and now for your reward...
Cicero_Venatio
2014-10-20 13:25:54 UTC
You put your trust, faith and vote for Barack Obama for President, and
now it's time for your reward......obola for all. Wha'd you think was
gonna happen when you elect an African from Kenya,......prosperity for
you and the country, not a chance. Reap the whirlwind as you go
shopping for a hazmat suit, as Obama is counting on you not doing that.
Being stupid gets you killed, as you are about to experience first
hand that equation.
Kirby Grant
2014-10-20 14:37:11 UTC
Post by Cicero_Venatio
You put your trust, faith and vote for Barack Obama for President, and
now it's time for your reward......obola for all. Wha'd you think was
gonna happen when you elect an African from Kenya,......prosperity for
you and the country, not a chance. Reap the whirlwind as you go
shopping for a hazmat suit, as Obama is counting on you not doing that.
Being stupid gets you killed, as you are about to experience first
hand that equation.
You're drunk again. Why don't you try writing things when you are sober.

The Obama years have been very prosperous to me. When they started I only
owned one home. Now I own two. My investments have also increased
tremendously as the result of sound fiscal policies. Those of us who are not
traitors to the United States of America have done quite well.
Cicero_Venatio
2014-10-20 16:13:53 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
The Obama years have been very prosperous to me. When they started I only
owned one home. Now I own two. My investments have also increased
tremendously as the result of sound fiscal policies. Those of us who are not
traitors to the United States of America have done quite well.
--------------------
Sometimes I just sleep on the beach, it's so peaceful here. I don't
wake up to seeing the misery that Obama has brought to America. Kirb',
don't you ever tire seeing the suffering of those around you?
Kirby Grant
2014-10-20 18:14:42 UTC
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Post by Kirby Grant
The Obama years have been very prosperous to me. When they started I only
owned one home. Now I own two. My investments have also increased
tremendously as the result of sound fiscal policies. Those of us who are not
traitors to the United States of America have done quite well.
--------------------
Sometimes I just sleep on the beach, it's so peaceful here. I don't
wake up to seeing the misery that Obama has brought to America. Kirb',
don't you ever tire seeing the suffering of those around you?
In the city where I live I don't see any suffering. I just see people going
about their lives in much the same way that they always have. If people are
sitting in their homes wringing their hands over the woe they perceive from
the Obama administration, I' don't see them at all. They simply don't count
since they have removed themselves from society. Maybe they are alcoholics
just like you.
tonopah
2014-10-20 18:35:36 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
In the city where I live I don't see any suffering.

KStahl's death threat:

6/23/2012 12:29 PM

alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.elections,
alt.politics.media, seattle.politics

***@yahoo.com

<6WnFr.443151$***@news.usenetserver.com>

So tell me. What do you plan to do for all eternity in hell? You've
obviously created a situation where I have to make arrangements for that to
happen, so you better start figuring it out pretty quickly.
Cicero_Venatio
2014-10-20 20:47:31 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
In the city where I live I don't see any suffering. I just see people going
about their lives in much the same way that they always have. If people are
sitting in their homes wringing their hands over the woe they perceive from
the Obama administration, I' don't see them at all. They simply don't count
since they have removed themselves from society. Maybe they are alcoholics
just like you.
-----------------
give me your exact gps coordinates so I can verify your claim, with a
possible follow up by drone to get close in photos. And then I'll give
you mine so you can verify, by drone if you wish.
tonopah
2014-10-20 20:59:50 UTC
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Post by Kirby Grant
In the city where I live I don't see any suffering. I just see people going
about their lives in much the same way that they always have. If people are
sitting in their homes wringing their hands over the woe they perceive from
the Obama administration, I' don't see them at all. They simply don't count
since they have removed themselves from society. Maybe they are alcoholics
just like you.
-----------------
give me your exact gps coordinates so I can verify your claim, with a
possible follow up by drone to get close in photos. And then I'll give
you mine so you can verify, by drone if you wish.
When he used to post under the handle KStahl he was, iirc, located in
Atlanta.

I suspect now he may be in rural Pa.
Cicero_Venatio
2014-10-20 21:26:29 UTC
Post by tonopah
When he used to post under the handle KStahl he was, iirc, located in
Atlanta.
I suspect now he may be in rural Pa.
--------------
He's made repeated claims of wild prosperity under Obama, and this must
be verified, just like a big foot sighting would have to be. I am
surrounded by California refugees, not unlike something you would see in
the middle east, blown out by a combination of Obama/Brown oppression.
Most were small business owners, or employees of such, that were
targeted for extinction by Jerry Brown and Barack Obama. To their
astonishment, they would rather import Central Americans who survive on
welfare benefits from the federal and state government, and export jobs
to Texas and business owners to early retirement in Mexico. Go figure.
They are fracking in PA, so if he's a fracker then his claims would
make sense, but fracking is a Republican thing, not a Democrat thing.
First-Post
2014-10-20 21:52:51 UTC
On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 14:26:29 -0700, Cicero_Venatio
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Post by tonopah
[...]
Rich democrats have no problem with owning stock in "Big Oil".
AlGore himself owned a shitload of Occidental Petroleum when he
started his AGW charade.
http://tinyurl.com/ph9qyvd
2,632 murdered in Obama's organized communities
Then he sold his TV network to Arab oil barons.
First-Post
2014-10-20 21:46:08 UTC
Post by tonopah
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Post by Kirby Grant
In the city where I live I don't see any suffering. I just see people going
about their lives in much the same way that they always have. If people are
sitting in their homes wringing their hands over the woe they perceive from
the Obama administration, I' don't see them at all. They simply don't count
since they have removed themselves from society. Maybe they are alcoholics
just like you.
-----------------
give me your exact gps coordinates so I can verify your claim, with a
possible follow up by drone to get close in photos. And then I'll give
you mine so you can verify, by drone if you wish.
When he used to post under the handle KStahl he was, iirc, located in
Atlanta.
I suspect now he may be in rural Pa.
He'll always be full of shit regardless of his location.

Showing what lying idiots the left is for going on ten years now:

http://democratshallofshame.net/
tonopah
Amen.
Cicero_Venatio
2014-10-20 23:18:50 UTC
Is that smoke you are blowing coming from a cannibals plant?
-----------
I have my gps coordinates copied right here on notepad, now you must do
the same, and then we both post them.
tonopah
2014-10-20 23:44:57 UTC
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Is that smoke you are blowing coming from a cannibals plant?
-----------
I have my gps coordinates copied right here on notepad, now you must do
the same, and then we both post them.
That coward will _never_ comply.

Post by Cicero_Venatio
My life-partner, Brad, and I agree. This is, without a doubt, THE
best
song
of 2012!
http://youtu.be/Qn5nEV8q-4U
Cicero_Venatio
2014-10-21 01:05:58 UTC
Post by tonopah
That coward will _never_ comply.
I want some evidence of Obama prosperity, even if he's the only one.
During the Bush years, the people prospered, under Obama Kirby
prospered, and I'd like to look at that prosperity, so I could remember
what it looked like. I left the country when the Democrats took the
congress in 2006, and you saw the result of their work when the nation
collapsed under their tyranny in 2008.
tonopah
2014-10-21 01:10:56 UTC
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Post by tonopah
That coward will _never_ comply.
I want some evidence of Obama prosperity, even if he's the only one.
During the Bush years, the people prospered, under Obama Kirby
prospered, and I'd like to look at that prosperity, so I could remember
what it looked like. I left the country when the Democrats took the
congress in 2006, and you saw the result of their work when the nation
collapsed under their tyranny in 2008.
And your prescience was confirmed so any times over.

In addition you have been generous enough to share pictures of your
retreat and material to offer guidance for those of us who also would
escape.

The many times you've graciously invited Gary down alone speaks volumes
as to your character.

You're a good man CV, don't ever think that those of us who stayed
aboard this breached ship don't appreciate you.

Cheers.
Kirby Grant
2014-10-21 13:26:57 UTC
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Post by tonopah
That coward will _never_ comply.
I want some evidence of Obama prosperity, even if he's the only one.
During the Bush years, the people prospered, under Obama Kirby
prospered, and I'd like to look at that prosperity, so I could remember
what it looked like. I left the country when the Democrats took the
congress in 2006, and you saw the result of their work when the nation
collapsed under their tyranny in 2008.
You left because you are a traitor to this country. You are part of that
group who are out to destroy the U.S. by purposefully witholding support.
This country doesn't need people like you and there is no need for you to
ever return - good riddance.

But I have prospered. I earn more than I spend, so my personal wealth has
been steadily growing since President Obama took office.

You may want evidence, but as a traitor to this country you have no rights
at all. You are a worthless discard.
Vandar
Leaving the country doesn't make one a traitor.
Kirby Grant
2014-10-21 17:43:11 UTC
Post by Vandar
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Post by tonopah
[...]
In Sissy-ro's case it does, however. He has absolutely nothing good to say
about this country.
tonopah
2014-10-21 18:15:01 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
In Sissy-ro's
Hey twink - fuck off and die.

Vandar
2014-10-21 18:46:24 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Vandar
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Post by tonopah
[...]
In his case, if it is true, it does not. Speaking poorly about the
country is also not treason.
You seem to believe that any opposition to DNC policy is treasonous. It
isn't.
Governor Swill
2014-10-22 02:00:07 UTC
Post by Vandar
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Cicero_Venatio
[...]
When Bush was President and liberals talked about leaving the country,
conservatives called them traitors. I specifically recall Alec
Baldwin saying he'd leave the country if Bush was elected and many a
conservative called him a traitor.

In the end he took a sweet deal to do 30Rock with Tina Fey and stayed
in the US.

Swill
The difference between being ruled by a central government
or the 1% is that the government is ultimately answerable
to the voters - the 1% are answerable to no one.
<http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm>
tonopah
2014-10-22 05:01:42 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
When Bush was President
Enough with the Bush card, you evil Dem turd.

He's GONE, 6 years gone.

Grow the fuck up.

Oh, your lies?

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 00:57:56 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
George Bush said he would control oil prices by persuading oil
producers to increase production enough to prevent price increases.
How is it then, that gas started going up as soon as Bush was sworn
in?
That might be interesting if it had actually happenned but AGAIN
you've been CAUGHT LYING:

For reference here's

Clinton: Apr 05, 1993 106.8/gl. to Dec 25, 2000 145.3/gl. = 36%
Increase.

For Bush we have:

Jan 01, 2001 144.6 - Dec 31, 2001 113.7 = -21.4%

You said "gas started going up as soon as Bush was sworn in."

YOU LIED.

Bush promised to lower gas prices.

Bush lowered gas prices.

Then 9/11 happenned, then we invaded Afghanistan.

Then we have:

Jan 07, 2002 115.2 - Dec 30, 2002 148.4 = 28.8%

Then we have Bush and the Republicans beating the Democrats with
sticks so we could get gas

prices back under control:

Jan 06, 2003 148.7 - Dec 29, 2003 152.1 = 2.3%

Then we invaded Iraq:

Jan 05, 2004 155.2 - Dec 27, 2004 183.8 = 18.4%

Jan 03, 2005 182.4 - Dec 26, 2005 224.1 = 22.9%

Then we have Bush and the Republicans beating the Democrats with
sticks so we could get gas

prices back under control:

Jan 02, 2006 228.1 - Dec 25, 2006 238.7 = 4.6%

THEN WE HAVE DEMOCRATS RUNNING CONGRESS:

Jan 01, 2007 238.2 - Dec 31, 2007 310.4 = 30.3%

Jan 07, 2008 315.9 - Jun 16, 2008 413.4 = 30.9%

http://www.eia.doe.gov/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/wrgp/mogas_history.html

Any questions?
2,632 murdered in Obama's organized communities
2014-10-22 05:28:18 UTC
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:00:07 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Vandar
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Cicero_Venatio
[...]
Imaginative memory you have there. I remember being disappointed
those actor/pundits - yet again - turned out to be lying.
Governor Swill
2014-10-23 01:43:51 UTC
Post by 2,632 murdered in Obama's organized communities
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Vandar
Leaving the country doesn't make one a traitor.
When Bush was President and liberals talked about leaving the country,
conservatives called them traitors. I specifically recall Alec
Baldwin saying he'd leave the country if Bush was elected and many a
conservative called him a traitor.
In the end he took a sweet deal to do 30Rock with Tina Fey and stayed
in the US.
Imaginative memory you have there. I remember being disappointed
those actor/pundits - yet again - turned out to be lying.
Indeed! I thought they were just being drama queens, myself. Kept
waiting for news that they'd packed up and left but no such luck.

I did see a report last spring about American expats who, having lived
their whole lives and made their fortunes here, cashed out, took it
all offshore and retired to the islands in order to avoid taxes. That
seems rather treasonous to me especially since non of them gave up
their American citizenship.

tonopah
2014-10-22 21:33:58 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
In the end he took a sweet deal
"Romney still thinks the Soviet Union is the biggest threat to national
security "

-Governor Swill, Monday, September 10, 2012 7:00 AM

"Had we elected Gore in 2000 9/11 wouldn't have happened."

-Governor Swill, Monday, November 10, 2008 9:02 AM

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:20:47 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
production increase promised was credited therein to the UN
Wrong. I've provided the ENTIRE article below, which you claim you
read, so you can CITE EXACTLY WHERE the production increase was
credited "to the UN."
The paragraph most relevant to the discussion at hand, "Mr Naimi said
Saudi Arabia was responding to requests from between 30 and 60
consumer countries. Finance ministers from the Group of Eight nations
meeting in Tokyo yesterday added to the chorus urging Saudi Arabia to
increase production."
[...]
The bottom line is this. Bonde, in his infinite stupidity made a
claim he can't prove. He tried to prove it with an article that
specifically disproves his claim. After he gets smacked around for
being stupid, you rush to his defense thus displaying your own
stupidity.
YOU claimed the production increase was credited "to the UN."

YOU LIED.

YOU claimed the production increase was credited to "the Secretary
General."

YOU LIED.

"...the Saudi oil minister, Ali al-Naimi, who told him [the UN's Ban]
that Saudi Arabia had raised production this month by 300,000 barrels
per day AT THE REQUEST OF CONSUMERS, and next month would raise output
by a further 200,000 barrels per day." [Emphasis mine.]

"Mr Naimi said Saudi Arabia was responding to requests from
between 30 and 60 consumer countries."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-king-we-will-pump-more-oil-

847830.html

YOU are NOW a BUSTED LIAR!
tonopah
2014-10-21 16:16:02 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Post by tonopah
That coward will _never_ comply.
I want some evidence of Obama prosperity, even if he's the only one.
During the Bush years, the people prospered, under Obama Kirby
prospered, and I'd like to look at that prosperity, so I could remember
what it looked like. I left the country when the Democrats took the
congress in 2006, and you saw the result of their work when the nation
collapsed under their tyranny in 2008.
You left because you are a traitor
You are the evil incarnate that destroys this nation from within,
K Stahl.

Governor Swill
2014-10-21 21:14:15 UTC
Post by Cicero_Venatio
I want some evidence of Obama prosperity, even if he's the only one.
Unemployment is down almost 4 points from Bush's last day in office.
The markets are at record highs this year.
Corporate profits have been at record highs for the past 4 years.
The deficit has been cut by two thirds from Bush's last one.

Btw, Bush added 1 trillion dollars to the national debt in 2008 and
two more during his last fiscal year. In his eight years he added
more to the debt than the debt totaled when he entered office. Iow,
Bush doubled the national debt even though he took over a budget in
surplus.
http://treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm
09/30/2009 11,909,829,003,511.75
09/30/2008 10,024,724,896,912.49
09/30/2007 9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 6,783,231,062,743.62
09/30/2002 6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 5,807,463,412,200.06
Post by Cicero_Venatio
During the Bush years, the people prospered, under Obama Kirby
prospered, and I'd like to look at that prosperity, so I could remember
what it looked like. I left the country when the Democrats took the
congress in 2006, and you saw the result of their work when the nation
collapsed under their tyranny in 2008.
Actually, it collapsed under Bush's policies. Here he gives a speech
in 2002 explain how he was setting up the housing bubble:

After Bush's artificial housing bubble burst, the banks failed because
in 1999 Sen Phil Gramm(R), McCain's economic advisor in the 2008
campaign, wrote a bill deregulating the banks by effectively repealing
the main provisions of Glass-Steagall.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm%E2%80%93Leach%E2%80%93Bliley_Act

Always glad to provide cited and verified facts!

Swill
--
What Republicans are really scared of is that the economy
*won't stop* getting better.
tonopah

Any questions?
Al Czervik
And congress is mostly responsible for spending.
Governor Swill
2014-10-23 02:39:26 UTC
Post by Al Czervik
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Cicero_Venatio
I want some evidence of Obama prosperity, even if he's the only one.
Unemployment is down almost 4 points from Bush's last day in office.
The markets are at record highs this year.
Corporate profits have been at record highs for the past 4 years.
The deficit has been cut by two thirds from Bush's last one.
Btw, Bush added 1 trillion dollars to the national debt in 2008 and
two more during his last fiscal year. In his eight years he added
more to the debt than the debt totaled when he entered office. Iow,
Bush doubled the national debt even though he took over a budget in
surplus.
And congress is mostly responsible for spending.
Do you really not know how government works?

Aside from the fact that most of those years the GOP held Congress,
the reality is that Presidents control most of the spending and tax
changes. For example, we don't reference the "97th Congress's Tax
Cuts", we call them the "Reagan Tax Cuts". Similarly we don't say,
"the 107th Congress cut taxes", we say "Bush cut taxes".

True, the Congress has final say on the budget (excepting the veto).
But if you do simple arithmetic, you'll find that Bush's deficits add
up to less than his debt. How can this be? Off Budget Spending. His
two wars totaling almost 3T were both entirely off the budget, for
example. That money was still spent and becomes part of the debt - it
was just never part of the budget Congress approved.

Congress only has to approve an off budget item, not the amount spent
on it, and none of that spending is ever recorded in their approved
budget. For example, Congress approved Bush's actions to fight
terrorism in Afghanistan and to invade Iraq but left spending to the
discretion of the Executive.

Per the Constitution, the House is supposed to create a budget and
propose tax changes. But the reality is the House waits for the
Executive to propose a budget including tax changes and then debates
it. Sometimes the House does propose budget plans but they're almost
always dropped in favor of discussing whatever the White House
proposes.

This means that TECHNICALLY, the Executive is proposing spending and
taxes in violation of a strict reading of the Constitution. But the
REALITY is that over time, the House has abrogated this responsibility
because in the end, it usually works better.

Then there's the Obama case. The House has steadfastly refused to
consider any of Obama's budgets while the Senate has just as strongly
refused to consider the House's budgets. The result is we keep
working off old budgets with spending automatically increased in
accordance with the BASELINE.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseline_(budgeting)

As the article states, this is a practice that allows the govt to
continue using an old budget when a new one has not been passed.

And guess what? All these Obama deficits you've been bitching about?
Well, remember also bitching that Obama hasn't passed a budget? You
know what that means? We've been using BUSH'S last budget all these
years. The Obama deficits you've been whining about? Those were
BUSH'S.

Yeah, that's right. This awful spending is all Bush's doing. It's
his spending increased automatically by the baseline.

Last December Congress finally passed and Obama signed a budget plan
for 2014 and into 2015 (to get Congress past the elections without
anymore shutdowns). This new budget effective into FY 2015 is the
first Obama budget. We will see what the deficits look like now that
Obama has got a budget and if he can pass new ones for the next two
fiscal years. Ftr, the budget measure passed resoundingly in a
bipartisan vote with large majorities from both sides supporting it.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/18/politics/senate-budget-deal/

PJ O'Rourke does an interesting take on Congress, govt spending and
the baseline in his book "Parliament of Whores". Fascinating read
btw.

tonopah

Any questions?
Kirby Grant
I just posted them here on the wall in my office.
tonopah
2014-10-21 16:15:08 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Is that smoke you are blowing coming from a cannibals plant?
-----------
I have my gps coordinates copied right here on notepad, now you must do
the same, and then we both post them.
I just posted them here on the wall in my office.
You're a fucking coward and a liar.

How's your "life partner Brad" doing, twinky?

Cicero_Venatio
2014-10-21 18:10:33 UTC
---------------

If I post mine are you prepared to post yours?
tonopah
2014-10-21 18:15:38 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Kirby Grant
I just posted them here on the wall in my office.
---------------
If I post mine are you prepared to post yours?
He's a cowardly twink - he'll _never_ do it.

Kirby Grant
2014-10-21 18:52:15 UTC
It is already posted - on my wall.
tonopah

Cicero_Venatio
2014-10-21 21:43:53 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Kirby Grant
I just posted them here on the wall in my office.
---------------
If I post mine are you prepared to post yours?
It is already posted - on my wall.
========================

I guess I'll start: Latitude : 31.32622

Now you give your latitude then I'll give longitude and you'll do the
same to verify your claims.
Kirby Grant
I spoke it into my microphone just a few minutes ago.
tonopah

Al Czervik
2014-10-22 02:35:41 UTC
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Kirby Grant
I just posted them here on the wall in my office.
---------------
If I post mine are you prepared to post yours?
It is already posted - on my wall.
========================
I guess I'll start: Latitude : 31.32622
Now you give your latitude then I'll give longitude and you'll do the
same to verify your claims.
Don't forget that Kirby is the king of all pussies. You will never in
your lifetime come across a more notable coward:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/seattle.politics/VJKQqLJ0bZs/tScr-f7vlUEJ
Governor Swill
2014-10-23 02:40:15 UTC
Post by Al Czervik
Post by Cicero_Venatio
I guess I'll start: Latitude : 31.32622
Now you give your latitude then I'll give longitude and you'll do the
same to verify your claims.
Don't forget that Kirby is the king of all pussies. You will never in
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/seattle.politics/VJKQqLJ0bZs/tScr-f7vlUEJ
So what's your GPS coordinates, brave guy?

Governor Swill
2014-10-21 21:15:02 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Is that smoke you are blowing coming from a cannibals plant?
I have my gps coordinates copied right here on notepad, now you must do
the same, and then we both post them.
I just posted them here on the wall in my office.
ROFL!

Swill
--
What Republicans are really scared of is that the economy
*won't stop* getting better.
tonopah

Any questions?
tonopah

Any questions?
First-Post
2014-10-20 18:28:56 UTC
On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:13:53 -0700, Cicero_Venatio
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Post by Kirby Grant
The Obama years have been very prosperous to me. When they started I only
owned one home. Now I own two. My investments have also increased
tremendously as the result of sound fiscal policies. Those of us who are not
traitors to the United States of America have done quite well.
--------------------
Sometimes I just sleep on the beach, it's so peaceful here. I don't
wake up to seeing the misery that Obama has brought to America. Kirb',
don't you ever tire seeing the suffering of those around you?
In case you haven't noticed, Grant pretty much lies about everything.
Pretty easy to claim great success and wealth on newsgroups when you
never post any proof yes?
tonopah
2014-10-20 18:49:51 UTC
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Post by Kirby Grant
The Obama years have been very prosperous to me. When they started I only
owned one home. Now I own two. My investments have also increased
tremendously as the result of sound fiscal policies. Those of us who are not
traitors to the United States of America have done quite well.
--------------------
Sometimes I just sleep on the beach, it's so peaceful here. I don't
wake up to seeing the misery that Obama has brought to America. Kirb',
don't you ever tire seeing the suffering of those around you?
In case you haven't noticed, Grant pretty much lies about everything.
Pretty easy to claim great success and wealth on newsgroups when you
never post any proof yes?
Oh yes, so very true.

He's a legend in his own gay mind.

Kirby Grant
2014-10-20 22:02:20 UTC
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Post by Kirby Grant
The Obama years have been very prosperous to me. When they started I only
owned one home. Now I own two. My investments have also increased
tremendously as the result of sound fiscal policies. Those of us who are not
traitors to the United States of America have done quite well.
--------------------
Sometimes I just sleep on the beach, it's so peaceful here. I don't
wake up to seeing the misery that Obama has brought to America. Kirb',
don't you ever tire seeing the suffering of those around you?
In case you haven't noticed, Grant pretty much lies about everything.
Pretty easy to claim great success and wealth on newsgroups when you
never post any proof yes?
But then again, you Republican sympathizers never post anything to prove
that you aren't idiots. It is easy to see why most people would attribute
idiocy to those who support the failed policies of the Republican party.
tonopah

Eddie Haskell
2014-10-21 17:01:12 UTC
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Post by Kirby Grant
[...]
Yeah, your nigger and party are only destroying the United States and you
fucking know it, you lying motherfucker.

That's why your treason will be dealt with, you goddamned lying fascist
fuckwit.

And the screaming is going to be ungodly.

"A fetus is not alive until it takes its first breath."

-Kirby Grant, Tuesday, February 21,
2012 1:14 PM

"If tobacco caused cancer then everyone who has ever smoked tobacco would
have developed cancer "

-Kirby Grant, Friday, April 20, 2012 12:58 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"Using a dictionary to claim that dictionaries define words is disengenous."

-Kirby Grant, Tuesday, December 18, 2012 7:10 AM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"Every Republican president in this century was placed in office through
voter fraud."

-Kirby Grant, Saturday, April 14, 2012 9:33 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"I voted for the person who became president. Therefore it was the correct
vote."

-Kirby Grant, Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:01 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"Although it is more polite to just say "menally challenged" these days."

-Kirby Grant, Sunday, March 11, 2012 6:37 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"All churches are racist hate churches""

-Kirby Grant, Friday, March 09, 2012 12:33 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

Eddie Haskell: At any rate, you obviously believe that he [Hussein] was born
in the US.

Kirby Grant: I don't believe that at all. I know that he was born in Hawaii.

-Monday, December 12, 2011 3:31 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"I don't believe things. I operate without beliefs."

-Kirby Grant, Monday, December 12, 2011 2:50 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"Beliefs are not based on facts or experience."

-Kirby Grant, Wednesday, November 30, 2011 7:46 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"Believe what you want. Beliefs are for fools and pathetic snots like
yourself."

-Kirby Grant, Thursday, June 09, 2011 11:26 AM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"I am perfectly capable of living without beliefs. "

-Kirby Grant, Thursday, August 25, 2011 2:41 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"I told you a long time ago I do not "believe" things. That is something
that weak-minded people do. "

-Kirby Grant, Thursday, August 25, 2011 2:41 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"The original message was about Sarah "I can see Russia from my front door"
Palin."

-Kirby Grant, Thursday, August 04, 2011 4:34 PM

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110608094524AAnEDin

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"Only fringe loonies listen."

-Kirby Grant, Thursday, August 04, 2011 1:55 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"I voted for President Obama because he was the most qualified individual
who ran for president in 2008. "

-Kirby Grant, Friday, July 22, 2011 3:13 PM

"That's ridiculous. Of course he received congressional approval. He issued
an executive order."

-Kirby Grant, Sunday, May 22, 2011 7:31 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"I don't have any beliefs at all, except that I believe I'll have another
diet coke since I'm thirsty. Beliefs are for those who don't have
knowledge."

-Kirby Grant, Thursday, June 09, 2011 1:47 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

In fact, Dubya wasn't actually a natural born citizen - his mother gave
birth to him via C-section. Which means he was not born naturally.

-Kirby Grant, Sunday, May 22, 2011 7:17 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"About the only thing noteworthy about 9/11 is that NYC got a hole in the
ground that has been far more profitable for the city than the buildings
that used to exist on that spot. Generally it can be said that they are
fairly satisfied with the overall results over the past decade. They
couldn't have done better unless they had planned it
themselves."

-Kirby Grant, Wednesday, August 03, 2011 9:06 AM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"How is it possible that you are just one person and yet you have more
ignorance 'then' a thousand men?"

-Kirby Grant, Friday, June 03, 2011 10:47 AM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"Of course I have a brand in this fire because I had been married to an
immoral slut who I didn't realize was banging half the guys in town whenever
I was away on a business trip and that was often several times a month."

-Kirby Grant, Tuesday, May 31, 2011 10:57 AM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"As a matter of fact, yes. I am a historian. Not that you would have ever
read my materials - which were written under a different identity."

-Kirby Grant,Tuesday, May 31, 2011 2:53 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"Given the latest announcement by the WHO regarding cell phone usage and
brain cancer, I'm betting Republicans won't be smart enough to decrease
their cell phone usage."

-Kirby Grant, Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:02 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"Being BORN on either the north American or South American continent or the
Latin America in between the north american and south american continent
more or less conveys the status of being an American."

-Kirby Grant, Tuesday, May 31, 2011 5:11 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"You see, we have plenty of confusion on the Democratic side as well, but we
know better 'then' to start having splinter groups. "

-Kirby Grant, Monday, July 18, 2011 1:29 PM

"Again with the vast ignorance. I was wrong - you have more ignorance 'then'
ten thousand other men."

-Kirby Grant, Friday, June 03, 2011 10:52 AM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"I know better 'then' to address a letter to the president."

-Kirby Grant, Wednesday, June 08, 2011 5:28 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"People who have never served have no right at all to comment on how
military operations are performed."

-Kirby Grant, Thursday, January 26, 2012 3:27 PM

Haskell: The democrats oppose school choice on behalf of the NEA because
they don't want the competition.

Grant: The National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) doesn't do any of what you
just claimed.

-Thursday, December 29, 2011 2:42 PM

"Liberals have been winning in this country for well over 200 years"

-Kirby Grant, Thursday, December 15, 2011 9:38 PM

"Classical liberalism is the philosophy committed to the ideal of limited
government, constitutionalism, rule of law, due process, and liberty of
individuals including freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and
free markets"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism

"For starters, liberal and liberalism are two different ideas."

-Kirby Grant, Wednesday, December 28, 2011 11:23 AM

Eddie Haskell: Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Kirby Grant: Like all other stupid conservatives, you live in sound bite
hell. Your first sentence is not true and has never been true. It only
exists as a sound bite because it sounds clever. But is is totally outside
proof.

-Kirby Grant, Thursday, December 15, 2011 9:38 PM

"Classical liberalism simply does not apply any longer. It is part of the
myths that float around in that infantile mind you possess. It describe
something that exist some time in the past, but which has been superceded by
post-modernism."

-Kirby Grant, Monday, December 19, 2011 8:09 AM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

"Beware of anyone who writes about "postmodernism". "

-Kirby Grant, Monday, July 09, 2012 3:56 PM

http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

-Eddie Haskell
Governor Swill
2014-10-21 02:21:04 UTC
Post by First-Post
In case you haven't noticed, Grant pretty much lies about everything.
Pretty easy to claim great success and wealth on newsgroups when you
never post any proof yes?
I haven't observed that. He seems ordinary enough, not terribly rich
but doing ok. I have friends of mine with rental houses, ex wives and
children who are doing ok under Obama.

Everything about the economy and the nation is better than it was the
last day Bush was in office.

Swill
--
What Republicans are really scared of is that the economy
*won't stop* getting better.
tonopah

Any questions?
]v[etaphoid
2014-10-21 13:17:19 UTC
Post by tonopah
I haven't observed that.
Why are you so petty?
tonopah
2014-10-21 16:13:38 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by tonopah
I haven't observed that.
Why don't you bend double and blow yourself.
]v[etaphoid
2014-10-21 19:42:13 UTC
Post by tonopah
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by tonopah
I haven't observed that.
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
Trust me, if such a thing were possible - I'd be all over it.

You really shouldn't invite questions if you're going to get so
upset...
tonopah
2014-10-21 19:49:29 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by tonopah
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by tonopah
I haven't observed that.
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
I DO believe you!
I didn't, those were the prior respondent's words.
Governor Swill
2014-10-22 02:06:15 UTC
Post by tonopah
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by tonopah
Post by ]v[etaphoid
You really shouldn't invite questions if you're going to get so upset...
I didn't, those were the prior respondent's words.
You wrote, "Any questions?" you lying bag of shit.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

tonopah
2014-10-22 05:02:43 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
You wrote, "Any questions?
Nope.

I quoted your BBQ.

Enjoy again:

Any questions?
Governor Swill
2014-10-23 02:41:28 UTC
Post by tonopah
Post by Governor Swill
You wrote, "Any questions?
Nope.
I quoted your BBQ.
Liar. I drove back up the thread and checked the headers.

Bite me. Liar.

tonopah

YOU are NOW a BUSTED LIAR!
Governor Swill
2014-10-22 02:02:51 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by tonopah
Why don't you bend double and blow yourself.
Trust me, if such a thing were possible - I'd be all over it.
"If men could suck their own dicks, they'd never go out on Saturday
night."

tonopah

Any questions?
tonopah

YOU are NOW a BUSTED LIAR!
Governor Swill
2014-10-21 21:18:00 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by tonopah
Any questions?
Why are you so petty?
Because he lost the debate.

I'm actually rather pleased that I have my own, personal, rightwingnut
troll. It proves I'm effective at posting verified facts like these:

The Republicans are mostly responsible for the national debt.

From FDR's death to Ford, there were 2 Republican Presidents, 3
Democratic Presidents and no Republican Congresses. Debt growth
during this period was modest, growing only about 50% over 28 years.
[end FY 1946 269 - end FY 1974 475)

From Ford to Obama (inclusive) there were 4 Republican Presidents, 3
Democrats and 10 years of Republican Congresses and the debt grew an
astonishing 30 times! (from 533B Ford inherited to 16,066B end FY
2012)

It's in this second period that we see two striking changes. The
rise of Republican policies and power in Washington and massive growth
in public debt.

The debt goes up less than 4 times in the 31 years from WW II to the
end of Carter. [end FY 1946 269b - end FY 1981 998b] Reagan
increased the debt by another 3 times _in only EIGHT years_. [end FY
1989 2,857b] Since Reagan, the debt has multiplied by more than 5
times, [end FY 2012 (the last year for which we have confirmed
numbers) is 16,066b] but it took 25 years to do it. Since Carter left
office, the debt has gone up 17 times in 34 years [FY end
current projection end FY 2014 17,900b) vs 4 times in the 31 years
before (including Carter's term) [end FY 1946 269b - end FY 1981
998b).

Iow, we can mark a watershed moment in American politics and economic
and fiscal policy: Before and after the election of Ronald Reagan.

Before Reagan, Democratic policies were the order of the day even
under Eisenhower. Debt growth was slow, the economy grew steadily and
quickly, we had relatively mild recessions, finance was closely
regulated, real wages grew, the job market expanded, unionism was
strong, 4% unemployment was the benchmark, the middle class grew to
dominate the economy and the Cold War was won.

The election of Reagan marked a steady increase in conservative
influence in policy in the United States. In this period we see
dramatic increases in debt, deeper recessions from which we recover
more slowly, the finance sector being deregulated, shrinking wages,
the slow erosion of job markets, 6% unemployment as a goal, the
shrinking of the middle class and the wrong people taking credit for
ending the Cold War.

Data sourcing:
Debt numbers taken from the United States Treasury confirmed national
debt totals at
<http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm>
Congressional years of control reference at:
<http://wiredpen.com/resources/political-commentary-and-analysis/a-visual-guide-balance-of-power-congress-presidency/>

Swill
--
What Republicans are really scared of is that the economy
*won't stop* getting better.
tonopah

Any questions?
tonopah

YOU are NOW a BUSTED LIAR!
Al Czervik
2014-10-21 07:27:33 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by First-Post
In case you haven't noticed, Grant pretty much lies about everything.
Pretty easy to claim great success and wealth on newsgroups when you
never post any proof yes?
I haven't observed that. He seems ordinary enough, not terribly rich
but doing ok. I have friends of mine with rental houses, ex wives and
children who are doing ok under Obama.
Everything about the economy and the nation is better than it was the
last day Bush was in office.
I'll guess your not black - they have suffered the most. But in general:
http://news.investors.com/072314-709656-obama-economic-recovery-turns-five-are-you-better-off.htm
Governor Swill
2014-10-21 21:22:15 UTC
Post by Al Czervik
Post by Governor Swill
Post by First-Post
In case you haven't noticed, Grant pretty much lies about everything.
Pretty easy to claim great success and wealth on newsgroups when you
never post any proof yes?
I haven't observed that. He seems ordinary enough, not terribly rich
but doing ok. I have friends of mine with rental houses, ex wives and
children who are doing ok under Obama.
Everything about the economy and the nation is better than it was the
last day Bush was in office.
http://news.investors.com/072314-709656-obama-economic-recovery-turns-five-are-you-better-off.htm
What does black have to do with it?

Unemployment is down almost four points from where Bush left it. The
markets and corporate profits are up. The deficit has dropped two
thirds from Bush's last one. The banks are stable and lending which
they weren't at the end of Bush's tenure. Gas prices are collapsing.
Oil producers like Russia, Venezuela and the Arabs are getting their
butts kicked in the oil markets. American oil production has
skyrocketed since Obama took office.

But I guess that doesn't count for anything if you can find a non
Republican misspelling a word or dropping a comma.

Swill
--
What Republicans are really scared of is that the economy
*won't stop* getting better.
Cicero_Venatio
2014-10-21 21:56:21 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
What does black have to do with it?
---------------
because they are the only demographic group that still supports Obama.
Since blacks have taken a beating under Obama economic policies, so
taking a wild guess I'm thinking they looked at the color of their arm,
and looked at the color of his arm and it matched. The real racists in
America is the black community, they prove it every time they vote.
tonopah
81% still think Obama is doing a good job - my God!
Kirby Grant
2014-10-21 23:22:19 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Governor Swill
What does black have to do with it?
---------------
because they are the only demographic group that still supports Obama.
Since blacks have taken a beating under Obama economic policies, so
taking a wild guess I'm thinking they looked at the color of their arm,
and looked at the color of his arm and it matched. The real racists in
America is the black community, they prove it every time they vote.
Actually there are many demographic groups that support President Obama.
Those who declare themselves as Democrats still largely support President
Obama. There are many unions whose members still support President Obama -
union members are part of a demographic group as opposed to non-members of
unions. Members of Democratic PACs still support President Obama - they are
part of a demographic group as opposed to individuals who are not members of
that group.

The problem is that you don't understand demographics. A demographic is
anything that can be measured with certain individuals belonging to a
measured group compared to those who are not a member of that group.

A couple friends and I get together every so often to have dinner at a
restaurant. All of us are supporters of President Obama. There are millions
of people who are not a member of our little group. So, 100% of the
demograhic of our group supports President Obama.

The current rhetoric that is blowing hither and yon about racial demographic
groups either supporting or not supporting President Obama is largely
sophistry. People put together various figures without any actual evidence
to support the numbers they bandy about. But this country just has not
changed all that much since 2008, so the actual voting habits have not
changed significantly. In the mid-terms next months some Democrats will be
elected to positions previously held by Republicans and Republicans will be
elected to positions previously held by Democrats. The results will be
guaranteed to be within one standard deviation and therefore not
statistically significant. The only thing we know for sure is that when the
2016 election comes around another Democrat will be elected as president.

Blacks do tend to know that there are many Caucasians who are adamantly
opposed to any non-white holding office. They remember that from election to
election because it never changes. They vote accordingly. They have no
reason to vote in any other manner. They also know that Republicans are
extremely dangerous when it comes to ensuring that racial equality does not
occur. Collectively they have very long memories.
tonopah

Governor Swill
2014-10-22 02:12:07 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Governor Swill
What does black have to do with it?
---------------
because they are the only demographic group that still supports Obama.
Since blacks have taken a beating under Obama economic policies, so
taking a wild guess I'm thinking they looked at the color of their arm,
and looked at the color of his arm and it matched. The real racists in
America is the black community, they prove it every time they vote.
That's a blatant lie. He carried most demographics under age 49
except white males and married white females. He even picked up votes
from white evangelicals.

The GOP's problem is their demographics are dying off.

tonopah

Any questions?
tonopah

YOU are NOW a BUSTED LIAR!
tonopah

Any questions?
Al Czervik
2014-10-22 02:27:52 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Al Czervik
Post by Governor Swill
Post by First-Post
In case you haven't noticed, Grant pretty much lies about everything.
Pretty easy to claim great success and wealth on newsgroups when you
never post any proof yes?
I haven't observed that. He seems ordinary enough, not terribly rich
but doing ok. I have friends of mine with rental houses, ex wives and
children who are doing ok under Obama.
Everything about the economy and the nation is better than it was the
last day Bush was in office.
http://news.investors.com/072314-709656-obama-economic-recovery-turns-five-are-you-better-off.htm
What does black have to do with it?
If you were black you would most likely be doing much worse than "the
last day Bush was in office."
Post by Governor Swill
Unemployment is down almost four points from where Bush left it.
7.8 to 5.9 is almost 4 in your world? You need a new calculator. What
would be accurate is to say that unemployment went up from 7.8 to 9.1
when over the 2 years Democrats owned the House, Senate and the White
House and has gone down to 5.9% after the Republicans took back the House.
Post by Governor Swill
The
markets and corporate profits are up. The deficit has dropped two
thirds from Bush's last one.
Thanks to the budget writers.
Post by Governor Swill
The banks are stable and lending which
they weren't at the end of Bush's tenure. Gas prices are collapsing.
Thanks to fracking.
Post by Governor Swill
Oil producers like Russia, Venezuela and the Arabs are getting their
butts kicked in the oil markets. American oil production has
skyrocketed since Obama took office.
He's a big fracker proponent.
Post by Governor Swill
But I guess that doesn't count for anything if you can find a non
Republican misspelling a word or dropping a comma.
It was a fucking slow recovery. 57% disapproval and you want to hitch
your wagon to that loser.

Be my guest.
Governor Swill
2014-10-23 03:12:19 UTC
Post by Al Czervik
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Unemployment is down almost four points from where Bush left it.
7.8 to 5.9 is almost 4 in your world? You need a new calculator.
Yup. I messed that up. Sorry. Clearly that should have been a 2
measuring from Bush's last office date. I guess my mind was thinking
about the 10% Bush's recession peaked it at. What was it? 9.8%?
Yeah, that would be 4.
Post by Al Czervik
What
would be accurate is to say that unemployment went up from 7.8 to 9.1
when over the 2 years Democrats owned the House, Senate and the White
House and has gone down to 5.9% after the Republicans took back the House.
What would be MORE accurate would be to say that the unemployment
caused by Bush's policies began climbing in 2007 and continued through
the Bush recession which ended shortly after Obama got into office.
<http://blogs.reuters.com/data-dive/2013/12/06/the-us-job-market-in-five-charts-novembers-jobs-report/>
Here's a chart of unemployment from 1990 to now with blue bands
marking recessions.
Note how the jobless rate typically starts up just after a recession
begins and continues to climb long after the recession ends. Consider
the 1990-1991 recession. The rate peaks in mid 1992 but doesn't
recover until 1995.

Look at the 2001 recession. The jobless rate continues to climb until
late 2003 but never does get back down to where Clinton left it.

Now the 2007-2009 recession. See that the recession ends just a few
months after Obama enters office and notice something unusual.

Instead of continuing to climb for months or even years, the
unemployment rate begins to drop almost immediately. Something else.
Note the angle of the curve on the graph. Obama's unemployment rate
has been dropping faster than Bush's after 2001 and even faster than
Clinton's after 1991. Of course it's had farther to come down but
still - in a graph using the same measures for three administrations,
Obama's performance is strikingly good.

You say the participation rate is the reason? Let's look at it.

Notice how the rate goes up under Clinton, but as soon as Bush enters
office it starts to drop. It flattens out about mid decade but then
starts dropping again in late 2006. Then Bush's recession bites and
the rate really goes down. This is one of Bush's screw ups Obama
hasn't fixed yet. But that's ok, I understand your upset about the
economy. It could be much better. And going forward, when you worry
about the economy? Remember all the recessions we've had since
Carter's last one, started under GOP Presidents.
Post by Al Czervik
Post by Governor Swill
The
markets and corporate profits are up. The deficit has dropped two
thirds from Bush's last one.
Thanks to the budget writers.
Hasn't been a budget passed between 2009 and 2013.
Post by Governor Swill
Oil producers like Russia, Venezuela and the Arabs are getting their
butts kicked in the oil markets. American oil production has
skyrocketed since Obama took office.
He's a big fracker proponent.
Then why has fracking and other drilling exploded under his
Presidency? Because he's allowed it to, that's why. He just hasn't
bragged about it because his base doesn't like it. It's one of those
instances of Obama bipartisanship outreach you guys like to complain
he never makes.
Post by Al Czervik
Post by Governor Swill
But I guess that doesn't count for anything if you can find a non
Republican misspelling a word or dropping a comma.
It was a fucking slow recovery. 57% disapproval and you want to hitch
your wagon to that loser.
His disapproval is due more to GOP lies and distortions than the
actual facts.

Fact: His unemployment rate has dropped faster than Bush's post 2001
and faster than Clinton's post 1991.
Fact: The deficit has dropped by two thirds and debt growth has
slowed
Fact: While issues remain, the country is in much better shape than
before.

tonopah

YOU are NOW a BUSTED LIAR!
Kurt Lochner
2014-10-23 00:36:40 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
What does black have to do with it?
You may have to ask Obama about that.
I think you should ask yourself that, especially as regards your
own racial slurs and insinuations..
So, ever get an answer to that from Faulty Sham?
--
"Wasn't doesn't Obama just stop the shut-down?"

"Let's see under Obama we've has the sequester"

"Because smarter people live in better hoods."

"Did you see this list of most rcist organizations?"

"Why does it seem that city is racked with violet black crime?"

"Most of the students are blank in many Catholic inner city schools."

"You think requiring voter I.D. are like the old "Jim Crow" laws?"

"Heck no, nor do I expect Obama would never get us back on our feet."

"Despite all the pressure, Obama would not release his brith certificate"

"That make you one of the most racist bigots I've encountered on this NG."

"There were trying to obstruct the re-election of President Obama."

"And yet most problem schools are located in most Democrat-voting
neighborhoods."

"Since 99.9% of violent criminals are black, couldn't we just send them
all back to Africa?"

"All paid for by Welfare checks. Your tax dollars at work - making more
Obama babies to grow up to be thugs."

"Shutting down traffic for innocent victims helps the libarl cause so
much - even more thanlooting and vandalism."

"Did you know that Rush listener are on average, better education
and more intelligence that the population at large?"
Eddie Haskell
*won't stop* getting better.
Eddie Haskell
2014-10-21 17:04:32 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by First-Post
In case you haven't noticed, Grant pretty much lies about everything.
Pretty easy to claim great success and wealth on newsgroups when you
never post any proof yes?
I haven't observed that.
You're a fucking liar.
Post by Governor Swill
He seems ordinary enough, not terribly rich
but doing ok. I have friends of mine with rental houses, ex wives and
children who are doing ok under Obama.
Everything about the economy and the nation is better than it was the
last day Bush was in office.
Another fucking lie. 7 trillion closer to bankruptcy under a fake economy as
pathetic as it is.

But then, bankrupting the country is the plan.

But you of course are to goddamn stupid to realize that.

-Eddie Haskell
]v[etaphoid
"*too*" goddamn stupid"...
tonopah
You just marginalized yourself with semantics.
]v[etaphoid
Prove it.
tonopah

Sweet.
]v[etaphoid
No I didn't.
tonopah
Yes!
Governor Swill
2014-10-22 02:33:43 UTC
Post by Eddie Haskell
Another fucking lie. 7 trillion closer to bankruptcy under a fake economy as
pathetic as it is.
But then, bankrupting the country is the plan.
It's certainly the Republican plan.

George Bush's economy was certainly faked.

George Bush deliberately created a housing bubble by setting policies
designed to get "hispanics and other minorities" into homes of their
own. Here he is, saying it himself in a 2002 speech on his new
housing policy.
http://youtu.be/kNqQx7sjoS8

In his effort to "bankrupt America" he doubled the national debt, half
of it coming in the last two years of his administration.
http://treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm

You can lie, but the numbers don't.

DEBT GROWTH AS % GDP (last FY GDP)
President - GDP (billions) - debt growth (billions) - debt growth as %
of GDP
G Bush - 14,117 - 6,102 - 46%
Reagan - 5,508 - 1,859 - 34%
B Obama - 14,310 - 4,157 - 29%
GHW Bush - 6,698 - 1,554 - 23%
Clinton - 10,338 - 1,396 - 14%
Carter - 3.181B - 300 - 9%
Ford - 2,050 - 165 - 8%

Here it is by annual debt growth rate:
Reagan - 23%
Carter - 19%
Ford - 16%
Bush 41 - 14%
Bush 43 - 13%
Obama - 12%
Clinton - 4%

tonopah
2014-10-22 05:03:22 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
George Bush's
Irrelevant - 6 years so.

Any questions?
tonopah

YOU are NOW a BUSTED LIAR!
Cicero_Venatio
2014-10-21 18:21:28 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Everything about the economy and the nation is better than it was the
last day Bush was in office.
Swill
--------------------
Bush was doing the war from 2006-2008, Reid and Pelosi ran the economy,
I deal they struck with Bush to avoid gridlock. The two years of Reid,
Pelosi and Fannie and Freddy (that Bush wanted to shut down to no
avail), ran the economy off the cliff when the housing bubble burst.
The only fault with Bush, was by making a deal with Reid and Pelosi,
that was clearly a huge mistake to have those two buffoons running the
economy. Not a Bush supporter as he had obviously had poor judgment
trusting Democrats to do the right thing, an amateur mistake.
tonopah
DemoCraps are evil demagogues, period.
tonopah

Governor Swill
2014-10-20 20:48:19 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
Post by Cicero_Venatio
You put your trust, faith and vote for Barack Obama for President, and
now it's time for your reward......obola for all. Wha'd you think was
gonna happen when you elect an African from Kenya
<snip>
Post by Kirby Grant
You're drunk again. Why don't you try writing things when you are sober.
He isn't drunk, he's insane.

Swill
--
What Republicans are really scared of is that the economy
*won't stop* getting better.
tonopah

Any questions?
]v[etaphoid
Are you aware you're repeating yourself?
tonopah
Are you aware I don't give a rip?
2,632 murdered in Obama's organized communities
2014-10-21 05:19:50 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
drunk again.