FISA Court Judges: 10 of 11 are Republicans
b***@gmail.com
2018-03-19 08:48:11 UTC
FISA judges: 10 of 11 are Republicans - Times Union
-- https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/FISA-judges-10-of-11-are-Republicans-4662240.php
"It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT: - Trump Tweet
(Chicago Tribune)
AlleyCat
2018-03-20 01:21:42 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
FISA judges: 10 of 11 are Republicans - Times Union
-- https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/FISA-judges-10-of-11-are-Republicans-4662240.php
"It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT: - Trump Tweet
(Chicago Tribune)
The JUDGES aren't the ones coming up with the evidence as a whole... the
dossier or ANY of the documents the surveillance requests were made from,
you dumb fuck.

They just do what they're told, and they were lied to and told by the
Obama administration to grant the surveillance... no surprise there. The
percentages of permissions the judges give to surveil, were at or near
100%. Obama, Clinton and others KNEW they'd get permission, if they lied.

Dollars to donuts, the surveillance was ON Trump and his aids, and NOT
that they were "incidentally" caught up in the surveillance on others they
were looking at. THAT'S why the dossier is important.
--
Wanna make a Conservative mad? Tell him a lie.

Wanna make a Liberal mad? Tell him the truth about shithole countries
where most of their voters are from.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-20 02:14:00 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Post by b***@gmail.com
FISA judges: 10 of 11 are Republicans - Times Union
--
https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/FISA-judges-10-of-11-are-Republicans-4662240.php
"It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by
Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT: - Trump
Tweet (Chicago Tribune)
The investigation was based on George Papadopoulos running his drunken mouth
to someone who turned out to be the Australian High Commissioner to the UK
at a Kensington wine bar.
Post by AlleyCat
The JUDGES aren't the ones coming up with the evidence as a whole... the
dossier or ANY of the documents the surveillance requests were made from,
you dumb fuck.
The judges who approved the warrants on Carter Page knew that the
information from Steele was funded by a political operation. The Nunes memo
got that wrong because his idiot lawyer didn't read the footnotes of the
application for the warrant. Of course, the second and third (and
subsequent??) warrants wouldn't have been approved unless the government
could show that they were actually gathering useful information.
AlleyCat
2018-03-20 02:42:50 UTC
On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 22:14:00 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
Post by b***@gmail.com
FISA judges: 10 of 11 are Republicans - Times Union
--
https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/FISA-judges-10-of-11-are-Republicans-4662240.php
"It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by
Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT: - Trump
Tweet (Chicago Tribune)
The investigation was based on George Papadopoulos running his drunken mouth
to someone who turned out to be the Australian High Commissioner to the UK
at a Kensington wine bar.
Hearsay. Will THAT be entered into evidence??
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
The JUDGES aren't the ones coming up with the evidence as a whole... the
dossier or ANY of the documents the surveillance requests were made from,
you dumb fuck.
The judges who approved the warrants on Carter Page knew that the
information from Steele was funded by a political operation.
And they STILL granted the surveillance.. thanks for PROVING my point,
dumb ass.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
The Nunes memo got that wrong because his idiot lawyer didn't read the
footnotes of the
application for the warrant. Of course, the second and third (and
subsequent??) warrants wouldn't have been approved unless the government
could show that they were actually gathering useful information.
Regardless, there IS anti-Trump bias at the FBI.

And WHAT "useful" information? That Trump had ZERO ties to ANY election
"tampering" that may or may NOT have occurred? What about what they DIDN'T
find on Carter Page?

What EXACTLY was this "tampering"? Did YOU change your mind about who YOU
were going to vote for?

I find all of this so fucking amusing. Name ONE Democrat or liberal who
changed their minds on who they were going to vote for, based on ANYTHING
Russia may have done, be it ads on Facebook, or anything along those
lines.

If your ranks are filled with people who can change their minds, based on
Facebook ads, no WONDER you want open borders... you need all the help you
can get. Hell, you KNOW the Mexicans won't change THEIR minds so easily,
ESPECIALLY since Hillary or the next Democrat nominee will promise them
free healthcare and provide them with cheap housing and free Obamabucks.

Shit... ******I***** posted a billion anti-Hitlery propaganda pictures on
Facebook. My "audience" was purely Republican, but since you think these
"billions" of ads Russia posted, had some kind of Svengali effect, maybe I
DID have an effect.

https://imgur.com/a/wCZ9C
--
alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.republican,
alt.politics.usa.republican, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics

M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-20 03:15:37 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
The investigation was based on George Papadopoulos running his drunken
mouth to someone who turned out to be the Australian High Commissioner
to the UK at a Kensington wine bar.
Hearsay. Will THAT be entered into evidence??
I guess you missed the bit where George Papadopoulos pled guilty, and spend
months co-operating with the Mueller investigation before his plea deal was
revealed.
Post by AlleyCat
Post by M.I.Wakefield
The judges who approved the warrants on Carter Page knew that the
information from Steele was funded by a political operation.
And they STILL granted the surveillance.. thanks for PROVING my point,
dumb ass.
There were other things in the application ... things like Carter Page
boasting about his Kremlin contacts.

You really do have to wonder why anyone would pick Mt. Carter Page as the
hill they were going to die on over FISA.
Post by AlleyCat
Post by M.I.Wakefield
The Nunes memo got that wrong because his idiot lawyer didn't read the
footnotes of the application for the warrant. Of course, the second and
third (and subsequent??) warrants wouldn't have been approved unless the
government could show that they were actually gathering useful
information.
Regardless, there IS anti-Trump bias at the FBI.
Not if he's innocent.

[barely intelligible ranting deleted]
AlleyCat
2018-03-20 11:38:56 UTC
On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 23:15:37 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
[barely intelligible ranting deleted]
Chicken shit... try again.

M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-20 13:39:44 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
And WHAT "useful" information?
We don't know what useful information was collected from the surveillance of
Carter Page, but it was enough to convince a judge to allow the surveillance
to continue.
Post by AlleyCat
That Trump had ZERO ties to ANY election "tampering" that may or may NOT
have occurred? What about what they DIDN'T find on Carter Page?
What EXACTLY was this "tampering"? Did YOU change your mind about who YOU
were going to vote for?
Tampering was a word you introduced into this conversation ... why are you
putting in quotes?
AlleyCat
2018-03-21 01:29:53 UTC
On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 09:39:44 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
And WHAT "useful" information?
We don't know what useful information was collected from the surveillance of
Carter Page, but it was enough to convince a judge to allow the surveillance
to continue.
ONLY because there were "others" incidentally caught up WITH Page, namely
Trump... right?

Do you really think that they would have asked a judge to spy on Carter
Page WITHOUT Trump's name being attached?

Riiiiight.

Obama's Democrat Party FORCED the FISA judge to surveil Page, HOPING
they'd get something on Trump, and then when it didn't, they brought out
that stupid fucking lie, known as the Steele Dossier.

The dossier was use as an excuse to surveil Trump, when their surveillance
on Page was an utter failure to expose anything on Trump, and you fucking
know it.

And since they found NOTHING to incriminate him of anything, the
Washington libturds just kept on screeching about the dossier, KNOWING it
was a lie, and that kept the media interested, mainly because they're
butt-hurt little pansy-asses too, not getting their woman President, as if
THAT was going to cure all the ills of our country and the world.

What do YOU think? Would the criminal enterprise, known as the Clinton
crime family, have been a good fit for America's interest, or just their
own, the "women's movement" and a few fringe gay factions?

Why can't lieberals EVER think of anyone but themselves?

M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-21 02:25:32 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
And WHAT "useful" information?
We don't know what useful information was collected from the
surveillance of Carter Page, but it was enough to convince a judge to
allow the surveillance to continue.
ONLY because there were "others" incidentally caught up WITH Page, namely
Trump... right?
In all likelihood, no one outside of US intelligence knows the answer to
that question.
They did before. Page has been under surveillance, off-and-on, since 2014.
AlleyCat
2018-03-21 05:54:43 UTC
On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 22:25:32 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
Do you really think that they would have asked a judge to spy on Carter
Page WITHOUT Trump's name being attached?
They did before.
What did they find out? That he could be a good pawn? Yup.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Page has been under surveillance, off-and-on, since 2014.
And what exactly, if anything, has incriminated him? Why isn't he in jail,
if what he did was worthy of surveillance?

So, Trump's name came up INCIDENTALLY, in their surveillance of Page? What
made them pursue Trump, if he was just "incidental"? If his "name" came
up, then why was the dossier shown to a FISA judge? Did they NEED the
dossier? Why... because it was ILLEGAL to "wiretap" Trump, without some
kind of extraneous instrument? Yup.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-21 13:40:48 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Page has been under surveillance, off-and-on, since 2014.
And what exactly, if anything, has incriminated him? Why isn't he in jail,
if what he did was worthy of surveillance?
I'm developing a theory that they call it "Intelligence" because they don't
share everything with idiots like you.
Did it?
AlleyCat
2018-03-22 00:59:36 UTC
On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 09:40:48 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
And what exactly, if anything, has incriminated him? Why isn't he in jail,
if what he did was worthy of surveillance?
I'm developing a theory that they call it "Intelligence" because they don't
share everything with idiots like you.
Oh, but they share with idiots like you? Some "intelligence".

They have to come up with a reason to surveil Page, PUBLICLY, dumb ass.
They can keep it a secret while they're conducting an investigation, but
once a charge has been levied, it's out and it's not a secret anymore.

FOIA

Learn it, live it, love it.

So, again, I'll ask... what exactly, if anything, has incriminated him?
Why isn't he in jail

Never ceases to amaze me, how you liberals think you know everything.
Because CNN and The Washington Post tell you these lies, that ALWAYS end
up being debunked, you think they're all carved in stone and the truth.

Bunch of fucking lemmings.

Go ahead... tell us... WHO gave you all the information you spew, as if
it's the truth? MotherJones? DailyKOS? You idiots on the left believe
EVERYTHING these liars tell you, because you so desperately WANT it to be
the truth, and you WON'T believe anything else.

You and Mattsiepoo are two pee drinkers in a pod... you CAN'T hear the
truth, because liberalism has done fucked your mind into mush.

Again, Why isn't Page in jail, if what he did was worthy of surveillance?

I'll venture a guess... his JOB? For decades, even during the "Cold War",
HUNDREDS of American companies have been doing business with Russia. It's
only NOW that Trump's in office, does the left CARE.

The left used to be SO FUCKING IN LOVE with those communist... they LOVED
Russia and all it's communism faults, yet now... they've cut off their
noses to spite their faces.

Page was a pawn and an excuse to surveil Trump, and you know it. The
dossier was a fall-back plan, in case nothing else worked.

How'd THAT work out for ya.

As Hoyt says to John Boy, "NOT TOO GOOD!"

https://vimeo.com/261231619

M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-22 01:45:47 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
So, again, I'll ask... what exactly, if anything, has incriminated him?
Why isn't he in jail
Ask the Justice Department / FBI / NSA / CIA.
Post by AlleyCat
Never ceases to amaze me, how you liberals think you know everything.
We know Carter Page was the subject of a FISA warrant, and it was renewed
twice.

We know that the Republicans whined like a bitch about it when Devin Nunes's
memo came out, but dropped the matter when the Democratic rebuttal came out,
because it revealed what a shoddy hack-job the Nunes memo was.

Which might have something to do with the fact that the lawyer who wrote the
memo for Nunes was once slapped with an "Order on Ineptitude" by a Federal
judge:
https://twitter.com/Alt_Spicerlies/status/959985861969563649

Yes, the same lawyer who skipped reading the footnotes in the FISA warrant
application.
AlleyCat
2018-03-22 01:58:18 UTC
On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 21:45:47 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
So, again, I'll ask... what exactly, if anything, has incriminated him?
Why isn't he in jail
Ask the Justice Department / FBI / NSA / CIA.
I'm asking YOU, since YOU seem to know everything. Are they STILL
surveilling him? No. Everything is out in the open, so again, I'm asking
YOU, what exactly, if anything, has incriminated him? Why isn't he in jail
if he's this huge Russian mole, like Trump?
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
Never ceases to amaze me, how you liberals think you know everything.
We know Carter Page was the subject of a FISA warrant, and it was renewed
twice.
What was the reason given? Did it have ANYTHING to do with Trump? WHY
ISN'T HE IN JAIL FOR ESPIONAGE.

Because he's a pawn, and you know it.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
We know that the Republicans whined like a bitch about it when Devin Nunes's
memo came out, but dropped the matter when the Democratic rebuttal came out,
because it revealed what a shoddy hack-job the Nunes memo was.
I don't remember any "whining" or subsequent "dropping" of the matter. WHO
wrote that it was a shoddy job? CNN? DailyKOS? Hufflepuffer News?

The problem here, is that you get all your "news" from the butt-hurt left
wingers, that haven't an ounce of anything objective anymore... it's ALL
partisan and SUBjective.

Alan Baker
2018-03-22 18:56:55 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
Never ceases to amaze me, how you liberals think you know everything.
We know Carter Page was the subject of a FISA warrant, and it was renewed
twice.
What was the reason given? Did it have ANYTHING to do with Trump? WHY
ISN'T HE IN JAIL FOR ESPIONAGE.
Because he copped a plea.
partisan and SUBjective.
m***@hotmail.com
2018-03-22 19:18:33 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
Never ceases to amaze me, how you liberals think you know everything.
We know Carter Page was the subject of a FISA warrant, and it was renewed
twice.
What was the reason given? Did it have ANYTHING to do with Trump? WHY
ISN'T HE IN JAIL FOR ESPIONAGE.
Because he copped a plea.
"Carter Page's six-plus hours of testimony before the House intelligence committee makes clear senior members of the Trump campaign were aware of the former Trump foreign policy adviser's July 2016 trip to Russia -- and Page may have had interactions with more Russian government officials ..."

-- https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/06/politics/carter-page-testimony-released/index.html
M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-22 19:50:19 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
What was the reason given? Did it have ANYTHING to do with Trump? WHY
ISN'T HE IN JAIL FOR ESPIONAGE.
Because he copped a plea.
Good theory ... but you have to keep in mind that Page is a flake ... the
Russians thought he was an idiot.

We know three people who got caught lying to Mueller, and are now
co-operating, but we don't know who is co-operating, and has been telling
the truth all along, and we've only hear rumors of one immunity deal.
AlleyCat
2018-03-22 21:47:35 UTC
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 15:50:19 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
but you have to keep in mind that Page is a flake ... the
Russians thought he was an idiot.
Oh, this I HAVE to know... WHO said that the Russians said he was a
"flake"... CNN?

By RUSSIAN standards, all Americans are flakes. ;-)

Carter William Page, is an American petroleum industry consultant and
former foreign-policy adviser to Donald Trump during his 2016 Presidential
election campaign.

Page completed a fellowship at the Council on Foreign Relations and in
2001 he received a Master of Business Administration degree from New York
University.

Page is the founder and managing partner of Global Energy Capital, a one-
man investment fund and consulting firm specializing in the Russian and
Central Asian oil and gas business.

Education and business

After leaving the Navy, Page completed a fellowship at the Council on
Foreign Relations and in 2001 he received a Master of Business
Administration degree from New York University.

In 2000, he began work as an investment banker with Merrill Lynch in the
firm's London office, was a vice president in the company's Moscow office,
and later served as COO for Merrill Lynch's energy and power department in
New York.

Yeah, flakes ALWAYS end up being COO at Merrill Lynch.

After leaving Merrill Lynch in 2008, Page founded his own investment fund,
Global Energy Capital with partner James Richard and a former mid-level
Gazprom executive, Sergei Yatsenko.

Yeah, flakes ALWAYS end up owning their own investment firms.

Page received his Ph.D. in 2012 from SOAS, University of London, where he
was supervised by Shirin Akiner.

Yeah, flakes ALWAYS end up being getting PhDs. Come to think of it, alot
of them DO... especially those that have been screeching the end is near,
because the climate changes while they're here on earth... like it's not
SUPPOSED to, huh?

He later ran an international affairs program at Bard College and taught a
course on energy and politics at New York University.

Well, that IS kind of flaky... higher education professors ARE flaky. ;-)

=====

Yeah... "flake" is what Democrats and liberals call anyone that has the
gumption, will-power and intelligence to go out and make something of
themselves, while they sit banging at their keyboards whining about rich
people.

You readin' this, wee wy?

https://vimeo.com/261391240

On Thu, 8 Aug 2013 14:18:18 -0700 (PDT), wy says...
The filthy rich are filthier richer because of him"

In article <juaqqr$vlq$***@dont-email.me>, ***@usenetlove.invalid says...
Poor poor rich people. It must be horrible to be filthy rich and have
to pay taxes.

From: "***@post.com" <***@post.com>
Only the rich get richer off the rich. Fuck goddammit you're fucked-up
stupid.

From: "***@post.com" <***@post.com>
With the tax cuts for the rich, the GDP will end up being in worse shape
this year, economists already see January as having gotten off to a poor
start thanks to an increase in the trade deficit.

From: ***@hotmail.com
It changed color, it became very red, and you have this poor guy, 80 years
old, laying on the floor, conscious, and all of the rich people are
turning away.

From Lonely Wittle Forging Basement Dwelling Yeung:
Jesus clearly favors an egalitarian society, yet conservatives have done
everything they can to promote public policies that steal from the poor,
give to the rich, and screw the middle class. The GOP's stubborn votes
against food stamps and rejection of state Medicare expansions proves they
don't even care about the people who voted them into office.

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
You know, the ones he inherited after
that Cowboy Republican gave tax cuts to the rich, free drugs to the
elderly, crashed the economy, bailed out the banks *and* the carmakers
and then ran to Texas to hide in his new house from the aftermath of
his economic misgovernance?

M.I.Wakefield
"Flake" is my opinion .... "idiot" was the Russians'.
AlleyCat
2018-03-23 00:06:08 UTC
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 19:53:28 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 15:50:19 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
but you have to keep in mind that Page is a flake ... the Russians
thought he was an idiot.
Oh, this I HAVE to know... WHO said that the Russians said he was a
"flake"... CNN?
"Flake" is my opinion .... "idiot" was the Russians'.
OK... to you, what makes him a flake... that he's successful? He's a
people person, and yes, they are kind of goofy, but a "flake"?

=====

M.I.Wakefield
I take it that you missed live interviews on TV ... too bad.
AlleyCat
2018-03-23 00:50:24 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
"Flake" is my opinion .... "idiot" was the Russians'.
OK... to you, what makes him a flake... that he's successful? He's a
people person, and yes, they are kind of goofy, but a "flake"?
I take it that you missed live interviews on TV ... too bad.
No, I saw a few... seemed like a nice personable guy.

I watched the ones on the winger side of the isle, and all they did was
TRY to make him look "flaky".

Try one that doesn't.

I guess to YOU and your fellow liberal ilk, he IS flaky, since he's been
in the military (Navy) and was vetted enough to be able to serve in the
Marine intelligence field AS an Officer.

Is it because of his lisp? That he might be gay?

I thought you "compassionate" liberals LOVED the gays?

Does he look or sound flaky here?

How so? Leave your personal feelings aside about anyone not perceived as
liberal, and be objective. WHAT makes him flaky?

M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-23 01:18:18 UTC
That's your opinion ... I have mine ... move on.
Skeeter
Snippage of the text that got you all butthurt noted.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-23 02:31:59 UTC
Not butthurt at all ... lots of AlleyCat's crap gets deleted unread.
AlleyCat
2018-03-23 21:34:42 UTC
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 22:31:59 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by Skeeter
Snippage of the text that got you all butthurt noted.
Not butthurt at all ... lots of AlleyCat's crap gets deleted unread.
LOL... you know that's a lie. Typical liberal bullshit... when they don't
LIKE what they read, they say they didn't read it.

5 Things People Commonly Say When They're Lying
Common responses that should not be ignored

Detecting deception using verbal cues remains a difficult task. The best
method to predict deception compares what a person says against external
evidence or known truth. At best, certain statements can indicate a
higher probability of deception, but there's no one verbal cue that
accurately predicts deception.

However, certain words or groups of words can signal an area in an
utterance wherein deception is likely to occur. If the conversation is
important, knowing where potential deception resides can provide a
distinct advantage, in business or social interactions.

The following five statements should raise your red flag of deception:

1. "That's about it."

The word "about" is a word qualifier, which indicates the speaker has more
to say but does not want to elaborate. If the speaker told the entire
story, his or her response would be, "That's it." The word "about" signals
that the response falls short of the entire story. Truthful people relate
all the facts without fear of legal or social consequences. A deceptive
person does not tell the complete story because there's something they
don't want to disclose.

2. "You can't prove that."

The word "prove" suggests that evidence exists to verify the supposition
or accusation posited, but the speaker failed to discover the hidden
proof. Honest people do not think in terms of proof: They know that no
evidence exists because they did not do what the speaker accused.
Deceptive people know proof of their deception exists but the speaker has
not yet discovered sufficient evidence to support the accusation.

3. "Why would I read that?"

Answering a question with a question is a huge red flag indicating the
possibility of deception. Honest people make direct denials. They
typically respond, "I didn't read that." Deceptive people are evasive, and
when they are caught off guard, they need extra time to think of a
believable response. A response like, "Why would I read that?" buys the
deceptive person precious time to formulate such a response.

4. "Are you accusing me?"

In addition to answering a question with a question, the accused may
subtly try to turn the tables on his or her accuser, putting the
questioner on the defensive. The unspoken words of the accused are, "How
dare you accuse me? Prepare to defend yourself." This subtle counterattack
prompts the accuser to justify his or her accusations. In doing so, the
accused buys time to press a counterattack or prepare a believable story.
The simple answer to this question: "Yes, I am accusing you, or I would
not have brought the topic up in the first place." This response parries
the counterattack and puts the accused back on the defensive.

5. "I don't remember doing that."

Deceptive people often claim lack of memory as a way to cover the truth.
This defense sets two traps for dissemblers:

First, in order to not remember what you did, you must first have an
extant memory of the event. By definition, to not remember something you
must have initially stored the information in your memory. The lack of
memory indicates that the memory is stored in the brain but that the
person cannot retrieve it. Truthful people typically respond, "I don't
know." Lack of memory suggests the person cannot retrieve a memory and,
therefore, does not know what happened. Honest people strive to do
anything they can to retrieve the memory of an event. Deceptive people do
not want to reveal remembered information for fear of revealing the truth.

The second trap is similar. A person cannot say, "I don't remember doing
that," unless the person remembers what he or she actually did. The word
"that" suggests the person did not remember doing a specific set of
actions. In order to say, "I didn't do that," the person has to know what
he or she did do. Logically, how can a person say he or she does not
remember doing something when they have no memory of the event? The word
"that" suggests memory of an event.

The questioner's response to this gambit should be, "What do you remember
doing?" Honest people will tell you what they remember doing, to support
their alibi. Dishonest people usually cling to the lack of memory by
saying, "I don't know what I did." Here the questioner's response should
be, "If you don't know what you did, it is possible that you did exactly
what I described." Deceptive people make no attempt to retrieve a memory
of an action for fear of revealing the truth.

M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-23 23:23:40 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by Skeeter
Snippage of the text that got you all butthurt noted.
Not butthurt at all ... lots of AlleyCat's crap gets deleted unread.
LOL... you know that's a lie. Typical liberal bullshit... when they don't
LIKE what they read, they say they didn't read it.
But we've seen so much of your crap, we know we're not missing anything when
it's deleted unread.
Skeeter
2018-03-23 23:33:42 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by Skeeter
Snippage of the text that got you all butthurt noted.
Not butthurt at all ... lots of AlleyCat's crap gets deleted unread.
LOL... you know that's a lie. Typical liberal bullshit... when they don't
LIKE what they read, they say they didn't read it.
But we've seen so much of your crap, we know we're not missing anything when
it's deleted unread.
Then why do you even bother to open his posts? Do you know how to use
a kill file? Maybe it's because you're an attention whore?

BTW: There is no *we* in your case.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-23 23:50:28 UTC
Then why do you even bother to open his posts? Do you know how to use a
kill file? Maybe it's because you're an attention whore?
Occasionally, from the header, you can tell that there's such stupidity that
it can't go unchallenged.

But most of his anti-global warming shill work can safely be ignored.
Skeeter
2018-03-24 00:05:00 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Then why do you even bother to open his posts? Do you know how to use a
kill file? Maybe it's because you're an attention whore?
Occasionally, from the header, you can tell that there's such stupidity that
it can't go unchallenged.
Why challenge the stupid? take on a real debaiter. Not a masterbaiter.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
But most of his anti-global warming shill work can safely be ignored.
I agree there, got a glow ball warming kook in another group. It's fun
to watch her/he/it meltdown.
AlleyCat
2018-03-24 01:41:40 UTC
On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 19:23:40 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
LOL... you know that's a lie. Typical liberal bullshit... when they don't
LIKE what they read, they say they didn't read it.
But we've seen so much of your crap, we know we're not missing anything when
it's deleted unread.
Yeah... riiiiight.

If you don't feel like reading it (because liberals HATE the truth and
it's their Kryptonite), then why do you even RESPOND to it?

TRUE lieberals... lying from the day they're born, till the day they die.

Most liberals grow a brain at about 30 years of age. What's YOUR
fucking problem?

Please stop lying. I don't mind reading what you write... I actually DO
learn things, and I read it all, but telling someone you don't read what
someone writes just because you're too chicken shit to admit that it
might have merit, just reeks of what liberals do to not have to talk about
something.

Case in point... guns. You want to ban guns, but you stop talking
about it, when we bring up the FACT that DEMOCRATS are the ones with the
"gun problem". You say, "Ban guns", then we point to Chicago that HAS a
GUN BAN and rampant shootings and killings, and you just screech
"RACISM!", because you don't want to talk about it.

Yeah... THAT'S how to further a conversation that YOU HYPOCRITES asked for
in the first place.

That what ALL you liberals do... project what YOU do onto Conservatives,
as if WE'RE the ones with the problem. Take the Trump/Russia collusion
topic. The REAL collusion that has happened with Russia, involved Hitlery
Clinton and HER dealings with Russia.

The Trump/Russia collusion issue is just another coverup by the Democrats,
because you don't WANT Clinton's dealings with Russia looked into.

Another... the Carter Page issue. You say he's "flaky", ONLY because
he worked for Trump. If he had worked for Obama, you'd say he was
"alright". ONLY because he's attached to Trump, do you show us all what
liberals really are... a bunch of hypocritical butt-hurt babies.

Whah whah... my gay Diva didn't win, so I'm going to piss and moan and lie
about Trump, to SHOW my butt-hurtedness.

LOL

Tell us, Cuntnadian... WHY are you so in hate with Trump? WHAT has he DONE
to you? Is it simply and merely the fact he isn't a mamby-pamby gaytard
like Trudeau?

What about Trump bothers you so much? Why didn't it bother you that Obama
cavorted with Muslims, and that he IS a Muslim.

Oh, he's not? What does it matter, IF he's not and I'm calling him one,
anyway? You liberals are in love with Islam now, for some fucked up
reason.

Tell me... when you were a child and your parents made you go to church,
because you were Christian, did you dress up as a Muslim for Halloween?

If you're under 30 and your not a liberal, you have no heart... if you're
over 30 and you're not a conservative, you have no brain.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-24 01:55:07 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
But we've seen so much of your crap, we know we're not missing anything
when it's deleted unread.
Yeah... riiiiight.
Yep ... saw that you embedded a YouTube link, and knew that you had nothing
further interesting to say.

You've been drivelling here for a long time.
Alan Baker
2018-03-24 01:57:19 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
But we've seen so much of your crap, we know we're not missing
anything > when  it's deleted unread.
Yeah... riiiiight.
Yep ... saw that you embedded a YouTube link, and knew that you had
nothing further interesting to say.
What's more, he thinks you "read" a video...
AlleyCat
2018-03-24 02:07:43 UTC
On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 18:57:19 -0700, Alan Baker says...
Post by Alan Baker
What's more, he thinks you "read" a video...
You don't?

ANOTHER liberal lie.

LIAR!

AlleyCat
2018-03-24 02:04:53 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
But we've seen so much of your crap, we know we're not missing anything
when it's deleted unread.
Yeah... riiiiight.
Yep ... saw that you embedded a YouTube link, and knew that you had nothing
further interesting to say.
You've been drivelling here for a long time.
Chicken shit little ostrich.

"Oooo... I don't liiiiiike what you saaaaaaaaaay, so I'm not going to
reeeeead it."

LOL... what a whiner. Typical whining liberal.

M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-24 02:57:08 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
"Oooo... I don't liiiiiike what you saaaaaaaaaay, so I'm not going to
reeeeead it."
It's more that you're sad, boring, and predictable.

AlleyCat
2018-03-22 22:00:57 UTC
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 11:56:55 -0700, Alan Baker says...
Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
What was the reason given? Did it have ANYTHING to do with Trump? WHY
ISN'T HE IN JAIL FOR ESPIONAGE.
Because he copped a plea.
What plea?

Can't find a thing on any "plea".

Be specific, and leave your opinions out.

AlleyCat
2018-03-22 22:06:38 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by Alan Baker
Because he copped a plea.
First of... no "plea".
Post by m***@hotmail.com
"Carter Page's six-plus hours of testimony before the House
intelligence committee makes clear senior members of the Trump campaign
were aware of the former Trump foreign policy adviser's July 2016 trip
to Russia -- and Page may have had interactions with more Russian
government officials ..."
Which was his J O B.
Post by m***@hotmail.com
-- https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/06/politics/carter-page-testimony-released/index.html
You dumb fuck... Page's business relied on being IN Russia now and then.

Wiki:

"Page is the founder and managing partner of Global Energy Capital, a one-
man investment fund and consulting firm specializing in the Russian and
Central Asian oil and gas business."

"Page has stated that he worked on transactions involving Gazprom and
other leading Russian energy companies."

Alan Baker
2018-03-22 18:56:25 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Never ceases to amaze me, how you liberals think you know everything.
We know Carter Page was the subject of a FISA warrant, and it was
renewed twice.
warrant application.
Skeeter
2018-03-22 19:20:23 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
Never ceases to amaze me, how you liberals think you know everything.
We know Carter Page was the subject of a FISA warrant, and it was
renewed twice.
Including at least once by Trump's DoJ officials.
Still drinking the CNN koolaid?
warrant application.
Alan Baker
2018-03-22 19:27:36 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
Never ceases to amaze me, how you liberals think you know everything.
We know Carter Page was the subject of a FISA warrant, and it was
renewed twice.
Including at least once by Trump's DoJ officials.
Still drinking the CNN koolaid?
Are you saying that that's not factual?

'Then-DAG Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod
Rosenstein each signed one or more FISA applications on behalf of DOJ.'

That is straight from the Republican memo.

<https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf>

Page 1 of the memo itself.

Because you're probably not clued in enough to realize it, Rod
Rosenstein was TRUMP's...

...and so was Boente.

Such a pity you can't handle the facts.
Skeeter
I didn't mean to make you cry cupcake.
Alan Baker
2018-03-22 20:05:58 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
Never ceases to amaze me, how you liberals think you know everything.
We know Carter Page was the subject of a FISA warrant, and it was
renewed twice.
Including at least once by Trump's DoJ officials.
Still drinking the CNN koolaid?
Are you saying that that's not factual?
'Then-DAG Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod
Rosenstein each signed one or more FISA applications on behalf of DOJ.'
That is straight from the Republican memo.
<https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf>
Page 1 of the memo itself.
Because you're probably not clued in enough to realize it, Rod
Rosenstein was TRUMP's...
...and so was Boente.
Such a pity you can't handle the facts.
I didn't mean to make you cry cupcake.
You didn't, snowflake.

You claimed I was "drinking the koolaid": I provided facts.

The Nunes memo itself admits that the FISA warrant was renewed TWICE by
Trump appointees. Those renewals would only have been authorized if
relevant information was being found.

Deal with it.
AlleyCat
2018-03-22 22:08:50 UTC
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 13:05:58 -0700, Alan Baker says...
Post by Alan Baker
Those renewals would only have been authorized if
relevant information was being found.
Yeah, relevant to Trump's INNOCENCE.

And WHO kept up the surveillance on Page? Why, none other than that lyin',
cheatin', Obama holdover, Sally Yates.

Alan Baker
And then Boente, and Rosenstein.
AlleyCat
2018-03-22 22:41:59 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Those renewals would only have been authorized if
relevant information was being found.
(Above)
Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
Yeah, relevant to Trump's INNOCENCE.
And WHO kept up the surveillance on Page? Why, none other than that lyin',
cheatin', Obama holdover, Sally Yates.
And then Boente, and Rosenstein.
As mentioned before... (see above)

But, then again, maybe not. ;-)

=====

"Secret Memo Hints at a New Republican Target: Rod Rosenstein"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/28/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-carter-page-
secret-memo.html

The swamp is so infested, Trump can't help but hire a few rats every now
and then. Why do you think he keeps firing people? Swamp rats and swamp
people.

WASHINGTON - A secret, highly contentious Republican memo reveals that
Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein approved an application to
extend surveillance of a former Trump campaign associate shortly after
taking office last spring, according to three people familiar with it.

The renewal shows that the Justice Department under President Trump saw
reason to believe that the associate, Carter Page, was acting as a Russian
agent. But the reference to Mr. Rosenstein's actions in the memo - a much-
disputed document that paints the investigation into Russian election
meddling as tainted from the start - indicates that Republicans may be
moving to seize on his role as they seek to undermine the inquiry.

Will THIS rat survive?

Alan Baker
Survive what: doing his job?
Delvin Benet
2018-03-22 22:14:37 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Those renewals would only have been authorized if
relevant information was being found.
Yeah, relevant to Trump's INNOCENCE.
No. The evidence found pursuant to the earlier warrants did not point
to Trump's innocence.
AlleyCat
2018-03-22 23:32:50 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Those renewals would only have been authorized if
relevant information was being found.
Yeah, relevant to Trump's INNOCENCE.
No. The evidence found pursuant to the earlier warrants did not point
to Trump's innocence.
To try and PROVE his innocence through continued
surveillance to show that Trump's not involved
with Page "anymore".

Do you not GET THAT?

Why on EARTH would Boente and Rosenstein continue to surveil Page, if it
showed their boss colluded with Russia.

By continuing the surveillance, they could prove there WAS no collusion.

Are you really this thick?

If they were trying to show that there WAS indeed collusion, maybe THAT'S
why the Trump administration is looking into Rosenstein, as an "enemy of
the state". ;-)

======

Alan Baker
2018-03-23 06:04:17 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Those renewals would only have been authorized if
relevant information was being found.
Yeah, relevant to Trump's INNOCENCE.
No. The evidence found pursuant to the earlier warrants did not point
to Trump's innocence.
To try and PROVE his innocence through continued
surveillance to show that Trump's not involved
with Page "anymore".
Do you not GET THAT?
Why on EARTH would Boente and Rosenstein continue to surveil Page, if it
showed their boss colluded with Russia.
1. You should have ended that with a question mark.

2. Integrity? Honesty? An understanding of their duty to their country?
Will THIS rat survive?
Skeeter
Like I said...CNN...amirite?
Alan Baker
2018-03-22 22:56:42 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
No. IN THE MEMO.

<https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf>

Note the source.
Skeeter
Oh, you mean the highly redacted memo?
Alan Baker
2018-03-23 06:00:42 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
What would that matter?

I showed what the memo INCLUDED: the fact that two Trump appointees
signed off on continuing the FISA warrant on Page.
AlleyCat
2018-03-22 22:08:20 UTC
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 12:27:36 -0700, Alan Baker says...
Post by Alan Baker
'Then-DAG Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod
Rosenstein each signed one or more FISA applications on behalf of DOJ.'
One OR more? Was it ONE, or more?

The "ONE"? - SALLY YATES. LOL

LOL... holdover from the OBAMA regime.

Alan Baker
2018-03-22 22:11:54 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
'Then-DAG Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod
Rosenstein each signed one or more FISA applications on behalf of DOJ.'
One OR more? Was it ONE, or more?
The "ONE"? - SALLY YATES. LOL
LOL... holdover from the OBAMA regime.
Both Boente (Trump appointee) and Rosenstein (Trump appointee) signed
off on continuing the FISA warrant...

...and the FISC agreed the renewals were appropriate.

:-)
Skeeter
Show us proof, and no CNN bullcrap.
Alan Baker
2018-03-22 23:02:28 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
'Then-DAG Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod
Rosenstein each signed one or more FISA applications on behalf of DOJ.'
One OR more? Was it ONE, or more?
The "ONE"? - SALLY YATES. LOL
LOL... holdover from the OBAMA regime.
Both Boente (Trump appointee) and Rosenstein (Trump appointee) signed
off on continuing the FISA warrant...
...and the FISC agreed the renewals were appropriate.
:-)
Show us proof, and no CNN bullcrap.
<https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf>

Third page of the PDF, FIRST page of the actual memo:

'The FBI and DOJ obtained one initial FISA warrant targeting Carter Page
and three FISA renewals from the FISC. As required by statute (50 U.S.C.
a FISA order on an American citizen must be renewed by the ISC every 90
days and each renewal requires a separate finding of probable cause.
Then-Director James Comey signed three FISA applications in question on
behalf of the FBI, and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe signed one.
Skeeter

Like I said, there is no proof of collusion.
Rudy Canoza
You don't know what evidence there is.
Skeeter
and neither do you cupcake.
AlleyCat
2018-03-23 00:11:00 UTC
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:51:11 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
And you do?

Oh yeeeeeah... you watch MSNBC and CNN and read The Washington Post, like
a good liberal should.

They know everything, right?

Most trusted in news.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fox News is Most Trusted News Source in America
https://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/fox-news-is-most-trusted-news-source-
in-america/

"Fox News, which has dominated the cable news ratings for more than 15
years, was rated the most trusted news source by 24 percent of
respondents. CNN was a distant second at 13 percent with BBC in third
place at 10 percent. MSNBC network loved by liberals-lagged far behind at
4 percent."

Alan Baker
2018-03-23 06:01:40 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
You asked for proof that Trump appointees signed off on continuing the
surveillance of Page.

I provided it.

I'm not surprised you now want to change the subject, snowflake.

:-)
Matt Singer
Not that you've seen. Mr. Mueller has seen it.
Skeeter
2018-03-23 15:04:06 UTC
On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 07:42:52 -0700, Matt Singer
Post by Matt Singer
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
Then why drag it out? How do you know he has seen it? Personal friend
of yours? You koolaid drinking fanatic.
Matt Singer
2018-03-23 15:05:16 UTC
Post by Matt Singer
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
Then why drag it out?
He hasn't finished. There's still more.
Skeeter
2018-03-23 16:10:48 UTC
Post by Matt Singer
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
More like the butthurts just want to build a wall around Trump.

No collusion.
Matt Singer
2018-03-23 16:17:28 UTC
Post by Matt Singer
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
Collusion, and worse - lots of it. You know this. That's why you're so
frightened.
Skeeter
2018-03-23 16:21:21 UTC
Post by Matt Singer
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
You call this laffing at you leftys "frightened"?

Show me proof of this collusion...oh wait, you can't.
Matt Singer
2018-03-23 16:30:45 UTC
Post by Matt Singer
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
You're not laughing. You're stamping your little foot in impotent rage.
We can smell your frustration.
Skeeter
2018-03-23 17:26:34 UTC
Post by Matt Singer
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
First of all *matt*, there is no we in your case. Now stop crying and
man up. He's *your* president.
Matt Singer
2018-03-23 17:33:27 UTC
Post by Matt Singer
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
Oh, yes there is, little foot-stamping kid.

*We* are right about you. You're stamping your little foot in impotent
rage, and it's funny.
Skeeter
I noticed you snipped the part that got you all butthurt.
Matt Singer
I snipped nothing of substance. You never have anything of substance.
Skeeter
2018-03-23 17:48:17 UTC
Post by Matt Singer
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
Yet you obsessively must respond to every post. Why did you snip what
hurt you so much?
Matt Singer
No.
Skeeter
And snip the parts that upset you.
Matt Singer

You're achieving nothing. You know that.
Skeeter
Well I do have you dancing for me...so there's that.
Matt Singer
2018-03-23 22:23:37 UTC
Post by Matt Singer
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
Well I am dancing for you
Not much of an achievement.
Skeeter
So post editing now. So you really don't have anything to say.
Matt Singer
You have no achievements.
Skeeter
2018-03-23 23:31:57 UTC
Post by Matt Singer
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
I have plenty, I'm retired and enjoying the libtards having a tizzy
fit.

Now do that two step for us.
AlleyCat
2018-03-22 23:43:32 UTC
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:02:28 -0700, Alan Baker says...
Post by Alan Baker
Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod Rosenstein each
signed one or more FISA applications on behalf of DOJ'
One or more... which WAS it?

Could it be possible that the "one" was signed by Yates ONLY?

How could an "official" memo, be so ambiguous, as to list THREE people,
but say "one OR more", FISA requests were signed?

Maybe you need to get some better info... THAT one seems like an
"anonymous source"-type of thing, that CNN or The Washington Post would
make up.

Alan Baker
2018-03-23 06:02:40 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod Rosenstein each
signed one or more FISA applications on behalf of DOJ'
One or more... which WAS it?
Could it be possible that the "one" was signed by Yates ONLY?
Nope. The FISA warrant had to be re-applied for every 90 days.
You mean the link from the House Intelligence Committee's website?
AlleyCat
2018-03-22 23:15:37 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
'Then-DAG Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod
Rosenstein each signed one or more FISA applications on behalf of DOJ.'
One OR more? Was it ONE, or more?
The "ONE"? - SALLY YATES. LOL
LOL... holdover from the OBAMA regime.
Both Boente (Trump appointee) and Rosenstein (Trump appointee) signed
off on continuing the FISA warrant...
...and the FISC agreed the renewals were appropriate.
:-)
Yeah... when?

Hint: BEFORE the Democraps and Mueller tried to link Trump with Page.

Nice try.

WASHINGTON - A secret, highly contentious Republican memo reveals that
Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein approved an application to
extend surveillance of a former Trump campaign associate SHORTLY AFTER
TAKING OFFICE last spring, according to three people familiar with it.

I'll repeat... He was probably STILL a FISA "recipient", to try and PROVE
there was NO collusion, NOT that there was.

Alan Baker
2018-03-23 06:50:54 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
'Then-DAG Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod
Rosenstein each signed one or more FISA applications on behalf of DOJ.'
One OR more? Was it ONE, or more?
The "ONE"? - SALLY YATES. LOL
LOL... holdover from the OBAMA regime.
Both Boente (Trump appointee) and Rosenstein (Trump appointee) signed
off on continuing the FISA warrant...
...and the FISC agreed the renewals were appropriate.
:-)
Yeah... when?
Hint: BEFORE the Democraps and Mueller tried to link Trump with Page.
No. They renewed an extant FISA warrant...

...because it was producing relevant information.
Post by AlleyCat
Nice try.
WASHINGTON - A secret, highly contentious Republican memo reveals that
Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein approved an application to
extend surveillance of a former Trump campaign associate SHORTLY AFTER
TAKING OFFICE last spring, according to three people familiar with it.
I'll repeat... He was probably STILL a FISA "recipient", to try and PROVE
there was NO collusion, NOT that there was.
What is a 'FISA "recipient"', exactly?

And your cite (unsourced though it may be) confirms what I was saying.
AlleyCat
2018-03-21 01:42:24 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
That Trump had ZERO ties to ANY election "tampering" that may or may NOT
have occurred? What about what they DIDN'T find on Carter Page?
What EXACTLY was this "tampering"? Did YOU change your mind about who YOU
were going to vote for?
Tampering was a word you introduced into this conversation ... why are you
putting in quotes?
Because *I* introduced "it" into the conversation.

Seriously?

Is that not part of your grammar up thar?

=====

To introduce a word or phrase used as an ironic comment, as slang, OR as
an "invented" or coined expression. USE QUOTATION MARKS THE FIRST TIME THE
WORD OR PHRASE IS USED; thereafter, do not use quotation marks.

Perhaps a lesson, is in order?

=====

Quotation Marks: for Unfamiliar Terms and for Common Terms in an Unusual
Context

Here are a few guidelines on when quotation marks are appropriate:

When you use words that would not be familiar to the reader - Use the
quotation marks to call attention to the fact that you are using a word or
phrase that is probably unfamiliar to the reader. A Wall Street Journal
story said that Wal-Mart alleged there would be "recognitional
picketing," which is picketing with the intent to get Wal-Mart to
recognize a union. The quotation marks are appropriate because
recognitional is not a word in the dictionary and because the the term
recognitional picketing probably would not be familiar to the reader.

After the FDA has approved cancer medications, the drugs often come into
widespread use "off-label"; that is, doctors prescribe them in combination
with other drugs to try them in new situations.

When you use a familiar word or phrase in a unusual way, in the sense
that it is not the common usage of the word. At the heart of phone
companies' networks are "carrier switches," huge devices the size of
railroad cars that route calls along hundreds of thousands of phone lines.
What the writer is describing is not actually a switch; it is a large
piece of equipment.

When you use a word ironically or humorously - He still works 40 hours
a week but insists that he's "retired."

When you use a word to refer to that word itself, as in this example:
When you go to that homepage, click on the word "articles" and pick the
one you want. The writer is not referring to something called a word
article. Instead, he is using articles to point the reader toward the word
we commonly know as "articles."

Additionally, be mindful of occasions when you do not use quotation marks:

When you precede the word with so-called. The country was in the
verge of a so-called fiscal cliff for months. The term so-called is a
substitute for the quotation marks.
When a word is commonly used in everyday conversation and, therefore,
is likely to be familiar to the reader. My neighbor is a real geek so
fixing the Internet connection was a breeze.

AlleyCat
2018-03-20 11:41:17 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
Hearsay. Will THAT be entered into evidence??
I guess you missed the bit where George Papadopoulos pled guilty, and spend
months co-operating with the Mueller investigation before his plea deal was
revealed.
And yet STILL no collusion proven. I guess you missed the part where the
Mueller investigation is supposed to be ONLY about Trump/Russian
Collusion, but has branched out into a witch hunt. When will it end? When
he jumps the isle and starts prosecuting the criminals on the left side?

If Mueller subpoenaed every Obama official, don't you think that he would
get ANY guilty pleas and convictions? He'd be prosecuting and charging
people until he croaked.

Don't call ME naive. Look in the mirror. Let he who is without sin...

Obama's administration is THE most corrupt in history... every one covered
for everyone else. The trouble with Trump is, he's trying to drain the
swamp, and that includes people on BOTH sides of the isle, so they're
working together to railroad and falsely accuse Trump of wrongdoing, but
can't PROVE a fucking thing.

They had to make shit up as they went.

M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-20 14:09:50 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
Hearsay. Will THAT be entered into evidence??
I guess you missed the bit where George Papadopoulos pled guilty, and
spend months co-operating with the Mueller investigation before his plea
deal was revealed.
And yet STILL no collusion proven.
Collusion has been proven ... Fredo admitted it. Remember the Trump Tower
meeting? Failed collusion is still collusion.
Post by AlleyCat
I guess you missed the part where the Mueller investigation is supposed to
be ONLY about Trump/Russian Collusion, but has branched out into a witch
hunt.
Wrong. From the order appointing Mueller: "and ... any matters that arose
or may arise directly from the investigation".

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Mueller has two options with anything he finds that wasn't in his original
scope; he can investigate with his team, or he can refer it to somewhere
else within the DoJ.
Post by AlleyCat
When will it end?
Some ex-intelligence people have been saying "Trump will die in prison" for
more than a year.
Post by AlleyCat
If Mueller subpoenaed every Obama official, don't you think that he would
get ANY guilty pleas and convictions? He'd be prosecuting and charging
people until he croaked.
A big "if", because Obama didn't have a single special prosecutor
investigating his administration:

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-nixon-trump-russia-independent-investigation-2017-10
Tinfoil goes shiny side out.
AlleyCat
2018-03-21 01:31:44 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
Hearsay. Will THAT be entered into evidence??
I guess you missed the bit where George Papadopoulos pled guilty, and
spend months co-operating with the Mueller investigation before his plea
deal was revealed.
And yet STILL no collusion proven.
Collusion has been proven ... Fredo admitted it.
Admitted what? Be specific. "Fredo" SAID he colluded with Russia?

Put quote(s) here, please: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Remember the Trump Tower meeting?
No... I think I missed that one. Since YOU think you were there, what went
on and what was said? _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Failed collusion is still collusion.
Soooo... exactly WHAT did they fail at? Election "tampering"? Taking out
ads on Facebook, that showed everyone EXACTLY who Hitlery Clinton is?

I'd buy THAT for a dollar.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
I guess you missed the part where the Mueller investigation is supposed to
be ONLY about Trump/Russian Collusion, but has branched out into a witch
hunt.
Wrong. From the order appointing Mueller: "and ... any matters that arose
or may arise directly from the investigation".
Any matters that arose FROM RUSSIAN COLLUSION. Did you not think I would
read the PDF file?

To wit: "By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney
General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge
my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department
of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian
governments efforts to interfere in the 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

What did Flynn's "crimes" have to do with the "PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION".

"Flynn reportedly lied about his talks with Russia's ambassador to
Washington. In late 2016, while former President Barack Obama was still in
office, the two allegedly spoke about the U.S. sanctions imposed on
Russia."

What does OBAMA giving Flynn permission to speak with Russia's ambassador
in 2016, have to do with the election?

=====

"The special counsel filed a 32-count indictment on Feb. 22 against former
Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and aide Rick Gates, accusing the
pair of tax evasion and bank fraud.

The new indictment accuses Manafort and Gates of doctoring documents to
inflate the income of their businesses and then using those fraudulent
documents to obtain loans. It also accuses Manafort of evading taxes from
2010 through 2014 and, in some of the years, concealing his foreign bank
accounts.

And on Feb. 23, a newly unsealed indictment accused Manafort of secretly
paying former European politicians to lobby on behalf of Ukraine."

What does Manafort's and Gates' tax evasion have to do with the 2016
election between Trump and Clinton?

=====

A former foreign policy adviser to Trump's presidential campaign, George
Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in 2017 to making false statements to the FBI
regarding "the timing, extent and nature of his relationships and
interactions with certain foreign nationals whom he understood to have
close connections with senior Russian government officials," according to
court documents.

He also reportedly tried to set up meetings between Russian and Trump
campaign officials on various occasions.

Please explain the connection to "and to ensure a full and thorough
investigation of the Russian governments efforts to interfere in the 2016
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION."

=====

"According to charging documents, van der Zwaan was employed by a law firm
hired by the Ukraine Ministry of Justice in 2012."

Please help me here... I'm just a big dumb jock, who has the intelligence
of a low-inflated Brady football... how does van der Zwaan's dealing with
a law firm in 2012 have ANYTHING to do with "and to ensure a full and
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
Obama's administration is THE most corrupt in history... every one
covered for everyone else. The trouble with Trump is, he's trying to
drain the swamp, and that includes people on BOTH sides of the isle,
so they're working together to railroad and falsely accuse Trump of
wrongdoing, but can't PROVE a fucking thing.
Tinfoil goes shiny side out.
LOL... that's what all you lieberals say, when we've said something you
can't prove is not true. It's a conspiraCEEEE!

M.I.Wakefield
Said? He did. The Trump Tower meeting was a crime all on its lonesome.
AlleyCat
2018-03-21 06:05:14 UTC
On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 22:09:54 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
Admitted what? Be specific. "Fredo" SAID he colluded with Russia?
Said? He did.
How? Be specific, and don't repeat what you've said already ad nauseum,
like tom the faggot does, or you'll be on par with THAT nutcase.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
The Trump Tower meeting was a crime all on its lonesome.
How? WHAT made it illegal?

Why do you keep worming out of WHAT was said and done at that meeting?

You have ZERO details, so, like a good lieberal, you just keep saying it
was illegal, even when you can't explain WHY it was illegal.

Typical, JUST like the lemmings who keep uttering Trump/Russian collusion,
even though it looks like there wasn't any.

Repeating a big lie, even if THAT'S a lie... textbook Nazism.

A big lie is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf
Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie
so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the
impudence to distort the truth so infamously."

Mis-attributed to Goebbels:

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one
fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging
attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and
over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most
important requirement for success.

Actually from "War Propaganda", in volume 1, chapter 6 of Mein Kampf
(1925), by Adolf Hitler

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will
even come to believe it yourself.

Attributed to Goebbels in Publications Relating to Various Aspects of
Communism (1946), by United States Congress, House Committee on Un-
American Activities, Issues 1-15, p. 19, no reliable source has been
located, and this is probably simply a further variation of the Big Lie
idea.

Variants:
If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.
If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually
come to believe it.
If you repeat a lie long enough, it becomes truth.
If you repeat a lie many times, people are bound to start believing it.

NoBody
2018-03-21 10:39:16 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
[...]
Wakefield will keep deleting and avoiding the truth. It's what he
does.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-21 13:59:45 UTC

Post by AlleyCat
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
Admitted what? Be specific. "Fredo" SAID he colluded with Russia?
Said? He did.
How? Be specific, and don't repeat what you've said already ad nauseum,
like tom the faggot does, or you'll be on par with THAT nutcase.
He received an e-mail promising him dirt on Clinton from the Russian
government. He set up a meeting to get that information. He went to the
meeting.

In doing that, he conspired to receive an illegal campaign contribution.
Post by AlleyCat
Post by M.I.Wakefield
The Trump Tower meeting was a crime all on its lonesome.
How? WHAT made it illegal?
That is was part of a criminal conspiracy.
Post by AlleyCat
Why do you keep worming out of WHAT was said and done at that meeting?
Because what was said or done in the meeting doesn't matter. Setting up the
meeting, and then attending the meeting was part of a criminal conspiracy.
AlleyCat
2018-03-22 02:17:30 UTC
On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 09:59:45 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
In doing that, he conspired to receive an illegal campaign contribution.
No... Trump Jr. did NOT solicit "to receive an illegal campaign
contribution"... it was offered TO him.

"Consider the meeting in the summer of 2016 between Donald Trump Jr. and
Russian nationals who reportedly offered to hand over dirt on Clinton.
Noti said that if the Trump officials solicited the information, "the act
itself was unlawful." - Forbes

YOU said, "He received an e-mail promising him dirt on Clinton..."

Is that solicitation... to RECEIVE an email?

Nope.

Did he ASK for the dirt, or just set up the meeting to see what they had?

THAT is not illegal.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
Post by M.I.Wakefield
The Trump Tower meeting was a crime all on its lonesome.
Nope. Not solicited.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
How? WHAT made it illegal?
That is was part of a criminal conspiracy.
Please... cite chapter and verse of the "crime" committed, if Trump Jr.
did NOT solicit the information, but only set up the meeting.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
Why do you keep worming out of WHAT was said and done at that meeting?
Because what was said or done in the meeting doesn't matter. Setting up the
meeting, and then attending the meeting was part of a criminal conspiracy.
No... the meeting was NOT illegal, if no solicitation was made.

=====

Donald Jr.'s Trump Tower Meeting Was Not a Crime, and Neither Was Lying
About It

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating the president's role in
writing an ass-covering statement that was misleading but not illegal.
Jacob Sullum|Feb. 1, 2018 2:10 pm

Robert Mueller, the special counsel investigating Russian attempts to
influence the 2016 presidential election, has taken an interest in a
misleading public statement about Donald Trump Jr.'s June 2016 meeting at
Trump Tower with a Russian lawyer who claimed to have dirt on Hillary
Clinton.

In particular, The New York Times reports, Mueller wants to know what role
President Trump played in writing the statement, which said the meeting
was "primarily" about Russian policy on international adoptions. But
neither the meeting nor the statement about it violated the law, which
illustrates the difficulty that Mueller will have in demonstrating that
the collusion and obstruction perceived by many of the president's
opponents actually constitute crimes.

The Trump Tower meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya included
Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign manager, and his son-in-law, Jared
Kushner, as well as his son. When the meeting came to light last summer,
the White House scrambled to explain it. "It was a short introductory
meeting," said a July 8 statement attributed to Donald Jr. but reportedly
crafted mainly by his father. "I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We
primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that
was active and popular with American families years ago and was since
ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at that
time and there was no follow up."

The statement was deliberately misleading, since emails showed that Donald
Jr. agreed to meet with Veselnitskaya after one of his father's former
Russian business partners, who called her a "Russian government
attorney," said she had documents that "would incriminate Hillary and her
dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father." The
intermediary described the information as "part of Russia and its
government's support for Mr. Trump." Donald Jr.'s reply suggested he was
eager to see what Veselnitskaya had. "If it's what you say," he wrote, "I
love it." Veselnitskaya, it appears, was bluffing and did not have any
useful information.

This episode was embarrassing, but that does not mean it was criminal.
When former White House strategist Stephen Bannon called the meeting
"treasonous," he was speaking loosely. The legal definition of treason
requires waging war against the United States or giving "aid and comfort"
to its enemies, defined as nations or organizations with which it is at
war.

Donald Jr. did not do either of those things by talking to a Russian
lawyer in the hope of obtaining information that could be used against his
father's opponent in the presidential election. The fact that
Veselnitskaya had ties to the Russian government, which preferred Trump to
Clinton, does not transform opposition research into treason. If the
meeting with Veselnitskaya provided "aid and comfort" to an enemy of the
United States, so did any action aimed at electing Trump. In any case,
Russia does not legally qualify as an enemy, since it is not at war with
the United States.

Even if the meeting was perfectly legal, lying about it could be a crime.
But not in this context. As the Times notes, "Lying to federal
investigators is a crime; lying to the news media is not." Even if the
elder Trump wrote the statement attributed to his son with the intent of
deceiving the press and the public about the motivation for the meeting
with Veselnitskaya, that would not be illegal.

Since Trump has agreed to answer questions from Mueller, he still has an
opportunity to commit an actual crime by lying about the meeting or about
the genesis of the statement attributed to his son. Lying to Mueller would
violate 18 USC 1001, which criminalizes deliberately false statements "in
any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or
judicial branch of the Government of the United States." Michael Flynn,
Trump's former national security adviser, pleaded guilty to that offense,
as did former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos. Both cases
involved lies to the FBI about direct or indirect contacts with Russians-
contacts that were not in themselves illegal.

It is still possible, in other words, that Trump will commit a felony by
lying about a nonexistent crime. Whether he could be indicted for that
offense without being impeached first is a matter of dispute. So is the
question of whether the president can obstruct justice by doing things
(such as firing the FBI director) that he has the undisputed authority to
do. In practice, a president's obstruction of justice, which figured in
the impeachments of Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, is whatever Congress
says it is. The current Congress, controlled by the president's party, has
little interest in exploring the matter.

No doubt things would be different, as New York Times columnist Bret
Stephens argues, if Hillary Clinton had been elected president and
proceeded to do what Trump has done. But it seems unlikely that Mueller
will change Republicans' minds by focusing on Trump's efforts to mislead
the public about his campaign's Russian contacts. If lying to the public
were a crime, Trump would be eligible for a life sentence.

M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-22 03:00:09 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
In doing that, he conspired to receive an illegal campaign contribution.
No... Trump Jr. did NOT solicit "to receive an illegal campaign
contribution"... it was offered TO him.
And when he set up, and then showed up to, the meeting to accept the illegal
contribution, he conspired to commit an illegal act
Post by AlleyCat
YOU said, "He received an e-mail promising him dirt on Clinton..."
Is that solicitation... to RECEIVE an email?
Nope.
Agreed.
Post by AlleyCat
Did he ASK for the dirt, or just set up the meeting to see what they had?
THAT is not illegal.
Yes ... Yes it is.

If someone invites you to a meeting, because the two of you need to discuss
killing someone, going to the meeting, even if the proposed killing never
actually gets discussed, can get you charged with conspiracy.

<snip>
Post by AlleyCat
Please... cite chapter and verse of the "crime" committed, if Trump Jr.
did NOT solicit the information, but only set up the meeting.
That's the great thing about conspiracy charges ... the government doesn't
have to prove that you committed the crime, just that you planned with
others to do so ... by setting up a meeting, and going to the meeting.
AlleyCat
2018-03-22 03:45:05 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Did he ASK for the dirt, or just set up the meeting to see what they had?
THAT is not illegal.
Yes ... Yes it is.
If someone invites you to a meeting, because the two of you need to discuss
killing someone, going to the meeting, even if the proposed killing never
actually gets discussed, can get you charged with conspiracy.
First off, false equivalent. Secondly, there was no "dirt" exchanged... no
crime. That "conspiracy" bullshit is exactly THAT, and you know it. That's
why they didn't pursue it any further.

You DO know, the Clinton team did the exact thing, right? Why wasn't
anything done about HER and her minions? When is SHE going to face the
music on The Steele Dossier?

=====

What about the Hillary Clinton campaign?

On Monday, Tony Podesta, the brother of Clinton campaign chairman John
Podesta, stepped down from his powerful Washington lobbying shop because
he, like Manafort, worked for a shady nonprofit group to lobby the U.S. on
behalf of former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych.

What's more, the Washington Post reported last week that a Clinton
campaign lawyer, Marc Elias, paid the opposition research firm Fusion GPS
to dig up dirt on Trump. Some of that information came from Russian
officials speaking to a former British spy, Christopher Steele.

So, Trump supporters would seem justified in asking, why is it permissible
for Russians to help Democrats and not permissible for Russians to help
Republicans?

=====

The ONLY difference in what Trump Jr. did and what the Clinton team did,
was that Clinton's team PAID for the information.

He who is without sin...

So... Clinton PAYING for the Steele Dossier is less of a crime? Hardly,
especially since it was mostly, if not all, lies.

Or consider the meeting in the summer of 2016 between Donald Trump Jr. and
Russian nationals who reportedly offered to hand over dirt on Clinton.
Noti said that if the Trump officials solicited the information, "the act
itself was unlawful."

Did Trump Jr. solicit the "mythical" information on Clinton.

Nope.

No solicitation, no conspiracy, no crime.

THAT'S why Trump Jr. is free and clear. YOU can argue this all night long,
but have any charges been filed?

No conspiracy.

M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-22 04:12:02 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
If someone invites you to a meeting, because the two of you need to
discuss killing someone, going to the meeting, even if the proposed
killing never actually gets discussed, can get you charged with
conspiracy.
First off, false equivalent.
No, it's a good analogy.
Post by AlleyCat
Secondly, there was no "dirt" exchanged... no crime.
But Trump Jr. thought he would be getting dirt. He had a criminal intent.
Post by AlleyCat
That "conspiracy" bullshit is exactly THAT, and you know it. That's why
they didn't pursue it any further.
We'll see ... Mueller shows up to work every day.
Post by AlleyCat
You DO know, the Clinton team did the exact thing, right? Why wasn't
anything done about HER and her minions? When is SHE going to face the
music on The Steele Dossier?
She isn't; because she and the Democrat campaign were legally separated from
Steele. Trump Jr. was actually meeting with at least one Russian
intelligence agent.
Rudy Canoza
2018-03-22 04:38:26 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
Hearsay. Will THAT be entered into evidence??
I guess you missed the bit where George Papadopoulos pled guilty, and spend
months co-operating with the Mueller investigation before his plea deal was
revealed.
And yet STILL no collusion proven.
Not publicly, yet. That's coming.

The investigation has gone exactly where it was supposed to go, to all
facets of Trump's criminality.