Fucking Democrats
AlleyCat
2017-06-20 02:06:41 UTC

Democrats Suffer Blacks ONLY Because They Need Their Votes To Make
Elections Even Close
Rudy Canoza
2017-06-20 04:06:51 UTC

Fuck off.
AlleyCat
2017-06-20 04:11:33 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 21:06:51 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...

Now suck it, like you do your thumb, when you confront a Conservative in
person, pussy.

[giggle]
Rudy Canoza
2017-06-20 04:22:58 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 21:06:51 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...

Now I suck it,
You eat it, too, you goddamned little faggot. I'd fucking wring your
neck, you little pouty homo. You know it, too.
AlleyCat
2017-06-20 05:28:34 UTC
http://youtu.be/Donald_Trump_Is_a_Faggot_Russian_Spy
Now I suck it,
You eat it, too, you goddamned little faggot. I'd fucking wring your
neck, you little pouty homo. You know it, too.
Id be more afraid of the person who live upstairs from you... you're
mommy, then you, pansy.

[giggle]

Homos are mostly democrat, so, no matter how "centric" you SAY you're,
your still a Democrat.

Its just a matter of how MUCH dick you suck, to know how much of a
Democrat your are, pussy boy.

See? Rudy Toody hates everything and everyone. He argues with everyone
and calls them names that he knows don't belong to them.

My, oh my, how the gays here must love you. You argue with conservatives,
but call them faggots.

Your a walking contradiction, pansy-ass.

Too chicken shit to tell us who youd've voted for if anyone could have
been in the running? What "party" do you belong to, Toody? The Hedonists
or Anarchists?

YOu believe in nothing but what Toody wants, right? Pretty easy life...
sit in mommy's basement all day long and rail against everyone and
everything, just as long as someone else pays for Internet, right?

What do YOU do to try and keep those you DON'T want in power, from getting
there... piss and moan and whine and moan on USENET?

LOL

Good job there, oh insignificant one.
Rudy Canoza
2017-06-20 14:33:40 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 21:06:51 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...
http://youtu.be/Donald_Trump_Is_a_Faggot_Russian_Spy
Now I suck it,
You eat it, too, you goddamned little faggot. I'd fucking wring your
neck, you little pouty homo. You know it, too.
Id be
You *ARE* a little pouty homo.