Debbie Schlussel Doesn't Work AT Fox and Her story Is a Total Fabrication - "I would never accuse him of that."
AlleyCat
2017-04-25 01:46:21 UTC
Former Fox News GUEST Debbie Schlussel is walking back on reports that she
claimed Sean Hannity sexually harassed her.

"I would never accuse him of that," Schlussel told Law Newz. "Sexual
harassment has a special meaning under the law, and I would never accuse
him of that."

On the heels of Bill O'Reilly's departure from Fox News following
allegations of sexual harassment, Schlussel appeared on the Pat Campbell
talk radio show on Friday to say she was at an event in Detroit that
Hannity also attended and that the Fox News host invited her back to his
hotel.

After appearing on Hannity's show later that night, where Schlussel
claimed she was treated poorly, she said Hannity again asked her to go
back to his hotel.

Schlussel said that after turning down the advances, she was no longer
welcome on his show - she clarified later that Hannity asked her back to
the hotel, not his room.

Schlussel, who is an attorney, spoke with Law Newz on Monday and said
the incident doesn't meet the legal definition of sexual harassment.

"I never thought I was sexually harassed by Sean Hannity," she said.
"I thought he was weird and creepy not someone I liked."

Law Newz noted that Schlussel "has a history of making allegations
against Hannity" and said she "has garnered a reputation for making
sensational statements."

The Fox News host vehemently denied the allegations in a statement,
insisting they "are 100% false and a complete fabrication."

"This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for
well over a decade," Hannity continued. "The individual has a history of
making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear
and besmirch my reputation."

He promised to take legal action against Schlussel, who saw the threat
as "laughable," according to Law Newz.

"It's defamatory," Schussel said. "Everything I said was true, and
truth is an absolute bar to defamation. He on the other hand has a murky
record on truth."

We probably haven't seen the last of attacks on Hannity and the left wants
to off Fox News!
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Muslims.
Muslims are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, they kill
leaving anything else out that you just LOVE about them?
AlleyCat

Rudy Canoza
2017-04-25 02:44:19 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Former Fox News GUEST Debbie Schlussel is walking back on
reports that she claimed Sean Hannity sexually harassed her.
"I would never accuse him of that," Schlussel told Law Newz.
"Sexual harassment has a special meaning under the law, and I
would never accuse him of that."
Debbie Schlussel is a lawyer and is making sure she uses her words
accurately.

She hasn't changed a single fact or allegation and has never
claimed she worked at Fox.

Unsurprisingly, Hannity has not taken the legal action he wanted
to use to silence Schlussel because that would bring the facts
about his true behavior into open court.

It's a complete non-story, created to throw up a smokescreen.