Hillary implodes, HQ in disarray as American flags are stuffed in trash cans...
Cicero_Venatio
2016-02-10 14:25:06 UTC
Now that we now know that the Hillary - Jeb fantasy can be
seen as a mirage by the top one percenters, it is now time
to analyze what we will see in November.

The Presidential face off with feature, Trump, Biden and
Bloomberg.

Even though the Democrat rank and file will support Bernie,
as we know their votes don't count. The Democrat nomination
is controlled by super-delegates, and those super-delegates
are not elected, they are congressmen, governors, party
officials who will survey the votes of the rank and file but
will ultimately decide themselves who the nominee is. This
was put in after the McGovern debacle, when the Democrat
Party decided, for their own survival, that the wishes of
their rank and file can not be trusted. These people will
replace Bernie with Joe Biden as the Democrat candidate for
President.

The Republican Party does not want Trump, but unlike the
Democrats, they respect the choices of their rank and file,
and will unenthusiastically have Donald Trump as their
candidate.

Michael Bloomberg will run as the independent candidate.
k***@maricaibo.com
2016-02-10 17:32:19 UTC
On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 07:25:06 -0700, Cicero_Venatio
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Now that we now know that the Hillary - Jeb fantasy can be
seen as a mirage by the top one percenters, it is now time
to analyze what we will see in November.
The only thing you've been shown capable of seeing---is the asshole of
whatever rightwing moron that's handy, FILEDUD
Post by Cicero_Venatio
REPRESENTING REPUBLICAN VALUES AND FRIENDS OF GROUPS WINGERS
LIKE THE "BIG DUD"(DY)
Post by Cicero_Venatio
On Fri, 30 May 2014 14:09:43 -0600, Rolling Cock <***@bi.ne> wrote:

******
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Notice the very guy I call nigger (because of the vulgar words he
says), cuts his own content out, 'segregating his low life character
from the words he said.
You're a nigger, not because of your white skin color, because of
your character.
Goonuss sake, main... dere dere, we'lls gets y'all a cryin towl. Ma
fuckin' whyte boyz are da shit. Cain't be's mens, so dey cries lowder
den our chillens. Evah wunda why are chillens cry so lowd? Dey closest
ting to da gohrillis in da jungle... needs dem lungs! Ooo Ooo Eee Eee
Aah aah
come try it.
I'll take your fuckin' life, instantly, and sleep like a baby.
Billy
VRWC Fronteer
http://www.mindspring.com/~wjb3/free/
"I would prefer holding him down on the ground,
while tearing pieces of his flesh off his face
and chest with a pair of pliers, and kicking him
in the jaw every time he screamed in pain, telling
him to shut up because he is not allowed to make
any noise. Taunting him during the course of his
"re-education" is also recommended. Making a video
of the experience that can be posted on the internet
as a warning to others would be beneficial as well."

"MFOgilvie" <***@lmco.com>
Date: 10 Feb 2005 05:02:56 -0800 NNTP-Posting-Host: 192.31.106.35
Post by Cicero_Venatio
"Given the comments others have made towards Tubby Tim,
in far more cutting and rational a fashion..I suspect
yours will elicit nothing more than a grunt and a grin,
and having your email addy penciled into the To Be Executed List"
Post by Cicero_Venatio
"I truly and sincerely hope you die a horrible death,
and more than that, I hope it's caught on tape so
that I can watch you scream in agony as I just laugh
and laugh and laugh. What a sick bastard."

Fraud Robertson <***@earthlink.net>
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:18:10 GMT
Post by Cicero_Venatio
"Make another post like that and I will track you down
and fucking kill you myself."
Post by Cicero_Venatio
"I want to see Uncle Sam jam a goddamn electrode
in Hanson's cranium so we can finally get some
fucking TRUTH out of you lying sacks of shit.

Yeah, can you feel the anger, you lying piece of shit fucks?
The whole fucked-up country is filled with lying sacks of shit
like you and Lochner and Gandalf now and my one consolation is
that you've succeeeded in fucking your own kids, too."
Post by Cicero_Venatio
"I await with breathless anticipation the next round of
major rioting in this wretched country to see if any
cancer-stricken elderly convenience store owner finally
has the seeds to mow down a couple dozen "looters",
cleansing the genome of bent chromozones, and to the

devil with what the court-goons will do him after the fact.

I really mean it: Fatso cheesepuffers laying face-down
in their own intestines, their paws still wrapped around
purloined DVDs, gasping their last on CNN.
And one of 'em should be *you*, Squirtsy.

I can't wait."

Michael Schneider <***@usfamily.net>
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 00:10:52 -0600 news:<yehawconan-***@64.212.140.98>
sinewave
2016-02-10 20:02:52 UTC
Old man why are you not dead yet?
Al Czervik
2016-02-10 22:54:25 UTC
He's dead inside.
sinewave
2016-02-11 01:21:38 UTC
Head to toe.
Cicero_Venatio
2016-02-13 14:37:58 UTC
Post by k***@maricaibo.com
The only thing you've been shown capable of seeing---is the asshole of
whatever rightwing moron that's handy, FILEDUD

As the Obama years sunset, care to list what Obama has done
for you,.....personally. And then compare that to the
trillions the top 10 percent have made in the Obama years.

Bolt Lits AG
2016-02-10 19:22:00 UTC
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Now that
Shut the fuck up, troll.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists
sinewave
2016-02-10 20:06:22 UTC
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Now that
Shut
No Martjin.

You fuck off and DIE now!
Bolt Lits AG
2016-02-10 21:37:09 UTC
Post by sinewave
fuck off and DIE now!
Dance some more for me, spammie-slut!

Al Czervik
2016-02-10 23:05:19 UTC
Post by sinewave
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Now that
Shut
No Martjin.
You fuck off and DIE now!
Martin Smith, the Norway Rat? The guy who still owes me a buck because
Hillary! wasn't Obama's running mate? The guy who put a potato in his
swim shorts to make himself look big but put it in the back and not in
the front?
sinewave
2016-02-11 01:21:14 UTC
Post by Al Czervik
Post by sinewave
Post by Cicero_Venatio
Now that
Shut
No Martjin.
You fuck off and DIE now!
Martin Smith, the Norway Rat? The guy who still owes me a buck because
Hillary! wasn't Obama's running mate? The guy who put a potato in his
swim shorts to make himself look big but put it in the back and not in
the front?
I had suspected so, yes.

I haven't seen a death certificate yet so....
Barky "Tears of a Clown" Hussein
2016-02-11 08:53:21 UTC
By that definition, both Obama and Trump are internet trolls...
sinewave