*We need to use the constitution to get the Nation back on track*
BeamMeUpScotty
2012-03-20 04:52:04 UTC
http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/Battle-of-Athens.html
--
*WHO IS JOHN GALT*

When it comes to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, there is NO
moderation. To do so is to lose the battle before it has begun.
Exterminate the christjew government
2012-03-23 03:58:08 UTC
On Mar 20, 12:52 am, BeamMeUpScotty
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/Battle-of-Athens.html
--
*WHO IS JOHN GALT*
When it comes to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, there is NO
moderation. To do so is to lose the battle before it has begun.
We need to destroy the enemies to the constitution beginning with
Facebook
BeamMeUpScotty
2012-03-23 04:56:56 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/Battle-of-Athens.html
--
*WHO IS JOHN GALT*
When it comes to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, there is NO
moderation. To do so is to lose the battle before it has begun.
We need to destroy the enemies to the constitution beginning with
Facebook
I didn't suggest anything that extreme, only that we use every legal
means possible.... If that fails it will probably be too late to solve
the problem by any means.

In the information from the educational short video, they show the
people enforcing the law when the police failed to enforce the laws.

What laws is Obama breaking or NOT enforcing that needs us to correct
that legal problem?
Exterminate the christjew government
2012-03-23 11:58:37 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/Battle-of-Athens.html
--
*WHO IS JOHN GALT*
When it comes to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, there is NO
moderation. To do so is to lose the battle before it has begun.
We need to destroy the enemies to the constitution beginning with
Facebook
I didn't suggest anything that extreme, only that we use every legal
means possible....  If that fails it will probably be too late to solve
the problem by any means.
In the information from the educational short video, they show the
people enforcing the law when the police failed to enforce the laws.
What laws is Obama breaking or NOT enforcing that needs us to correct
that legal problem?
Individual sovereignty is more constituyional than transgendered
corporations. Obama is the guilty shitbag that taught corporate
personhood. MY ancestors should have torched Harvard after they chased
the British from Boston March 17 1776. Bring the war home to start
executing professors and to destroy the higher education mafia.