psychiatric ward being held against my will
Fred
2012-08-21 05:15:37 UTC
http://www.pixiq.com/article/retired-marine-serving-30-days-in-psych-ward

Okay, so a right wing military vet posts that 9/11 should actually
be investigated and what happens? The Obama regime sends his thugs
to go violently arrest him, cuff him, and throw him in to a mental
ward for 30 days minimum.

This is freedom of speech under Obama. Change you fucking idiots
who intend to vote for that traitor can believe in.

---
"Fred" is my Christian name.
Mike Painter
2012-08-21 05:30:31 UTC
Post by Fred
http://www.pixiq.com/article/retired-marine-serving-30-days-in-psych-ward
Okay, so a right wing military vet posts that 9/11 should actually
be investigated and what happens? The Obama regime sends his thugs
to go violently arrest him, cuff him, and throw him in to a mental
ward for 30 days minimum.
This is freedom of speech under Obama. Change you fucking idiots
who intend to vote for that traitor can believe in.
The idea that it was not "actually investigated" is a bit insane in itself.

"Initial reports of Raub’s detention assert that his detention was the
result of a Virginia mental health warrant, a civil procedure allowing
for the preemptive incarceration of individuals deemed a threat to
public safety, despite the accused not being formally charged with a
crime. Virginia law requires that people subject to involuntary mental
health treatment be guaranteed a legal hearing within 72 hours of
incarceration"

California has a similar law that deals with someone who is a danger to
himself or to the public.

Since none of the conservative sites that are reporting the "truth" of
what happened agree with each other There is probably more to the story
than we have heard.

In cases like this when the law has it's hands tied to protect a
possible mental case, others may say anything they want.

Since this is not exactly the first time someone has said that 9/11
should be investigated I suspect he is a danger to others.
Zacharias Mulletstein
2012-08-21 05:41:52 UTC
In cases like this when the law has it's hands tied to protect a possible
mental case, others may say anything they want.
"It is hands tied? That doesn't make any sense. Go back to a remedial
English class and quit posting until you can spell correctly.
Devils Advocaat
2012-08-21 05:49:06 UTC
In cases like this when the law has it's hands tied to protect a possible
mental case, others may say anything they want.
"It is hands tied?  That doesn't make any sense.  Go back to a remedial
English class and quit posting until you can spell correctly.
The only error here is the apostrophe, the whole phrase "has it's
hands tied" is otherwise correct.
Zacharias Mulletstein
2012-08-21 06:17:56 UTC
Post by Devils Advocaat
Post by Zacharias Mulletstein
In cases like this when the law has it's hands tied to protect a possible
mental case, others may say anything they want.
"It is hands tied? That doesn't make any sense. Go back to a remedial
English class and quit posting until you can spell correctly.
The only error here is the apostrophe, the whole phrase "has it's
hands tied" is otherwise correct.
Nope, it's not correct. That little apostrophe changes the meaning of the
entire sentence. Face it, he made a bad error. And I'm going to call him
out on it.
Fred
2012-08-22 03:54:13 UTC
Post by Mike Painter
Post by Fred
http://www.pixiq.com/article/retired-marine-serving-30-days-in-psych-ward
The idea that it was not "actually investigated" is a bit insane in itself.
You must admit that the investigation was at best cursory. While
it was obviously investigated and reported in the gross, finer
details of the training, funding, planning, and commission of the
crime have never been fully divulged to the little people.
Post by Mike Painter
"Initial reports of Raub’s detention assert that his detention was the
result of a Virginia mental health warrant, a civil procedure allowing
for the preemptive incarceration of individuals deemed a threat to
public safety, despite the accused not being formally charged with a
crime. Virginia law requires that people subject to involuntary mental
health treatment be guaranteed a legal hearing within 72 hours of
incarceration"
California has a similar law that deals with someone who is a danger to
himself or to the public.
That is true, and a nother of States do. It is abused horribly in
the State of California, it is used to hold people against their
will for 3 to 5 days as punishment for dissent more, I would argue,
than it is used for legitimate purposes.
Post by Mike Painter
Since none of the conservative sites that are reporting the "truth" of
what happened agree with each other There is probably more to the story
than we have heard.
Yeah, I expect that you're right. He might have made specific death
threats to governmental officials and his military record may
indicate that he has the training, motive, and desire to carry out
whatever we're not being told he stated on line.
Post by Mike Painter
In cases like this when the law has it's hands tied to protect a
possible mental case, others may say anything they want.
Since this is not exactly the first time someone has said that 9/11
should be investigated I suspect he is a danger to others.
Well, hopefully more about him will come out after he gets released
and comes back on line -- assuming his posting privelages are not
revoked through some Judicial order.

---
"Fred" is my Christian name.
Mike Painter
2012-08-22 18:22:46 UTC
Post by Fred
Post by Mike Painter
Post by Fred
http://www.pixiq.com/article/retired-marine-serving-30-days-in-psych-ward
The idea that it was not "actually investigated" is a bit insane in itself.
You must admit that the investigation was at best cursory. While
it was obviously investigated and reported in the gross, finer
details of the training, funding, planning, and commission of the
crime have never been fully divulged to the little people.
You admit that there was no information given about the investigation
and claim it was cursory.

Thre is no way to tell how long it took and from personal experience,
such a decision is made in 20 minutes or so.
Danger to self, danger to others,unable to care for themselves are the
criteria.
I had to walk away fro people who desperately needed help but did not
come under those guidelines.
I was about to walk away from one who was controlled by rays from a
computer when he said he was going to get a machine gun to protect
himself. That was a stretch but I arrested him and he got help.

Usually abut a minute is all the time needed to see they need help.
Post by Fred
Post by Mike Painter
"Initial reports of Raub’s detention assert that his detention was the
result of a Virginia mental health warrant, a civil procedure allowing
for the preemptive incarceration of individuals deemed a threat to
public safety, despite the accused not being formally charged with a
crime. Virginia law requires that people subject to involuntary mental
health treatment be guaranteed a legal hearing within 72 hours of
incarceration"
California has a similar law that deals with someone who is a danger to
himself or to the public.
That is true, and a nother of States do. It is abused horribly in
the State of California, it is used to hold people against their
will for 3 to 5 days as punishment for dissent more, I would argue,
than it is used for legitimate purposes.
And your evidence for this is?

In California H&S 5150 requires that a doctor examines the patient
before a commitment. The doctor may release teh patient immediately
after such an exam.

Are you claiming that the medical profession is part of this abuse?
"Fred" is my Christian name.
Fred
2012-08-22 19:29:55 UTC
Post by Mike Painter
Post by Fred
Post by Mike Painter
Post by Fred
http://www.pixiq.com/article/retired-marine-serving-30-days-in-psych-ward
The idea that it was not "actually investigated" is a bit insane in itself.
You must admit that the investigation was at best cursory. While
it was obviously investigated and reported in the gross, finer
details of the training, funding, planning, and commission of the
crime have never been fully divulged to the little people.
You admit that there was no information given about the investigation
and claim it was cursory.
No, there was a great deal of information given in the form of
extensive printed documentation which anybody could retrieve.
What I'm saying is that the finer details have not yet been offered
to the public, the investigation was cursory in the way that the
usual assumptions by intelligence and law enforcement agencies were
made, the usual conclusions were offered.
Post by Fred
Post by Mike Painter
"Initial reports of Raub’s detention assert that his detention was the
result of a Virginia mental health warrant, a civil procedure allowing
for the preemptive incarceration of individuals deemed a threat to
public safety, despite the accused not being formally charged with a
crime. Virginia law requires that people subject to involuntary mental
health treatment be guaranteed a legal hearing within 72 hours of
incarceration"
California has a similar law that deals with someone who is a danger to
himself or to the public.
That is true, and a nother of States do. It is abused horribly in
the State of California, it is used to hold people against their
will for 3 to 5 days as punishment for dissent more, I would argue,
than it is used for legitimate purposes.
And your evidence for this is?
I never know when people are being rhetorical or just expressing
their ignorance of the history of the United States.
Post by Mike Painter
In California H&S 5150 requires that a doctor examines the patient
before a commitment. The doctor may release teh patient immediately
after such an exam.
Now it is a requirement. Prior to the ACLU filing suit in a
number of States, holding people against their will for any
duration of time "for evaluation" and "their own good" was a
common practice, so much so that the ACLU put a stop to it.

---
"Fred" is my Christian name.
Mike Painter
2012-08-22 23:26:15 UTC
Post by Fred
Post by Mike Painter
Post by Fred
Post by Mike Painter
Post by Fred
http://www.pixiq.com/article/retired-marine-serving-30-days-in-psych-ward
The idea that it was not "actually investigated" is a bit insane in itself.
You must admit that the investigation was at best cursory. While
it was obviously investigated and reported in the gross, finer
details of the training, funding, planning, and commission of the
crime have never been fully divulged to the little people.
You admit that there was no information given about the investigation
and claim it was cursory.
No, there was a great deal of information given in the form of
extensive printed documentation which anybody could retrieve.
What I'm saying is that the finer details have not yet been offered
to the public, the investigation was cursory in the way that the
usual assumptions by intelligence and law enforcement agencies were
made, the usual conclusions were offered.
Since there are hundreds if not thousands of sites and probably tens of
thousands of people who believe as this one individual claims, why
haven't "the usual assumptions" resulted in far more arrests?

My search revealed nothing but contradictory news stories, I'm sure you
can give a link to "extensive printed documentation" and explain what
you mean by "the usual assumptions".

<snip>
Post by Fred
Post by Mike Painter
Post by Fred
That is true, and a nother of States do. It is abused horribly in
the State of California, it is used to hold people against their
will for 3 to 5 days as punishment for dissent more, I would argue,
than it is used for legitimate purposes.
And your evidence for this is?
I never know when people are being rhetorical or just expressing
their ignorance of the history of the United States.
I am asking that you provide information that it is horribly abused and
specifically in the area where it is used against dissenters.

Anecdotal news stories are not documentation.
Post by Fred
Post by Mike Painter
In California H&S 5150 requires that a doctor examines the patient
before a commitment. The doctor may release teh patient immediately
after such an exam.
Now it is a requirement. Prior to the ACLU filing suit in a
number of States, holding people against their will for any
duration of time "for evaluation" and "their own good" was a
common practice, so much so that the ACLU put a stop to it.
If by now you mean prior to 1968 then you many be right.
It was a requirement then and probably was before H&S 5050 was replaced
by H&S 5051.
Zacharias Mulletstein
And Romney is going to somehow be better than Obama?
Fred
2012-08-22 03:50:25 UTC
Post by Fred
http://www.pixiq.com/article/retired-marine-serving-30-days-in-psych-ward
And Romney is going to somehow be better than Obama?
No. What, you think the Christofascist Oligarchs and their puppets
are some how different because they have different names?

---
"Fred" is my Christian name.
raven1
2012-08-21 12:43:33 UTC
Post by Fred
http://www.pixiq.com/article/retired-marine-serving-30-days-in-psych-ward
Okay, so a right wing military vet posts that 9/11 should actually
be investigated and what happens? The Obama regime sends his thugs
to go violently arrest him, cuff him, and throw him in to a mental
ward for 30 days minimum.
Oh, goody! So you're a "troofer", too? Color me surprised.
"Fred" is my Christian name.
Fred
2012-08-22 03:55:45 UTC
Post by raven1
Post by Fred
http://www.pixiq.com/article/retired-marine-serving-30-days-in-psych-ward
Okay, so a right wing military vet posts that 9/11 should actually
be investigated and what happens? The Obama regime sends his thugs
to go violently arrest him, cuff him, and throw him in to a mental
ward for 30 days minimum.
Oh, goody! So you're a "troofer", too? Color me surprised.
Amazing. Nobody said anything about "911 truth" or demanding that the
official reports were in any way inaccurate, not even this right wing
military loon colleague of yours that's been locked up.

You used to have some credibility on Usenet. Now you're just as big
a troll and J with the same zero credibility.

---
"Fred" is my Christian name.
raven1
2012-08-22 17:36:24 UTC
Post by Fred
Post by raven1
Post by Fred
http://www.pixiq.com/article/retired-marine-serving-30-days-in-psych-ward
Okay, so a right wing military vet posts that 9/11 should actually
be investigated and what happens? The Obama regime sends his thugs
to go violently arrest him, cuff him, and throw him in to a mental
ward for 30 days minimum.
Oh, goody! So you're a "troofer", too? Color me surprised.
Amazing. Nobody said anything about "911 truth" or demanding that the
official reports were in any way inaccurate, not even this right wing
military loon colleague of yours that's been locked up.
You used to have some credibility on Usenet. Now you're just as big
a troll and J with the same zero credibility.
Says one of the more blatant trolls I've ever encountered. Pull the
other one, kid.
Fred
2012-08-22 19:26:37 UTC
Post by raven1
Post by Fred
Post by raven1
Post by Fred
http://www.pixiq.com/article/retired-marine-serving-30-days-in-psych-ward
Okay, so a right wing military vet posts that 9/11 should actually
be investigated and what happens? The Obama regime sends his thugs
to go violently arrest him, cuff him, and throw him in to a mental
ward for 30 days minimum.
Oh, goody! So you're a "troofer", too? Color me surprised.
Amazing. Nobody said anything about "911 truth" or demanding that the
official reports were in any way inaccurate, not even this right wing
military loon colleague of yours that's been locked up.
You used to have some credibility on Usenet. Now you're just as big
a troll and J with the same zero credibility.
Says one of the more blatant trolls I've ever encountered. Pull the
other one, kid.
Typical. When you can find anything I post to be mistaken, you'll
let me know, won't you, rightard? Thanks in advance. On, except that
you have zero credibility so your rightarded spews are dismissed.

---
"Fred" is my Christian name.
raven1
2012-08-22 20:47:46 UTC
Post by Fred
Post by raven1
Post by Fred
Post by raven1
Post by Fred
[...]
ROTFLMAO! I'm a flaming liberal, you moronic fuckwad. And I'm more
than done with you.

<plonk>
Post by Fred
---
"Fred" is my Christian name.
---
raven1
aa # 1096
EAC Vice President (President in charge of vice)
BAAWA Knight
Fred
2012-08-23 00:03:53 UTC
Post by raven1
Post by Fred
Post by raven1
Post by Fred
Post by raven1
Post by Fred
[...]
Golly, ask the rightard to point to anything I post that's wrong
and the rightard screams. Amusing.

---
"Fred" is my Christian name.

Eddie Haskell
2012-08-22 21:05:22 UTC
Post by Fred
Post by raven1
Post by Fred
Post by raven1
Post by Fred
[...]
_____________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Do not feed the Negro |
/ O O\_ | trolls. Thank you. |
/ \ | --Mgt. |
/ \ \|____________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

<snip>

-Eddie Haskell
BDK
2012-08-21 21:18:33 UTC
Post by Fred
http://www.pixiq.com/article/retired-marine-serving-30-days-in-psych-ward
Okay, so a right wing military vet posts that 9/11 should actually
be investigated and what happens? The Obama regime sends his thugs
to go violently arrest him, cuff him, and throw him in to a mental
ward for 30 days minimum.
This is freedom of speech under Obama. Change you fucking idiots
who intend to vote for that traitor can believe in.
---
"Fred" is my Christian name.
It's sad that more troofers aren't getting any help. You included.
--
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.