Discussion:
Why are Liberals so Angry and Agressive?
(too old to reply)
Jeanne Fraude Kerrée
2004-04-29 11:51:45 UTC
Permalink
"Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:hU5kc.2954$***@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com...
> You fucking liar.


No, YOU are.

BTW, why are all you liberal Democrats so angry, aggressive, and mentally
out of control? Are you upset or something because you keep losing the
elections??

I guess that's understandable.....



--
To be a Democrat means you get to whine, moan, and complain a lot, but never
have to be responsible for anything.
Brenda Bassett
2004-04-29 16:57:42 UTC
Permalink
We are not angry, aggressive and mentally out of control. We are
intelligent and we think for OURSELVES. We are not "puppets" who need "Q"
cards and Vice Presidents "helping us along". Please... stop the childish
comments and remarks. It doesn't do anybody any good.

The fact is... WE NEED A NEW PRESIDENT AND A NEW ADMINISTRATION. THIS HAS
BEEN THE WORST IN MANY MANY YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Jeanne Fraude Kerrée" <***@dnc.com> wrote in message
news:l%5kc.7090$***@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:hU5kc.2954$***@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com...
> > You fucking liar.
>
>
> No, YOU are.
>
> BTW, why are all you liberal Democrats so angry, aggressive, and mentally
> out of control? Are you upset or something because you keep losing the
> elections??
>
> I guess that's understandable.....
>
>
>
> --
> To be a Democrat means you get to whine, moan, and complain a lot, but
never
> have to be responsible for anything.
>
>
Roger
2004-04-29 18:03:46 UTC
Permalink
"Brenda Bassett" <***@canby.com> wrote in message
news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> We are not angry, aggressive and mentally out of control. We are
> intelligent and we think for OURSELVES. We are not "puppets" who need "Q"
> cards and Vice Presidents "helping us along". Please... stop the
childish
> comments and remarks. It doesn't do anybody any good.

Don't waste your time. That is all it is capable of.

Just watch its name and how often it changes.

>
> The fact is... WE NEED A NEW PRESIDENT AND A NEW ADMINISTRATION. THIS
HAS
> BEEN THE WORST IN MANY MANY YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> "Jeanne Fraude Kerrée" <***@dnc.com> wrote in message
> news:l%5kc.7090$***@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> > "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:hU5kc.2954$***@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com...
> > > You fucking liar.
> >
> >
> > No, YOU are.
> >
> > BTW, why are all you liberal Democrats so angry, aggressive, and
mentally
> > out of control? Are you upset or something because you keep losing the
> > elections??
> >
> > I guess that's understandable.....
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > To be a Democrat means you get to whine, moan, and complain a lot, but
> never
> > have to be responsible for anything.
Kerrée Voting for War
2004-05-02 23:18:56 UTC
Permalink
"dkat" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:offlc.95350$***@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
> Listen to Air America Radio

Can't. It doesn't seem to be on any broadcast stations (Rush is on over 600
stations) and instead you have to listen to their leftist bilge on
"streaming audio".

What a joke.


> I am one of the liberals that is aggressive and angry so I will answer the
> question. I'm pissed off beyond belief because a small minority of
taliban
> minded freaks have taken over our government and they have done so with
> every dirty trick and dishonorable means they could find.


The overwhelming majority of voters recognize the Democrat Party for what it
is - crap and bullschitte.

The Dems have nothing of value to offer America.

In fact, the Democrat Party is a THREAT to America.

You need to address THAT issue first, sweetie.
America
2004-05-03 12:05:05 UTC
Permalink
Some idiot tried calling itself:

>"...Voting for War ..."

You're admitting that it wasn't justified, aren't you.

Well, it's Bush's fault.
KerryUnfitSayHisNavyPeers
2004-05-03 21:18:18 UTC
Permalink
"nobody" <***@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
news:nobody-***@netnews.comcast.net...
> In article <SXxlc.9023$***@twister.socal.rr.com>,
> "Fenris" <***@themoon.com> wrote:
>
> > "pyotr filipivich" <***@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > news:***@4ax.com...
> > > A city wide blackout at Sat, 01 May 2004 09:13:24 GMT did not prevent
> > > "alohacyberian" <***@att.net> from posting to
seattle.general
> > the
> > > following:
> > > >"Fenris" <***@themoon.com> wrote in message:
> > >
> > > >> I notice you focused on the Electoral College. I am not against
the
> > > >> Electoral College. What you ignored with your usual weasel
cleverness,
> > was
> > > >> that Gore got more popular votes than Bush and that the majority of
> > > >> Americans voted for Anyone But Bush. You're trying to imply in
your
> > > >> original post that the American voters chose Bush over Gore. That
is
> > not
> > > >> true and you know it. Lenin would be proud of you, comrade.
> > >
> > > Fenris - if the Popular Vote is so vitally critical to the smooth
> > > functioning of the Republic, where are the popular vote totals and
> > breakdown
> > > for the first eight presidential elections unknown? Last I looked
they
> > were
> > > reported as "unknown". The Electoral College votes are recorded, but
not
> > the
> > > popular votes.
> > > Any ideas why that might be so? (That the Popular votes were not
recorded
> > > for the first eight elections)
> > > >>
> > > >
> > > >American voters don't choose the president, the Electoral College
does.
> > So
> > > >naturally I wouldn't imply any such irrelevancy. The popular vote
doesn't
> > > >have any meaning in presidential elections.
> >
> >
> > Really, so how are Electoral Voters selected? I'll help you out, since
you
> > seem to be a little feeble-minded. Electors are selected based on the
> > popular votes in that state. If the Democrats get the most popular
votes,
> > their Electors get to vote. If the Republicans get the most votes,
their
> > Electors get to vote. Your statement that the popular vote has nothing
to
> > do with the election of the president is really stupid.
>
>
> The popular vote of the country as a whole is as meaningless as which
> team scored the most total runs in the World Series.


Except in the House, which is basically populated on the basis of the
popular vote. And the Republicans have won the majority in the House ever
since 1994.
Robyn Lee
2004-05-04 00:13:23 UTC
Permalink
To reply to the subject line... because we have to take shit form people
like you is why we are angry. We are angry because George WMD bush and draft
dodger Cheney have put the US into the shitter for oil profits. Now,
assholes, address the issue instead of trying to blow smoke up everyone's
ass by attacking someone. That particular tactic isn't working any longer!
xoxox
Robyn
http://profiles.yahoo.com/bobbilee_trannie
Yahoo IM msrobynlee2000
ICQ 267437992
KerryUnfitSayHisNavyPeers
2004-05-04 00:48:54 UTC
Permalink
"Robyn Lee" <***@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
news:DeBlc.62398$***@fe2.columbus.rr.com...
> To reply to the subject line... because we have to take shit form people


Learn to spell, you pathetic leftist asshole.

It's "from", not "form", you drunken leftist bitch.


> like you is why we are angry. We are angry because George WMD bush and
draft

Hey, leftist asshole - Clinton AND Albright said Iraq had WMD's, so cut your
mindless leftist BS. We're all tired of you leftist clowns and your lies.

If Bush is "WMD Bush", then your adulterous hero Clinton is "WMD Clinton"
and his leftist stooge Madeleine Albright is "WMD Albright".

Go to hell, you mindless mantra-chanting leftist asshole. Or else learn to
debate, and then MAYBE we will start talking to you clowns instead of
treating you like the mindless leftist assholes you currently are.



> dodger Cheney have put the US into the shitter for oil profits. Now,
> assholes, address the issue instead of trying to blow smoke up everyone's
> ass by attacking someone. That particular tactic isn't working any longer!
> xoxox
> Robyn


Go to hell, Robyn. What an ass you are.
Robyn Lee
2004-05-04 05:08:53 UTC
Permalink
"KerryUnfitSayHisNavyPeers" <***@DNC.net> wrote in message
news:WLBlc.3084$***@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>
> "Robyn Lee" <***@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:DeBlc.62398$***@fe2.columbus.rr.com...
> > To reply to the subject line... because we have to take shit form people
>
>
> Learn to spell, you pathetic leftist asshole.
>
> It's "from", not "form", you drunken leftist bitch.
>
>
> > like you is why we are angry. We are angry because George WMD bush and
> draft
>
> Hey, leftist asshole - Clinton AND Albright said Iraq had WMD's, so cut
your
> mindless leftist BS. We're all tired of you leftist clowns and your lies.
>
> If Bush is "WMD Bush", then your adulterous hero Clinton is "WMD Clinton"
> and his leftist stooge Madeleine Albright is "WMD Albright".
>
> Go to hell, you mindless mantra-chanting leftist asshole. Or else learn
to
> debate, and then MAYBE we will start talking to you clowns instead of
> treating you like the mindless leftist assholes you currently are.
>
Take a look in the mirrow, see something round, brown and puckered? Attack
me bitch! You forgot to call me "fag!" Instead of aping bush and draft doder
Cheney try saying something real, like refute their lies, quoting your
sources. Fuck you dickhead!
xoxox
Robyn
http://profiles.yahoo.com/bobbilee_trannie
Yahoo IM msrobynlee2000
ICQ 267437992
>
> > dodger Cheney have put the US into the shitter for oil profits. Now,
> > assholes, address the issue instead of trying to blow smoke up
everyone's
> > ass by attacking someone. That particular tactic isn't working any
longer!
> > xoxox
> > Robyn
>
>
> Go to hell, Robyn. What an ass you are.
>
>
Parsifal
2004-05-07 16:41:27 UTC
Permalink
"KerryUnfitSayHisNavyPeers" <***@DNC.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:WLBlc.3084$***@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>
> "Robyn Lee" <***@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:DeBlc.62398$***@fe2.columbus.rr.com...
> > To reply to the subject line... because we have to take shit form people
>
>
> Learn to spell, you pathetic leftist asshole.
>
> It's "from", not "form", you drunken leftist bitch.
>
>
> > like you is why we are angry. We are angry because George WMD bush and
> draft
>
> Hey, leftist asshole - Clinton AND Albright said Iraq had WMD's, so cut
your
> mindless leftist BS. We're all tired of you leftist clowns and your lies.

Who are you to give grammar lesson? Why don't you go inflate your Bush-doll
instead?


> If Bush is "WMD Bush", then your adulterous hero Clinton is "WMD Clinton"
> and his leftist stooge Madeleine Albright is "WMD Albright".
>
> Go to hell, you mindless mantra-chanting leftist asshole. Or else learn
to
> debate, and then MAYBE we will start talking to you clowns instead of
> treating you like the mindless leftist assholes you currently are.
>
Sieg heil!

>
> > dodger Cheney have put the US into the shitter for oil profits. Now,
> > assholes, address the issue instead of trying to blow smoke up
everyone's
> > ass by attacking someone. That particular tactic isn't working any
longer!
> > xoxox
> > Robyn
>
>
> Go to hell, Robyn. What an ass you are.
>
Go to hell whatever your name is... By the way, why don't you get a lifè?
Bush's Sawed-Off Heads Brigade
2004-05-15 22:09:14 UTC
Permalink
In article <X_Omc.39915$***@news.chello.at>, ***@chello.at says...
>
> "KerryUnfitSayHisNavyPeers" <***@DNC.net> schrieb im
> Newsbeitrag news:WLBlc.3084$***@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> >
> > "Robyn Lee" <***@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> > news:DeBlc.62398$***@fe2.columbus.rr.com...
> > > To reply to the subject line... because we have to take shit form people
> >
> >
> > Learn to spell, you pathetic leftist asshole.
> >
> > It's "from", not "form", you drunken leftist bitch.
> >
> >
> > > like you is why we are angry. We are angry because George WMD bush and
> > draft
> >
> > Hey, leftist asshole - Clinton AND Albright said Iraq had WMD's, so cut
> your
> > mindless leftist BS. We're all tired of you leftist clowns and your lies.
>
> Who are you to give grammar lesson? Why don't you go inflate your Bush-doll
> instead?
>
>
> > If Bush is "WMD Bush", then your adulterous hero Clinton is "WMD Clinton"
> > and his leftist stooge Madeleine Albright is "WMD Albright".
> >
> > Go to hell, you mindless mantra-chanting leftist asshole. Or else learn
> to
> > debate, and then MAYBE we will start talking to you clowns instead of
> > treating you like the mindless leftist assholes you currently are.
> >
> Sieg heil!
>
> >
> > > dodger Cheney have put the US into the shitter for oil profits. Now,
> > > assholes, address the issue instead of trying to blow smoke up
> everyone's
> > > ass by attacking someone. That particular tactic isn't working any
> longer!
> > > xoxox
> > > Robyn
> >
> >
> > Go to hell, Robyn. What an ass you are.
> >
> Go to hell whatever your name is... By the way, why don't you get a lifè?
>
>
Rene is frustrated because she/it can't crow about poll numbers anymore. It's
going to be a living hell for her/it when Kerry gets elected president and starts
turning America around.
chris.holt
2004-05-16 18:43:25 UTC
Permalink
Bush's Sawed-Off Heads Brigade wrote:

> Rene is frustrated because she/it can't crow about poll numbers anymore. It's
> going to be a living hell for her/it when Kerry gets elected president and starts
> turning America around.

If that happens (the election prediction, I mean) it'll take a
long time. It's not that hard to run an oil tanker onto the
rocks; once it's been started in that direction, it's hard to
change course.

The US is now seen as the Evil Empire by an awful lot of
people; it might take a generation for that feeling to die
down.

--


***@ncl.ac.uk http://homepages.cs.ncl.ac.uk/chris.holt
Tom Betz
2004-05-16 19:09:45 UTC
Permalink
Quoth "chris.holt" <***@ncl.ac.uk> in
news:c88co6$7ti$***@ucsnew1.ncl.ac.uk:

> The US is now seen as the Evil Empire by an awful lot of
> people; it might take a generation for that feeling to die
> down.

As any sales professional will tell you, one "aw shit" cancels a hundred
"attaboy"s.

Bush has accumulated a pile of "aw shit"s over the last three and a half
years of maladministration. Kerry's gonna have to accumulate some serious
"attaboy"s if we are to recover any time soon.

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these
men do not die well, it will be a black matter for the King that led them
to it; who to disobey were against all proportion of subjection." - W.S.
Bryan
2004-05-04 04:40:37 UTC
Permalink
Robyn Lee wrote:

>To reply to the subject line... because we have to take shit form people
>like you is why we are angry. We are angry because George WMD bush and draft
>dodger Cheney have put the US into the shitter for oil profits. Now,
>assholes, address the issue instead of trying to blow smoke up everyone's
>ass by attacking someone. That particular tactic isn't working any longer!
>xoxox
>Robyn
>
>
Not sure exactly what you are complaining about or what your point
is.... other than your projected hatred for Bush & Cheney.

a) President Bush acted onb the U.N.'s account that there were
"stockpiles" of WMD in Iraq.
b) The leaders of the U.N. (Annon, Chirac, France, Germany, & Russia)
continued their trading with Iraq with promises that the Americans would
never be permitted to remove him.
c) Instead of excercising their option to vote (yes, no, or abstain) at
the UN Security Council on war with Iraq, France chose to send a
delegation into Africa to mount direct opposition in the Security
Council against American interest with regards to removing Sadam.

Who do you actually think is looking out for you? Before your fingers
start typing out some more of the Liberal Crystal Ball intelligence
service to respond how obviously right the UN was about WMD and Iraq's
real threat to the world.... you should first review some of Clinton's,
Gore's, Daschle's, Kerrey's, & Kennedy's speeches since 1998, about the
serious urgency this nation and the entire world should apply to
removing Sadam. Also consider that since 1998, the world and the UN
were completely blind as Sadam stopped all UN inspections - so, George
WMD Bush (as you put it), was as blind about Iraq last year, as all the
UN, the entire world, and them Democrats with short memories were, back
in 1998.

The big difference and failing of this President and Administration
(relative to Clinton and his Administration), is that he was not as
smart as Clinton who simply chose to ignore the fact that sanctions were
not working because Chirac, Annon, France, Germany and Russia were all
busy making a business of the whole thing with Sadam. If Clinton and
the others stated what they did in 1998 (these are open records you can
read), based on what they knew was occurring, yet did nothing to change
the situation - then ask yourself who was "blowing smoke up everyone's
ass", as you put it?

The question of course is rhetorical, and presumed you had some interest
in honesty and objectivity.



>http://profiles.yahoo.com/bobbilee_trannie
>Yahoo IM msrobynlee2000
>ICQ 267437992
>
>
>
>
Robyn Lee
2004-05-04 05:10:10 UTC
Permalink
"Bryan" <***@news.net> wrote in message
news:99Flc.19988$***@attbi_s02...
>
>
> Robyn Lee wrote:
>
> >To reply to the subject line... because we have to take shit form people
> >like you is why we are angry. We are angry because George WMD bush and
draft
> >dodger Cheney have put the US into the shitter for oil profits. Now,
> >assholes, address the issue instead of trying to blow smoke up everyone's
> >ass by attacking someone. That particular tactic isn't working any
longer!
> >xoxox
> >Robyn
> >
> >
> Not sure exactly what you are complaining about or what your point
> is.... other than your projected hatred for Bush & Cheney.
>
> a) President Bush acted onb the U.N.'s account that there were
> "stockpiles" of WMD in Iraq.
> b) The leaders of the U.N. (Annon, Chirac, France, Germany, & Russia)
> continued their trading with Iraq with promises that the Americans would
> never be permitted to remove him.
> c) Instead of excercising their option to vote (yes, no, or abstain) at
> the UN Security Council on war with Iraq, France chose to send a
> delegation into Africa to mount direct opposition in the Security
> Council against American interest with regards to removing Sadam.
>
> Who do you actually think is looking out for you? Before your fingers
> start typing out some more of the Liberal Crystal Ball intelligence
> service to respond how obviously right the UN was about WMD and Iraq's
> real threat to the world.... you should first review some of Clinton's,
> Gore's, Daschle's, Kerrey's, & Kennedy's speeches since 1998, about the
> serious urgency this nation and the entire world should apply to
> removing Sadam. Also consider that since 1998, the world and the UN
> were completely blind as Sadam stopped all UN inspections - so, George
> WMD Bush (as you put it), was as blind about Iraq last year, as all the
> UN, the entire world, and them Democrats with short memories were, back
> in 1998.
>
> The big difference and failing of this President and Administration
> (relative to Clinton and his Administration), is that he was not as
> smart as Clinton who simply chose to ignore the fact that sanctions were
> not working because Chirac, Annon, France, Germany and Russia were all
> busy making a business of the whole thing with Sadam. If Clinton and
> the others stated what they did in 1998 (these are open records you can
> read), based on what they knew was occurring, yet did nothing to change
> the situation - then ask yourself who was "blowing smoke up everyone's
> ass", as you put it?
>
> The question of course is rhetorical, and presumed you had some interest
> in honesty and objectivity.
>

Yes and Santa Claus lives in the north pole.
xoxox
Robyn
http://profiles.yahoo.com/bobbilee_trannie
Yahoo IM msrobynlee2000
ICQ 267437992

>
> >http://profiles.yahoo.com/bobbilee_trannie
> >Yahoo IM msrobynlee2000
> >ICQ 267437992
> >
> >
> >
> >
Bryan
2004-05-05 03:07:20 UTC
Permalink
Robyn Lee wrote:

>"Bryan" <***@news.net> wrote in message
>news:99Flc.19988$***@attbi_s02...
>
>
>>Robyn Lee wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>>To reply to the subject line... because we have to take shit form people
>>>like you is why we are angry. We are angry because George WMD bush and
>>>
>>>
>draft
>
>
>>>dodger Cheney have put the US into the shitter for oil profits. Now,
>>>assholes, address the issue instead of trying to blow smoke up everyone's
>>>ass by attacking someone. That particular tactic isn't working any
>>>
>>>
>longer!
>
>
>>>xoxox
>>>Robyn
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>Not sure exactly what you are complaining about or what your point
>>is.... other than your projected hatred for Bush & Cheney.
>>
>>a) President Bush acted onb the U.N.'s account that there were
>>"stockpiles" of WMD in Iraq.
>>b) The leaders of the U.N. (Annon, Chirac, France, Germany, & Russia)
>>continued their trading with Iraq with promises that the Americans would
>>never be permitted to remove him.
>>c) Instead of excercising their option to vote (yes, no, or abstain) at
>>the UN Security Council on war with Iraq, France chose to send a
>>delegation into Africa to mount direct opposition in the Security
>>Council against American interest with regards to removing Sadam.
>>
>>Who do you actually think is looking out for you? Before your fingers
>>start typing out some more of the Liberal Crystal Ball intelligence
>>service to respond how obviously right the UN was about WMD and Iraq's
>>real threat to the world.... you should first review some of Clinton's,
>>Gore's, Daschle's, Kerrey's, & Kennedy's speeches since 1998, about the
>>serious urgency this nation and the entire world should apply to
>>removing Sadam. Also consider that since 1998, the world and the UN
>>were completely blind as Sadam stopped all UN inspections - so, George
>>WMD Bush (as you put it), was as blind about Iraq last year, as all the
>>UN, the entire world, and them Democrats with short memories were, back
>>in 1998.
>>
>>The big difference and failing of this President and Administration
>>(relative to Clinton and his Administration), is that he was not as
>>smart as Clinton who simply chose to ignore the fact that sanctions were
>>not working because Chirac, Annon, France, Germany and Russia were all
>>busy making a business of the whole thing with Sadam. If Clinton and
>>the others stated what they did in 1998 (these are open records you can
>>read), based on what they knew was occurring, yet did nothing to change
>>the situation - then ask yourself who was "blowing smoke up everyone's
>>ass", as you put it?
>>
>>The question of course is rhetorical, and presumed you had some interest
>>in honesty and objectivity.
>>
>>
>>
>
>Yes and Santa Claus lives in the north pole.
>
>

My appologies. I falsely presumed I was arguing with someone that was
intelligent.



>xoxox
>Robyn
>http://profiles.yahoo.com/bobbilee_trannie
>Yahoo IM msrobynlee2000
>ICQ 267437992
>
>
>
>>>http://profiles.yahoo.com/bobbilee_trannie
>>>Yahoo IM msrobynlee2000
>>>ICQ 267437992
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>
>
>
>
Jeanne Frawd Kerree
2004-05-09 18:31:10 UTC
Permalink
"Baxter" <***@baxcode.com> wrote in message
news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> Why are we in Iraq?


Because John Kerry AUTHORIZED us to go into Iraq, Baxter.
MaryL
2004-05-09 18:37:27 UTC
Permalink
"Jeanne Frawd Kerree" <***@DNC.com> wrote in message
news:ONunc.214$***@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>
> "Baxter" <***@baxcode.com> wrote in message
> news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> > Why are we in Iraq?
>
>
> Because John Kerry AUTHORIZED us to go into Iraq, Baxter.
>
>

...based on information supplied by the Bush administration, much of which
was incorrect and misleading (possibly *deliberately* incorrect).

MaryL
Jeanne Frawd Kerree
2004-05-09 18:42:55 UTC
Permalink
"MaryL" <***@yahoo.comTAKE-OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
news:***@corp.supernews.com...
>
> "Jeanne Frawd Kerree" <***@DNC.com> wrote in message
> news:ONunc.214$***@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> >
> > "Baxter" <***@baxcode.com> wrote in message
> > news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> > > Why are we in Iraq?
> >
> >
> > Because John Kerry AUTHORIZED us to go into Iraq, Baxter.
> >
> >
>
> ...based on information supplied by the Bush administration,


No, based on information supplied by the Clinton administration - both Bill
Clinton AND his Secretary of State, Madeleine Albright, said Iraq had WMD's.
Leon Manfredi
2004-05-10 04:03:59 UTC
Permalink
On Sun, 09 May 2004 18:42:55 GMT, "Jeanne Frawd Kerree" <***@DNC.com> wrote:

>
>"MaryL" <***@yahoo.comTAKE-OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
>news:***@corp.supernews.com...
>>
>> "Jeanne Frawd Kerree" <***@DNC.com> wrote in message
>> news:ONunc.214$***@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>> >
>> > "Baxter" <***@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>> > news:***@corp.supernews.com...
>> > > Why are we in Iraq?
>> >
>> >
>> > Because John Kerry AUTHORIZED us to go into Iraq, Baxter.
>> >
>> >
>>
>> ...based on information supplied by the Bush administration,
>
>
>No, based on information supplied by the Clinton administration - both Bill
>Clinton AND his Secretary of State, Madeleine Albright, said Iraq had WMD's.
>
And they did, but which at that time, many were destroyed by the UN.

"THAT'S LIKE THE LITTLE ROTTIN' NERD KID IN THE FIRST SEAT,
FIRST ROWS WAY, OF PUTTING THE BLAMES, ON THE OTHER KIDS".

But Saddam suckered this administration into thinking he had them,
this administration knew he really didn't but used Saddam's lie,
to willfully and deliberately frame a lie, as an excuse for a preemptive
strike to go for the "GOLD" (BLACK THAT IS)!
Bob
2004-05-09 18:44:46 UTC
Permalink
"MaryL" <***@yahoo.comTAKE-OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> > > Why are we in Iraq?

> > Because John Kerry AUTHORIZED us to go into Iraq, Baxter.

> ...based on information supplied by the Bush administration, much of which
> was incorrect and misleading (possibly *deliberately* incorrect).

Would you vote for someone who votes to
authorize war without doing his own research?
MaryL
2004-05-09 18:55:04 UTC
Permalink
"Bob" <***@email.address> wrote in message
news:nWunc.90458$***@bignews3.bellsouth.net...
> "MaryL" <***@yahoo.comTAKE-OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
> news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> > > > Why are we in Iraq?
>
> > > Because John Kerry AUTHORIZED us to go into Iraq, Baxter.
>
> > ...based on information supplied by the Bush administration, much of
which
> > was incorrect and misleading (possibly *deliberately* incorrect).
>
> Would you vote for someone who votes to
> authorize war without doing his own research?
>
>

I can accept the idea that some of the information came from the Clinton
administration and some of it came from the Bush administration, but members
of Congress do not have access to the same sources of information that
presidents have. Other members of Congress -- in fact, almost *all* of
them -- were similarly misled. I particularly hold Bush accountable because
absolutely rejected anything (such information provided by U.N. inspectors)
that was counter to his push-for-war effort. Notice the information used in
his State of the Union speech, despite the fact that his own intelligence
had previously found that some of it was incorrect.

MaryL
Bob
2004-05-09 19:30:16 UTC
Permalink
"MaryL" <***@yahoo.comTAKE-OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
news:***@corp.supernews.com...
>
> "Bob" <***@email.address> wrote in message
> news:nWunc.90458$***@bignews3.bellsouth.net...
> > "MaryL" <***@yahoo.comTAKE-OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
> > news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> > > > > Why are we in Iraq?
> >
> > > > Because John Kerry AUTHORIZED us to go into Iraq, Baxter.
> >
> > > ...based on information supplied by the Bush administration, much of
> which
> > > was incorrect and misleading (possibly *deliberately* incorrect).
> >
> > Would you vote for someone who votes to
> > authorize war without doing his own research?
> >
> >
>
> I can accept the idea that some of the information came from the Clinton
> administration and some of it came from the Bush administration, but members
> of Congress do not have access to the same sources of information that
> presidents have.

Is that true for the members of the Intelligence
Committees of the House and Senate?
MaryL
2004-05-09 19:39:07 UTC
Permalink
"Bob" <***@email.address> wrote in message
news:7Dvnc.148426$***@bignews4.bellsouth.net...
> "MaryL" <***@yahoo.comTAKE-OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
> news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> >
> > "Bob" <***@email.address> wrote in message
> > news:nWunc.90458$***@bignews3.bellsouth.net...
> > > "MaryL" <***@yahoo.comTAKE-OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
> > > news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> > > > > > Why are we in Iraq?
> > >
> > > > > Because John Kerry AUTHORIZED us to go into Iraq, Baxter.
> > >
> > > > ...based on information supplied by the Bush administration, much of
> > which
> > > > was incorrect and misleading (possibly *deliberately* incorrect).
> > >
> > > Would you vote for someone who votes to
> > > authorize war without doing his own research?
> > >
> > >
> >
> > I can accept the idea that some of the information came from the Clinton
> > administration and some of it came from the Bush administration, but
members
> > of Congress do not have access to the same sources of information that
> > presidents have.
>
> Is that true for the members of the Intelligence
> Committees of the House and Senate?
>
>

Apparently so. A number of them (including some Republicans) have expressed
outrage because they were not kept apprised of the abuse of prisoners that
was exposed by the recent photos.

The White House (any administration) seems to make the decision concerning
what specific information will be released to them, and this is always open
to questions of accountability.

Remember how angry members of this committee were because Jimmy Carter did
not keep them informed before sent the (failed) rescue mission (helicopters)
to Iran in an attempt to rescue the Embassy hostages?

MaryL
Leon Manfredi
2004-05-10 03:33:15 UTC
Permalink
On Sun, 09 May 2004 18:31:10 GMT, "Jeanne Frawd Kerree" <***@DNC.com> wrote:

>
>"Baxter" <***@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>news:***@corp.supernews.com...
>> Why are we in Iraq?
>
>
>Because John Kerry AUTHORIZED us to go into Iraq, Baxter.
>

True to a point "FRAWD".....he agreed, as some Republicans did too.

But we all wound up being lied and deceived too....because this was the
main agenda of this crooked administration from the first day they took office,
"THE BLACK GOLD", none of which will be found in Afghanistan

The 9/11, was an opportunity to hype everyone into the preemptive strike
against Iraq...."FOR OIL", and having found the mass hysteria type weak spot,
in that stupid portion of the American Public, pushed and still pushes it to the limit.
Jeanne Frawd Kerree
2004-05-10 01:33:03 UTC
Permalink
"dkat" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:RTAnc.8603$***@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
> ***************************************
> Listen to Air America Radio


They can't even make their payroll.

Plus the Chairman and Vice Chairman have now resigned.

Other than that, Air America Radio is in wonderful economic health.....
Newk Mecah
2004-05-14 20:37:20 UTC
Permalink
"Bill Shatzer" <***@OregonVOS.net> wrote in message
news:Pine.LNX.4.44.0405141304450.24196-***@lab.oregonvos.net...
>
>
>
> On Fri, 14 May 2004, nobody wrote:
>
> > Bill Shatzer <***@OregonVOS.net> wrote:
> -snip-
> > > > Not to mention the fact that they shot at our planes.
>
> > > Well, the planes -were- flying over their country.
>
> > And?
>
> And, were it Iraqi planes flying over Miami Beach....?


Or suppose it had been planes, piloted by Muslim Terrorists, flying towards
downtown New York City...?

Oh wait, the Muslims Terrorists have ALREADY done that.
Eramon1
2004-05-14 21:21:43 UTC
Permalink
Newk Mecah wrote:

>>
>> And, were it Iraqi planes flying over Miami Beach....?
>
>
>Or suppose it had been planes, piloted by Muslim Terrorists, flying towards
>downtown New York City...?
>
>Oh wait, the Muslims Terrorists have ALREADY done that.

I note you deliberately make a distinction between Muslim terrorists and
Iraqis.

-Eric
John Fraude Kerry
2004-05-19 21:28:42 UTC
Permalink
"Baxter" <***@baxcode.com> wrote in message
news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> --
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Free software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> "nobody" <***@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
> news:nobody-***@netnews.comcast.net...
> > In article <cWEqc.3608$***@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> > "alohacyberian" <***@att.net> wrote:
> >
> > > "Baxter" <***@baxcode.com> wrote in message
> > > news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> > > > "nobody" <***@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
> news:nobody->
> > > > >
> > > > > If you didn't want to see the answer, you shouldn't have asked the
> > > > > question.
> > > >
> > > > We're still waiting for you to answer the question: why are we in
> Iraq?
> > > >
> > >
> > > Because Congress voted overwhelmingly in favor of the allied invasion
of
> > > Iraq. Or hadn't you heard? Perhaps you should take your umbrage to
them.
> >
> >
> > And one of them voting for it was Presidential candidate John Kerry
>
> The idiots still can't answer the question. The best they can do is say
> "because grownups didn't stop him."


President Bush now leads John Kerry, 45 to 43, in the latest Rasmussen
Presidential Tracking Poll.

May God help you find peace, Baxter.
Robyn Lee
2004-05-19 21:55:12 UTC
Permalink
"John Fraude Kerry" <#***@dnc.org> wrote in message
news:ekQqc.35368$***@attbi_s54...
>
> "Baxter" <***@baxcode.com> wrote in message
> news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> > --
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Free software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >
> > "nobody" <***@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
> > news:nobody-***@netnews.comcast.net...
> > > In article <cWEqc.3608$***@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> > > "alohacyberian" <***@att.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > > "Baxter" <***@baxcode.com> wrote in message
> > > > news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> > > > > "nobody" <***@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
> > news:nobody->
> > > > > >
> > > > > > If you didn't want to see the answer, you shouldn't have asked
the
> > > > > > question.
> > > > >
> > > > > We're still waiting for you to answer the question: why are we in
> > Iraq?
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > > Because Congress voted overwhelmingly in favor of the allied
invasion
> of
> > > > Iraq. Or hadn't you heard? Perhaps you should take your umbrage to
> them.
> > >
> > >
> > > And one of them voting for it was Presidential candidate John Kerry
> >
> > The idiots still can't answer the question. The best they can do is say
> > "because grownups didn't stop him."
>
>
> President Bush now leads John Kerry, 45 to 43, in the latest Rasmussen
> Presidential Tracking Poll.

Oh my God! What a commanding lead for an incumbent "war" president! How
impressive! Still that's a wee bit better than his popular election result
numbers!

> May God help you find peace, Baxter.
>
My she help you find a brain "Fraude."

Robyn
http://profiles.yahoo.com/bobbilee_trannie
Yahoo IM msrobynlee2000
ICQ 267437992
Cavello
2004-05-21 12:35:26 UTC
Permalink
"Robyn Lee" <***@woh.rr.com> wrote in message news:<4JQqc.20$***@fe2.columbus.rr.com>...
> "John Fraude Kerry" <#***@dnc.org> wrote in message
> news:ekQqc.35368$***@attbi_s54...
> >
> > "Baxter" <***@baxcode.com> wrote in message
> > news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> > > --
> >
> > -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > Free software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
> >
> > -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > >
> > > "nobody" <***@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
> > > news:nobody-***@netnews.comcast.net...
> > > > In article <cWEqc.3608$***@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> > > > "alohacyberian" <***@att.net> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > "Baxter" <***@baxcode.com> wrote in message
> > > > > news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> > > > > > "nobody" <***@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
> news:nobody->
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > If you didn't want to see the answer, you shouldn't have asked
> the
> > > > > > > question.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > We're still waiting for you to answer the question: why are we in
> Iraq?
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Because Congress voted overwhelmingly in favor of the allied
> invasion
> of
> > > > > Iraq. Or hadn't you heard? Perhaps you should take your umbrage to
> them.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > And one of them voting for it was Presidential candidate John Kerry
> > >
> > > The idiots still can't answer the question. The best they can do is say
> > > "because grownups didn't stop him."
> >
> >
> > President Bush now leads John Kerry, 45 to 43, in the latest Rasmussen
> > Presidential Tracking Poll.
>
> Oh my God! What a commanding lead for an incumbent "war" president! How
> impressive!

Actually, when you consider how badly things have been going of late
for him in Iraq, he's surely delighted to be level/slightly ahead at
this point. What does Kerry have to do to get ahead of him? If Iraq
improves at all, and if the economy keeps adding 300,000 jobs a month,
Bush is laughing all the way back to the Oval Office. Even if things
don't go that well - and let's be honest, things will probably go
neither very good nor very bad for him - he'll still beat Kerry. Kerry
is a fucking disaster of a candidate.

Still that's a wee bit better than his popular election result
> numbers!
>
> > May God help you find peace, Baxter.
> >
> My she help you find a brain "Fraude."
>
> Robyn
> http://profiles.yahoo.com/bobbilee_trannie
> Yahoo IM msrobynlee2000
> ICQ 267437992
Leon Manfredi
2004-05-20 01:22:03 UTC
Permalink
On Wed, 19 May 2004 21:28:42 GMT, "John Fraude Kerry" <#***@dnc.org> wrote:

Snipped...............
>
>President Bush now leads John Kerry, 45 to 43, in the latest Rasmussen
>Presidential Tracking Poll.
>
>May God help you find peace, Baxter.
>

You've just scared the hell out of me....Now I am changing my vote to "Kerry"!
Ihatekerie Sosumi
2004-05-20 20:03:48 UTC
Permalink
"Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:h38rc.69954$***@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com...
> Exactly why does Bush get those daily briefings delivered to his house?


Because if they were delivered to John Kerry or other traitorous Democrats,
they would turn the intelligence reports over to the Communists and the
Muslim Terrorists, in the hopes that it would bring further harm and injury
and death to our soldiers. As you know, John Kerry broke our laws and met
with Communists during the Vietnam War. I have no doubt that piece of
liberal Democrat SHIT would do the same thing today, if he was given the
chance.
Mitchell Holman
2004-05-21 15:33:15 UTC
Permalink
"Ihatekerie Sosumi" <DemScum#***@DNC.net> wrote in news:Ea8rc.16357$zO3.16159
@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

>
> "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:h38rc.69954$***@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com...
>> Exactly why does Bush get those daily briefings delivered to his house?
>
>
> Because if they were delivered to John Kerry or other traitorous
Democrats,
> they would turn the intelligence reports over to the Communists and the
> Muslim Terrorists, in the hopes that it would bring further harm and
injury
> and death to our soldiers. As you know, John Kerry broke our laws and
met
> with Communists during the Vietnam War.


Amazing all that lawbreaking went unprosecuted
by the Nixon, Ford, Reagan and Bush administrations.
Why is that, do you think?


Mitchell Holman

"I think that Sen. Kerry has proved his service
to our nation, and his ability as an accomplished
debater and a person who knows the issues."
GOP Senator and Vietnam Vet John McCain. July 26,2000
Kerry the Boob
2004-05-21 15:39:47 UTC
Permalink
"Mitchell Holman" <***@comcast.com> wrote in message
news:***@63.240.76.16...
> "Ihatekerie Sosumi" <DemScum#***@DNC.net> wrote in
news:Ea8rc.16357$zO3.16159
> @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:
>
> >
> > "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:h38rc.69954$***@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com...
> >> Exactly why does Bush get those daily briefings delivered to his house?
> >
> >
> > Because if they were delivered to John Kerry or other traitorous
> Democrats,
> > they would turn the intelligence reports over to the Communists and the
> > Muslim Terrorists, in the hopes that it would bring further harm and
> injury
> > and death to our soldiers. As you know, John Kerry broke our laws and
> met
> > with Communists during the Vietnam War.
>
>
> Amazing all that lawbreaking went unprosecuted
> by the Nixon, Ford, Reagan and Bush administrations.
> Why is that, do you think?


I think The Standard Defense found in the DNC Handbook is appropriate here.
Turning to page 17 of the DNC Handbook, we find the following canned
response, one which we have often encountered in these newsgroups, in fact:


"Nixon isn't running for president"
Figaro
2004-05-21 16:12:37 UTC
Permalink
On Fri, 21 May 2004 15:39:47 GMT, "Kerry the Boob"
<***@dnc.com> wrote:

>
>"Mitchell Holman" <***@comcast.com> wrote in message
>news:***@63.240.76.16...
>> "Ihatekerie Sosumi" <DemScum#***@DNC.net> wrote in
>news:Ea8rc.16357$zO3.16159
>> @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:
>>
>> >
>> > "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > news:h38rc.69954$***@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com...
>> >> Exactly why does Bush get those daily briefings delivered to his house?
>> >
>> >
>> > Because if they were delivered to John Kerry or other traitorous
>> Democrats,
>> > they would turn the intelligence reports over to the Communists and the
>> > Muslim Terrorists, in the hopes that it would bring further harm and
>> injury
>> > and death to our soldiers. As you know, John Kerry broke our laws and
>> met
>> > with Communists during the Vietnam War.
>>
>>
>> Amazing all that lawbreaking went unprosecuted
>> by the Nixon, Ford, Reagan and Bush administrations.
>> Why is that, do you think?
>
>
>I think The Standard Defense found in the DNC Handbook is appropriate here.
>Turning to page 17 of the DNC Handbook, we find the following canned
>response, one which we have often encountered in these newsgroups, in fact:
>
>
>"Nixon isn't running for president"
>
And now we turn to the RNC Talking Points directive for Pre-programmed Repug
Robots:

1. Clinton did it
2. Kerry's medals
3. Kerry's money
4. Kerry's affair
5. Kerry's wife
6. Kerry's wife's daughter
7. Kerry's wife's daughter's dress
8. Kerry's wife's daughter's dress/ see-through
...and in case you didn't get it the first time:
9. Clinton did it.

Figaro
Kerry the Boob
2004-05-21 16:14:10 UTC
Permalink
"Figaro" <***@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:***@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 21 May 2004 15:39:47 GMT, "Kerry the Boob"
> <***@dnc.com> wrote:
>
> >
> >"Mitchell Holman" <***@comcast.com> wrote in message
> >news:***@63.240.76.16...
> >> "Ihatekerie Sosumi" <DemScum#***@DNC.net> wrote in
> >news:Ea8rc.16357$zO3.16159
> >> @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:
> >>
> >> >
> >> > "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> > news:h38rc.69954$***@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com...
> >> >> Exactly why does Bush get those daily briefings delivered to his
house?
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > Because if they were delivered to John Kerry or other traitorous
> >> Democrats,
> >> > they would turn the intelligence reports over to the Communists and
the
> >> > Muslim Terrorists, in the hopes that it would bring further harm and
> >> injury
> >> > and death to our soldiers. As you know, John Kerry broke our laws
and
> >> met
> >> > with Communists during the Vietnam War.
> >>
> >>
> >> Amazing all that lawbreaking went unprosecuted
> >> by the Nixon, Ford, Reagan and Bush administrations.
> >> Why is that, do you think?
> >
> >
> >I think The Standard Defense found in the DNC Handbook is appropriate
here.
> >Turning to page 17 of the DNC Handbook, we find the following canned
> >response, one which we have often encountered in these newsgroups, in
fact:
> >
> >
> >"Nixon isn't running for president"
> >
> And now we turn to the RNC Talking Points directive for Pre-programmed
Repug


No, first you have to address the DNC Handbook defense listed above.
Bob
2004-05-21 16:22:18 UTC
Permalink
"Figaro" <***@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:***@4ax.com...

> And now we turn to the RNC Talking Points directive for Pre-programmed Repug
> Robots:
>
> 1. Clinton did it
> 2. Kerry's medals
> 3. Kerry's money
> 4. Kerry's affair
> 5. Kerry's wife
> 6. Kerry's wife's daughter
> 7. Kerry's wife's daughter's dress
> 8. Kerry's wife's daughter's dress/ see-through
> ...and in case you didn't get it the first time:
> 9. Clinton did it.

You left out the important one:

10. Kerry's record in the Senate.
America
2004-05-21 16:18:44 UTC
Permalink
They can't get laid.
John Fraude Kerry
2004-05-22 17:13:33 UTC
Permalink
"Baxter" <***@baxcode.com> wrote in message
news:***@corp.supernews.com...
> We're angry because we handed the country over to you in good faith and
> you're doing your best to destroy it.


No, we're doing our best to destroy the Democrat Party.

But we *do* appreciate you Democrats handing the country over to us, I will
admit.

Thank you.
George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr.
2004-05-22 18:28:38 UTC
Permalink
On Sat, 22 May 2004 17:13:33 GMT, "John Fraude Kerry"
<#***@dnc.org> wrote:

>
>"Baxter" <***@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>news:***@corp.supernews.com...
>> We're angry because we handed the country over to you in good faith and
>> you're doing your best to destroy it.
>
>
>No, we're doing our best to destroy the Democrat Party.
>
>But we *do* appreciate you Democrats handing the country over to us, I will
>admit.


Speaking of handing the country over, did Chalabi get to sleep in the
Lincoln Bedroom?

Remember how Vice President Cheney kept swearing Iraq was in cahoots
with bin Laden?

He based that on forged documents created by the Iranian spy agency,
fed to him by the Iranian spy Chalabi, designed to trick the US into
taking out Iran's arch enemy Saddam Hussein.

Bush - turned the country over to the interests of Iran.

What a dope!

Bush even PAID for the scam. He paid the Iranian spies 400,000 dollars
a month! To trick us into going to war to get imaginary weapons,
weapons made up in forged Iranian-produced documents, told to us by
paid Iranian agents!!!!!!!

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/ny-uschal0522,0,7406020,print.story?coll=ny-top-span-headlines


"The Defense Intelligence Agency has concluded that a U.S.-funded arm
of Ahmed Chalabi's Iraqi National Congress has been used for years by
Iranian intelligence to pass disinformation to the United States and
to collect highly sensitive American secrets, according to
intelligence sources.

"Iranian intelligence has been manipulating the United States through
Chalabi by furnishing through his Information Collection Program
information to provoke the United States into getting rid of Saddam
Hussein," said an intelligence source Friday who was briefed on the
Defense Intelligence Agency's conclusions, which were based on a
review of thousands of internal documents."



>
>Thank you.
>
Yes, thank you President Bush - Iranian dupe.
Kerry the Boob
2004-05-27 11:18:49 UTC
Permalink
It's like people such as Roger don't have a clue about the sheer hatred
Muslims have for "infidels". You could have Roger watch the cruel beheading
of the "infidel" Nick Berg, over and over again, and Roger STILL wouldn't
get it. You could let Roger see the films of the hundreds and hundreds of
"infidels" falling to their death out of the windows of the World Trade
Center and Roger STILL wouldn't get it.

People like Roger are sick.



"alohacyberian" <***@att.net> wrote in message
news:E2ktc.76052$***@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:kJEsc.72720$***@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com...
> > > "We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians,
> > innocents
> > > and non-innocents. Only between Muslims and unbelievers. And the life
of
> > an
> > > unbeliever has no value. It has no sanctity."
> > > ~ Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad, "Militant Cleric Says Attack on London
> > > 'Inevitable'",
> >
> > "I want you to just let a wave of intolerance wash over you. I want you
to
> > let a wave of hatred wash over you. Yes, hate is good...Our goal is a
> > Christian nation. We have a Biblical duty, we are called by God, to
conquer
> > this country. We don't want equal time. We don't want pluralism."
Randall
> > Terry, Founder of Operation Rescue. Reported by the News-Sentinel, Fort
> > Wayne, IN, 1993-AUG-16:
> >
>
> In the Muslim community, the holy war [jihad] is a religious duty, because
of
> the universalism of the [Muslim] mission and the [obligation to] convert
> everybody to Islam either by persuasion or by force. Therefore caliphate
and
> royal authority are united [in Islam], so that the person in charge can
> devote the available strength to both of them [religion and politics] at
the
> same time."
> ~ Ibn Kaldun, The Muqaddimah, I, 480. 14 th century
> --
> (-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
> visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect
> to CNN news, NBA, the White House, Academy Awards or learn all
> about Hawaii, Israel and more: http://keith.martin.home.att.net/
>
>
America
2004-05-27 13:53:17 UTC
Permalink
On Thu, 27 May 2004 11:18:49 GMT, "the Boob" <***@drapesbyasscroft.com>
wrote:

>...don't have a clue ...

If you did, you'd realize that when you rob, maim, and kill innocents
they are not going to appreciate it.

>...about the sheer hatred ...

You must really hate yourself, anyone you may know, and the USA
itself, to worship that murderous traitor Bush.

>Muslims have ...

Muslims have the right to be left alone.

Why do you feel compelled to persecute them?
Mr. N
2004-05-27 15:44:36 UTC
Permalink
"Kerry the Boob" <***@dnc.com> wrote in message
news:t8ktc.27398$***@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

5 ID's - all the same person, all posting within the same day, some within
minutes of each other, some responding to the others.

"Kerry the Boob"
NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.91.121.233
X-Complaints-To: ***@earthlink.net

"Ihatekerie Sosume"
NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.91.121.233
X-Complaints-To: ***@earthlink.net

"UnfitKerry"
NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.91.121.233
X-Complaints-To: ***@earthlink.net

"Jeanne Frawd Kerree"
NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.91.121.233
X-Complaints-To: ***@earthlink.net

"John Fraude Kerry"
NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.91.121.233
X-Complaints-To: ***@comcast.net

Twisted right-wing psychopath.

--
-Mr. N
-------------------------------------------
"I believe that the president's leadership in the actions taken in Iraq
demonstrate an incompetence in terms of knowledge,
judgment and experience in making the decisions that would have been
necessary to truly accomplish the mission without the
deaths to our troops and the cost to our taxpayers."

"The emperor has no clothes. When are people going to face the reality?
Pull this curtain back."
-Nancy Pelosi, American Patriott
Hey Kool Aid
2004-05-29 09:34:41 UTC
Permalink
Oh Barbara do stop the booze already this holiday weekend!!!!!
Because of weird freaks like Barbara Walker.
She is the benchmark for evil incarnate.
A paid hack, or a fanatic, its all the same.
Liberals aren't angry or agggresive. They
have just become aware of how much money
is missing from the Treasury, and resting in
republican pockets. Barbara and her friends have
bunkrupt the country with legalized fraud and
theft. Barbara is smart enough to see it, so that
says she's part of it and lining her pockets as well.
Typical selfcentered traitor. Oh well if you'all
don't steal it someother hillbilly will right Babs?
Don't mistake anger for hatered and loathing CupCake.


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.692 / Virus Database: 453 - Release Date: 5/28/2004
Kerry the Boob
2004-05-27 11:42:46 UTC
Permalink
"Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:5oktc.73450$***@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com...
> "alohacyberian" <***@att.net> wrote in message
> news:E2ktc.76052$***@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:kJEsc.72720$***@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com...
> > > > "We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians,
> > > innocents
> > > > and non-innocents. Only between Muslims and unbelievers. And the
life
> of
> > > an
> > > > unbeliever has no value. It has no sanctity."
> > > > ~ Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad, "Militant Cleric Says Attack on
London
> > > > 'Inevitable'",
> > >
> > > "I want you to just let a wave of intolerance wash over you. I want
you
> to
> > > let a wave of hatred wash over you. Yes, hate is good...Our goal is a
> > > Christian nation. We have a Biblical duty, we are called by God, to
> conquer
> > > this country. We don't want equal time. We don't want pluralism."
> Randall
> > > Terry, Founder of Operation Rescue. Reported by the News-Sentinel,
Fort
> > > Wayne, IN, 1993-AUG-16:
> > >
> >
> > In the Muslim community, the holy war [jihad] is a religious duty,
because
> of
> > the universalism of the [Muslim] mission and the [obligation to] convert
> > everybody to Islam either by persuasion or by force. Therefore caliphate
> and
> > royal authority are united [in Islam], so that the person in charge can
> > devote the available strength to both of them [religion and politics] at
> the
> > same time."
> > ~ Ibn Kaldun, The Muqaddimah, I, 480. 14 th century
>
> The 20th century:
>
>
> From http://www.religioustolerance.org/rel_plur.htm
>
> "I want you to just let a wave of intolerance wash over you. I want you to
> let a wave of hatred wash over you. Yes, hate is good...Our goal is a
> Christian nation. We have a Biblical duty, we are called by God, to
conquer
> this country. We don't want equal time. We don't want pluralism." Randall
> Terry, Founder of Operation Rescue. Reported by the News-Sentinel, Fort
> Wayne, IN, 1993-AUG-16:


You already posted that, Roger. Posting it a second time won't change
anything. And alohacyberian has FAR more quotes showing Muslim hatred for
"infidels" than you can possibly hope to match with your silly quotes.

Now go watch the Nick Berg beheading tape again. We know how much sick
pleasure you take out of viewing that tape, hearing the screams of the
"infidel" as he "gets what is coming to him", Roger.
America
2004-05-27 13:53:17 UTC
Permalink
On Thu, 27 May 2004 11:42:46 GMT, "the Boob" <***@drapesbyasscroft.com>
wrote:

>... hatred ...

It's what has you offering your bigotted demonizations of those your idol Bush victimizes.
Mr. N
2004-05-27 15:44:46 UTC
Permalink
"Kerry the Boob" <***@dnc.com> wrote in message
news:Wuktc.27408$***@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

5 ID's - all the same person, all posting within the same day, some within
minutes of each other, some responding to the others.

"Kerry the Boob"
NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.91.121.233
X-Complaints-To: ***@earthlink.net

"Ihatekerie Sosume"
NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.91.121.233
X-Complaints-To: ***@earthlink.net

"UnfitKerry"
NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.91.121.233
X-Complaints-To: ***@earthlink.net

"Jeanne Frawd Kerree"
NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.91.121.233
X-Complaints-To: ***@earthlink.net

"John Fraude Kerry"
NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.91.121.233
X-Complaints-To: ***@comcast.net

Twisted right-wing psychopath.

--
-Mr. N
-------------------------------------------
"I believe that the president's leadership in the actions taken in Iraq
demonstrate an incompetence in terms of knowledge,
judgment and experience in making the decisions that would have been
necessary to truly accomplish the mission without the
deaths to our troops and the cost to our taxpayers."

"The emperor has no clothes. When are people going to face the reality?
Pull this curtain back."
-Nancy Pelosi, American Patriott
Continue reading on narkive:
Loading...