Portland protests: "That would never happen around here...Dead Antifa would be littering the streets" LOL!
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-10-21 18:57:06 UTC
That's kleine klauschen's (little faggot) lie about how "tough" the
right-wingnuts are in whatever shithole he calls home. kleine klauschen (little
faggot) is describing a mythical place. kleine klauschen (little faggot) is not
tough, nor is his little butthole-buddy scooter. This is settled.
LOL!

Our resident dwarf is upset! It's only a matter of time before he
challenges me to a fist fight!

Rudy knows there are PLENTY of places where the antifa organization's
antics would not be tolerated for a second. This is settled.

The Impotent Canoza Violence File™

"You know I would demolish you in a fistfight."
-Rudy, in a final, desperate attempt to salvage his pride
after being pummeled senseless.

"I'm a few years beyond retirement age"
-Rudy, 4/19/2020
What's next- a fist fight challenge"
Sure, why not? Meet me at the Jolly Kone hamburger shack in
Bakersfield. I've dispatched a couple of other Usenet loudmouth fat
fucks in the parking lot there. I know the proprietor. If it appears
you've already suffered your stroke, I'll only use one hand to flatten
you.
-Rudy, explaining his fantasy "fist-fight" victories.

"You still haven't recovered from the ass-kicking I gave you at the
Jolly Kone, have you? <chuckle>"
-Rudy Canoza to doctor postalman, 11/18/2017, referring to
another imaginary "fist fight"

"I tell you what. I'm about eight inches shorter than Shitbag [6' 2"]
Trump, and at least 80 pounds lighter, and I would *love* to take the
fat fuck on in a fistfight. He gets to pick the *public* venue and
the referee."
-5' 6" Rudy, declaring his wish to fist-fight the President
of the United States, by posting on Usenet.
Trumpchev is such a vile bit of filth.
Why don't you challenge him to a fist fight?
I already have. It's legal, too. I even said he gets to pick the
referee and judges - not that they'll really have anything to do.
-A desperate Rudy, trying to claim his previous message was
where he "challenged President Trump to a fist fight."

You are fit for someone to slam a fist into your florid fat face.
-Rudy, losing another argument.

I would gladly pay $2,000 for the privilege of beating your fucking
face to a pulp in person.
-Rudy, losing again

...kleine klauschen, a cunt whom I *have* beat up with my bare
hands...
- Rudy, dreaming

"Rudy Canoza beat the living fuck out of me in the parking lot at
Jolly Kone burgers."
-Rudy, with another pathetic, impotent forgery

"On 10/23/2019 3:02 PM, kleine klausche, a runt punk whom I have
flattened, ineptly forged"
- Another desperate fantasy from Rudy.:

"I'd like to see some political violence aimed at *you*, you rancid
cunt."
-Rudy losing another argument.

"I can kick your ass, and you know it. You're old, small, infirm and
weak - a fucking speck of dust."
-Another impotent boast from Usenet's Favorite Dwarf, Rudy
Canoza

"I'm bigger than you and I can kick your ass."
-Fire hydrant-sized Rudy, puffing his chest out as far as it
will go.

Fuck off and die, and give me your fucking address so I can come help
you do it.
-Our favorite dwarf, Rudy Canoza, coming out from under the
couch to bark.

No, you fucking lying midget whom I could flatten with *both* hands
tied behind my back
-Rudy Canoza, attempting to destroy everyone's irony meter by
calling someone else a "midget."

Fuck you and fuck every Hartung, and I hope you're all beaten to
death.
-Rudy losing another discussion

Read it and *weep*, Schild, you squat-to-piss fairy whom I can - and
*will* - strangle with my bare hands:
-Rudy, displaying his impotent rage and gynaphobia in one
sentence

Your kind need to be marginalized, preferably exterminated.
-Rudy, wishing he wasn't impotent

...if you're [sic] post your real name and address here, I'll gladly
come down and scatter your 73 brain cells in front of your nursing
home.
-Rudy,fantasizing about having the upper body strength to
beat a senior citizen.

"I'd have hauled you out back and shot you dead."
-Brave, brave Rudy, telling us what he would do to the
President if his White House Press Credentials were revoked.

"You need to be shot dead."
-Rudy's usual response when someone out-argues him.

I wish I knew where that shitbag cocksucker [Alan] Bond lives.
-Rudy wanting to suck off one of his Usenet opponents, apparently.

I'd have gotten a little longer sentence if I had ever got that close
to Trump,
because in addition to slapping him in the face, I would have kneed
him in the
groin as well. The fat fuck is still too chickenshit to get into a
fistfight with me.
-Rudy, wishing President Trump was aware of his existence, and that
he could
bring his knee up that high.

Why can't we have a mass annihilation of Trumpswabs?
-Little Rudy, confessing his wish to commit suicide.

The next time that neighbor attacks [Rand] Paul, I'm going to help
him.
-Rudy, threatening a U.S. Senator

"I would really like to pump bullets into your head."
---Rudy as "Bill Flett" 1/22/18

"I can still kick your high-cholesterol hypertensive morbidly obese
ass."
-Rudy, still dreaming

"If I came around you and yours, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell
Lamey Pig-Fucker, you'd be begging through tears for me to spare your
life."
-Rudy, puffing out his sunken chest again

"You need to be depopulated."
- Gruppenführer Canoza

"I can't wait until you're strung up from a lamp post with barbed
wire."
-Rudy, waiting

"I'm striking a blow for decency and Christian love. You need to be
offed."
-Father Rudy

"Speaking for myself I'd dick slap you silly before I bent you over
and did a Deliverance dance in your behind."
-Rudy, reliving his high school initiation
On Thu, 21 Oct 2021 14:20:26 -0700 (PDT), bigdog
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
That's kleine klauschen's (little faggot) lie about how "tough" the
right-wingnuts are in whatever shithole he calls home. kleine klauschen (little
faggot) is describing a mythical place. kleine klauschen (little faggot) is not
tough, nor is his little butthole-buddy scooter. This is settled.
LOL!
Our resident dwarf is upset! It's only a matter of time before he
challenges me to a fist fight!
Be careful. He's been known to punch kneecaps.
Rudy would need to stand on a phone book even for that.

[chuckle]