Missouri AG slams Kansas City mayor for welcoming Mayorkas' illegal immigrant parole program
Add Reply
Horace Morris
2024-04-19 04:49:35 UTC
EXCLUSIVE – Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey is calling out
Kansas City mayor Quinton Lucas after he announced that illegal
immigrants would be welcome to come to the city and work under Homeland
Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’ illegal immigrant parole program.

Bailey highlighted how the open border policies have real-world
consequences in a letter to Mayor Lucas that was shared exclusively with
Fox News Digital.

"An illegal alien from Venezula, who had repeatedly flouted U.S.
immigration laws, was actually granted a work permit under a misguided
and illegal policy enacted by Department of Homeland Security Secretary
Alejandro Mayorkas," Bailey stated. "In February, he brutally murdered a
young college student named Laken Hope Riley."

Bailey shared that Lucas failed to acknowledge this and openly welcomed
all seeking refuge in Kansas City.

"Yet, against the backdrop of literally millions of illegal aliens
flooding our borders, overwhelming the social safety net of large
American cities, and in some cases even committing violent crimes
against our citizens, you are actively encouraging them to come to the
Show Me State," Bailey said.

Bailey referenced the post Lucas wrote on social media proclaiming:

"All are welcome in Kansas City. Proud to work with my fellow mayors
from Denver and NYC as we work to ensure decompression of new arriving
communities."

Bailey added that Lucas did later amend his statement and only extended
the offer to "persons who are lawfully present, with lawful work
permits," but said that Lucas ignored the underlying issue.

"Secretary Mayorkas' open border programs are themselves illegal. Your
statements are wildly irresponsible," Bailey said. "Not only do you
ignore the fact that Laken Riley's killer has a so-called "work permit,"
but you are actively encouraging Missouri businesses to become entangled
in a fundamentally unlawful program, and exposing them to legal
liability in the process."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/missouri-ag-slams-kansas-city-mayor-welcoming-mayorkas-illegal-immigrant-parole-program
Paul Szypula
2024-04-19 21:26:03 UTC
Trump's great grandfather was an illegal immigrant. That's why he's soft on
them. It's in his blood.