DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
Discourser
2004-10-18 10:45:03 UTC
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!

There is a great potential for a new military draft to replace overextended
U.S. troops in Iraq if President Bush won a second term, despite Bush's
repeated pledges to maintain the all-volunteer service.

The war in Iraq is going very badly with the determined Iraqi nationalists
now controlling most of the country. Meanwhile, the US Generals have their
hands tied by Bush and not wanting to attack insurgents fearing heavy losses
during Bush's re-election bid.

Because of Bush's doctrine of pre-emptive war in Iraq, we have lost over
1100 American soldiers, over 5,000 have been wounded, thousands of innocent
Iraqis have been killed, and we have wasted $200 billion and the number is
growing ever day..

Secretary of State Colin Powell admitted that there were no weapons of mass
destruction in Iraq. Also, there was no collaboration between Saddam Hussein
and Osama bin Laden. Not one of the 19 terrorists during 9-11 were from
Iraq.

With our military over-extended, some experts believe that we may need to
reinstate a draft to supply the manpower that Bush's aggressive military
policy requires.

If Bush is elected for four more years, expect to see an expansion of
militaristic foreign policy, which is already alienating us from our allies
and which, despite Bush's assertions, is enabling terrorism and
anti-Americanism to grow.

Remember, during the 2000 Gore-Bush Debate, GW Bush said that he is not in
favor of "nation building." When recently asked why he lied, Bush said that
times change and he had to remove Saddam. The same will be true about the
Draft. Bush will lie again.

DON'T LET BUSH REINSTATE THE MILITARY DRAFT.

VOTE FOR JOHN KERRY FOR PRESIDENT
cd
2004-10-18 11:30:58 UTC
The new voting machines:
http://wearabledissent.com/101/floridaballot.html#
There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com
Raymond
cLIeNUX user
2004-10-18 11:37:58 UTC
***@smart.net

Kerry either. If Bush/Kerry wins, you lose.
--
Rick (Richard Allen) Hohensee
write-in candidate, President of the United States of America
Crazy Bastard
2004-10-18 12:05:29 UTC
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.

Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.

Where will these people come from if not a Kerry Draft???

Bush said he will NOT ADD two Divisions........

Bush = No Draft.

Kerry = Draft.

Vote Bush.
John Tibbs
2004-10-18 13:37:57 UTC
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.
Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.
Where will these people come from if not a Kerry Draft???
Better question: "How will Kerry replace the exodus of military people if he
is elected?"
Post by Crazy Bastard
Bush said he will NOT ADD two Divisions........
Bush = No Draft.
Kerry = Draft.
Vote Bush.

If you want inconsistancies,
forged documents,
empty promises,
Dead people voting,
convicts voting,
loud oratory,
subservience to the UN,
cops instead of the Army
chasing Al Qaeda then:
Unarmed law-abiding citizens,
Ist amendment censored,
Vote Democrat.

If you like consistency and someone
who puts country first over politics,
A man who won't turn on our troops,
Vote Republican.
http://www.townhall.com
jt
Bill Levinson
2004-10-18 16:27:38 UTC
Post by John Tibbs
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.
Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.
Where will these people come from if not a Kerry Draft???
The only legislators who voted for Rangel's draft bill were Democrats.
Not one single Republican supported it.
Post by John Tibbs
Better question: "How will Kerry replace the exodus of military people if he
is elected?"
Especially with both him and Michael Moore cheerleading for the enemy.

--Bill
John Kerry may have been dishonorably discharged because of antiwar
activities while still a commissioned officer.
http://www.chronwatch.com/content/contentDisplay.asp?aid=10374
Poster
Steveo
2004-10-18 16:56:40 UTC
Post by Poster
Have you been paying attention? Kerry says 'no draft' if elected.
Bill never pays attention because he becomes confused when reality
conflicts with his preconceived notions.
Post by Poster
Post by Bill Levinson
John Tibbs
2004-10-18 19:51:58 UTC
Post by Steveo
Post by Poster
Have you been paying attention? Kerry says 'no draft' if elected.
Bill never pays attention because he becomes confused when reality
conflicts with his preconceived notions.
Why pay attention to what Kerry says when sane people know he is making
impossible promises?
Shuddering at a Kerry victory
Diana West (archive)

October 18, 2004 | Print | Send

With eye-crossingly close presidential polls, it's time to imagine what it
would be like to live through the Kerry years. Kerry -- unchanged, he says,
by the attacks of Sept. 11 -- promises to take us "to the place we were,
where terrorists are ... a nuisance." Flying blind on Sept. 10th. No messy
wars on the horizon. No civilizational death struggles in sight. All we have
to fear is the occasional attack on the skyscraper, the disco, the embassy,
the barracks, the school, the resort, the bus.

Twenty-five Chechens have crossed the Arizona border? What a nuisance. Happy
days are here again.
What would Kerry's leadership bring? He has planned his first swoony days in
office, a post-election honeymoon, but with the United Nations, not the U.S.
Congress. In those first weeks, Kerry would go to the U.N. and "to our
traditional allies to affirm that the United States has rejoined the
community of nations."

Why wait? Inaugurations are probably overrated. Indeed, the sooner a
President Kerry returns from his Mea Culpa Tour, the sooner a President
Kerry starts the Iraqi Peace Talks with all factions, including, as France
has so tactfully suggested, "a certain number of groups or people who now
have chosen the path of resistance by arms." Sounds like Baathist remnants
and Al Qaeda affiliates to me. I wonder if the French definition of "arms"
includes hacksaws? Oh well. I can see the peace conference now, and the
White House photo-op to follow: John, Jacques, maybe Moqtada. Which must be
what Kerry means by "global test."

But first, that quick lap around the oil-for-food wing of the U.N. Security
Council. For what else is Kerry's "community of nations" but those biggest
wheels on the take from Saddam Hussein -- France, Germany, Russia, China?
(Yes, the same nations that obstructed pre-war U.S. efforts at the Security
Council.) Meanwhile, the 30 nations of Bush's coalition just might be
"no-go" zones for a President Kerry after all the garbage Candidate Kerry
has heaped on their contributions to the war on terror.
"Immoral" is what Poland's President Aleksander Kwasniewski calls his Kerry
treatment. Italy, a nation that has bled for Iraq, is smarting anew over an
old Kerry slap broadcast on Italian television this week. "The Iraqi army,"
Kerry said before the war, "is in such bad shape even the Italian army could
kick their butts."

So much for politesse, or lack thereof -- something to expect in a Kerry
administration. Remember Debate Two? Kerry was unguardedly true to his
sun-kingly self when justifying a tax hike for Americans, including
small-business owners, who earn $200,000 or more. "Looking around here, at
this group here," he said, "I suspect there are only three people here who
are going to be affected" by his tax increase: himself, the president and
ABC's Charles Gibson. In other words, John Kerry scanned that room full of
American citizens and decided no one looked his equal. Le top bracket, c'est
moi. Yuck.

Was he right? Not about voters' incomes, but, really, about anything? Was
John Kerry right to champion the cause of North Vietnam's brutal communist
dictators? (They think so: The War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City
depicts Kerry as a hero of its victory against the United States.) Was he
right to boost the Soviet-supported Sandinista regime in Nicaragua? To knock
the liberation of Marxist Grenada as a "bully's show of force"? To embrace
the nuclear freeze movement during the height of the Cold War? To vote
against the first Gulf War? If Americans elect John Kerry president, they
will answer yes, validating a long career of uninterrupted, unshakeable
leftism that has opposed, time and again, the expansion of freedom and
democracy.

If Kerry had his way, Saddam Hussein would still be in power, and in Kuwait.
If Kerry had his way, Ronald Reagan's military expansion, which bloodlessly
defeated the Soviet Union, would never have occurred. Indeed, Kerry called
the Strategic Defense Initiative, the visionary straw that broke the
U.S.S.R.'s back, a "cancer on our nation's defense." If, in a time of war,
we elect a man whose idea of protecting American lives is holding summits,
canceling such vital weapons programs as "bunker-buster" nukes, and allowing
such enemies as Iran to keep its nuclear power plants in exchange for
promises, we would not only be repudiating the security-boosting moral
interventionism of President Bush. We would also be rejecting the doctrine
of peace through strength that Ronald Reagan applied with triumphant result
against communism's evil empire.

Of course, John Kerry called the Reagan years a "moral darkness." Was he
right? I would hope the answer breaks the tie.

begin 666 icon_print.gif
M1TE&.#EA% `4`,0``!<7%QD9&?W]_;^_OSHZ.CT]/3L[.[R\O!86%CP\/ $!
M`***@8&/[^_KV]O;Z^O@```/___P``````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````"'Y! ``````+ `````4`!0```6/("2.9&F*
M3YHJZ\.RYC,R$,W0*$G+N+G/M0>#I2HJ(+(***@3U)ZC)"G9<TY+2R31]9))
MH[K3MW;<%E/(\+?WS(X6\/@BL #$`72[*-#H]QV #@V"@X(((@!^@86"@'\+
M(@N+@Y2.C0V0$ $`"9T)!@4$GJ-P;X0.!PT#C*J8))*5@;* F2A$9F=H)VPF
$5B$`.P``
`
end

begin 666 icon_email.gif
M1TE&.#EA% `4`-4``/____W_^O___?__^__^___^_/[_^_[__?W__/[___O_
M_OW__O[_^O[^__[^_O_]_O_]___^^O_]^O[^_/W]_?S^_?W]^V*;TF*9TF29
MSV&:SV*9T6&:T668SV28T6.7T&.8SF27SF:7T6"7SV27S&66T!(1#Q0/$P\1
M#@T1$A$1#Q 0$A 0$!$/%! /#1$/$A 0#@\0$@\/#Q .#P\-$ $!`0`"`00`
M`0`````!`````````````````````````"'Y! 04`/\`+ `````4`!0```9J
M0(!P2"P:C\BD<LD<XI[0J!2:2.":PL]+(+@^F1R6PU'#`D(Q".2*Q:B$;, T
M*BS)X.8+:C# C1U2?T0A+T(V!HB)!***@9,$(W9AXI%@`V()>8("&;G)PH$A(Y
2)B8GI2XN+*FJJV:MKJ]F00`[
`
end

begin 666 west.gif
M1TE&.#EA9 !D`-4``/____O[^_?W]_/S\^_O[^OKZ^?GY^/CX]_?W]O;V]?7
MU]+2TL[.SLK*RL;&QL+"PKZ^OKJZNK:VMK*RLJZNKJJJJJ:FIJ*BHIZ>GIJ:
MFI:6EI*2DHZ.CHJ*BH:&AH*"@GU]?7EY>75U=7%Q<6UM;6EI:65E96%A85U=
M75E9655555%144U-34E)245%14%!03T]/3DY.34U-3$Q,2TM+***@H*"0D)" @
M(!@8& ```/X!`@```````````````````"'Y! 44`#H`+ ````!D`&0```;_
M0)I0*"L:B[0:T3BCK4 =3H;CT7!"H=')=$*A5"T8[.5ZB<6QURL&B\V*LUA+
M16?95W35ZIYGT5<M9CF#A(6$0T)O1T=-,XXT,RT@&AD6E!4962(B)"4E*"EY
***@6IF9Z:*,FPO+7:M?BHNKWEY@"ZVAKB#B$N+,C-*OS0P*B(6%1L9&***@7("0A
M("$E6R<G?V6F;:EH;W%G,JM\L^)U9->YN+NHBXZ^-2TF'AP6%A[(&YP?'2);
MGB8F=2T"F?(EHXVB;F+(M+ 54!:M%7O*N6ASSM"N7DR$V(@QHL,%*QL\=+A7
M0N0($R4ZH6"QL$5$4VRVJ2LH,=:*,G?VN%IHJV?%_T(8,0JI4>.$!@L7,% !
M,:+***@4GYB00J&MIAG;+F1D82&D5@!\3P$4[.GK7(_"05=ER;&"@X5E";+
M<J+$2&C18)%2$P,KUC5-D!0\0\IF'3MGU_1=S#CMH+7K:+#H$#<?!PXG1SSM
M`&4$B[.+WS!.Y8N=$<:J>BILM>=:*6QB'.> ?(3&BQ 5+'3XP!M$EQ"[XWU
ML1"PH^.)2F,\[@BKV8 V`RV$?48V[2(U7GCX^ $$-!(DJ'WPX $$IR]AVF!5
M#CG&\C1@[; J$\@]1NO79:SP@*'#L_+4F"!"![LUI<4*:PQVAGOV+7<<(XJT
M\0(+.GUV5C;,-8$?9-V,D/]!!A^$((()H)PP0CR<>! ""WUADV%0C2PQDWW8
M7.C-(ANN%8-M'612S1XH5&,"%B>,A\)K#/J2A!*0/+B6::>***@41;?N'H&"(S
M.2(&"1EL0 )$>)00R@@B!,D951<2!,>2+^87I7JAI=+@$;(1190Z;LBA0A50
ME0A*"RB0``H6(]PTT1A;,<%.$UU!"(>31V#C'J,SR5#G$.HX\@(=(ECA6PI!
MIK"""2FT<(((4X71XF)*UL!-AJ_&<14;2A81$VJ_N-J+=8QZ95\2*V3&&***@D
MCNK/"7Z<D(()M50Z)PPN\ 1#<V+,!VTIM/YR&B..%B%;KTVF(@0*'9 @***@8A
M>C'_C31;B&4+5]JH,08K$*F0`C5?M&*O/\6JP.(82AZ'E55J0F*$;+L`DX@*
M(=;C'0DHD0@*"H"4J@:U#.VA`@HHF<M;B&226L((*9'8!4MAG+;5: 9;F5;"
MD'***@EV4=.#!B!3?ZZ^_$ 5R1#G+FD "F< ***@P$&&D3!63Z\82%B***N/*U0
M,R&,I5=)H(!,!IQY,(*]*X"J4QTW.>+JA"J4,.!E'&R P3P6')T,)1D<K92(
M6N#[@@Q*%+35-HP(\2T2W!3$0@@6<!WB/AN#`L8<*8B*(*,OK% "<!]2<H$%
M%% `=^<45$#!!1?DI@$T(WCA!0M3%V&0WYD*[EA&MJ[P_P'I'$ ***@LK4,-Z
MY:"NY +?,[BP<3X=++,,!1-,P'SS$D000?3.=W[!AQ]X$AXL!!UD:^PTR&8?
M&^X=3CJ(T7RQ\2=AA$U'"JP+\<*]=FW P=L74"#!_A- `$$$$YA>]" @@0J(
M#G<B"H&RJ,(51?2%.1D)GV.R03X8D" W'^# !T@%JFG8H7%]X(I;AI9!2KR-
M`M.;@ 3\][\(., !$'BA_YR'E/***@0NP2-***@EB.[M"S"!2G(P 1.]P$11,X+
M_E#?^T!1MNR8@$!MTP`E.+>_SK$0`@]XH18?T `'%! I7,M"ZB8'A[;***@E'B
M6PP,5A""9!018LK:`YA09B\]K/_!*RP0011-B ']-4^%5\1B`QZ012XZX $2
MN![25!0-^.U(5FW)T!"^***@R:(<#J (%%VY2%37X80]AH,%&4/ !*=;M:)P#
MW00>P,+IQ9"0A(2A_T*7. X0B!,G>,'97,<5.S%)@CXT`@U<0* 2X' 6+6!0
M:GJB)!B8`!D:(-W1-J=*+#Y@>A$8)!>[R,('>"YQ4J1""%#@`C<0# F_G.25
M2E.\IZF/):!2E1GZ0H8$.8(%(^" *>UV--&%#G0&A, @`PE+SUUO;DD34PM,
M\X:N[ )APARF'***@6B)XQL C@>$%#8T!*D6P`&7:;!T!!A\) 7C$"WY1F.$/
M+/;T<A?_P/Q):9(@@[3!3PT3B4$L/B,&.YCA%V]***@5U$TK93SL.?S#/I%:]I
MP,X9$"G7TP!42J "^RC"H8BHD]EF0((/I(Y[8J )&>***@T4?,`)_DB8(4I'E4
MIV)1J5><`%)I&;>Z104%,/"*,-/9PY]@*@6-_(=Z%H&H-<T`!H "`5'IEH'-
M'55T*R1H(%$*T-P8`XS-( YIUL17A+GJ'***@V;^D] :K0+ %HAK29:#AG>1M
M3H42"*!)61E(N3K5LG6[0$A$D,-SOC2KCE$"$ /5#*JLC$96+<BHI'$L/6BL
M!./!@.BPV4VX^@^ `+5$W2[#6QVNZ:'!E0$+4E 2$22$;^***@N8X.?Z)
M/J/Z0 90*#TL.J"+]VT``[C)0J16X*"V'$$*7*#7VH#7AS$@;Q%=<-B]J4E)
M0W!+<***@J=0(5W78 $I+2# "&3QA0Q @ (.>44).'4>=<O S0:L5^; U#HQ
M@(<'5N"J2=$*(T"<!***@6U0IODW%) `#/B]@X@%^F &R/.E3XV:W#J3N!2U&
MSH%E&H,BG: O+I&6MMQ0`^5*A1K/&(_7C#DDM7J-0I2!;"Q)?$7/<>UF!@H!
MTTI X._"-*85&6944F&JE1C7M 2!%C\Z<:+OJ& ,%E+!J5!WN0T88X!8+.#S
M0/2/: 6$%3M>L%[Y"MRTN,4S,D M5?]M,5C&D$%H9')&>4K @N)!X="Q`&QY
M1#""24R7D+&5JV[@QXK(-<Z8HEI6"S9]Y[Y61#\D8' *! P?OL!D0B8@$ZU%
M8)X3(.@$&^@`<2Q7H*9LPB,E161LN5:FRWT`?TGY$"9;***@A.JS,M,TB!" +!
ML5) ) U22H.BI;T)$/#&`^&1,TN+%!</= =5()"NAYFJ8A$\@T!%]+=KS^>!
M%*C)W<8^QPNH;3QK?R-L>P,,02IW`G.)@#<CH0*U=P.-R]BO`\***@P,@R4 $7
M$M "***@05+36H0,X$(M;4L/IBQZC -YNZB4Y%X((:E.'!E1,0T.,A58-+
M(6DP_S'-,;'_"0Z@$(;'.'DR_%TF5KBD#"? FPD(3/2BIV59K+.D"P3E=+Q&
M:!6C\K=(HN"V-^L3W7"+&U1 `)=L1D W(,!>****@H"8@&MJ*'E*ADV48F<\
M%_-;@2K<4@)A_$--,&")O73N<F4D18I2_.@&C)9Z3&***@Y@^80'\\P#DK!+T3
MR=- "B(1;1*4%>.7QT6"5:"8^6T)KY,*M9_E;;/+?"@ITK3;W(Y&B6R'X/4H
M/$;;\F>)923-.\1:B:)#0(+***@6O*>6:!QX613*&U) 8UB(&]`J&"$\5#GR9T
M;."EG_J;.3IZ%H!_1P%.QH !3-$46$!KT3 U[L$DOD04W^(")\!@_P514QY
M3O##-PEF,2Q `N1Q&?EG#+G15'(5%_83$I/ 81+ -29D/8VU.4K!-C9#(+Z'
M"*YR?GAV#C(`1.XA(2/C+_+"%2OP):O057P730;D3]4C`81$`1A@/[:4/!;@
M/%P#4DD8%Q^2A2'1?!J$5Y6G*[LR.[%03GT!6":P$*+Q"_)757.70<E0-Q7P
M1_L36Q'P/***@56V3#\;0.?VQ>I9U8J>7>E!H,R30:DK0-V&8%FWP&;:A?M*P
M-P^B)<GT#I:A.50T0/5E8B9H2Z7T3YB >OE36:+S7W.S>***@52;P`C8P%'>&
M'WL`+1H&*E!V1AB5=N1AB?H3/;2%2*(C>/\V0W.@@S2F-%<D]5]1]7VT-FSM
M0!0VX$L(`RW0,0=TH%&+L"-"``,H`'3/]VB0UDV'AP'DX0&5`#I=<DH8L$HE
MF%U((44&1S+#***@Y#`(;***@H.5HTB5&$GAPR;4P%SZ#^L)#W:]PS(((*6
M`'.E(SK7U#S_1$MQ02!>,X&-`"4',T%IH"SS`@CW" =^0P,QYE7Y4 G<&#W2
MHVLAH2*)UU1@)$6A&%F1]D>>$Q?B1 +P4TX-E(@_816'4RBK0'QF<).EM2,Q
MQA26<5FY&%N6%8#DH8>=***@7I4=%)S&#H?L1N91 T,5BDP(!MDD'8?D )X
M1T_$XSIBX!4F0)3_\? V>TA230D-Y.%H_4- 3OA1EY!4US65,JERTM ),& #
MFV4$6^D8FW)R&P1*AP)H"@()9SD>,%<WG&-92#4!&R B]8 !D":9/8*$QA"7
M`O1%%T %7A,DQ#<#&S$\?RD;*F N<E8"K7$-6U%:9@`)V=@PJ^<V24E2FY,!
***@G([!N24(2$%2^:/<ZB)2+$;'Y!+V>(5!&-5LH$'+% "IY,O\F(5-%(&37!T
MP6&*=!--3HDTR\ !*% "N?5?WW=N)R8ZL&5B*'9A*["*1W!C:P)CSA05$ ,+
M"X(&U^(+V$EUJ(=Z^-.?T51Q;40Z>#A%<?A%G,.05$D%Y0(#\3<IOH(*_QKB
M&'%@****@R,C7YD_AV(Y+0? @%H #***@P3OG ***@9)19!YA4BA0=KF*P1A,'W#
M#?@Q#"M1%WK 4[Z &KX``R*05F^8;B%JBAM .N/Q%*6C6Z5S5'*E?RB6- ;7
M`GX9,/ 8,\%G"*4A![VS$F9G6K#R!G9A,ZLG7:(#(HH5CO[)/"(E`8FSC4WU
M$=*UDEU#`MJ2']]28V.P-QY)(?71(&[P!ONQ&SUR`=5S`4:4-M.6#_E#DM/S
M5/M$.E%UC.B202MP`^$"(XXP.#-P`S5 #"4`?W+ $SV13$C@`L 1#XWEB>72
M.T-#*BAP+J63BXGC-I9 -QCPH=D6#R$0`S8`)?\X:"?B0P,X4 ,AP `$D `5
M@ )"(!^V8"\3`2_D(A*G"CK1^42Q]0%?DC9AUC1 -Q+V4ZNFV"40B0+-N A+
M8B>=]A.9R@(1$ ``< `+X `5( )<(0;T00=DV$XNEY &Y"7_$ (QU `0H$\;
MM#W\H"S+0@*3X)W)\'(C``.4&AF5%X\U(!LW( ()```#< !>%(<40 (UL*OU
MQ#OI400GH#0B:0P<@!)U,1(NQ `'H `5@$AJ^1&^82)#*H****@H *B5&"$
M`S,YF L=< `!8 `(L "4E4HHP"1C,"_EY @M$ (A<11)J %E8B)/%$T,H `+
MX+()L+5>I '14 (;<(7_F, VY;>K+=,+2Z)7LD$``5 `!W ``.24_L@!:Q M
M-@DMY>21Y$)XC56K(!(Y3D%X%6!?(V90'D!FB#."!=<V(;!0-***@I["0G,2 ;
M`D `[NH`B_HY%! "&S-@/VDKON "'0%***@L<UI&(B#B=QEU&KN1,-$?,!3V5
M5#"9+?!2?\DM"<$&LF&T"Q!;2+EDHQ,>?H9IP],(ME,/QZABGQ H(E$>"9B
MFR -^92$%O";(L "\;BV#Z8-864ICH%%`%1 _I6$&G0SQA0"*I("TU(\" MS
MII0T1<0%(*!ZJV<)(I)))9!XCJH!(A&YO, W=\(J&:$(L@$]_&***@1%>!D
M_XHU$N42"K%PO]KII)SA<+UQOYC0#)_05=!$"510B UT3KG28 ^6'.*;%E7$
M//SSATZU#"***@6W3-AM0`J92#]J9;7P'<:T+?@ZW6&\(%;X'AHCYGI A&VRI
***@WI@BIRNUM(<QJ (/6S>A_:GS+(-K;D?-37`6M'%+R4'SX[`TI,4BJTQ#'L
M?P0R!?*0&[EJ.Z:TCF\CN%F8.0"ZL%U2?L$@)Y'!MHCH+8ZQQ-6#QL=@8?;@
M: >$5Z1DQ:@***@F9+BG)3.EVR`2-05D-P1G^\5VM;QFC<R0=***@E/T:!PP$200
M1<GP-OY$DK=U6:28`>;5C);')C?9*G\L&\38R0#5)?]2]:TB10$C(%Z$9S2.
M%8=O96+G^1&GTP*4"B[F6KFS/*7O]A-KB<LDM9)STUA)" $8L% G\'=PTU0N
MZ4^6A30?P+U7U22-0+JTP1RRT<O4+,Y(X3:VF1NA$T A0 :E3 G*T)3#"5#(
MW $65SA-P%>Q`B/.Z!CNC,M-14O+@,V/10$0< $I$ .'$Z;2Y<*Y%CJ,JIM7
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M-<1/J*>G>***@4()[@"0B2*.FL$>)%,FM0#CBU%X+@&,?P>@^MVEQ=NTAS`1 P
MR 9T4/S$?].Z"9N !:S6I^G<***@1T?3L*I !FV #;9\`<E3W7)=C*-#"0R.
MS'RT#//P$90<*/L+XR,2!A/2"@MA/A\AJ!J@`F*U(!69%O_%'_]UT4 -.A]!
G<VOYE"#:CTC3`=8+Y?W&4NHRX5UP`OPA12J8`2;***@S !R&D1! `[
`
end
Sinclair Grewpe
2004-10-18 16:59:14 UTC
Sure, which is also what President Bush says. But the DIFFERENCE between
those two men is that Kerry announced, during the 3rd debate, that he
planned to create two ENTIRELY NEW army divisions if he is elected. So
clearly Kerry is LYING, and plans to bring back the draft if he is elected.

President Bush, by way of contrast, agrees with our top generals that we
have sufficient troops.

You can read about Kerry's plan to create two new entire army divisions on
the Kerry web site. Kerry will reinstitute the draft to accomplish that
stated plan of his.
Post by Bill Levinson
Erik A. Mattila
2004-10-18 18:29:50 UTC
Post by Sinclair Grewpe
Sure, which is also what President Bush says. But the DIFFERENCE between
those two men is that Kerry announced, during the 3rd debate, that he
planned to create two ENTIRELY NEW army divisions if he is elected. So
clearly Kerry is LYING, and plans to bring back the draft if he is elected.
President Bush, by way of contrast, agrees with our top generals that we
have sufficient troops.
You can read about Kerry's plan to create two new entire army divisions on
the Kerry web site. Kerry will reinstitute the draft to accomplish that
stated plan of his.
Don't believe it for a second. Actually, Kerry's plan is to create two
entirely new divisions composed of Republican retro draft-dodgers who
are allowed to enlist on an amnesty program. So it won't involve
drafting anyone. It's just a way of helping Republicans with their
shame, and keeping them occupied and out of the way so he can repair
Post by Bill Levinson
John Forged Kerry
2004-10-18 18:35:24 UTC
Post by Erik A. Mattila
Post by Sinclair Grewpe
Sure, which is also what President Bush says. But the DIFFERENCE between
those two men is that Kerry announced, during the 3rd debate, that he
planned to create two ENTIRELY NEW army divisions if he is elected. So
clearly Kerry is LYING, and plans to bring back the draft if he is elected.
President Bush, by way of contrast, agrees with our top generals that we
have sufficient troops.
You can read about Kerry's plan to create two new entire army divisions
on the Kerry web site. Kerry will reinstitute the draft to accomplish
that stated plan of his.
Don't believe it for a second.
Good point. Very little on Kerry's web site is believeable.
Erik A. Mattila
2004-10-18 19:12:48 UTC
Post by John Forged Kerry
Post by Erik A. Mattila
Post by Sinclair Grewpe
Sure, which is also what President Bush says. But the DIFFERENCE between
those two men is that Kerry announced, during the 3rd debate, that he
planned to create two ENTIRELY NEW army divisions if he is elected. So
clearly Kerry is LYING, and plans to bring back the draft if he is elected.
President Bush, by way of contrast, agrees with our top generals that we
have sufficient troops.
You can read about Kerry's plan to create two new entire army divisions
on the Kerry web site. Kerry will reinstitute the draft to accomplish
that stated plan of his.
Don't believe it for a second.
Good point. Very little on Kerry's web site is believeable.
Well, you exhibit a grasp on the idea of the technique, but you still
can't pull it off with any...shall we say "art." Your use of it comes
off childish. Let me steer you to a good primer that you can use to
upgrade your spin skills:
Erik A. Mattila
2004-10-18 19:13:55 UTC
Post by John Forged Kerry
Post by Erik A. Mattila
Post by Sinclair Grewpe
Sure, which is also what President Bush says. But the DIFFERENCE between
those two men is that Kerry announced, during the 3rd debate, that he
planned to create two ENTIRELY NEW army divisions if he is elected. So
clearly Kerry is LYING, and plans to bring back the draft if he is elected.
President Bush, by way of contrast, agrees with our top generals that we
have sufficient troops.
You can read about Kerry's plan to create two new entire army divisions
on the Kerry web site. Kerry will reinstitute the draft to accomplish
that stated plan of his.
Don't believe it for a second.
Good point. Very little on Kerry's web site is believeable.
Oops, hit the wrong button. Here's the link you need:

http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2004/10/18/tomo/index.html
johnny
2004-10-19 00:40:04 UTC
Post by John Forged Kerry
Post by Erik A. Mattila
Post by Sinclair Grewpe
Sure, which is also what President Bush says. But the DIFFERENCE between
those two men is that Kerry announced, during the 3rd debate, that he
planned to create two ENTIRELY NEW army divisions if he is elected. So
clearly Kerry is LYING, and plans to bring back the draft if he is elected.
President Bush, by way of contrast, agrees with our top generals that we
have sufficient troops.
You can read about Kerry's plan to create two new entire army divisions
on the Kerry web site. Kerry will reinstitute the draft to accomplish
that stated plan of his.
Don't believe it for a second.
Good point. Very little on Kerry's web site is believeable.
As opposed to the 100% lies on the Bush site.

EJECT BUSH '04
John Tibbs
2004-10-18 19:51:00 UTC
Post by Poster
Have you been paying attention? Kerry says 'no draft' if elected.
That is meaningless unless he intends to shrink our military to third world
size!

end
Crazy Bastard
2004-10-18 21:37:00 UTC

John
2004-10-18 21:45:33 UTC
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Poster
Have you been paying attention? Kerry says 'no draft' if elected.
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.
Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.
Where will these people come from if not a Kerry Draft???
A Kerry Presidency will see the world become a more peaceful place.
Therefore people will be more likely to enlist then they do today with
the Bush manufactured Iraq mess.
Brooks Gregory
2004-10-18 21:52:01 UTC
"John" <***@nospam.com> wrote in message news:***@news.supernews.com...
: Crazy Bastard wrote:
: > "Poster" <***@abused.not> wrote in message
: > news:XKadne_rDY3ibu7cRVn-***@comcast.com...
: >
:
: A Kerry Presidency will see the world become a more peaceful place.
: Therefore people will be more likely to enlist then they do today with
: the Bush manufactured Iraq mess.

Ahhh yes. Elect Kerry and the flowers in your hair love ins will start and
expand worldwide. Geez, where do you people come from?
--
Kerry's hero story is a lie. Here's the proof.

http://dislogue.dansch.net/archives/000150.html
http://idexer.com/articles/alston_kerry.htm

Brooks Gregory
Crazy Bastard
2004-10-19 15:51:00 UTC
Post by John
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Poster
Have you been paying attention? Kerry says 'no draft' if elected.
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.
Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.
Where will these people come from if not a Kerry Draft???
A Kerry Presidency will see the world become a more peaceful place.
How will that happen?
So you think people are holding back?
Bill Levinson
2004-10-18 22:43:18 UTC
Post by Poster
Have you been paying attention? Kerry says 'no draft' if elected.
So? Kerry also was for the Iraq war before he was against it, he was for
the Second Amendment before he took an endorsement from the Million Mom
March, and he was for and against and then for the Kyoto Treaty.

Crazy Bastard
2004-10-18 18:23:16 UTC
Post by John Tibbs
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.
Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.
Where will these people come from if not a Kerry Draft???
Better question: "How will Kerry replace the exodus of military people if he
is elected?"
I agree. Our troops know Bush supports them. They know Kerry betrayed
America once before and he'll do it again.

They know Kerry betrayed our soldiers once before and he'll do it again.

They know Kerry betrayed our POWs once before and there is nothing worse
than that.
Steveo
We know that you are a liar.
Sinclair Grewpe
And we know that Steveo is a Demmie asshole.....
John
And we know you have your head stuffed straight up your ass.
Crazy Bastard
2004-10-18 21:40:40 UTC
Post by Steveo
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by John Tibbs
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.
Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.
Where will these people come from if not a Kerry Draft???
Better question: "How will Kerry replace the exodus of military people if
he is elected?"
I agree. Our troops know Bush supports them. They know Kerry betrayed
America once before and he'll do it again.
They know Kerry betrayed our soldiers once before and he'll do it again.
They know Kerry betrayed our POWs once before and there is nothing worse
than that.
We know that you are a liar.
Pick one:

1) Kerry is LYING about adding two Divisions.

2) Kerry WILL bring back the Draft.

Those are your ONLY options. I'm not making this up, Kerry said it.
John Tibbs
2004-10-18 22:13:11 UTC
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Steveo
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by John Tibbs
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.
Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.
Where will these people come from if not a Kerry Draft???
Better question: "How will Kerry replace the exodus of military people if
he is elected?"
I agree. Our troops know Bush supports them. They know Kerry betrayed
America once before and he'll do it again.
They know Kerry betrayed our soldiers once before and he'll do it again.
They know Kerry betrayed our POWs once before and there is nothing worse
than that.
We know that you are a liar.
1) Kerry is LYING about adding two Divisions.
2) Kerry WILL bring back the Draft.
3) Kerry will let the military diminish to the level of Canada.
Crazy Bastard
2004-10-19 15:52:49 UTC
Post by Discourser
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Steveo
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by John Tibbs
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.
Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.
Where will these people come from if not a Kerry Draft???
Better question: "How will Kerry replace the exodus of military people
if
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Steveo
Post by Crazy Bastard
he is elected?"
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Steveo
Post by Crazy Bastard
They know Kerry betrayed our POWs once before and there is nothing
worse
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Steveo
Post by Crazy Bastard
than that.
We know that you are a liar.
So its a double lie from Kerry?
The_Real_Truth
2004-10-19 00:48:43 UTC
Post by Steveo
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by John Tibbs
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.
Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.
Where will these people come from if not a Kerry Draft???
Better question: "How will Kerry replace the exodus of military people if he
is elected?"
I agree. Our troops know Bush supports them. They know Kerry betrayed
America once before and he'll do it again.
They know Kerry betrayed our soldiers once before and he'll do it again.
They know Kerry betrayed our POWs once before and there is nothing worse
than that.
We know that you are a liar.
Kerry is a trator plain and simple. Calling him a Benedict Arnold is a
slur on Benedict Arnold - at least HIS medals aren't in question.
Ashland Henderson
2004-10-18 20:32:13 UTC
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.
Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.
You think the republicans in congress will let him?
I know you are a nut case but I didn't think you
were that stupid.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Where will these people come from if not a Kerry Draft???
They won't come from anywhere. Of course if they had a
president who wouldn't misuse them they might appear.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Bush said he will NOT ADD two Divisions........
No, he prefers to overuse the national guard while still
not providing enough troups for Iraq.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Bush = No Draft.
Kerry = Draft.
Vote Bush.
But only if you believe simplistic nonsense like the above.
Crazy Bastard
2004-10-19 16:00:49 UTC
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.
Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.
You think the republicans in congress will let him?
I know you are a nut case but I didn't think you
were that stupid.
Yes. Kerry said no Draft. If he goes back on that the Republicans will let
him for two reasons. 1) Total destruction of the Socialist Democrats. 2)
It would reduce the numbers of unemployed and un-insured and Republicans
would claim that victory.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Where will these people come from if not a Kerry Draft???
They won't come from anywhere. Of course if they had a
president who wouldn't misuse them they might appear.
You're running scared and making no sense.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Bush said he will NOT ADD two Divisions........
No, he prefers to overuse the national guard while still
not providing enough troups for Iraq.
We have plenty of troops in Iraq.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Bush = No Draft.
Kerry = Draft.
Vote Bush.
But only if you believe simplistic nonsense like the above.
You're running scared and making no sense.

Where will the people for Kerry's TWO DIVISIONS come from if not a Kerry
Draft???
Ashland Henderson
2004-10-20 01:36:37 UTC
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.
Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.
You think the republicans in congress will let him?
I know you are a nut case but I didn't think you
were that stupid.
Yes. Kerry said no Draft. If he goes back on that the Republicans will let
him for two reasons. 1) Total destruction of the Socialist Democrats. 2)
It would reduce the numbers of unemployed and un-insured and Republicans
would claim that victory.
Crazy conspiracy theories are always very interesting in the imagination.
Unfortunately they never really work in real life.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Where will these people come from if not a Kerry Draft???
They won't come from anywhere. Of course if they had a
president who wouldn't misuse them they might appear.
You're running scared and making no sense.
No, I'm not. I'm well past draft age and my son is well below it.
Personally I volunteered during the Vietnam war and served my time.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Bush said he will NOT ADD two Divisions........
No, he prefers to overuse the national guard while still
not providing enough troups for Iraq.
We have plenty of troops in Iraq.
Not according to a great number of generals.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Bush = No Draft.
Kerry = Draft.
Vote Bush.
But only if you believe simplistic nonsense like the above.
You're running scared and making no sense.
Beats the ignorance you are showing, even if it were true. Which
it isn't.
I rather doubt they will come at all.
Crazy Bastard
2004-10-20 15:54:19 UTC
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.
Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.
You think the republicans in congress will let him?
I know you are a nut case but I didn't think you
were that stupid.
Yes. Kerry said no Draft. If he goes back on that the Republicans will let
him for two reasons. 1) Total destruction of the Socialist Democrats.
2)
It would reduce the numbers of unemployed and un-insured and Republicans
would claim that victory.
Crazy conspiracy theories are always very interesting in the imagination.
Unfortunately they never really work in real life.
Who knows what the Republican-controlled Senate will do?

Its a SAFE bet they will do something that benefits THEM, right?

Its a SAFE bet they will do something that DOES NOT benefit the Dems, right?
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Where will these people come from if not a Kerry Draft???
They won't come from anywhere. Of course if they had a
president who wouldn't misuse them they might appear.
You're running scared and making no sense.
No, I'm not. I'm well past draft age and my son is well below it.
Good for your son.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Personally I volunteered during the Vietnam war and served my time.
Good for you.

But what I meant was that you're ducking the question........

I'll make it easy for you. Answer YES to the following question and its all
over:

Kerry should have flip-flopped on his "I'll add to Divisions" promise 6
months ago.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Bush said he will NOT ADD two Divisions........
No, he prefers to overuse the national guard while still
not providing enough troups for Iraq.
We have plenty of troops in Iraq.
Not according to a great number of generals.
A "great number?"

Please cite JUST ONE active duty General who said so in the last 6 months.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Crazy Bastard
Where will the people for Kerry's TWO DIVISIONS come from if not a Kerry
Draft???
I rather doubt they will come at all.
Which means what? If they don't come Kerry will DRAFT them.....

Duh.
Ashland Henderson
2004-10-21 00:57:17 UTC
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
The US just barely made its vounteer enlistment quotas for 2004.
Kerry said he will ADD two Divisions.
You think the republicans in congress will let him?
I know you are a nut case but I didn't think you
were that stupid.
Yes. Kerry said no Draft. If he goes back on that the Republicans will let
him for two reasons. 1) Total destruction of the Socialist Democrats.
2)
It would reduce the numbers of unemployed and un-insured and Republicans
would claim that victory.
Crazy conspiracy theories are always very interesting in the imagination.
Unfortunately they never really work in real life.
Who knows what the Republican-controlled Senate will do?
No one for sure but it's a safe bet that they won't do what a democratic
president wants them to do.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Its a SAFE bet they will do something that benefits THEM, right?
What they think benefits them is almost certainly not what you
think benefits them.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Its a SAFE bet they will do something that DOES NOT benefit the Dems, right?
See above comment. No congress is likely to approve a draft unless
a truely serious national threat emerges. Terrorism is not really on
the radar yet.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Personally I volunteered during the Vietnam war and served my time.
Good for you.
But what I meant was that you're ducking the question........
I'll make it easy for you. Answer YES to the following question and its all
Kerry should have flip-flopped on his "I'll add to Divisions" promise 6
months ago.
Typical set up. Sorry but I don't fall for kindergarten logic traps.
I consider it likely we will need more troops if we are to have any
chance at all in Iraq. I consider it unlikely we will get them from
our population. Bush has no chance of getting them from anywhere else.
Kerry doesn't have much of a chance either but more than Bush does.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Bush said he will NOT ADD two Divisions........
No, he prefers to overuse the national guard while still
not providing enough troups for Iraq.
We have plenty of troops in Iraq.
Not according to a great number of generals.
A "great number?"
Please cite JUST ONE active duty General who said so in the last 6 months.
I suppose I should have said "retired" generals. Active duty generals
do not generally go public against the administration. Assuming they want
to continue their career.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Crazy Bastard
Where will the people for Kerry's TWO DIVISIONS come from if not a Kerry
Draft???
I rather doubt they will come at all.
Which means what? If they don't come Kerry will DRAFT them.....
Duh.
Indeed duh. There won't be two new divisions. It's a talking point and
perhaps their should be more troops. But there won't be. The whole scare
tactic of a draft is pretty silly for either side.
Crazy Bastard
2004-10-21 14:57:24 UTC
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Discourser
[...]
Most likely true.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Its a SAFE bet they will do something that benefits THEM, right?
What they think benefits them is almost certainly not what you
think benefits them.
Hahaha!!
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Its a SAFE bet they will do something that DOES NOT benefit the Dems, right?
See above comment. No congress is likely to approve a draft unless
a truely serious national threat emerges.
I agree.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Terrorism is not really on the radar yet.
As requiring a Draft, yes.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Personally I volunteered during the Vietnam war and served my time.
Good for you.
But what I meant was that you're ducking the question........
I'll make it easy for you. Answer YES to the following question and its all
Kerry should have flip-flopped on his "I'll add to Divisions" promise 6
months ago.
Typical set up. Sorry but I don't fall for kindergarten logic traps.
I consider it likely we will need more troops if we are to have any
chance at all in Iraq. I consider it unlikely we will get them from
our population. Bush has no chance of getting them from anywhere else.
Kerry doesn't have much of a chance either but more than Bush does.
You know its true. Had Kerry's inept attempt to please somebody (I have NO
idea who) as regards ADDING two new Divisions NOT happenned he wouldn't be
stuck now with Kerry=Draft tag.....

We don't need more troops in Iraq. We might need to reposition some troops
in Iraq. Maybe he Brits have done such an excellent job in non-insurgent
southern Iraq that they can be redeployed in and around Baghdad?
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Crazy Bastard
Where will the people for Kerry's TWO DIVISIONS come from if not a Kerry
Draft???
I rather doubt they will come at all.
Which means what? If they don't come Kerry will DRAFT them.....
Duh.
Indeed duh. There won't be two new divisions. It's a talking point and
perhaps their should be more troops. But there won't be. The whole scare
tactic of a draft is pretty silly for either side.
I agree.

But its "fair game" since Kerry initiated this.

Honestly, why did Kerry even bother to say he'd add two new Divisions?
Ashland Henderson
2004-10-21 19:39:39 UTC
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Its a SAFE bet they will do something that benefits THEM, right?
What they think benefits them is almost certainly not what you
think benefits them.
Hahaha!!
Your confidence in your predictive abilites is not shared by others.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Terrorism is not really on the radar yet.
As requiring a Draft, yes.
No, not really. Iraq is not a threat and despite the stressing of our
military it isn't going to bring about a draft. But then Iraq isn't
really about terrorism either.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
[...]
He isn't stuck with the Kerry-Draft tag anywhere but the far out imaginations
of fervered right wing nuts such as yourself. It's a pretty pathetic attempt
to tag him with it but then the far right is often pretty pathetic.
Post by Crazy Bastard
We don't need more troops in Iraq. We might need to reposition some troops
in Iraq. Maybe he Brits have done such an excellent job in non-insurgent
southern Iraq that they can be redeployed in and around Baghdad?
Your rosy projections are in line with your policital leaders. Others do
not agree.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Crazy Bastard
Where will the people for Kerry's TWO DIVISIONS come from if not a Kerry
Draft???
I rather doubt they will come at all.
Which means what? If they don't come Kerry will DRAFT them.....
Duh.
Indeed duh. There won't be two new divisions. It's a talking point and
perhaps their should be more troops. But there won't be. The whole scare
tactic of a draft is pretty silly for either side.
I agree.
But its "fair game" since Kerry initiated this.
Feel free to make yourself look silly.
Possibly because he would like to.
Crazy Bastard
2004-10-21 20:02:27 UTC
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Terrorism is not really on the radar yet.
As requiring a Draft, yes.
No, not really. Iraq is not a threat and despite the stressing of our
military it isn't going to bring about a draft. But then Iraq isn't
really about terrorism either.
He isn't stuck with the Kerry-Draft tag anywhere but the far out imaginations
of fervered right wing nuts such as yourself. It's a pretty pathetic attempt
to tag him with it but then the far right is often pretty pathetic.
You can't be serious....

The math is really quite simple. Why can't you admit it?

Our enlistment quotas are just barely holding us at our current troop
strength.

Kerry, and no one else, said he will add two new Divisions.

Please explain where those two new American Divisions are going to come from
if not the Draft?
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
We don't need more troops in Iraq. We might need to reposition some troops
in Iraq. Maybe he Brits have done such an excellent job in non-insurgent
southern Iraq that they can be redeployed in and around Baghdad?
Your rosy projections are in line with your policital leaders. Others do
not agree.
So then we DO need a Draft?
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Crazy Bastard
Where will the people for Kerry's TWO DIVISIONS come from if not a Kerry
Draft???
I rather doubt they will come at all.
Which means what? If they don't come Kerry will DRAFT them.....
Duh.
Indeed duh. There won't be two new divisions. It's a talking point and
perhaps their should be more troops. But there won't be. The whole scare
tactic of a draft is pretty silly for either side.
I agree.
But its "fair game" since Kerry initiated this.
Feel free to make yourself look silly.
I'm not the one who said we needed two new Divisions.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Honestly, why did Kerry even bother to say he'd add two new Divisions?
Possibly because he would like to.
"Like" to?????

I'd "like" someone to paint my house. For free. Today. But that ain't
gonna make it happen is it?

Is this the kind of job Kerry will do as President? Make up solutions to
problems that don't exist with no way of achieving the solution???

C'mon.........
Ashland Henderson
2004-10-22 04:36:03 UTC
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Terrorism is not really on the radar yet.
As requiring a Draft, yes.
No, not really. Iraq is not a threat and despite the stressing of our
military it isn't going to bring about a draft. But then Iraq isn't
really about terrorism either.
He isn't stuck with the Kerry-Draft tag anywhere but the far out imaginations
of fervered right wing nuts such as yourself. It's a pretty pathetic attempt
to tag him with it but then the far right is often pretty pathetic.
You can't be serious....
Much more than you are.
Post by Crazy Bastard
The math is really quite simple. Why can't you admit it?
Quite simple does not equate to correct.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Our enlistment quotas are just barely holding us at our current troop
strength.
Kerry, and no one else, said he will add two new Divisions.
The military has expressed interest in additional troops. Whether
they get them or not is another thing entirely.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Please explain where those two new American Divisions are going to come from
if not the Draft?
I did. The two new divisions are not going to come.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
We don't need more troops in Iraq. We might need to reposition some troops
in Iraq. Maybe he Brits have done such an excellent job in non-insurgent
southern Iraq that they can be redeployed in and around Baghdad?
Your rosy projections are in line with your policital leaders. Others do
not agree.
So then we DO need a Draft?
Hard to say. It might be that we could use one but we spend way to much
on defense as it is. Personally I'd support a draft for everyone with no
exceptions on graduation from high school with additional pay and benefits
going to those who volunteer for the military. It won't happen however.

As far as I can see pretty much everyone but Bush, Cheney, and their
worshippers such as yourself agree that more troops are needed in Iraq.
Whether it happens or not is up in the air. Bush isn't likely to send
more nor is Kerry. Kerry would have a better chance of getting aid from
allies.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Crazy Bastard
Where will the people for Kerry's TWO DIVISIONS come from if not a Kerry
Draft???
I rather doubt they will come at all.
Which means what? If they don't come Kerry will DRAFT them.....
Duh.
Indeed duh. There won't be two new divisions. It's a talking point and
perhaps their should be more troops. But there won't be. The whole scare
tactic of a draft is pretty silly for either side.
I agree.
But its "fair game" since Kerry initiated this.
Feel free to make yourself look silly.
I'm not the one who said we needed two new Divisions.
No but you are the one pushing the remarkably silly "Kerry will institute
a draft" concept.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Honestly, why did Kerry even bother to say he'd add two new Divisions?
Possibly because he would like to.
"Like" to?????
I'd "like" someone to paint my house. For free. Today. But that ain't
gonna make it happen is it?
You aren't running for anything. Two more divisions would certainly help.
It's a cheap call for a politician since he knows he won't get them.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Is this the kind of job Kerry will do as President? Make up solutions to
problems that don't exist with no way of achieving the solution???
Beats Bush who makes up problems that really exist with no way of achieving
any solutions.
Post by Crazy Bastard
C'mon.........
Try it yourself.
Crazy Bastard
2004-10-22 12:50:51 UTC
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Our enlistment quotas are just barely holding us at our current troop
strength.
Kerry, and no one else, said he will add two new Divisions.
The military has expressed interest in additional troops. Whether
they get them or not is another thing entirely.
Kerry didn't express interest, he said FOR A FACT he would add two new
Divisions.

The military isn't running for President, Kerry is.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Please explain where those two new American Divisions are going to come
from >> if not the Draft?
I did. The two new divisions are not going to come.
So you're saying Kerry is lying?
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
We don't need more troops in Iraq. We might need to reposition some troops
in Iraq. Maybe he Brits have done such an excellent job in non-insurgent
southern Iraq that they can be redeployed in and around Baghdad?
Your rosy projections are in line with your policital leaders. Others do
not agree.
So then we DO need a Draft?
Hard to say. It might be that we could use one but we spend way to much
on defense as it is.
If we spend way to much money on the military then why would Kerry being
adding two new Divisions?
Post by Ashland Henderson
Personally I'd support a draft for everyone with no
exceptions on graduation from high school with additional pay and benefits
going to those who volunteer for the military. It won't happen however.
I personally prefer mandatory service.
Post by Ashland Henderson
As far as I can see pretty much everyone but Bush, Cheney, and their
worshippers such as yourself agree that more troops are needed in Iraq.
The problem with that is that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc., know more about
the actual day-to-day military facts than anybody else.....
Post by Ashland Henderson
Whether it happens or not is up in the air. Bush isn't likely to send
more nor is Kerry. Kerry would have a better chance of getting aid from
allies.
Can you explain how Kerry would have a better chance of getting fighting
troops when they've already said they won't send any fighting troops?
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Crazy Bastard
Where will the people for Kerry's TWO DIVISIONS come from if not
Kerry
Draft???
I rather doubt they will come at all.
Which means what? If they don't come Kerry will DRAFT them.....
Duh.
Indeed duh. There won't be two new divisions. It's a talking point and
perhaps their should be more troops. But there won't be. The whole scare
tactic of a draft is pretty silly for either side.
I agree.
But its "fair game" since Kerry initiated this.
Feel free to make yourself look silly.
I'm not the one who said we needed two new Divisions.
No but you are the one pushing the remarkably silly "Kerry will institute
a draft" concept.
I'm just trying to understand HOW he will get two new Divisions of US
soldiers?

Do you know HOW he will get two new Divisions of US soldiers?
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Honestly, why did Kerry even bother to say he'd add two new Divisions?
Possibly because he would like to.
"Like" to?????
I'd "like" someone to paint my house. For free. Today. But that ain't
gonna make it happen is it?
You aren't running for anything. Two more divisions would certainly help.
It's a cheap call for a politician since he knows he won't get them.
So its just bullshit and lies?
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Is this the kind of job Kerry will do as President? Make up solutions to
problems that don't exist with no way of achieving the solution???
Beats Bush who makes up problems that really exist with no way of achieving
any solutions.
Post by Crazy Bastard
C'mon.........
Try it yourself.
All day, everyday...
Ashland Henderson
2004-10-22 19:26:09 UTC
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Our enlistment quotas are just barely holding us at our current troop
strength.
Kerry, and no one else, said he will add two new Divisions.
The military has expressed interest in additional troops. Whether
they get them or not is another thing entirely.
Kerry didn't express interest, he said FOR A FACT he would add two new
Divisions.
The military isn't running for President, Kerry is.
Try thinking like a politician instead of like a nutcase. Politicians
say things all the time. They rarely mean them.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Please explain where those two new American Divisions are going to come
from >> if not the Draft?
I did. The two new divisions are not going to come.
So you're saying Kerry is lying?
He may try. I don't think he will succeed. In any case Kerry would have
to do a lot of lying to catch up with Bush.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
We don't need more troops in Iraq. We might need to reposition some troops
in Iraq. Maybe he Brits have done such an excellent job in non-insurgent
southern Iraq that they can be redeployed in and around Baghdad?
Your rosy projections are in line with your policital leaders. Others do
not agree.
So then we DO need a Draft?
Hard to say. It might be that we could use one but we spend way to much
on defense as it is.
If we spend way to much money on the military then why would Kerry being
adding two new Divisions?
We spend way too much money in my opinion. I doubt that Kerry agrees with
me about it.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Personally I'd support a draft for everyone with no
exceptions on graduation from high school with additional pay and benefits
going to those who volunteer for the military. It won't happen however.
I personally prefer mandatory service.
Have you served? I'm not interested in military service for everyone. I
wouldn't object to mandatory public service with those volunteering for
the military to receive extra benefits.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
As far as I can see pretty much everyone but Bush, Cheney, and their
worshippers such as yourself agree that more troops are needed in Iraq.
The problem with that is that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc., know more about
the actual day-to-day military facts than anybody else.....
Their actions and words do not appear to match up with your claim of their
knowledge. Frankly Iraq was predicted right down the line by myself among
others. Bush and the others pretty much predicted rose petals greeting our
troops. As always, the further you get out on the political spectrum the
more your vision becomes clouded.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Whether it happens or not is up in the air. Bush isn't likely to send
more nor is Kerry. Kerry would have a better chance of getting aid from
allies.
Can you explain how Kerry would have a better chance of getting fighting
troops when they've already said they won't send any fighting troops?
They say lots of things. The point is that Bush has no chance whatever.
Kerry starts without Bush's international liabilities. You may not think
those liabilities don't exist but then you are pretty far out on the
political spectrum and your vision doesn't appear to be too clear.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Crazy Bastard
Where will the people for Kerry's TWO DIVISIONS come from if not
Kerry
Draft???
I rather doubt they will come at all.
Which means what? If they don't come Kerry will DRAFT them.....
Duh.
Indeed duh. There won't be two new divisions. It's a talking point and
perhaps their should be more troops. But there won't be. The whole scare
tactic of a draft is pretty silly for either side.
I agree.
But its "fair game" since Kerry initiated this.
Feel free to make yourself look silly.
I'm not the one who said we needed two new Divisions.
No but you are the one pushing the remarkably silly "Kerry will institute
a draft" concept.
I'm just trying to understand HOW he will get two new Divisions of US
soldiers?
He won't.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Do you know HOW he will get two new Divisions of US soldiers?
Yes. He won't.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Honestly, why did Kerry even bother to say he'd add two new Divisions?
Possibly because he would like to.
"Like" to?????
I'd "like" someone to paint my house. For free. Today. But that ain't
gonna make it happen is it?
You aren't running for anything. Two more divisions would certainly help.
It's a cheap call for a politician since he knows he won't get them.
So its just bullshit and lies?
Like Bush. But less so.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Is this the kind of job Kerry will do as President? Make up solutions to
problems that don't exist with no way of achieving the solution???
Beats Bush who makes up problems that really exist with no way of
achieving any solutions.
Post by Crazy Bastard
C'mon.........
Try it yourself.
All day, everyday...
That's a laugh.
Crazy Bastard
2004-10-22 20:29:21 UTC
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Our enlistment quotas are just barely holding us at our current troop
strength.
Kerry, and no one else, said he will add two new Divisions.
The military has expressed interest in additional troops. Whether
they get them or not is another thing entirely.
Kerry didn't express interest, he said FOR A FACT he would add two new
Divisions.
The military isn't running for President, Kerry is.
Try thinking like a politician instead of like a nutcase. Politicians
say things all the time. They rarely mean them.
So he's a liar and we're just suppossed to ignore that?
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Please explain where those two new American Divisions are going to come
from >> if not the Draft?
I did. The two new divisions are not going to come.
So you're saying Kerry is lying?
He may try. I don't think he will succeed. In any case Kerry would have
to do a lot of lying to catch up with Bush.
Bush hasn't lied once about a Draft.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Personally I'd support a draft for everyone with no
exceptions on graduation from high school with additional pay and benefits
going to those who volunteer for the military. It won't happen however.
I personally prefer mandatory service.
Have you served?
Yes. Vietnam. 8 years. Combat decorated.
Post by Ashland Henderson
I'm not interested in military service for everyone. I
wouldn't object to mandatory public service with those volunteering for
the military to receive extra benefits.
That works for me too.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
As far as I can see pretty much everyone but Bush, Cheney, and their
worshippers such as yourself agree that more troops are needed in Iraq.
The problem with that is that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc., know more about
the actual day-to-day military facts than anybody else.....
Their actions and words do not appear to match up with your claim of their
knowledge. Frankly Iraq was predicted right down the line by myself among
others. Bush and the others pretty much predicted rose petals greeting our
troops. As always, the further you get out on the political spectrum the
more your vision becomes clouded.
You predicted that a few thousand Iraqi military would flee the battlefield
to become the insurgency in and around Baghdad?

Damn, you're fucking brilliant!
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Whether it happens or not is up in the air. Bush isn't likely to send
more nor is Kerry. Kerry would have a better chance of getting aid from
allies.
Can you explain how Kerry would have a better chance of getting fighting
troops when they've already said they won't send any fighting troops?
They say lots of things. The point is that Bush has no chance whatever.
But he already did it. He arranged an internationla where they are waiving
billions of Iraqi debt.

He arranged NATO meetings where we DID get offers, even from France and
Germany, to help train Iraqi military and police.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Kerry starts without Bush's international liabilities. You may not think
those liabilities don't exist but then you are pretty far out on the
political spectrum and your vision doesn't appear to be too clear.
As mentioned above, what liabilities?
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Crazy Bastard
[...]
I get it now. It was just more lies from Kerry.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Honestly, why did Kerry even bother to say he'd add two new Divisions?
Possibly because he would like to.
"Like" to?????
I'd "like" someone to paint my house. For free. Today. But that ain't
gonna make it happen is it?
You aren't running for anything. Two more divisions would certainly help.
It's a cheap call for a politician since he knows he won't get them.
So its just bullshit and lies?
Like Bush. But less so.
Bush never once lied about a Draft or troops...
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Is this the kind of job Kerry will do as President? Make up solutions to
problems that don't exist with no way of achieving the solution???
Beats Bush who makes up problems that really exist with no way of
achieving any solutions.
Post by Crazy Bastard
C'mon.........
Try it yourself.
All day, everyday...
That's a laugh.
Glad I could brighten your day.
Ashland Henderson
2004-10-23 15:35:40 UTC
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Our enlistment quotas are just barely holding us at our current troop
strength.
Kerry, and no one else, said he will add two new Divisions.
The military has expressed interest in additional troops. Whether
they get them or not is another thing entirely.
Kerry didn't express interest, he said FOR A FACT he would add two new
Divisions.
The military isn't running for President, Kerry is.
Try thinking like a politician instead of like a nutcase. Politicians
say things all the time. They rarely mean them.
So he's a liar and we're just suppossed to ignore that?
All politicians lie. The difference between us is that I understand that
and you don't.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Please explain where those two new American Divisions are going to come
from >> if not the Draft?
I did. The two new divisions are not going to come.
So you're saying Kerry is lying?
He may try. I don't think he will succeed. In any case Kerry would have
to do a lot of lying to catch up with Bush.
Bush hasn't lied once about a Draft.
Your opinion is noted. Whether or not your opinion is true remains to be
seen.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Personally I'd support a draft for everyone with no
exceptions on graduation from high school with additional pay and benefits
going to those who volunteer for the military. It won't happen however.
I personally prefer mandatory service.
Have you served?
Yes. Vietnam. 8 years. Combat decorated.
Good for you. I assume you mean 8 years in the military and not 8 years
in Vietnam. I was never sent to Vietnam but have four years in the USAF
from 1967 to 1971.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
As far as I can see pretty much everyone but Bush, Cheney, and their
worshippers such as yourself agree that more troops are needed in Iraq.
The problem with that is that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc., know more about
the actual day-to-day military facts than anybody else.....
Their actions and words do not appear to match up with your claim of their
knowledge. Frankly Iraq was predicted right down the line by myself among
others. Bush and the others pretty much predicted rose petals greeting our
troops. As always, the further you get out on the political spectrum the
more your vision becomes clouded.
You predicted that a few thousand Iraqi military would flee the battlefield
to become the insurgency in and around Baghdad?
Damn, you're fucking brilliant!
No. I predicted that Iraqis would resent the conquest and occupation of
their country and that there would be a resistance movement.The few thousand
you speak of is currently estimated as up to 20,000 with additional supporters.
And I point out that they didn't flee the battlefield to become the insurgency,
they were disbanded by our administration and then became the insurgency.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Whether it happens or not is up in the air. Bush isn't likely to send
more nor is Kerry. Kerry would have a better chance of getting aid from
allies.
Can you explain how Kerry would have a better chance of getting fighting
troops when they've already said they won't send any fighting troops?
They say lots of things. The point is that Bush has no chance whatever.
But he already did it. He arranged an internationla where they are waiving
billions of Iraqi debt.
Odd. I thought we were talking about troops.
Post by Crazy Bastard
He arranged NATO meetings where we DID get offers, even from France and
Germany, to help train Iraqi military and police.
And how much has the offers brought us.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Kerry starts without Bush's international liabilities. You may not think
those liabilities don't exist but then you are pretty far out on the
political spectrum and your vision doesn't appear to be too clear.
As mentioned above, what liabilities?
If you can't see what they are it wouldn't do any good for me to tell you.
You'd just deny them. But basically we appear to be currently regarded as
insane internationally. We have some allies whom we have bought and a very
few who are with us for other reasons. Bush isn't going to improve our
international standing and at this point isn't, I believe, capable of it.
You don't have to believe this and I don't really care if you do or not.
Believe what you will. I will do the same.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Crazy Bastard
[...]
Funny how you see the splinter in Kerry's eye and not the beam in Bush's.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Honestly, why did Kerry even bother to say he'd add two new Divisions?
Possibly because he would like to.
"Like" to?????
I'd "like" someone to paint my house. For free. Today. But that ain't
gonna make it happen is it?
You aren't running for anything. Two more divisions would certainly help.
It's a cheap call for a politician since he knows he won't get them.
So its just bullshit and lies?
Like Bush. But less so.
Bush never once lied about a Draft or troops...
Don't bet on it.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Whateaver.
Crazy Bastard
2004-10-25 13:32:22 UTC
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
So he's a liar and we're just suppossed to ignore that?
All politicians lie. The difference between us is that I understand that
and you don't.
Bush hasn't lied about the Draft.....
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Bush hasn't lied once about a Draft.
Your opinion is noted. Whether or not your opinion is true remains to be
seen.
To date, as of TODAY, Bush has not lied about the Draft.

Its just a fact...
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
I personally prefer mandatory service.
Have you served?
Yes. Vietnam. 8 years. Combat decorated.
Good for you. I assume you mean 8 years in the military and not 8 years
in Vietnam. I was never sent to Vietnam but have four years in the USAF
from 1967 to 1971.
From enlistment to discharge 8 years. Not counting various training I was
based in Vietnam the whole time.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
You predicted that a few thousand Iraqi military would flee the battlefield
to become the insurgency in and around Baghdad?
Damn, you're fucking brilliant!
No. I predicted that Iraqis would resent the conquest and occupation of
their country and that there would be a resistance movement.
Since that never happenned your prediction didn't come to be.
Post by Ashland Henderson
The few thousand
you speak of is currently estimated as up to 20,000 with additional supporters.
And I point out that they didn't flee the battlefield to become the insurgency,
they were disbanded by our administration and then became the insurgency.
Nope. That didn't happen either. The portion of the Iraqi military that
was disbanded was administrative and tiny.

Here's what really happenned. An Iraqi division was dug-in northwest of
Baghdad. We attacked them. Many died. For some unknown reason they failed
to surrender and instead ripped off their uniforms and ran shreiking into
the desert, moving northeast. Many of them just went home. Some unknown
number of them settled in and around Tikrit to become that insurgency there.

Two Iraqi divisions were dug-in south and southeast of Baghdad. We attacked
them. Many, many, died. For some unknown reason they failed to surrender
and instead ripped off their uniforms and ran shreiking into the desert,
moving east by northeast. Because we didn't have forces in that area,
because Turkey wouldn't let us bring forces down from that area, many of
them just went home - in and around greater Baghdad. Some unknown number of
them settled in to become that insurgency there.

Nobody knows the right number. It could be anywhere from a high of 20,000
to 30,000 to as few as 2,000 to 3,000.

Its important to note these things. There was and is NO insurgency in
southern Iraq. Because we didn't allow anybody to cowardly flee the
battlefield. And, even at 30,000 that's a miniscule number in a country of
25 million.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Can you explain how Kerry would have a better chance of getting fighting
troops when they've already said they won't send any fighting troops?
They say lots of things. The point is that Bush has no chance whatever.
But he already did it. He arranged an internationla where they are waiving
billions of Iraqi debt.
Odd. I thought we were talking about troops.
We don't need troops.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
He arranged NATO meetings where we DID get offers, even from France and
Germany, to help train Iraqi military and police.
And how much has the offers brought us.
We have commitments from NATO and others to help with training. That's key.
And they are still working on the debt relief so we don't know what that is
yet.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
I get it now. It was just more lies from Kerry.
Funny how you see the splinter in Kerry's eye and not the beam in Bush's.
Bush hasn't lied. Its documented.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Bush never once lied about a Draft or troops...
Don't bet on it.
It hasn't happend. Bush never once lied about a Draft or troops, Kerry
has...

Its just a fact...
Ashland Henderson
2004-10-25 18:56:04 UTC
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
So he's a liar and we're just suppossed to ignore that?
All politicians lie. The difference between us is that I understand that
and you don't.
Bush hasn't lied about the Draft.....
So far what he has said is not a lie. We'll see.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Bush hasn't lied once about a Draft.
Your opinion is noted. Whether or not your opinion is true remains to be
seen.
To date, as of TODAY, Bush has not lied about the Draft.
Its just a fact...
To date you are correct. But then to date Kerry hasn't lied about
a draft either. It's also a fact, your attempts to spin it as a lie
are invalid.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
I personally prefer mandatory service.
Have you served?
Yes. Vietnam. 8 years. Combat decorated.
Good for you. I assume you mean 8 years in the military and not 8 years
in Vietnam. I was never sent to Vietnam but have four years in the USAF
from 1967 to 1971.
From enlistment to discharge 8 years. Not counting various training I was
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
You predicted that a few thousand Iraqi military would flee the battlefield
to become the insurgency in and around Baghdad?
Damn, you're fucking brilliant!
No. I predicted that Iraqis would resent the conquest and occupation of
their country and that there would be a resistance movement.
Since that never happenned your prediction didn't come to be.
Your innocence is touching. Personally I prefer reality. Sorry that you
don't believe it but my prediction was and is true.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
The few thousand
you speak of is currently estimated as up to 20,000 with additional supporters.
And I point out that they didn't flee the battlefield to become the insurgency,
they were disbanded by our administration and then became the insurgency.
Nope. That didn't happen either. The portion of the Iraqi military that
was disbanded was administrative and tiny.
See above comment about your innocence.
Post by Crazy Bastard
[...]
I'm sorry but you appear to be out of touch with reality. Like Bush.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Can you explain how Kerry would have a better chance of getting fighting
troops when they've already said they won't send any fighting troops?
They say lots of things. The point is that Bush has no chance whatever.
But he already did it. He arranged an internationla where they are waiving
billions of Iraqi debt.
Odd. I thought we were talking about troops.
We don't need troops.
Not according to you. But then according to you everything is going
wonderfully well. Unfortunately reality has a way of biting those with
such rosy views. In your case it's already biting and your protestations
are getting increasingly amusing as you attempt to deny it.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
He arranged NATO meetings where we DID get offers, even from France and
Germany, to help train Iraqi military and police.
And how much has the offers brought us.
We have commitments from NATO and others to help with training. That's key.
And they are still working on the debt relief so we don't know what that is
yet.
Ah. So you have no answer.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
I get it now. It was just more lies from Kerry.
Funny how you see the splinter in Kerry's eye and not the beam in Bush's.
Bush hasn't lied. Its documented.
No, it isn't. And he has.
It's just another piece of crap you keep spinning.
Crazy Bastard
2004-10-25 20:54:18 UTC
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
To date, as of TODAY, Bush has not lied about the Draft.
Its just a fact...
To date you are correct. But then to date Kerry hasn't lied about
a draft either. It's also a fact, your attempts to spin it as a lie
are invalid.
Its self-spinning. All one has to do is ask the obvious question...
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Nope. That didn't happen either. The portion of the Iraqi military that
was disbanded was administrative and tiny.
See above comment about your innocence.
Irrelevant.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
[...]
That's what actually happenned. Its just a fact.

Amuse yourself with the fact that the insurgency is located in exactly the
same areas where thousands of Iraqis cowardly fled the battlefield tearing
off their uniforms and running shrieking into the desert.

Amuse yourself with the fact that the insurgency is happenning nowhere else
in Iraq.

There wasn't and there isn't a popular uprising....
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
He arranged NATO meetings where we DID get offers, even from France and
Germany, to help train Iraqi military and police.
And how much has the offers brought us.
We have commitments from NATO and others to help with training. That's key.
And they are still working on the debt relief so we don't know what that is
yet.
Ah. So you have no answer.
They're still working it out - no one knows.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
I get it now. It was just more lies from Kerry.
Funny how you see the splinter in Kerry's eye and not the beam in Bush's.
Bush hasn't lied. Its documented.
No, it isn't. And he has.
Of course it is. Four separate independent investigations proved Bush
didn't lie.
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Bush never once lied about a Draft or troops...
Don't bet on it.
It hasn't happend. Bush never once lied about a Draft or troops, Kerry
has...
Its just a fact...
It's just another piece of crap you keep spinning.
All anyone has to do to stop the self-inflicted spin is answer one simple
question: Where do two new Divisions come from if not the Draft?
Ashland Henderson
2004-10-26 16:23:57 UTC
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
To date, as of TODAY, Bush has not lied about the Draft.
Its just a fact...
To date you are correct. But then to date Kerry hasn't lied about
a draft either. It's also a fact, your attempts to spin it as a lie
are invalid.
Its self-spinning. All one has to do is ask the obvious question...
It's pretty silly but then you don't seem to understand that.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Nope. That didn't happen either. The portion of the Iraqi military that
was disbanded was administrative and tiny.
See above comment about your innocence.
Irrelevant.
Totally relevant.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
[...]
Don't lose your rosy glow of unreality. The universe is a hard and dangerous
place, albight more interesting than your dreams. But then I don't think
interesting is what you are looking for.q
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
I get it now. It was just more lies from Kerry.
Funny how you see the splinter in Kerry's eye and not the beam in Bush's.
Bush hasn't lied. Its documented.
No, it isn't. And he has.
Of course it is. Four separate independent investigations proved Bush
didn't lie.
You have a touching faith in "independent investigations" as well as
a really narrow definition of what lying constitutes.
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Post by Ashland Henderson
Post by Crazy Bastard
Bush never once lied about a Draft or troops...
Don't bet on it.
It hasn't happend. Bush never once lied about a Draft or troops, Kerry
has...
Its just a fact...
It's just another piece of crap you keep spinning.
All anyone has to do to stop the self-inflicted spin is answer one simple
question: Where do two new Divisions come from if not the Draft?
Or alternatively I could just stop trying to educate you.

Sam
2004-10-18 12:53:27 UTC
Post by Discourser
The war in Iraq is going very badly with the determined Iraqi
nationalists now controlling most of the country.
Since you are lying about this, your premise, everything else you say is
either suspect or wrong.

The only folk who want a draft are democrats, as evidenced by A) the two
bills they introduced to reinstate the draft, and B) people like you
constantly lying about it to promote your choice for President.
--
Sam-I-Am
Perceptions do not limit reality.

---
John Tibbs
2004-10-18 13:35:20 UTC

end
jimpgh2002
2004-10-18 14:00:58 UTC
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
Don't be idiotic. Kerry wants 2 more divisions & double the special
forces. If anyone would need a draft it would be Kerry.
Tempest
2004-10-19 01:18:26 UTC
Post by jimpgh2002
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
Don't be idiotic. Kerry wants 2 more divisions & double the special
forces. If anyone would need a draft it would be Kerry.
Funny how enlistments and re-enlistments didn't start dropping until
after Bush started his illegal Iraq war.
--
"Ignorance is an evil weed, which dictators may cultivate among their
dupes, but which no democracy can afford among its citizens."
- William H. Beveridge, 1944
Fay
2004-10-19 04:09:54 UTC
Post by jimpgh2002
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
Don't be idiotic. Kerry wants 2 more divisions & double the special
forces. If anyone would need a draft it would be Kerry.
The two bills in Congress to reinstitute the draft are sponsored by
Democrats.

H. R. 163

Only Democrats want the draft.
r***@yahoo.com
Author: Rangel (D-NY). All 13 cosponsors are also Democrats.
S. 89
Author: Hollings (D-SC). There are no cosponsors.
Only Democrats want the draft.
That's silly. Any senator or congressman can sponsor a bill. Only the
majority party (REPUBLICAN!) can get the bill PASSED. Make no mistake:
Karl Rove was behind the proposed bills in congress. They had his name
stamped all over them. Those Democratic sponsors were FORCED in some
way to take those positions.

Don't let Rove fool you. George W. Bush WANTS THE DRAFT.
John F. Kerry and the Democrats are opposed to it.

Ryd
Brooks Gregory
2004-10-21 20:33:07 UTC
<***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:***@posting.google.com...
:> >>DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
: > >>
: > >
: > > Don't be idiotic. Kerry wants 2 more divisions & double the special
: > > forces. If anyone would need a draft it would be Kerry.
: >
: > The two bills in Congress to reinstitute the draft are sponsored by
: > Democrats.
: >
: > H. R. 163
: > Author: Rangel (D-NY). All 13 cosponsors are also Democrats.
: >
: > S. 89
: > Author: Hollings (D-SC). There are no cosponsors.
: >
: > Only Democrats want the draft.
:
: That's silly. Any senator or congressman can sponsor a bill. Only the
: majority party (REPUBLICAN!) can get the bill PASSED. Make no mistake:
: Karl Rove was behind the proposed bills in congress. They had his name
: stamped all over them. Those Democratic sponsors were FORCED in some
: way to take those positions.
:
: Don't let Rove fool you. George W. Bush WANTS THE DRAFT.
: John F. Kerry and the Democrats are opposed to it.
:
: Ryd

That might fly except you probably have not done your homework and looked
back to see who it is that has always filed the bills for the draft and who
was in power at those times.

Brooks Gregory
redclay13
2004-10-18 14:05:23 UTC
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
If Bush II is re-elected he will continue attacking Arab countries at the
direction of the country without borders, world Jewry, and its focal point,
Israel. The draft will be required because few Americans will join up to be
shot in the name of a Jewish myth. Yep, even the evangelicals will wise up
when they realize they are just cannon fodder for a myth.
Brooks Gregory
2004-10-18 14:04:51 UTC
"redclay13" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:D4Qcd.7542$***@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
:
: "Discourser" <***@cox.net> wrote in message
: news:F8Ncd.69256$***@fed1read06...
: > DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
: If Bush II is re-elected he will continue attacking Arab countries at the
: direction of the country without borders, world Jewry, and its focal
point,
: Israel. The draft will be required because few Americans will join up to
be
: shot in the name of a Jewish myth. Yep, even the evangelicals will wise
up
: when they realize they are just cannon fodder for a myth.
:
:

Dream on.

Brooks Gregory
soxfan
2004-10-18 14:20:13 UTC
"Brooks Gregory" <***@sbctelco.com> wrote in
Kerry's hero story is a lie. Here's the proof.

Kerry's hero story is the truth. ask the VVAW. ask Nixon......
ask the FBI...... ask the Navy....... ask the men who served with him.....
and then watch Going Upriver.
Crazy Bastard
2004-10-18 18:22:49 UTC
Post by Brooks Gregory
Kerry's hero story is a lie. Here's the proof.
Kerry's hero story is the truth. ask the VVAW. ask Nixon......
ask the FBI...... ask the Navy....... ask the men who served with him.....
and then watch Going Upriver.
Just don't forget to watch Stolen Honor.

www.stolenhonor.com
Sam
2004-10-18 14:19:53 UTC
Post by redclay13
If Bush II is re-elected he will continue attacking Arab countries at
the direction of the country without borders, world Jewry, and its
focal point, Israel.
See why I say the Klan, the Nazis and the Skinheads are for Kerry?
--
Sam-I-Am
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing

---
soxfan
2004-10-18 14:48:38 UTC
"Sam" <***@newnews.org> wrote in message
See why I say the Klan, the Nazis and the Skinheads are for Kerry?

lol..... they are all republican groups. they all support Bush.
just ask them.
Sam
2004-10-18 15:24:45 UTC
Post by Sam
See why I say the Klan, the Nazis and the Skinheads are for Kerry?
lol..... they are all republican groups. they all support
Bush. just ask them.
So you believe what they -say- about themselves? They -say- that they
are all non-racist, pro-tolerance, peaceful, honest groups that only want to
support their culture without denigrating any other culture.

I believe their actions. They are insane conspiracy spooks, who hate
Israel, and hate Bush because his policies support Israel. Democrats act the
Post by Sam
If Bush II is re-elected he will continue attacking Arab countries at
the direction of the country without borders, world Jewry, and its
focal point, Israel.
--
Sam-I-Am
Darkness cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. -Rev. Dr. Martin
Luther King, Jr.

---
redclay13
2004-10-18 16:27:30 UTC
Post by Sam
I believe their actions. They are insane conspiracy spooks, who hate
Israel, and hate Bush because his policies support Israel. Democrats act the
same way. Here's proof: ... yep here is the proof about your hero and your
"Originally, in the context of the United States, it referred to a
right-wing movement of former political leftists. As Michael Lind has
observed, "Most neoconservative defense intellectuals have their roots on
the left, not the right. They are products of the influential
Jewish-American sector of the Trotskyist movement of the 1930s and 1940s,
which morphed into anti-communist liberalism between the 1950s and 1970s and
finally into a kind of militaristic and imperial right with no precedents in
American culture or political history." from
disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=Neoconservative

Search wolfowitz, libby, feith, and perle to learn about the grand plan for
the Middle East. Look further into the groups they have created or served.
These four horsemen of the neocon apocalypse and their army of pork-eating
Zionists have taken over the government of the United States for the sake of
expanding Israel's dirty little war for land, nothing more nothing less.

"... Paul Wolfowitz - deputy secretary of defense (status of appointment:
decided but not announced)
The Jewish and pro-Israel communities are jumping for joy. While skeptical
regarding the Oslo Accords, Wolfowitz is considered a strong supporter of
Israel. He has been one of the loudest proponents of a tough policy toward
Iraq focused on finding a way to bring down Saddam Hussein's regime.
".....2/6/2001 zacharia in Jerusalem post

Search "kevin phillips" +bush +war for some informatin on the history of the
bush clan and its close association to the robber barons and the war
profiteers.

"Baghdad Year Zero
"Pillaging Iraq in pursuit of a neocon utopia"
By Naomi Klein" informationclearinghouse.info

Search limbaugh +casey +ABC +capital cities to learn about the
re-incarnation of Mildred Gillars.

" ..."We know Israel's survival depends on the willingness of free nations -
especially our own - to stand by all endangered democracies in their time of
need. We hear your voice cry out in the desert, and we will never leave your
side." House Majority Leader Tom DeLay
Speech to Members of the Knesset
Jerusalem, Israel
July 30, 2003"

The Zionist Organization of America is a tax-exempt organization under
section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code ("IRC") and all contributions
to it are deductible as charitable contributions as provided in IRC section
170. from zoa.org
Nostrobino
2004-10-18 14:55:48 UTC
Post by Discourser
DON'T LET BUSH BRING BACK THE DRAFT!
Only two U.S. congressmen have within the past year or so tried to pass a
bill reinstating the draft.

Both are Democrats.

There won't be any draft under Bush.

Under Kerry there probably will be, since he has said he wants to add two
more divisions to the Army. Now where do you suppose the people will come
from to fill those divisions?

On the other hand of course, maybe there won't be a draft under Kerry either
because he flip-flops so much--you cannot reasonably expect that his
position on anything today will have any bearing on what his position will
be tomorrow.

N.