Fort Hood Finger Pointing Starts
SMITH29
2009-11-08 20:22:38 UTC
I suspect this will get R E A L lame before it's over.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33766545/ns/us_news-washington_post
lein
2009-11-08 20:26:30 UTC
I suspect this will get  R E A L  lame before it's over.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33766545/ns/us_news-washington_post
yeah, its kind of hard to make friends when all you talk about is how
great it is to strap on a suicide vest and blow up women and children
Yer Pal Al
2009-11-08 21:01:14 UTC
Post by lein
I suspect this will get  R E A L  lame before it's over.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33766545/ns/us_news-washington_post
yeah, its kind of hard to make friends when all you talk about is how
great it is to strap on a suicide vest and blow up women and children
The Mosque should have been his "community." That's where his friends
should have been. Of course, as a Moslem, he's not going to join his
neighbors for a beer.
The Wiz
Obama drinks beer.
Sancho Panza
Cite? And none of the malt liquor stuff.
SMITH29
2009-11-08 22:21:11 UTC
Post by Sancho Panza
Post by The Wiz
Post by Yer Pal Al
Post by lein
Post by SMITH29
I suspect this will get R E A L lame before it's over.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33766545/ns/us_news-washington_post
yeah, its kind of hard to make friends when all you talk about is how
great it is to strap on a suicide vest and blow up women and children
The Mosque should have been his "community." That's where his friends
should have been. Of course, as a Moslem, he's not going to join his
neighbors for a beer.
Obama drinks beer.
Cite? And none of the malt liquor stuff.
xxxx
Cite? what for?
Didn't he have a few friends to the Rose Garden to " have a beer" ?
It was on every network.
http://www.google.com/search?q=obama+beer+in+the+rose+garden&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&rlz=1I7RNTN_en
And I for one see nothing wrong with it either.
Cut the man some slack for once!

29
Buerste
Why can't he cut my wallet some slack?
Alex DeLarge
DNC special.
SMITH29
2009-11-08 23:43:47 UTC
Post by Buerste
Post by SMITH29
Post by Sancho Panza
Post by The Wiz
Post by Yer Pal Al
Post by lein
Post by SMITH29
[...]
Wallet? You still have one?
Hand it over....

29
Alex DeLarge
Least he wasn't drinkin' that snooty Stella...
SMITH29
2009-11-08 23:46:42 UTC
Post by Alex DeLarge
Post by SMITH29
Post by Sancho Panza
Post by The Wiz
Post by Yer Pal Al
Post by lein
Post by SMITH29
[...]
Ever drink chicken beer?

29
Baxter
2009-11-08 23:46:34 UTC
-
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
Clearly your memory has been fried by alcohol - or drugs.
Bill Shatzer
2009-11-09 00:54:55 UTC
Post by Sancho Panza
Post by The Wiz
Obama drinks beer.
Cite? And none of the malt liquor stuff.
Although some would not consider Bud Light actual beer...

http://tinyurl.com/yj37lxy

peace and justice,
Yer Pal Al
2009-11-09 00:59:35 UTC
Post by The Wiz
Post by Yer Pal Al
Post by lein
I suspect this will get  R E A L  lame before it's over.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33766545/ns/us_news-washington_post
yeah, its kind of hard to make friends when all you talk about is how
great it is to strap on a suicide vest and blow up women and children
The Mosque should have been his "community." That's where his friends
should have been. Of course, as a Moslem, he's not going to join his
neighbors for a beer.
Obama drinks beer.
Bud Light isn't beer and I don't think he drank it anyway.

"Is it necessary to drink my own urine??.No but its sterile and i like
the taste." -BO
Baxter
2009-11-08 23:42:30 UTC
-

Same thing if you're a Mormon.
SMITH29
2009-11-08 23:45:27 UTC
-
Post by Yer Pal Al
Of course, as a Moslem, he's not going to join his
neighbors for a beer.
Same thing if you're a Mormon.
xxxx
Mormons drink on the sly but they drink plenty.

29
Bill Shatzer
2009-11-09 01:02:50 UTC
-
Post by Yer Pal Al
Of course, as a Moslem, he's not going to join his
neighbors for a beer.
Same thing if you're a Mormon.
Or a Seventh Day Adventist.

peace and justice,

Alex DeLarge
2009-11-08 20:29:39 UTC
Post by SMITH29
I suspect this will get R E A L lame before it's over.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33766545/ns/us_news-washington_post
Agreed.

But for spooky parallels, what are the chances he rents an apartment
from a guy named Jose Padilla?!?

"Hasan found the apartment through an advertisement in the Killeen Daily
Herald, said Jose Padilla, a retired Army man who owns the complex. "
The Wiz
2009-11-08 21:43:44 UTC
Post by SMITH29
I suspect this will get R E A L lame before it's over.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33766545/ns/us_news-washington_post
We shouldn't jump to conclusions and mention that the fuckwit is a
Muslim extemist who believed suicide bombers were justified.
I hope they turn him into a human plumb bob, like his idol Hussein.
Bill Shatzer
2009-11-09 00:30:38 UTC
Post by SMITH29
I suspect this will get R E A L lame before it's over.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33766545/ns/us_news-washington_post
"Quiet loner".

Rather the standard after the fact description of folks who engage in
these types of shootings, quite regardless of their religion.

peace and justice,