Numerology 123
Christopher Helms
2009-03-31 11:20:02 UTC
Amazing story!
Last night I saw an add for numerology which said, 'your name is not an accident'.
since I'm a subscriber that names influence your destiny I checked it out
www.123numerology.com
They give a FREE reading, type in your name and birthday so I tried it and it
was quite good.  Only 2 wrong statements out of 50 accurate ones.
My numbers were 1 5 7.
Then, tonight I went to my father's for dinner and he handed me a DVD for
us to watch, you wouldn't believe what the movie was - U517
true story!  numerology is a science!
Herc
--
The son of Zeus is on the loose!
If there's anything to numerology, the 44th president, who declared
some wwway.
z***@netscape.net
2009-03-31 11:50:49 UTC
Amazing story!
Last night I saw an add for numerology which said, 'your name is not an accident'.
since I'm a subscriber that names influence your destiny I checked it out
www.123numerology.com
They give a FREE reading, type in your name and birthday so I tried it and it
was quite good.  Only 2 wrong statements out of 50 accurate ones.
My numbers were 1 5 7.
Then, tonight I went to my father's for dinner and he handed me a DVD for
us to watch, you wouldn't believe what the movie was - U517
true story!  numerology is a science!
Well, it's such a trivial science though, that's why the people
with futures
built the Optical Computers, DVD-rom, HDTV, GPS, and AUVs
rather than more Uboat movies though.
Herc
The son of Zeus is on the loose!
|-|erc
2009-04-01 01:52:05 UTC
Amazing story!
Last night I saw an add for numerology which said, 'your name is not an accident'.
since I'm a subscriber that names influence your destiny I checked it out
www.123numerology.com
They give a FREE reading, type in your name and birthday so I tried it and it
was quite good. Only 2 wrong statements out of 50 accurate ones.
My numbers were 1 5 7.
Then, tonight I went to my father's for dinner and he handed me a DVD for
us to watch, you wouldn't believe what the movie was - U517
true story! numerology is a science!
Well, it's such a trivial science though, that's why the people
with futures
built the Optical Computers, DVD-rom, HDTV, GPS, and AUVs
rather than more Uboat movies though.

If it is a science at all, then it is the science of the GUT.

Herc
ray
2009-04-01 05:09:24 UTC
Amazing story!
<snip>
Herc
The movie was U-571. Same numbers, different order. Does that make any
difference?
Big LN
2009-04-01 07:31:53 UTC
Post by ray
Amazing story!
<snip>
Herc
The movie was U-571. Same numbers, different order. Does that make any
difference?
LOL. It means someone suffers from dyslexia.

'Onya
Dave L. Renfro
2009-03-31 15:17:56 UTC
My numbers were 1 5 7.
Then, tonight I went to my father's for dinner and he
handed me a DVD for us to watch, you wouldn't believe
what the movie was - U517
true story!  numerology is a science!
There's no way to even begin judging how atypical seeing
U517 is unless you tell us how many digit and/or letter
combinations you had contact with between these two events
that contained a permutation of 157 and how many did not
contain a permutation of 157.

Dave L. Renfro
|-|erc
2009-04-01 01:45:46 UTC
My numbers were 1 5 7.
Then, tonight I went to my father's for dinner and he
handed me a DVD for us to watch, you wouldn't believe
what the movie was - U517
true story! numerology is a science!
There's no way to even begin judging how atypical seeing
U517 is unless you tell us how many digit and/or letter
combinations you had contact with between these two events
that contained a permutation of 157 and how many did not
contain a permutation of 157.

Dave L. Renfro

***********************

Well nothing I recall, perhaps dates and times on usenet. Actually
I got the numerology report at 2am, the same day we watched U517.
1 in a million of a day if you ask me. Especially the "U" 517, like
being told "YOU are 5 1 7.", on big letters on the TV.

Herc
Carl
2009-04-01 07:02:33 UTC
It's a sham...a con...a flim-flam...a hustle...a fraud...a fake...a
counterfeit...a phony...

Not science.

May God bless,
Carl
my website -- http://www.nettally.com/saints/
my blog -- http://www.anniemayhem.com/cgi-bin/wordpress/
Leo Sgouros
2009-04-01 07:31:06 UTC
Post by Carl
It's a sham...a con...a flim-flam...a hustle...a fraud...a fake...a
counterfeit...a phony...
Not science.
May God bless,
Carl
my website -- http://www.nettally.com/saints/
my blog -- http://www.anniemayhem.com/cgi-bin/wordpress/
Hi Carl.
There is something to be said for consistency, though.Take for example the
last scenes of Battlestar Galactica.Theres a little red race car with a 46
on it.I quickly consulted my Bible to Psalm 46.
I then recall a song playing in me head the one night long ago.In this
video, the bus route is 46.I remember posting about Penny Lane in that very
context.

The bus that drives below *my* window is 93, however.
And so it goes..
|-|erc
2009-04-01 07:51:53 UTC
http://youtu.be/_hIV7jwLXt8
The bus that drives below *my* window is 93, however.
And so it goes..
OK, please explain to me why the FASTEST, STRONGEST, SMARTEST,
MOST FAMOUS, SPORTIEST, RICHEST people ALL their names correlate to what they do?

Fastest - Bolt
Strongest - Schwarzenegger (in Conan he masters the SWORD)
Smartest - HawKING
Most Famous - Lady DI
Sportiest - Tiger WOODS
Richest - BILL Gates

The odds are astronomical!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are all characters in a celestial play
with appropriately chosen names!

Herc
Leo Sgouros
2009-04-01 07:54:24 UTC
Post by |-|erc
Post by Leo Sgouros
Post by Carl
[...]
leo sgouros Ignore User View profile Translated (View Original)
More options Apr 2 2003, 11:46 am

Newsgroups: alt.politics.bush, alt.politics.british, alt.politics
From: leo sgouros <***@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 11:47:21 -0500
Subject: Re: "Start of World War III", say Catholic Church

Post by |-|erc
On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 10:18:49 GMT, In article <dOyia.10363$cO3.662074
@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>, "Polish Prince \(Not Bobby
Post by Leo Sgouros
It is in the Bible. But who in this Period of Enlightenment, Believes in
the Bible? It is a book of Fantasy. Right? There is no way that we, as a
Nation, could not fight Hussein. And represent ourselves as people
that Hate Genocide and Murder. It is all in the Bible.
Moral advice from a guy who thinks the Bible is a book of fantasy.
I suppose you believe in the word according to cracker jack?
Or are you a Koran fan?
When one undertakes to understand the bible as "not fantasy", thats just
the beginning of the journey.You could be presented a book that has alot
of stories passed orally, alot of bloodshed and societal manipulation
via the inspirer of said book, and you could be lead to treating it as
literature, and accepting the stories at face value.At that point it is
literature, as is line 625 of a certain other fantasy work.But then the
Spirit, which I assure you is no fantasy,can lead you to a deeper
realization that on a certain level it is all absolutely true, the
bible.And then you must, instead of taking that obviously bloody book
and distilling something bloody out of it(surely the angels contend with
one another here on earth and will lead you astray, only so that men
easily led astray dont inherit an afterlife, but even they contend not
knowing the full plan), find the things that show you you are to distill
the two commandements out of it-because all other god worship is futile,
as men never change.
1)Love God
2)Love your fellow humans.
Often this takes time.Are you in a hurry to get to heaven?Why on earth
do you think you deserve heaven?
Virgil's Aneneid, Book IX, line 625: "Juppiter omnipotens, audacibus
annue coeptis"
Pinch A Penny
Tagline: Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6025, Clearwater, FL 33758
Pinch-A-Penny
14480 62nd St. N.
Clearwater, FL 33758-6025
Clearwater Train Station 657 Court St., Clearwater, FL 33755
NIV 337 verse 5
Jos 12:5 And reigned in mount Hermon, and in Salcah, and in all Bashan,
unto the border of the Geshurites and the Maachathites, and half Gilead,
the border of Sihon king of Heshbon.

"penny lane is in my ears, and in my eyes"

"What trick does Venus plan (657-688)?"
http://ablemedia.com/ctcweb/netshots/vergil.htm

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.british/msg/e7fbcc4cbff44716?hl=en
softsofa
2009-03-31 17:25:50 UTC
www.123spam.com
true story! numerology is a science!
spam spam spam spam
Spam, wonderful spam, marvelous spam
send us your dough

[]softsofa[]
|-|erc
2009-04-01 01:43:09 UTC
Post by softsofa
www.123spam.com
true story! numerology is a science!
spam spam spam spam
Spam, wonderful spam, marvelous spam
send us your dough
I've posted hundreds of on topic posts to all of these newsgroups.
This is a genuine heads up, and I'd be interested if other people
got accurate readings from the free service. It's automated and instant.
That URL again is www.123numerology.com

Herc
Bert Hyman
2009-03-31 13:04:44 UTC
Post by Christopher Helms
If there's anything to numerology,
There isn't, although it seems to turn its advocates into spammers.
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN ***@iphouse.com
|-|erc
2009-04-01 01:50:56 UTC
Post by Bert Hyman
Post by Christopher Helms
If there's anything to numerology,
There isn't, although it seems to turn its advocates into spammers.
--
Imagine a planet of intelligent life, where the most well known billionaire
happens to be called "BILL" (Bill Gates). That would be 1 in a 1000

Then imagine the most famous figure of the media being called Lady Di, and
what did she do? She died! What a world that would be.

Then imagine the most popular sportsman being called Tiger Woods, and he
uses a golf wood, that would be something.

Then imagine a US president being called Ronald Ray-gun, and he starts a
star wars program, that would be weird.

Then imagine the fastest man on Earth, what's a good name for him, how
about "BOLT"! That would be amazing.

So it does seem, there IS something to numerology.

Herc
|-|erc
2009-04-01 01:52:58 UTC
almost forgot, what if the smartest man on the planet was named Hawk-KING,
wouldn't that be unreal...

Herc