Jimmy Carter, Like Ted Kennedy Recently, Could Do A Great Service To His Country By Dying Now
Crap Detector
2009-09-19 12:48:22 UTC
Carter was the worst president in modern American history. Now he is
old and senile but still capable of mischief. He is blatant anti-
Semite and anti-capitalist wanting to bring American down. Recently he
described his country racist for its opposition to Obama.

Ted Kennedy, was one of the worst American senators ever. His eternal
monument will be Chappaquiddick and "No child left behind" in
America's superb public education system.
First Post
2009-09-19 13:17:55 UTC
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 05:48:22 -0700 (PDT), Crap Detector
Post by Crap Detector
Carter was the worst president in modern American history. Now he is
old and senile but still capable of mischief. He is blatant anti-
Semite and anti-capitalist wanting to bring American down. Recently he
described his country racist for its opposition to Obama.
Ted Kennedy, was one of the worst American senators ever. His eternal
monument will be Chappaquiddick and "No child left behind" in
America's superb public education system.
And Obama himself proves Carter to be a fucking idiot:

Obama: Health care anger not motivated by his race

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama said Friday that angry
criticisms about his health care agenda are driven by an intense
debate over the proper role of government - and not by racism.

"Are there people out there who don't like me because of race? I'm
sure there are," Obama told CNN. "That's not the overriding issue
here."

The nation's first black president spoke about the issue of race
during a battery of interviews on Friday. In a media blitz aimed at
pounding home his health care message, he taped interviews with ABC,
CBS, NBC, CNN and Univision to be shown during the networks' Sunday
morning talk shows.

Some excerpts aired during Friday night broadcasts.

Time and again, Obama was asked about whether the tenor of the health
care debate turned nasty because of undercurrents in racism. Former
President Jimmy Carter raised the point prominently this week when he
said the vitriol was racially motivated.

Not so, Obama said.

"There's been a long-standing debate in this country that is usually
that much more fierce during times of transition, or when presidents
are trying to bring about big changes," Obama told CNN.

To NBC News, Obama put it this way: "It's an argument that's gone on
for the history of this republic, and that is, What's the right role
of government? How do we balance freedom with our need to look out for
one another? ... This is not a new argument, and it always evokes
passions."

Obama said most people across the country are just trying to follow
the debate and figure out how proposed changes would help them.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA?SITE=NYWNE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
Larry Smith
2009-09-19 13:38:07 UTC
Post by First Post
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 05:48:22 -0700 (PDT), Crap Detector
[quoted text muted]
Ted Kennedy, was one of the worst American senators ever. His eternal
monument will be Chappaquiddick and "No child left behind" in
America's superb public education system.
Carter? The White House criticized Carter's racism remarks with strong negative
opinion. There is noi a connection at all.

Or did you miss that little gem because you hate Obama?

You should follow current events and stop spouting bullshit.
Phlip
2009-09-19 20:35:12 UTC
 WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama said Friday that angry
criticisms about his health care agenda are driven by an intense
debate over the proper role of government - and not by racism.
So at least someone in Washington knows their job description and
follows it... including a few little white lies.

Carter, by contrast, is a president-emeritus, so his job description
is different!
Phlip
2009-09-19 14:51:08 UTC
At least he didn't appease terrorists...
Larry Smith
2009-09-19 15:27:51 UTC
Post by Phlip
Post by Crap Detector
Carter was the worst president in modern American history.
At least he didn't appease terrorists...
Yeah, but most Republicans blame Carter for the OPEC embargo.

And most Repblicans forget that the US military was expanded under Carter.

Amd most Republicans blame Carter for what he inherited, from an unelected
President.

And most Republicans call Carter a bad man, despite what he's done after.

What did Nixon do? Fuck all.

What did Ronald Reagan do after he left?

Fuck all.

It's interesting. Former Democrat Presidents do things after they leave.

Republican Presidents do fuck all.

Sure, Carter sucked. But after he left office, he's done great things.

Most Republicans sit on their butts.

Who is the last important Vice President?

Al Gore, Nobel Laureat.

What's Mister Cheney doing these days? Blabbering on about how water boarding
is kewl!

Bush" Still in Crawford, pretending to be a Cowboy, but afraid of horses.

Yeah, and what did Reagan do or Nixon?

Fuck all.
Larry Smith
2009-09-19 15:30:56 UTC
Post by Larry Smith
Post by Phlip
Post by Crap Detector
[...]
Just so you know. The Bill Clinton Fund has raised over $260 million dollars
for all kinds of charities.

That's what Bill is up to.
Phlip
2009-09-19 17:47:29 UTC
Just so you know.  The Bill Clinton Fund has raised over $260 million dollars
for all kinds of charities.
That's what Bill is up to.
Bush Sr uses his daily "security" briefings to turn the Carlyle Group
from a hole-in-the-wall to the apex predator among spooks.

Note: Mid-level spooks have to pass regular polygraph tests to ensure
they have not leaked anything they shouldn't know.

Does Poppy?
5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09
2009-09-19 16:13:27 UTC
Post by Larry Smith
Post by Phlip
Post by Crap Detector
Carter was the worst president in modern American history.
At least he didn't appease terrorists...
Yeah, but most Republicans blame Carter for the OPEC embargo.
The one that started in 1973?
Post by Larry Smith
And most Repblicans forget that the US military was expanded under Carter.
Amd most Republicans blame Carter for what he inherited, from an
unelected President.
And most Republicans call Carter a bad man, despite what he's done after.
Only Clinton had a more scandal-free administration. And no, I don't
consider consensual blow jobs to be as bad as taking bribes or selling
favors.
Post by Larry Smith
What did Nixon do? Fuck all.
What did Ronald Reagan do after he left?
Fuck all.
It's interesting. Former Democrat Presidents do things after they leave.
Republican Presidents do fuck all.
Sure, Carter sucked. But after he left office, he's done great things.
Most Republicans sit on their butts.
Who is the last important Vice President?
Al Gore, Nobel Laureat.
What's Mister Cheney doing these days? Blabbering on about how water
boarding is kewl!
Bush" Still in Crawford, pretending to be a Cowboy, but afraid of horses.
Actually, first think he did was ditch the stage prop they called "the
ranch" and got himself a tony MacMansion in the 'burbs.
Fuck all.
Larry Smith
2009-09-19 16:20:18 UTC
Post by 5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09
Post by Larry Smith
Post by Phlip
Post by Crap Detector
Carter was the worst president in modern American history.
At least he didn't appease terrorists...
Yeah, but most Republicans blame Carter for the OPEC embargo.
The one that started in 1973?
Do you watch the show called "Mad Men"?

It's about an early 1960's era Madison Avenue Advertising Firm.

Everybody smokes, everybody drinks, pregnant women smoke and drink, no seatbelts
carrying the baby. All the shit that happened to me when I was a boy back in
those days!

Christ! It's hilarious.

Last season they were backing Nixon on the TV debate with JFK! And they were
so fucking positive about Nixon! God, it is a laugh.
5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09
2009-09-19 17:52:06 UTC
Post by Larry Smith
Post by Phlip
Post by Crap Detector
Carter was the worst president in modern American history.
At least he didn't appease terrorists...
Yeah, but most Republicans blame Carter for the OPEC embargo.
The one that started in 1973?
Do you watch the show called "Mad Men"?
It's about an early 1960's era Madison Avenue Advertising Firm.
Everybody smokes, everybody drinks, pregnant women smoke and drink, no
seatbelts carrying the baby. All the shit that happened to me when I
was a boy back in those days!
Christ! It's hilarious.
Last season they were backing Nixon on the TV debate with JFK! And
they were so fucking positive about Nixon! God, it is a laugh.
Just got the DVD for Season one, and watched the first ep the other
night. Christ, the scene where the gynocologist is giving the secretary
a stern lecture about not letting her morals go as he's prescribing her
the pill was falling down funny. I'm looking forward to seeing the
rest.

I remember mention of taking the Nixon account, that he was considered a
shoo-in over the inexperienced Catholic.

Another good cable show is "Sons of Anarchy". I have a couple of ex-
biker friends, and they tell me that this is pretty much how it was in
the outlaw gangs.

The best two are premium channels: "True Blood" and "Weeds".
Larry Smith
2009-09-19 18:01:22 UTC
Post by Larry Smith
Last season they were backing Nixon on the TV debate with JFK! And
they were so fucking positive about Nixon! God, it is a laugh.
Just got the DVD for Season one, and watched the first ep the other
night. Christ, the scene where the gynocologist is giving the secretary
a stern lecture about not letting her morals go as he's prescribing her
the pill was falling down funny. I'm looking forward to seeing the
rest.
I remember mention of taking the Nixon account, that he was considered a
shoo-in over the inexperienced Catholic.
Another good cable show is "Sons of Anarchy". I have a couple of ex-
biker friends, and they tell me that this is pretty much how it was in
the outlaw gangs.
The best two are premium channels: "True Blood" and "Weeds".
I gave up on True Blood, but I'm a fan of Ashes to Ashes, the follow-up to the
Brit version of Life on Mars.

I just downloaded the first two seasons.

And yesterday? I downloaded the entire first season of Crash.

The one that was modeled after that Best Picture movie, directed and written by
London Ontario's Paul Haggis.

It stars two of my fav actors. Dennis Hopper and Eric Roberts!
Larry Smith
2009-09-19 18:07:40 UTC
Post by Larry Smith
[...]
Yeah. I know. Most people are into Julia Roberts.

But I was big on The Pope of Greenwich Village.

Mickey Rourke, Eric Roberts and Daryl Hannah. When she was really hot back in
'84.

Dennis Hopper and Eric Roberts? C'mon!

It's got to be nuts!
5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09
2009-09-19 19:05:03 UTC
Post by Larry Smith
[...]
First season A2A was a bit of a disappointment, but the second season hit
the levels we saw with LoM. If you can, get the unedited Brit versions.
I know Canadian TV isn't as censorious as American TV is, but it still
chops stuff out to make room for ads.

TB gets better as it goes along.
Post by Larry Smith
Post by Larry Smith
I just downloaded the first two seasons.
And yesterday? I downloaded the entire first season of Crash.
The one that was modeled after that Best Picture movie, directed and
written by London Ontario's Paul Haggis.
I assume you're a Due South fan as well. "Bennie, you killed six people
today. One more and you qualify for American citizenship". I'll have to
look for Crash. The movie rocked.
Post by Larry Smith
Post by Larry Smith
It stars two of my fav actors. Dennis Hopper and Eric Roberts!
OK. I'm there, dude.
Post by Larry Smith
Yeah. I know. Most people are into Julia Roberts.
All teeth and tits. If I want cute and can act, I'll go with Natalie
Portman or Kate Winslet.
Post by Larry Smith
But I was big on The Pope of Greenwich Village.
Mickey Rourke, Eric Roberts and Daryl Hannah. When she was really hot
back in '84.
Dennis Hopper and Eric Roberts? C'mon!
It's got to be nuts!
Oh yeah: the head of the motorcycle gang in Sons of Anarchy? Ron
Perlman. Hellboy. He's great.
Larry Smith
2009-09-19 19:47:01 UTC
Post by 5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09
Oh yeah: the head of the motorcycle gang in Sons of Anarchy? Ron
Perlman. Hellboy. He's great.
Ron Pearlman!

LOL! What was he in?

"Beauty and the Beast" with Linda Hunt.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092319/

Twenty years ago!

Cripes. I'm ashamed to admit that I recall it!
Larry Smith
2009-09-19 19:48:40 UTC
Post by Larry Smith
Post by 5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09
Oh yeah: the head of the motorcycle gang in Sons of Anarchy? Ron
Perlman. Hellboy. He's great.
Ron Pearlman!
LOL! What was he in?
"Beauty and the Beast" with Linda Hunt.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092319/
Twenty years ago!
Cripes. I'm ashamed to admit that I recall it!
Sorry, it was Linda Hamilton.

Not Hunt.
Foxtrot
2009-09-19 21:45:55 UTC
Post by Larry Smith
It's interesting. Former Democrat Presidents do things after they leave.
Yeah they "do things". Like insult about half of America for disagreeing
with Bailout Obama.
Post by Larry Smith
Most Republicans sit on their butts.
They usually have the class to step aside and let history judge them.
Unlike bitter Jimmy who accuses millions of racism.
Post by Larry Smith
Who is the last important Vice President?
Al Gore, Nobel Laureat.
How's his opulent mention in Tennessee doing? Does he fly in coach
when he gallivants around the world lecturing us about pollution?
Enjoyed watching the Berlin Wall fall as a result of his vision.
Gandalf Grey
2009-09-19 22:22:38 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Larry Smith
It's interesting. Former Democrat Presidents do things after they leave.
Yeah they "do things". Like insult about half of America for disagreeing
with Bailout Obama.
Like pointing out that the GOP has turned into a fringe minority of white
racists.
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Larry Smith
Most Republicans sit on their butts.
They usually have the class
To shut up and try to avoid indictments for their crimes.
5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09
2009-09-20 01:30:01 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Larry Smith
It's interesting. Former Democrat Presidents do things after they leave.
Yeah they "do things". Like insult about half of America for disagreeing
with Bailout Obama.
Do you REALLY think your noisy little band of vicious crackpots make up
"half of America"? The country would be finished if they ever did.
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Larry Smith
Most Republicans sit on their butts.
They usually have the class to step aside and let history judge them.
Unlike bitter Jimmy who accuses millions of racism.
I can see why Republican ex-presidents don't want history judging them.
Voyager
Carter was a way better President than Raygun or GB2.
klunk
2009-09-19 20:24:54 UTC
Post by Phlip
Post by Crap Detector
Carter was the worst president in modern American history.
At least he didn't appease terrorists...
actually... what he did do was attempt to initiate visionary policies that
created short-term pain in favour of long-term gain... but... the ADD types
who are so addicted to their luxurious pampering are still too blind and
ignorant to realize that many of today's problems surrounding energy would
not now have such a dire impact on the standard of living they still don't
realize they're failingly fighting to preserve without realizing their
approach is akin to this following joke:

(it's an oldie, so... with it are the requisite stereotypes)

a bum feels an intense need to take a crap but sees nowhere to relieve
himself and so, drops his duty on the street... in an attempt to hide the
result of his action, he places his hat over it when a friend approaches him
and says, "what's that under yer hat?"

embarrassed, he stammers a bit and spurts out, "it's a fast".

"oh?" his friend looks on quizzically, "what's a fast?"

committed to his story, the bum quickly invents an explanation, "oh... uh...
it's just... fast. it's just soooo fast that the only way to stop it from
getting away is to totally cover it'.

his friend becomes even more intrigued, "what does it look like?"

he shot back, "nobody knows, ya idjit! it's faaast! so fast nobody's ever
seen it."

his friend's eyes light up, "I wanna see it!"

paralyzed by fear at the thought of his actions being discovered he pleaded,
"yew can't! it's too fast!"

his friend's eyes narrowed and gleamed with an idea, "tell you what... I'll
hold my hands around the hat so it can't go anywhere while you lift it!"

he realized he had no choice but to agree while his friend cupped his hands
steadily around the hat and so, he slowly began lifting it. his friend
quickly reached in and grabbed the still steaming pile of moist refuse and
as he squeezed, his eyes popped with amazement. "it sure is fast! I can feel
it slipping through my fingers!"

---

and so... some might ask the point of this joke... others might understand
exactly how it represents the reichtoid idiotology... whoever reads this can
easily identify and choose their affiliation by the sort of mindset is
represented within it... and how one deals with the consequences of their
own behaviour...

carter was only the "worst" from the perspective of those who still fail to
see that his energy policies would have avoided what will be an increasingly
more painful transition away from our fossil-teats and his mid-east policies
would have avoided the mega-trillions being dumped into killing the people
today who have become mindlessly enraged by the inept meddling of
foreigners... had both of his visions been followed in these two areas
alone, this world would have been in a FAR better place than it is today...
and all that was required back then was a little "belt-tightening"... and
ultimately, far less "belt-tightening" than will be required for future if
the regressive, albatross-like reichtoids of today have their way... ;-)
5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09
2009-09-19 16:04:04 UTC
Carter was the worst president in modern American history. Now he is old
and senile but still capable of mischief. He is blatant anti- Semite and
anti-capitalist wanting to bring American down. Recently he described
his country racist for its opposition to Obama.
Ted Kennedy, was one of the worst American senators ever. His eternal
monument will be Chappaquiddick and "No child left behind" in America's
superb public education system.
Gee, there's no violence or hatred among the right wingers.

Right, folks?
Larry Smith
2009-09-19 16:44:25 UTC
Post by 5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09
[quoted text muted]
Ted Kennedy, was one of the worst American senators ever. His eternal
monument will be Chappaquiddick and "No child left behind" in America's
superb public education system.
Gee, there's no violence or hatred among the right wingers.
Right, folks?
Well. My old high school had a GM dealership across the road, and for a long
time had a massive Jamacian drug problem.

Then the GM Dealership became a Mosque, the Muslims kicked the Nig**ers out, and
there really isn't a drug issue there there now.

Of course, it's not like my days when there was Football and Ice Hockey either.

It's all Cricket and many of the students pray to Allah 4 times a day!

So? You trade guns, Jamacians and drugs for Muslims?

What do you think? An improvement?
Larry Smith
2009-09-19 16:49:32 UTC
Post by Larry Smith
Post by 5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09
[quoted text muted]
Ted Kennedy, was one of the worst American senators ever. His eternal
monument will be Chappaquiddick and "No child left behind" in America's
superb public education system.
Gee, there's no violence or hatred among the right wingers.
Right, folks?
Well. My old high school had a GM dealership across the road, and for a long
time had a massive Jamacian drug problem.
Then the GM Dealership became a Mosque, the Muslims kicked the Nig**ers out, and
there really isn't a drug issue there there now.
Of course, it's not like my days when there was Football and Ice Hockey either.
It's all Cricket and many of the students pray to Allah 4 times a day!
So? You trade guns, Jamacians and drugs for Muslims?
What do you think? An improvement?
And for the Candians here. Laurie Brown from the New Music is a former grad who
does some writing and works at the CBC. I'm thinking of chasing down Laurie to
do a report. The past and the present.

We both graduated in the 1970's.
5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09
Jamaicans played ice hockey? I had no idea.
Rev. Wright
2009-09-19 17:48:45 UTC
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:44:25 -0400, Larry Smith
Post by Larry Smith
Post by 5182 Dead, 315 since 1/20/09
[quoted text muted]
Ted Kennedy, was one of the worst American senators ever. His eternal
monument will be Chappaquiddick and "No child left behind" in America's
superb public education system.
Gee, there's no violence or hatred among the right wingers.
Right, folks?
Well. My old high school had a GM dealership across the road, and for a long
time had a massive Jamacian drug problem.
Then the GM Dealership became a Mosque, the Muslims kicked the Nig**ers out, and
there really isn't a drug issue there there now.
And thus we see the hypocritical racism that is the liberal left.
Don't care much for "Nig**ers" do ya?
Fucking racist trash.
Phlip
He tricked you into rooting for the Muslims...
Rev. Wright
2009-09-19 17:57:47 UTC
Post by Phlip
Post by Rev. Wright
Well.  My old high school had a GM dealership across the road, and for a long
time had a massive Jamacian drug problem.
Then the GM Dealership became a Mosque, the Muslims kicked the Nig**ers out, and
there really isn't a drug issue there there now.
And thus we see the hypocritical racism that is the liberal left.
Don't care much for "Nig**ers" do ya?
Fucking racist trash.
He tricked you into rooting for the Muslims...
And just where do I say anything like that in my reply liar?

Not being against one race does not equate to being against or for
anyone else except in you very small little intellectually challenged
liberal brain.

So why do you defend someone that uses the term "nigger"?
Defennding a fellow racist are ya?
How typical among the hypocritical left these days.
klunk
2009-09-19 19:53:33 UTC
ROTFLMAO.... it's hilarious that you post a subject line like that after
making posts about "librul hatred and vitriol".... keep it up, idiot....
you're doing a fine job of demonstrating just how unhinged idiocy can
get.... bwahahahahahahaha.... 8-D
Larry Smith
2009-09-19 19:58:31 UTC
Post by klunk
ROTFLMAO.... it's hilarious that you post a subject line like that after
making posts about "librul hatred and vitriol".... keep it up, idiot....
you're doing a fine job of demonstrating just how unhinged idiocy can
get.... bwahahahahahahaha.... 8-D
I like it when John Lambourn gets drunk and goes off half cocked and starts
blabbering about the Toronto Blue Jays in can.politics.

I've looked him up in the Blue Jays baseball newsgroup, and nobody pays
attention to him there either.

He's pathetic.
Voyager
2009-09-19 22:11:18 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Crap Detector
Carter was the worst president in modern American history.
No he wasn't. He was a way better President than either GB2 or
terrorist Ronnie Raygun.
Post by Crap Detector
Now he is
old and senile
You seem to be projecting. Carter is still as sharp as a nail.
Post by Crap Detector
but still capable of mischief. He is blatant anti-
Semite
No he isn't. He is anti-Zionist. That is a major point of distinction.
He is also a great humanitarian, something a selfish prick like you
could never be.
Post by Crap Detector
and anti-capitalist wanting to bring American down. Recently he
described his country racist for its opposition to Obama.
A lot of the opposition to Obama is racist in character. Just stop and
read the posts of VapidShit for a while.
duke
2009-09-20 14:05:58 UTC
Post by Voyager
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Crap Detector
Carter was the worst president in modern American history.
No he wasn't. He was a way better President than either GB2 or
terrorist Ronnie Raygun.
You weren't around then, were you.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

David Johnston
2009-09-20 01:39:56 UTC
You've forgotten George Bush.
khemyst
2009-09-20 12:23:36 UTC
Too bad the peanut farmer does not realize that capping on Obama could
reduce him to second worst president of all time- but he's too stupid to
realize that criticizing Obama could improve his own legacy.....