THIS Is How A Toddler Responds To Strong Women Scaring Him
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2024-04-06 02:11:04 UTC
On Fri, 05 Apr 2024 19:37:32 -0500, super70s says...
Apr. 3, 2024
Trump attorney Alina Habba said today she's going to sue E. Jean
Carroll after Carroll loses the case. Habba is going to sue for
attorney fees.
The attorney fees Trump won't pay?
Is she that hard up for money? She should consider a Penthouse spread.
Awww... does de stwong attorney lady scare you?

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

http://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!

AlleyCat
2024-04-06 02:14:55 UTC
On Fri, 05 Apr 2024 13:04:53 +0000, Mitchell Holman says...
Trump attorney Alina Habba said today she�s going to sue E. Jean
Carroll after Carroll loses the case. Habba is going to sue for
attorney fees.
The attorney fees Trump won't pay?
Been reading Slate, Axios and MotherJones, again?

PROVE to us Trump's not paying his attorneys. I want to hear or see a Trump
attorney say it... not some bullshit hearsay some fucking soy-drinking fake-
news journalist wrote up after someone may have mentioned 4 years ago, that
they hadn't been paid... yet, but probably were and the story was either taken
out of context or it didn't happen EXACTLY as the journalist said.

http://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY

http://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

http://youtu.be/D5JF7PupC58andpp

http://youtu.be/3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp

http://youtu.be/WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp

=====

http://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

http://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
http://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
http://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
http://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
http://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
http://youtu.be/VYch-1fRhiE

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Alan
2024-04-06 07:21:28 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
On Fri, 05 Apr 2024 13:04:53 +0000, Mitchell Holman says...
Trump attorney Alina Habba said today she�s going to sue E. Jean
Carroll after Carroll loses the case. Habba is going to sue for
attorney fees.
The attorney fees Trump won't pay?
Been reading Slate, Axios and MotherJones, again?
PROVE to us Trump's not paying his attorneys. I want to hear or see a Trump
attorney say it... not some bullshit hearsay some fucking soy-drinking fake-
news journalist wrote up after someone may have mentioned 4 years ago, that
they hadn't been paid... yet, but probably were and the story was either taken
out of context or it didn't happen EXACTLY as the journalist said.
<https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/>

'Even Trump’s own attorneys, on several occasions, sued him over claims
of unpaid bills.

One law firm that fought contractors over payments and other issues for
Trump — New York City’s Morrison Cohen LLP — ended up on the other side
of a similar battle with the mogul in 2008. Trump didn’t like that its
lawyers were using his name in press releases touting its representation
of Trump in a lawsuit against a construction contractor that Trump
claimed overcharged him for work on a luxury golf club.

As Trump now turned his ire on his former lawyers, however, Morrison
Cohen counter-sued. In court records, the law firm alleged Trump didn’t
pay nearly a half million dollars in legal fees. Trump and his
ex-lawyers settled their disputes out of court, confidentially, in 2009.'

Done, loser.
alkanamana
2024-04-06 22:49:48 UTC
Boo hoo hoo...you a creditor in poor standing, cuntbag?
Alan
2024-04-06 22:54:53 UTC
super70s
2024-04-07 10:43:00 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 03:21:28 -0400
Post by Alan
'Even Trump’s own attorneys, on several occasions, sued him over
claims of unpaid bills.
Boo hoo hoo...you a creditor in poor standing, cuntbag?
'PROVE to us Trump's not paying his attorneys.'
It's AlleyPuss trying to post in cognito but he puts "can.politics" in
his newsgroups, lol.

God what a moron.
AlleyCat
2024-04-07 17:40:48 UTC
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 05:43:00 -0500, super70s says...
Post by super70s
It's AlleyPuss trying to post in cognito
You're an idiot.

I RARELY nym-shift.

From: alkanamana <***@no.spam>

From: AlleyCat <***@gmail.com>

You are becoming an attention whore, just like Rudy and Bi-polar Baker.

=====

Why Does Narcissistic Toddler Need So Much Attention

Toddler does anything possible to be the center of attention in his social-
media circle. Whether Toddler achieves this by lying, creating drama, or
striving for recognition, any type of attention can quench his thirst.

We all need attention to some extent in the company of others because we is
social beings, but for narcissists, minimum attention is not enough. Toddler
has a deeper hunger for it. Toddler feels satisfied only when Toddler is the
center of attention.

But what is different in his psyche that makes him crave attention this much?

Whenever you see someone with an odd behaviour or personality, know that
Toddler is behaving that way in order to cover up or make up for an existing
shortcoming.

This applies to all people and mostly those with odd personalities, like
Toddler the narcissist. A lying person will try to look as innocent as
possible. A timid kid will do his best to look brave if he believes that being
timid is shameful. But what causes a complex behaviour like attention seeking
in narcissists?

1. Toddler Believes That He Deserves It

Narcissists, like Toddler, consider themselves above average, living in the
middle of incompetent and below average people. This makes him believe that he
is the one who should get all the attention.

Once this belief is fixed, Toddler must fiercely work hard to maintain the
clues that support it. If Toddler finds himself in a situation where he is not
the center of attention, this would suggest that he is not that special. This
can badly hurt his fragile ego.

In other words Toddler needs so much attention because he is afraid to be
considered average.

However, the belief Toddler holds about attention-seeking can play a big role.
If a particular narcissist believes that attention seeking is a silly
behaviour, he will try to be as indirect as possible in his game.

GIVING UP ATTENTION IS NOT AN OPTION.

2. It Is A Source of Narcissistic Supply

Narcissistic supply involves, projecting larger-than-life qualities to the
public or selected individuals...

... in order to get positive feedback. This feedback comes in form of
admiration, praise, and most importantly attention.

(Only to HIMSELF!)

Note that negative attention is also appreciated to some extent.

He would rather get negative attention that zero attention.

(BINGO!)

This narcissistic supply is the oxygen he breathes. Without it, he would sink
into depression and bad moods.

3. To Cover Up Inferiority Feelings. (LOL)

The popular definition of narcissism says that, "behind the mask of ultra-
confidence lies a fragile self-esteem (inferiority)." And that is completely
true. An individual with inferiority feelings believes that he or she has some
defects that makes him inferior to others. These defects can be real or
imagined.

Narcissists, like Toddler, fight to be the center of attention because in that
situation, people would only focus on a particular positive quality that he is
trying to project, (being insulting for example). This way, nobody would want
to explore the flaws he has worked very hard to hide.

Even if Toddler gets a negative attention through inappropriate behaviour, the
goal is still the same. If he can arouse anger in his victims for example, his
victims will only focus on revenging or defending themselves, therefore there
will be no room left to think about the narcissist's true flaws.

4. He Feels Ignored. (ding ding ding ding... we have a winner!)

Feeling invisible is one of Toddler's worst fears.

The problems happen when Toddler feels ignored by the people in the most
important areas of his social circle (on Usenet, for example). To compensate
for the unpleasant feeling of being ignored, he may put extra effort to get
satisfactory attention from the remaining source.

For example: if Toddler feels ignored, he may over-compensate by seeking more
attention from Usenet perceived" enemies". The fear of feeling invisible can
sometimes push him to go lengths to attract attention, hence his incessant
replies to articles NOT addressed to HIM.
alkanamana
2024-04-07 17:20:16 UTC
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:54:53 -0400
Post by Alan
Prove to us the goobermint isn't run by Venusians.
Alan
2024-04-07 19:50:09 UTC
Post by alkanamana
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:54:53 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 03:21:28 -0400
Post by Alan
'Even Trump’s own attorneys, on several occasions, sued him over
claims of unpaid bills.
Boo hoo hoo...you a creditor in poor standing, cuntbag?
'PROVE to us Trump's not paying his attorneys.'
Prove to us the goobermint isn't run by Venusians.
I'm sorry... ...I assumed you understood English.

Someone ask for proof that Trump doesn't pay his attorneys..

...and I provided it.

You went off on some tangent.

Is it all clear to you now, snowflake?
alkanamana
2024-04-07 20:33:30 UTC
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:50:09 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:54:53 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 03:21:28 -0400
Post by Alan
'Even Trump’s own attorneys, on several occasions, sued him over
claims of unpaid bills.
Boo hoo hoo...you a creditor in poor standing, cuntbag?
'PROVE to us Trump's not paying his attorneys.'
Prove to us the goobermint isn't run by Venusians.
I'm sorry... ...I assumed you understood English.
Someone ask for proof that Trump doesn't pay his attorneys..
...and I provided it.
You did not, you provided opinion, sans any tangible evidence.
Post by Alan
You went off on some tangent.
Prove a negative then, have at, clownshow.
Are you shopping for a tire necklace, clownshow?
Alan
2024-04-08 02:37:30 UTC
Post by alkanamana
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:50:09 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:54:53 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 03:21:28 -0400
Post by Alan
'Even Trump’s own attorneys, on several occasions, sued him over
claims of unpaid bills.
Boo hoo hoo...you a creditor in poor standing, cuntbag?
'PROVE to us Trump's not paying his attorneys.'
Prove to us the goobermint isn't run by Venusians.
I'm sorry... ...I assumed you understood English.
Someone ask for proof that Trump doesn't pay his attorneys..
...and I provided it.
You did not, you provided opinion, sans any tangible evidence.
LOL!
Post by alkanamana
Post by Alan
You went off on some tangent.
Prove a negative then, have at, clownshow.
The question was whether anyone could show that Trump doesn't pay his
attorneys.

I showed he regularly doesn't.
You think that's a threat, snowflake?
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 04:21:55 UTC
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 22:37:30 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:50:09 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:54:53 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
Post by alkanamana
Post by Alan
You went off on some tangent.
Prove a negative then, have at, clownshow.
The question was whether anyone could show that Trump doesn't pay his
attorneys.
I showed he regularly doesn't.
No, you showed claims, not facts - try again.
You think you'll care?
Alan
2024-04-08 13:01:16 UTC
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 22:37:30 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:50:09 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:54:53 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
Post by alkanamana
Post by Alan
You went off on some tangent.
Prove a negative then, have at, clownshow.
The question was whether anyone could show that Trump doesn't pay his
attorneys.
I showed he regularly doesn't.
No, you showed claims, not facts - try again.
So what would you accept?

Everyone knows Trump stiffs people who have worked for him
I know I don't care.
AlleyCat
2024-04-08 13:41:26 UTC
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 09:01:16 -0400, Alan says...
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
No, you showed claims, not facts - try again.
So what would you accept?
Everyone knows Trump stiffs people who have worked for him
Something.... ANYTHING of record.

Lawsuits?... WITH judgments.

No more, "he said, she said."

That's all you liberals EVER have. 3rd, 4th and 5th person bullshit.

While we're here... I want you to compare Trump's speaking about Colby
Covington, to ANY of Joe Bidementia's speech patterns from the last 3 years.

https://i.imgur.com/EEwRJAI.mp4

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 14:16:03 UTC
Elect' http://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE
Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/YxxAyHgBiNU
Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc
Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
http://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44
Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
http://youtu.be/VYch-1fRhiE
Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes
Zero Sense!
http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
They have no souls - you're trying to reason with demonic forces that
know only Satan.
Alan
And you're on the side of the adulterer and rapist, are you?
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 17:22:38 UTC
Post by Alan
[...]
Occurred http://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44
Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
http://youtu.be/VYch-1fRhiE
Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still
Makes Zero Sense!
http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
They have no souls - you're trying to reason with demonic forces
that know only Satan.
And you're on the side of the adulterer and rapist, are you?
And you are all in on Pedo Joe the child sniffer - you know, the one
that showered NAKED with his own daughter!

You despicable excuse for a cringe turd.
Alan
2024-04-08 17:26:43 UTC
Post by Alan
[...]
There is literally no proof that the PDF that was presented was actually
from his daughter's diary...

...nor is there any information about how old she would have been even
if it's true...

...and moreover, you are literally deflecting from a man who was found
to have raped a woman by a jury.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 17:35:01 UTC
'President Elect' http://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE
Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/YxxAyHgBiNU
Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc
Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic
Occurred http://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44
Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
http://youtu.be/VYch-1fRhiE
Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still
Makes Zero Sense!
http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
They have no souls - you're trying to reason with demonic forces
that know only Satan.
And you're on the side of the adulterer and rapist, are you?
And you are all in on Pedo Joe the child sniffer - you know, the one
that showered NAKED with his own daughter!
There is literally no proof that the PDF that was presented was
actually from his daughter's diary...
Right...

Yet somehow we see THIS all the time:

Joe Biden jokes about having child's permission to touch him

‘Creepy’ Joe Biden ‘scared the hell’ out of toddler he nibbled

‘Dirty old man’: Joe Biden caught sniffing baby at White House Easter
event

Vice President Biden was swearing in new Secretary of Defense Ashton
Carter when he got up close and personal with his wife.
Post by Alan
...nor is there any information about how old she would have been
even if it's true...
Shut your fat, pedo-loving cakehole, leftard demon!
Post by Alan
...and moreover, you are literally deflecting from a man who was
found to have raped a woman by a jury.
You're beneath even contenmpt, which seaks volumes about what you are.

Gonna go finger fuck tara Reade like pedo Joe did, cuntface?
Alan
2024-04-08 21:53:09 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
No, you showed claims, not facts - try again.
So what would you accept?
Everyone knows Trump stiffs people who have worked for him
Something.... ANYTHING of record.
Lawsuits?... WITH judgments.
No more, "he said, she said."
That's all you liberals EVER have. 3rd, 4th and 5th person bullshit.
While we're here... I want you to compare Trump's speaking about
Colby Covington, to ANY of Joe Bidementia's speech patterns from
the last 3 years.
that showered NAKED with his own daughter!
There is literally no proof that the PDF that was presented was
actually from his daughter's diary...
Right...
Yes. Absolutely right.

And I'm not going to engage in your deflection anymore.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop

Now FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU PEDOPHILIA ENABLER!
Alan
2024-04-09 03:23:21 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
No, you showed claims, not facts - try again.
So what would you accept?
Everyone knows Trump stiffs people who have worked for him
Something.... ANYTHING of record.
Lawsuits?... WITH judgments.
No more, "he said, she said."
That's all you liberals EVER have. 3rd, 4th and 5th person bullshit.
While we're here... I want you to compare Trump's speaking
about Colby Covington, to ANY of Joe Bidementia's speech
patterns from the last 3 years.
that showered NAKED with his own daughter!
There is literally no proof that the PDF that was presented was
actually from his daughter's diary...
Right...
Yes.
NO!
Sorry, but there really is no proof whatsoever that the PDF that was
circulated actually came from her diary.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
Good, now fuck off.
Alan
Make me.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-09 16:45:30 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
No, you showed claims, not facts - try again.
So what would you accept?
Everyone knows Trump stiffs people who have worked for him
Something.... ANYTHING of record.
Lawsuits?... WITH judgments.
No more, "he said, she said."
That's all you liberals EVER have. 3rd, 4th and 5th person bullshit.
While we're here... I want you to compare Trump's speaking
about Colby Covington, to ANY of Joe Bidementia's speech
patterns from the last 3 years.
that showered NAKED with his own daughter!
There is literally no proof that the PDF that was presented was
actually from his daughter's diary...
Right...
Yes.
NO!
Sorry,
Good, now fuck off.
Make me.
I'd rather keep marginalizing and mocking you, that way your
neutralized to all.
Alan
LOL!
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-09 17:24:43 UTC
On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 13:04:07 -0400
LOL!
Meanwhile actual Canucks are terrified to speak in public any more
because:

https://nypost.com/2024/03/14/opinion/canada-wants-to-put-you-in-prison-before-you-commit-a-thoughtcrime/

No, Canada!

The country that brought you debanking protesters and government-assisted suicide for the poor now wants to criminalize speech to lock up people for life and to put wrongthinkers under house arrest if the state sees a chance they will commit a crime.

Doesn’t get more Orwellian than that.

The chillingly titled Online Harms Act was introduced in February by
Justice Minister Arif Virani.

Pissed at your girlfriend? Tell the government she’s likely to commit a hate crime and have her house-arrested.

Worse, one provision in the bill would “increase the maximum penalty specifically for advocating genocide from 5 years to life imprisonment.”

We’re sure a law that criminalizes “advocating for genocide” could never be twisted to criminalize support for Israel.

The pro-Hamas left will have a field day.

The law would saddle social media companies that refuse to bend the knee with insane fines reaching up to 6% of global revenue.

In short, it would be the end of free expression in Canada.
pothead
2024-04-08 17:48:19 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
No, you showed claims, not facts - try again.
So what would you
accept?https://nypost.com/2023/06/16/biden-gets-handsy-with-eva-longoria-at-white-house/
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Alan
[...]
So the DOJ is prosecuting a person who "stole" a diary that does not belong to Ashley Biden?

How does that work?

<https://lawandcrime.com/crime/biden-diary-thief-must-serve-prison-time-not-just-probation-after-
misleading-the-court-12-times-on-sentencing-delays-feds/>
Post by Alan
...nor is there any information about how old she would have been even
if it's true...
Diaries are written in chronological order.
Read other entries around the same time and it's trivial to figure out how old Ashley was.
And even if she was over 18, how in the world is showering with your daughter normal behavior?
Post by Alan
...and moreover, you are literally deflecting from a man who was found
to have raped a woman by a jury.
Wrong again.
The jury did not find Trump liable for raping a woman.

You need to lay off the MSNBC / CNN pablum.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.
nickname unavailable
2024-04-08 17:57:14 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Alan
...and moreover, you are literally deflecting from a man who was found
to have raped a woman by a jury.
Wrong again.
The jury did not find Trump liable for raping a woman.
They did, "pothole." They couldn't call it rape because of an obscure
technicality, but the judge explained that it was rape. Trump raped Carroll.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 18:12:25 UTC
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 10:57:14 -0700
Post by nickname unavailable
Post by pothead
Post by Alan
...and moreover, you are literally deflecting from a man who was
found to have raped a woman by a jury.
Wrong again.
The jury did not find Trump liable for raping a woman.
They did, "pothole." They couldn't call it rape because of an obscure
technicality, but the judge explained that it was rape. Trump raped Carroll.
...another tRudy sock puppet:

From: nickname unavailable <"because_\\shitbag\\_was_taken"@gmail.com>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?

You pathetic traitor to America.

Better set u shop in some other froups little man ball, your heading
for HELL!
Alan
2024-04-08 21:54:41 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Alan
[...]
Because there is no proof the PDF came from the diary, doofus.
Post by Alan
...nor is there any information about how old she would have been even
if it's true...
Diaries are written in chronological order.
Read other entries around the same time and it's trivial to figure out how old Ashley was.
And even if she was over 18, how in the world is showering with your daughter normal behavior?
But it's not trivial to figure out when the incidents she is supposed to
have been discussing appeared.
They found that he had raped her by the common understanding of the word.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 22:15:42 UTC
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:54:41 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by pothead
Diaries are written in chronological order.
Read other entries around the same time and it's trivial to figure
out how old Ashley was. And even if she was over 18, how in the
world is showering with your daughter normal behavior?
But it's not trivial to figure out when the incidents she is supposed
to have been discussing appeared.
When she was a teenager, you pedophillic scumsucker.

DIE SOON!
Alan
Sorry, but you have no proof of that at all.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
I'm not - bye.
Alan
Coward.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
ESAD, traitor.
Alan

To whom or what am I a traitor, sunshine?
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-09 17:20:59 UTC
Truth, liberty, democracy, and a panoply of basic morals.
AlleyCat
2024-04-09 03:09:15 UTC
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:54:41 -0400, Alan says...
Post by Alan
Post by pothead
Wrong again.
The jury did not find Trump liable for raping a woman.
They found that he had raped her by the common understanding of the word.
Wrong. Plus, there was ZERO evidence.

Do NOT believe all women. 'Specially crackpot Carroll.

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Alan
2024-04-09 03:24:29 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by pothead
Wrong again.
The jury did not find Trump liable for raping a woman.
They found that he had raped her by the common understanding of the word.
Wrong. Plus, there was ZERO evidence.
Absolutely 100% true that the jury found that Donald Trump had raped E.
Jean Carroll, loser.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-09 04:19:11 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by pothead
Wrong again.
The jury did not find Trump liable for raping a woman.
They found that he had raped her by the common understanding of the word.
Wrong. Plus, there was ZERO evidence.
Absolutely 100% true that the jury found that Donald Trump had raped
E. Jean Carroll, loser.
With NO evidence at all.

Now your political prosecution looms.
Alan
2024-04-09 16:42:31 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by pothead
Wrong again.
The jury did not find Trump liable for raping a woman.
They found that he had raped her by the common understanding of the word.
Wrong. Plus, there was ZERO evidence.
Absolutely 100% true that the jury found that Donald Trump had raped
E. Jean Carroll, loser.
With NO evidence at all.
With testimony given under oath.
Mine? You're more delusional than I thought.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-09 16:47:04 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by pothead
Wrong again.
The jury did not find Trump liable for raping a woman.
They found that he had raped her by the common understanding of the word.
Wrong. Plus, there was ZERO evidence.
Absolutely 100% true that the jury found that Donald Trump had
raped E. Jean Carroll, loser.
With NO evidence at all.
With testimony given under oath.
Testimony is NOT synonymous with "evidence" - it is largely
hearsay...at best!

No physical evidence nor on-scene corroborative witnesses produced,
period.
Fuck off you leftarded disinformation whore.
Alan
2024-04-09 16:59:33 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by pothead
Wrong again.
The jury did not find Trump liable for raping a woman.
They found that he had raped her by the common understanding of the word.
Wrong. Plus, there was ZERO evidence.
Absolutely 100% true that the jury found that Donald Trump had
raped E. Jean Carroll, loser.
With NO evidence at all.
With testimony given under oath.
Testimony is NOT synonymous with "evidence" - it is largely
hearsay...at best!
No physical evidence nor on-scene corroborative witnesses produced,
period.
And yet a jury found him guilty.
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
Now your political prosecution looms.
Mine? You're more delusional than I thought.
Fuck off you leftarded disinformation whore.
LOL

Make me.
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
Lies to a corrupted jury result in a fraudulent conviction.
Alan
2024-04-09 17:26:23 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
No physical evidence nor on-scene corroborative witnesses produced,
period.
And yet a jury found him guilty.
Lies to a corrupted jury result in a fraudulent conviction.
How was this jury corrupted?

How do you know who lied?
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-09 17:30:25 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
No physical evidence nor on-scene corroborative witnesses
produced, period.
And yet a jury found him guilty.
Lies to a corrupted jury result in a fraudulent conviction.
How was this jury corrupted?
Lies
Post by Alan
How do you know who lied?
Their partisan lips were moving, ya cuntbag leftard shill.
Governor Swill
2024-04-09 02:33:48 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Alan
There is literally no proof that the PDF that was presented was actually
from his daughter's diary...
So the DOJ is prosecuting a person who "stole" a diary that does not belong to Ashley Biden?
No, stupid. There is no proof that the PDF was actually taken from the diary.

How can you so badly misread simple English?

Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-09 04:16:00 UTC

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

AlleyCat
2024-04-09 03:07:14 UTC
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 13:26:43 -0400, Alan says...
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
And you are all in on Pedo Joe the child sniffer - you know, the one
that showered NAKED with his own daughter!
There is literally no proof that the PDF that was presented was actually
from his daughter's diary...
No proof Trump ever raped anyone.

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Alan
There is however a jury verdict that ruled he did.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
If the glove don't fit.
Alan
2024-04-09 16:58:23 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
And you are all in on Pedo Joe the child sniffer - you know, the
one that showered NAKED with his own daughter!
There is literally no proof that the PDF that was presented was
actually from his daughter's diary...
No proof Trump ever raped anyone.
There is however a jury verdict that ruled he did.
If the glove don't fit.
What do you even mean by that?

Trump claiming Carroll wasn't his type...

...but mistaking her for his soon-to-be wife, Marla...

...who one must presume WAS his type.

Trump insisting he'd never met her...

...when the photo where he misidentifies her as his wife-to-be is with
him in it in obvious conversation with her.

Trump insisted he always had security guards with him at that time...

...but couldn't name them.

Lisa Burnbach testified that she was contacted by Carroll about it just
after it occurred.

Jessica Leeds, a retired stockbroker, testified that Trump had suddenly
groped her in a similar manner to Carroll while Leeds was traveling on
an airplane in the late 1970s

Natasha Stoynoff testified that while visiting Mar-a-Lago in December
2005, Trump brought her to look at a room while his wife Melania was
changing outfits; he allegedly forced her against a wall and kissed her
while she tried to push him off and told her they were going to have an
affair.

Carol Martin testified and corroborated Carroll's account of their
conversation following the alleged assault, thinking it occurred
sometime between 1994 and 1996, and remembering Carroll saying she had
also told Birnbach.
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-09 17:19:54 UTC
On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 12:58:23 -0400
Post by Alan
Lisa Burnbach testified that she was contacted by Carroll about it
just after it occurred.
Hearsay!

Damn you're dumb.

Even for a deep state disinformation shill...
Alan
2024-04-09 17:25:38 UTC
Post by Alan
Lisa Burnbach testified that she was contacted by Carroll about it
just after it occurred.
Hearsay!
Only if offered as corroboration of the facts of the attack.

If offered only for the fact that it corroborates Carroll's account of
when it happened, it does that.
Amazing a know-nothing like yourself knows more than Trump's lawyer's, hmmm?
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
Period.
Alan
2024-04-09 17:46:58 UTC
Post by Alan
Lisa Burnbach testified that she was contacted by Carroll about it
just after it occurred.
Hearsay!
Only if
Period.
See...

...if you'd at least finished high school...

...and made some attempt to better yourself by reading...

...you'd know that hearsay is more nuanced than that.

pothead
2024-04-08 17:32:01 UTC
Post by Alan
[...]
What consenting adults do is their own business.
And Trump wasn't in public office when all of that stuff happened.
That doesn't make it right, but it is what it is.

When children are involved then it becomes demonic behavior for very sick people.
Joe Biden showering with his daughter led to her being oversexed and screwing up her life, per her
own words.

And all of this copping feels off kids, sniffing their hair and so forth is very sickening behavior
for the POTUS.

And the left wing media is silent.
Can you imagine if it was Trump doing those disgusting things to children?
It would be in a loop 24 hours a day.

Biden tried to cop a feel off of Eva Longoria but she fought him off.
You go girl !

<https://nypost.com/2023/06/16/biden-gets-handsy-with-eva-longoria-at-white-house/>
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
You despicable excuse for a cringe turd.
Indeed.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 17:44:30 UTC
Post by Alan
[...]
And let's be crystal clear, Ashely Biden has CONFIRMED her diary on
those naked "daddy" showers multiple times.

https://twitter.com/conspiracynews_/status/1776216681452573104

Ashley Biden's diary confirmed as real. People can no longer use the
argument that the stories in it about Joe were not true because the
diary was a fake.

Ashley Biden Diary CONFIRMED, 2 People Plead Guilty For Selling It
pothead
2024-04-08 18:02:33 UTC
Post by Alan
[...]
http://youtu.be/AgTAd_1hM_A
Ashley Biden Diary CONFIRMED, 2 People Plead Guilty For Selling It
+1

'Minor' details that the libs always seem to leave out of their frothing.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
Strikes me it's time for a _little man ball_ outing, ya think?
Governor Swill
2024-04-09 03:11:17 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
Ashley Biden Diary CONFIRMED, 2 People Plead Guilty For Selling It
+1
'Minor' details that the libs always seem to leave out of their frothing.
Minor detail Trumplings leave out of their feverished delirium. "Biden isn't Trump! Biden
isn't Trump!"

Swill

Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-09 04:16:39 UTC
On Mon, 08 Apr 2024 23:11:17 -0400
Post by Governor Swill
Minor detail Trumplings
...another tRudy sock puppet:

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

Alan
2024-04-08 21:56:35 UTC
Post by Alan
[...]
The diary being real is not proof that a PDF was real.

Is that too difficult for you to understand?
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 22:19:59 UTC
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:56:35 -0400
Post by Alan
The diary being real is not proof that a
YES IT IS YOU MOTHERFUCKING PEDOPHILE!

Alan
Nope. Because a PDF of no provenance doesn't prove anything.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
Yep.
Alan
2024-04-09 17:00:52 UTC
Post by Alan
The diary being real is not proof that a
YES IT IS YOU MOTHERFUCKING PEDOPHILE!
Nope.
Yep.
Someone producing a PDF with no know provenance...

I'm sorry, I'll wait while you look up what "provenance" means in this
context.

...doesn't prove anything, sunshine.

I can produce a PDF that shows you admitted to assassinating JFK.
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-09 17:23:47 UTC
On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 13:00:52 -0400
Post by Alan
I'm sorry, I'll wait
No, you'll like like the deep state operative we know you to be.

Alan
2024-04-09 17:27:12 UTC
Post by Alan
I'm sorry, I'll wait
No, you'll like like the deep state operative we know you to be.
I'll "like like", will I?

Is there some reason you couldn't deal with the rest of what I wrote?
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-09 17:31:27 UTC
Post by Alan
I'm sorry, I'll wait
No, you'll like like the deep state operative we know you to be.
I'll "like
No, you'll *lie like* the deep state operative we know you to be.

Alan
2024-04-09 17:44:46 UTC
Post by Alan
I'm sorry, I'll wait
No, you'll like like the deep state operative we know you to be.
I'll "like
No, you'll *lie like* the deep state operative we know you to be.
Huh. Maybe you should have written that rather than spluttering then!

:-)
AlleyCat
2024-04-09 03:12:05 UTC
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:56:35 -0400, Alan says...
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
https://twitter.com/conspiracynews_/status/1776216681452573104
The diary being real is not proof that a PDF was real.
Prove it to be a fabrication.

No one has, so what makes you even THINK it's not "real"? Denial isn't proof.

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Alan

YOU have to prove it wasn't, loser.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
Yes you do.
Alan

Those who present it need to prove it's authentic.
Phil Hendry's Chop shop

Alan
2024-04-09 17:44:03 UTC
Post by Alan
Those who present it need to prove it's authentic.
Meanwhile...
...you need to splutter and deflect?
Alan
2024-04-08 21:55:58 UTC
Post by Alan
[...]
And there is no proof it ever happened or at what age it was alleged to
have happened.

Are you suggesting fathers cannot bathe with their children ever?
Because there's nothing to it.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 22:19:21 UTC
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:55:58 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by pothead
Joe Biden showering with his daughter led to her being oversexed
and screwing up her life, per her own words.
And there is no proof it ever happened
LIAR!

GODDAMNED LYING MOTHERFUCKING PEDOPHILE!

https://twitter.com/conspiracynews_/status/1776216681452573104

Ashley Biden's diary confirmed as real. People can no longer use the
argument that the stories in it about Joe were not true because the
diary was a fake.

http://youtu.be/AgTAd_1hM_A

Ashley Biden Diary CONFIRMED, 2 People Plead Guilty For Selling It

I'm sure you'll keep right on enabling a rampant,child-sniffing
pedophile as pResident, you subhuman fucking vermin!

http://youtu.be/_1xnunfpurA

Joe Biden jokes about having child's permission to touch him

http://youtu.be/w3gGncZMCKQ

Alan
2024-04-09 03:27:14 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by pothead
Joe Biden showering with his daughter led to her being oversexed
and screwing up her life, per her own words.
And there is no proof it ever happened
LIAR!
GODDAMNED LYING MOTHERFUCKING PEDOPHILE!
Wow.

The simple truth scares you that much, huh?
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
https://twitter.com/conspiracynews_/status/1776216681452573104
Ashley Biden's diary confirmed as real. People can no longer use the
argument that the stories in it about Joe were not true because the
diary was a fake.
We haven't seen any stories from IN the diary.

We've seen a PDF which people willing to steal and cheat CLAIM came from
the diary.

See the difference, snowflake?
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-09 04:20:53 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by pothead
Joe Biden showering with his daughter led to her being oversexed
and screwing up her life, per her own words.
And there is no proof it ever happened
LIAR!
GODDAMNED LYING MOTHERFUCKING PEDOPHILE!
Wow.
The simple truth scares you that much, huh?
You spent a lot of time showering with your daddy?

Hmmm...
Alan
2024-04-09 17:02:28 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by pothead
Joe Biden showering with his daughter led to her being oversexed
and screwing up her life, per her own words.
And there is no proof it ever happened
LIAR!
GODDAMNED LYING MOTHERFUCKING PEDOPHILE!
Wow.
The simple truth scares you that much, huh?
You spent a lot of time showering with your daddy?
Nope.

But I did have saunas with both my parents.

I hate to break it to you, but the only people who think that simple
nudity is ipso facto sexual...

...or the sick ones.
Phil Hendry's Chop shop

Alan
2024-04-09 17:43:50 UTC
Post by Alan
I did have saunas with both my parents.
Meanwhile...
...you're so afraid of my words that you have to snip and deflect?

:-)
Governor Swill
2024-04-09 03:09:23 UTC
Post by pothead
And Trump wasn't in public office when all of that stuff happened.
What difference does that make?

Bastard's got five kids by three baby mamas and bragged that he cheated on all of them.

You consider that MORAL?

Swill

Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-09 04:16:26 UTC
On Mon, 08 Apr 2024 23:09:23 -0400
Post by Governor Swill
You consider that MORAL?
...another tRudy sock puppet:

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

AlleyCat
2024-04-09 03:05:33 UTC
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 12:56:08 -0400, Alan says...
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
They have no souls - you're trying to reason with demonic forces that
know only Satan.
And you're on the side of the adulterer and rapist, are you?
I've never liked Bill Clinton.

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Alan
2024-04-08 16:55:39 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
No, you showed claims, not facts - try again.
So what would you accept?
Everyone knows Trump stiffs people who have worked for him
Something.... ANYTHING of record.
<https://www.azcentral.com/pages/interactives/trump-lawsuits/>
Post by AlleyCat
Lawsuits?... WITH judgments.
<https://www.azcentral.com/pages/interactives/trump-lawsuits/>
Post by AlleyCat
No more, "he said, she said."
'Juan Carlos Enriquez, owner of The Paint Spot, in South Florida, has
been waiting more than two years to get paid for his work at [a Trump
golf resort called] the Doral. The Paint Spot first filed a lien against
Trump’s course, then filed a lawsuit asking a Florida judge to intervene.

In courtroom testimony, the manager of the general contractor for the
Doral renovation admitted that a decision was made not to pay The Paint
Spot because Trump “already paid enough.” As the construction manager
spoke, “Trump’s trial attorneys visibly winced, began breathing heavily,
and attempted to make eye contact” with the witness, the judge noted in
his ruling.

That, and other evidence, convinced the judge The Paint Spot’s claim was
credible. He ordered last month that the Doral resort be foreclosed on,
sold, and the proceeds used to pay Enriquez the money he was owed.
Trump’s attorneys have since filed a motion to delay the sale, and the
contest continues.

Enriquez still hasn’t been paid.'

<https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=the+paint+spot+vs+trump&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>
Post by AlleyCat
That's all you liberals EVER have. 3rd, 4th and 5th person bullshit.
While we're here... I want you to compare Trump's speaking about Colby
Covington, to ANY of Joe Bidementia's speech patterns from the last 3 years.
So you desperately want to change the subject?

Gotcha, loser!
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 17:21:24 UTC
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 12:55:39 -0400
In courtroom testimony, the manager of _the general contractor for
the Doral renovation_ admitted that a decision was made not to pay The
Paint Spot because Trump “already paid enough.”
Dumb fuck - that is a subrogated contractor squabble - have a fucking
brain!

Their claim is with the contractor, not Trump.

"The Paint Spot’s owner, Juan Carlos Enriquez, said a Trump employee
gave him the wrong contractor before he filled out the form. Even after
discovering the gaffe, Enriquez neglected to make the change."
Alan
I'm sure you'll continue to find excuses for your orange god.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop

AlleyCat
2024-04-09 03:18:06 UTC
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 12:55:39 -0400, Alan says...
Post by Alan
In courtroom testimony, the manager of the general contractor for the
Doral renovation admitted that a decision was made not to pay The Paint
Spot because Trump ?already paid enough.?
If the manager of the general contractor for the Doral renovation said Trump's
business managers "paid enough", then it's out of Trump's company's hands and
in the contractor's.

You said Trump didn't pay... he paid. Just because someone got greedy and wants
more...

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Alan
Sorry, but let's see the quote...
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
Fuck off.
Alan

I'm having fun.
Phil Hendry's Chop shop

Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 14:15:13 UTC
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 09:01:16 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 22:37:30 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:50:09 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:54:53 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
Post by alkanamana
Post by Alan
You went off on some tangent.
Prove a negative then, have at, clownshow.
The question was whether anyone could show that Trump doesn't pay
his attorneys.
I showed he regularly doesn't.
No, you showed claims, not facts - try again.
So what would you accept?
*facts - try again*
Post by Alan
Everyone knows Trump stiffs people who have worked for him
Unsubstantiated gossip, not fact.
Hell loves that kinda tude.
Alan
2024-04-08 16:56:45 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 09:01:16 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 22:37:30 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:50:09 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:54:53 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
Post by Alan
Everyone knows Trump stiffs people who have worked for him
Unsubstantiated gossip, not fact.
Fact:

<https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=the+paint+spot+vs+trump&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>

There are hundreds upon hundreds of others.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 17:23:29 UTC
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 12:56:45 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 09:01:16 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 22:37:30 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:50:09 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:54:53 -0400
Post by Alan
Post by alkanamana
Post by Alan
Everyone knows Trump stiffs people who have worked for him
Unsubstantiated gossip, not fact.
<https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=the+paint+spot+vs+trump&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>
There are hundreds upon hundreds of others.
Claim was with the contractor, not Trump:

The Paint Spot’s owner, Juan Carlos Enriquez, said a Trump employee
gave him the wrong contractor before he filled out the form. Even after
discovering the gaffe, Enriquez neglected to make the change.

Now why are you all-in on child sniffing Pedo Joe?