Beto Gets Pissed When Normal American Laughs At Him
Add Reply
Klaus Schadenfreude
2022-08-12 00:46:03 UTC
The Democratic gubernatorial candidate was speaking to a crowd in
North Texas about the mass shooting in Uvalde, where a gunman killed
19 children and two teachers, when a member in the audience began to
laugh, NPR member station KUT reported.

O'Rourke quickly spun around and pointed at the heckler and said, "It
may be funny to you, motherfucker, but it's not funny to me, OK."

https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-cons-political-future-texas-governor

When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
g***@gmail.com
2022-08-12 14:33:06 UTC
On Thu, 11 Aug 2022 17:46:03 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
The Democratic gubernatorial candidate was speaking to a crowd in
North Texas about the mass shooting in Uvalde, where a gunman killed
19 children and two teachers, when a member in the audience began to
laugh, NPR member station KUT reported.
O'Rourke quickly spun around and pointed at the heckler and said, "It
may be funny to you, motherfucker, but it's not funny to me, OK."
Why is it when Trump talks like this, he's being "authentic" but when
a Dem talks like this, he's being an ass?
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-cons-political-future-texas-governor
When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
Three cheers to O'Rourke for calling out that murderous ass.

Swill
the Mob Takes the Fifth, - Donald Trump
Klaus Schadenfreude
2022-08-12 14:43:44 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
On Thu, 11 Aug 2022 17:46:03 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
The Democratic gubernatorial candidate was speaking to a crowd in
North Texas about the mass shooting in Uvalde, where a gunman killed
19 children and two teachers, when a member in the audience began to
laugh, NPR member station KUT reported.
O'Rourke quickly spun around and pointed at the heckler and said, "It
may be funny to you, motherfucker, but it's not funny to me, OK."
Why is it when Trump talks like this, he's being "authentic" but when
a Dem talks like this, he's being an ass?
Who said Beto was "being an ass" when he talks like this? We already
know they guy is unhinged.
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-cons-political-future-texas-governor
When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
Three cheers to O'Rourke for calling out that murderous ass.
LOL Since you have no fucking idea how Beto referenced Uvalde, you
have no idea what you're babbling about.
g***@gmail.com
2022-08-12 20:34:49 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-cons-political-future-texas-governor
When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
Three cheers to O'Rourke for calling out that murderous ass.
LOL Since you have no fucking idea how Beto referenced Uvalde, you
have no idea what you're babbling about.
Word salad. Back in the filters you go.

Swill
--
"Every investigation thus far makes one conclusion abundantly clear:
Secretary Clinton's fundamental lack of judgment and wanton disregard
Kevin McCarthy (R) commenting on the Mar a Lago search August 09, 2022
g***@gmail.com
2022-08-12 21:06:23 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-co
ns-political-future-texas-governor
When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
Three cheers to O'Rourke for calling out that murderous ass.
LOL Since you have no fucking idea how Beto referenced Uvalde, you
have no idea what you're babbling about.
Word salad. Back in the filters you go.
That's amusingly kooky. A sock that has been taking a dirt nap for years
"killfiling" the living.
g***@gmail.com
2022-08-13 02:45:38 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-co
ns-political-future-texas-governor
When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
Three cheers to O'Rourke for calling out that murderous ass.
LOL Since you have no fucking idea how Beto referenced Uvalde, you
have no idea what you're babbling about.
Word salad. Back in the filters you go.
That's amusingly kooky. A sock that has been taking a dirt nap for years
"killfiling" the living.
Another example of the depths of criminality the right will go to.
Forging posts to cast doubt on others. Much like planning to call an
election bogus in order to cast doubt on the system.

Swill
Klaus Schadenfreude
2022-08-12 21:29:56 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-cons-political-future-texas-governor
When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
Three cheers to O'Rourke for calling out that murderous ass.
LOL Since you have no fucking idea how Beto referenced Uvalde, you
have no idea what you're babbling about.
Word salad. Back in the filters you go.
TRANSLATION
Swill knows Klaus is correct, and will now hide under his rock.

LOL
Blue Lives Matter
2022-08-12 14:57:28 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
On Thu, 11 Aug 2022 17:46:03 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
The Democratic gubernatorial candidate was speaking to a crowd in
North Texas about the mass shooting in Uvalde, where a gunman killed
19 children and two teachers, when a member in the audience began to
laugh, NPR member station KUT reported.
O'Rourke quickly spun around and pointed at the heckler and said, "It
may be funny to you, motherfucker, but it's not funny to me, OK."
Why is it when Trump talks like this, he's being "authentic" but when
a Dem talks like this, he's being an ass?
Probably because Beto is an ass before he says anything...
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-cons-political-future-texas-governor
When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
Three cheers to O'Rourke for calling out that murderous ass.
Four cheers for the guy who laughed at Beto...
Post by g***@gmail.com
Swill
the Mob Takes the Fifth, - Donald Trump
g***@gmail.com
2022-08-12 20:36:12 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-cons-political-future-texas-governor
When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
Three cheers to O'Rourke for calling out that murderous ass.
Four cheers for the guy who laughed at Beto...
Too bad for you what he was really laughing at was twenty dead
children in Uvalde.

Swill
Blue Lives Matter
2022-08-12 21:27:05 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-cons-political-future-texas-governor
When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
Three cheers to O'Rourke for calling out that murderous ass.
Four cheers for the guy who laughed at Beto...
Too bad for you what he was really laughing at was twenty dead
children in Uvalde.
Swill
No, he was laughing at Beto, Rudy. How can you help from laughing at
that worthless shitstain?
Klaus Schadenfreude
Now Swill thinks he can read minds.
David Hartung
2022-08-13 17:28:57 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-cons-political-future-texas-governor
When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
Three cheers to O'Rourke for calling out that murderous ass.
Four cheers for the guy who laughed at Beto...
Too bad for you what he was really laughing at was twenty dead
children in Uvalde.
Now Swill thinks he can read minds.
If Swill truly is Rudy (which I doubt) ha has been claiming to read
minds for years..
Klaus Schadenfreude
2022-08-13 17:50:05 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-cons-political-future-texas-governor
When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
Three cheers to O'Rourke for calling out that murderous ass.
Four cheers for the guy who laughed at Beto...
Too bad for you what he was really laughing at was twenty dead
children in Uvalde.
Now Swill thinks he can read minds.
If Swill truly is Rudy (which I doubt) ha has been claiming to read
minds for years..
Rudy is either (a) gone in for treatment at the Bakersfield Behavioral
Healthcare Hospital, (b) suffered a brain aneurysm and is on life
support waiting for another dwarf that can use his organs (c) was
noticed by a talent scout at the Jolly Kone Parking Lot and is
starring in a remake of 1970's "The Sinful Dwarf," or (d) entered the
final terminal stages of Trump Derangement Syndrome and can no longer
balance on the four phone books he sits on to spew his bitterness.

I don't think he's Swill or Molly Bolt or any of those other idiots,
who have a rich and varied stupidity all their own.

Usenet misses Rudy as much as they miss Kurt Lochner, which is to say,
they don't.
NoBody
2022-08-14 14:05:56 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
[...]
He's here just not using that persona. He's still using all the other
ones. The language and "structure" of replies are unmistakable.
g***@gmail.com
2022-08-13 22:31:30 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-cons-political-future-texas-governor
When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
Three cheers to O'Rourke for calling out that murderous ass.
Four cheers for the guy who laughed at Beto...
Too bad for you what he was really laughing at was twenty dead
children in Uvalde.
Now Swill thinks he can read minds.
If Swill truly is Rudy (which I doubt) ha has been claiming to read
minds for years..
So the Uvalde story is referenced and somebody finds that funny. Seems
an inappropriate time for laughter.

Swill
Lock Them UP!
2022-08-16 06:50:08 UTC
Changing the name won't change the fact that it's FAGGOT SPREAD DISEASE.
An Italian greyhound owned by a gay couple has been infected
with monkeypox in the first reported case passed from a human to
their pet.

The French couple, involved in a non-monogamous relationship,
are believed to have contracted monkeypox following sexual
contact with other men.

They said they noticed pustules on their dog's stomach. A PCR
test later confirmed the pooch had contracted the virus.

The animal had shared a bed with the two men and had licked at
least one of them before licking itself, according to the Lancet
Medical Journal.

Riiiight. They were molesting the animal. The poor animal
should be put down.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dog-infected-monkeypox-after-
sharing-bed-licking-owners
Lock Them UP!
2022-08-18 02:18:10 UTC
It's a FAGGOT SPREAD DISEASE! Nothing will change that.
The number of monkeypox cases is rising locally mostly among gay
and bisexual men, the county’s top public health official said.

“What we’re seeing around the country — and what we’re starting
to see in Galveston County — is primarily men who have sex with
men and who have had partners in the last couple weeks with
painful skin lesions or a fever and blisters,” Dr. Philip
Keiser, Galveston County Local Health Authority, said.

“We need to get the word out to those individuals that you need
to be careful.”

Getting that message to the people most at risk supersedes worry
about stigmatizing the gay and bisexual community, he said.

“It’s a challenge in how we talk about it,” Keiser said. “There
are people saying we have to be very careful about stigmatizing
the gay community.

“But hearing from physicians who identify as gay and the gay
community, they’ve been critical that public health at large has
not been explicit enough.

“People are concerned about the stigmas to the gay community,
but my experience is that people would just prefer you to be
direct.”

People who have HIV are more likely to contract monkeypox but
they haven’t been getting sicker than people who are not HIV
positive, Keiser said.

Although gay and bisexual men have been most at risk, infections
can happen among people outside those groups, Keiser warned.

Monkeypox spreads through close contact with an infected animal
or through direct contact with skin lesions or bodily fluids or
indirect contact with contaminated clothing or linens, according
to the U.S. Centers For Disease Control and Prevention.

“We saw an individual yesterday who has a roommate,” Keiser
said. “They don’t have any intimate relationships, but the
roommate does the laundry.

“We looked at the lesions and we really think it could be
monkeypox. Dirty bed sheets, or dirty clothes can also transfer
it as well.”

Asked whether any women in Galveston County have contracted the
disease, Keiser responded: “We have seen at least one person
that doesn’t fall into the traditional risk group.”

The health district has declined to disclose genders of any of
the five possible cases identified in Galveston County, citing
fear identifying the infected people.

Monkeypox was discovered in 1958 when two outbreaks of a pox-
like disease occurred in colonies of monkeys kept for research.
Despite being named “monkeypox,” the source of the disease
remains unknown, according to the CDC.

“The first human case of monkeypox was recorded in 1970,”
according to the CDC.

“Prior to the 2022 outbreak, monkeypox had been reported in
people in several African countries. Almost all monkeypox cases
in people outside of Africa were linked to international travel
to countries where the disease commonly occurs or through
imported animals.”

The first probable case was announced on July 20 in Galveston
County. The unidentified man was an out-of-state resident and it
took the CDC weeks to confirm the diagnosis.

“As of now, there are three county residents and two non county
residents that we are confident have monkeypox, but we haven’t
gotten the final results back yet,” Keiser said. “That being
said, we have several other cases where tests have been sent
off.”

Monkeypox symptoms include fever, headache, muscle aches and
backache, swollen lymph nodes, chills, exhaustion and a rash
that might look like pimples or blisters that appear on the
face, inside the mouth and on other parts of the body like
hands, feet and chest.

Some people might develop a rash first, followed by other
symptoms. Others experience only a rash.

Although blisters, rashes, and skin lesions might be the classic
symptom of monkeypox, that doesn’t always mean a person has
contracted the viral disease so it’s crucial to test, Keiser
said.

“There are other things that can give you blisters,” Keiser
said. “We have to see the lesion then basically break the
blister and rub it really hard with a swab. Once we get that
swab, we have to send it to a lab in Houston.”

The Houston Health Department Laboratory Response Network will
conduct a screening test, he said. If the lab deems the sample
test to be presumptively positive, it sends the sample to the
CDC to perform a more specific test to determine whether it is
indeed monkeypox, Keiser said.

The county already has received a shipment of vaccine and
expects to receive another next week, Keiser said. The vaccines
are being reserved for high risk groups and those who come in
close contact with the infected, such as medical staff, he said.

The vaccines are effective almost immediately, but require a
booster to work long term, Keiser said.

“If we can vaccinate you within the first four days of exposure,
that will prevent you from getting monkeypox in about 85 percent
of the cases.” Keiser said.

“Fortunately, we know how to run a mass vaccine campaign now.”

As of Friday, there were 815 cases of monkeypox in Texas; 11,177
cases nationwide.

José Mendiola: 409-683-5230 or ***@galvnews.com

https://www.galvnews.com/article_799c1794-38eb-5a58-a349-
640da55695d2.html
Lock Them UP!
2022-08-18 02:28:19 UTC
It's a FAGGOT SPREAD DISEASE! Nothing will change that.
ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — As monkeypox continues to spread across
the country, leaders at the Pride Center of the Capital Region
are concerned about the stigma messaging behind the disease
could spread.

Monkeypox is now a public health emergency. President Biden made
the declaration Thursday, allowing more funding for vaccines and
resources to the hardest hit areas including New York State.

Local and state leaders are working with organizations like the
Pride Center of the Capital Region to provide resources and
access to vaccines, which are now available to LGBTQ+ men at
clinics across the region.

“We are providing those resources to them as they come in,”
Nathanial Gray, Executive Director for the Pride Center of the
Capital Region, said. “We are making sure people know how to get
tested and vaccinated. I am making sure as I speak to you and
everywhere else that folks are aware that the stigma has got to
be paid attention to.”

Ulster County reports first case of monkeypox
Gray said, while most infections are currently in LGBTQ+ men,
the core messaging on the disease needs to change.

“This is a virus that anyone can contract and it’s not sexual in
any way,” Gray said. “It’s touching skin which children do on
the playground and elderly folks do when they are getting a bath
in a nursing home, this is a normal part of our every day
experience so to consistently message about gay men or men who
have sex with men is dangerous.”

Cyber scammers increase as Monkeypox cases grow
Gray adds the stigma against LGBTQ+ men can lead to furthering
the mental health crisis many in the community are facing. He
said he wants leaders to pay attention to the stigma and shift
their approach to the monkeypox outbreak on risks to the general
public.

“Leave LGBTQ messaging to us,” Gray said. “We already do that,
we have 20 years of history of messaging to our community that
safe sex is the most important thing.”

https://www.news10.com/news/pride-center-messaging-surrounding-
monkeypox-needs-to-change/
Lock Them UP!
2022-08-18 02:38:24 UTC
It's a FAGGOT SPREAD DISEASE! Nothing will change that.
Specific sexual behaviors were linked to where monkeypox
symptoms showed up on the body of infected individuals,
researchers in Spain reported.

Proctitis, an inflammation in the lining of the rectum, was more
likely in individuals who reported anal receptive sex, while
nearly all of those who presented with ulcerative tonsillitis
reported oral receptive sex, found Oriol Mitjà, PhD, of
University Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol in Badalona, Spain,
and colleagues in a study published in The Lancet.

"Lesion swabs showed the highest viral loads, which, combined
with the history of sexual exposure and the distribution of
lesions, suggests close contact is probably the dominant
transmission route in the current outbreak," the group wrote.

The findings were consistent with a viral load more than three
orders of magnitude higher in lesion samples than in respiratory
samples.

"Strikingly higher viral loads in lesion swabs than in
pharyngeal swabs should be further investigated to guide the
decision on whether respiratory transmission is relevant and
respiratory isolation at home is necessary," the researchers
added.

Their study enrolled 181 human monkeypox virus-infected patients
from three sexual health clinics in Madrid and Barcelona. Of
these patients, 166 identified as gay, bisexual, or men who had
sex with men (MSM), and 15 identified as heterosexual men or
heterosexual women.

Investigators collected lesion, anal, and oropharynx swabs for
PCR testing and surveyed patients on specific sexual activities,
asking them to report on number of sexual partners and sexual
practices, including whether they practiced vaginal insertive
sex, anal insertive or receptive sex, and oral insertive or
receptive sex.

Proctitis was an absolute 31% more likely among MSM who reported
anal receptive sex than among other MSM (38% vs 7%, P<0.0001).
These patients also had a higher frequency of viral prodrome
than the group that did not report anal receptive sex (62% vs
28%, P<0.0001).

Of the 18 out of 19 patients presenting with ulcerative
tonsillitis who reported oral receptive sex, higher viral load
on the skin was found compared to throat swabs (mean cycle
threshold value 23 vs 32, P<0.0001).

"Our study strengthens the evidence for skin-to-skin contact
during sex as the dominant mechanism of transmission of
monkeypox, with important implications for disease control," the
authors wrote.

"Anorectal and genital epithelium routes exhibit the highest
probability of sexually transmitted infection acquisition
because they have a lower degree of keratinization and a higher
frequency of antigen-presenting cells such as macrophages and
dendritic cells," they noted.

In an accompanying commentary, Dimie Ogoina, MD, of the Niger
Delta Teaching Hospital in Bayelsa, Nigeria, and president of
the Nigerian Infectious Diseases Society, noted the findings
were similar to studies outside countries where human monkeypox
is endemic.

"There have been no previous reports of proctitis from countries
where monkeypox is endemic, but atypical presentations, such as
genital rash as the first symptom and lack of distinct febrile
prodrome, have been reported from Nigeria," Ogoina wrote.

Ogoina also pointed to a New England Journal of Medicine study
on monkeypox in a cohort of 16 countries that found the virus in
the seminal fluid in 29 of 32 tested samples. That study
reported complications such as conjunctival lesions, acute
kidney injury, and a self-limiting myocarditis, which were not
observed by the researchers in Spain.

Mitjà and co-authors noted that 32 individuals in their cohort
(18%) acquired monkeypox infection despite a smallpox
vaccination history, which "warrants further investigation to
better understand the protection provided by vaccination in the
context of the current outbreak."

Limitations of the study included no testing of other bodily
fluids such as blood and semen, "although it is still unclear
whether these bodily fluids contribute to monkeypox virus
transmission," Ogoina pointed out.

"The authors also did not evaluate longitudinal changes in cycle
threshold values that could have differential peaks at the
different lesion sites during the natural history of human
monkeypox," he added.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/generalinfectious
disease/100176
Lock Them UP!
2022-08-18 02:53:33 UTC
It's a FAGGOT SPREAD DISEASE! Nothing will change that.
(CNN) -- A hallmark of the ongoing monkeypox outbreak is that
most cases have been linked to sexual activity, and this has
prompted some debate around whether to describe the illness as a
sexually transmitted disease.

"Many infectious diseases, although we will classify them in one
manner of transmission, have multiple mechanisms of
transmission," said Dr. Amesh Adalja, a senior scholar at the
Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security at Johns Hopkins
Bloomberg School of Public Health. Monkeypox may spread
sexually, he noted, but it is clearly spreading through non-
sexual close contact, as well.

"I don't think we have enough information at this point to
completely classify it. I think there's some suggestions, but
there's more study that needs to be done," Adalja said.

"There are other infections -- for example, syphilis -- that
spread through other ways other than sexual transmission," he
said. "Zika virus is a mosquito-borne illness, but it can also
be spread sexually. The question to me is more about making sure
we're clear on what's going on from a physiological standpoint
before you would make that type of claim."

Some experts argue that labeling monkeypox as an STD could be
not only misleading but potentially harmful for public health.

"A negative about suggesting that monkeypox is an STD is that
people who are not having sex think immediately, 'OK, I'm not
going to get it,' " said Dr. Saju Mathew, an Atlanta-based
primary care physician and public health specialist.

"What a lot of people will think is it's like herpes or
gonorrhea or chlamydia -- meaning you have to have sex to get
it. That's not true. So that is why it's dangerous to suggest
that it is only exclusively transmitted via sex. That's
misinformation," he said. "It is transmitted via sex in a
majority of cases, but it's not exclusively transmitted via
intimate contact. You can also get it through non-intimate
contact."

David Harvey, executive director of the National Coalition of
STD Directors, said he and his colleagues refer to monkeypox as
a "sexually associated" infection for now.

"With the data that is available now, we know that the primary
mode of transmission is sexually associated -- contact that is
of a sexual nature. Technically, a sexually transmitted
infection is defined as an exchange of genital fluid that have a
virus or bacteria that is associated with a sexually transmitted
infection," Harvey said. "We need the science that shows
definitively that this is an infection that can be passed by
semen or genital fluids, and the science on that is not quite
clear yet, which is why we're calling this sexually associated."

What makes an STD
STDs, also known as sexually transmitted infections or STIs, are
infections that are passed from one person to another through
sexual contact such as vaginal, oral or anal sex. In some cases,
these infections also can spread through skin-to-skin intimate
contact, as with herpes and HPV.

The long history of STDs dates to archaic times. Some studies
suggest that migrations of modern human ancestors can be
associated with HPV, types of herpes and other sexually
transmitted diseases.

In modern times, a study out of Nigeria was among the first
recent reports to describe the possible sexual transmission of
monkeypox. That country experienced a large outbreak of
monkeypox in humans in September 2017, and the study about it
was published in the journal PLOS One in 2019. Previously, human-
to-human transmission was thought to primarily occur by means of
saliva or respiratory droplets or direct contact with the pus or
crust of lesions.

"There is no formal process to label an infection as an STI or
STD," Kristen Nordlund, a spokesperson for the US Centers for
Disease Control and Prevention, wrote in an email to CNN on
Monday. "Experts generally determine, scientifically, if a
pathogen can be transmitted through sex, in which case it's
called 'sexually transmissible.' And how frequently the
infection is referred to as an STI relates to the proportion of
transmissions accounted for by sex vs some other route -- but
there is no 'rubric' that is used to guide this determination."

She said monkeypox can be described more accurately as "sexually
transmissible," as sex is one of the ways the virus can spread --
but not the only way.

"Sex is a human behavior. If stigma wasn't associated with
infections transmitted through sex, there would be less concern
of implications for saying monkeypox is an STI for people who
are more heavily impacted," Nordlund wrote. "It's also important
to look at this question globally -- and keep in mind the
implications for this label vary depending on where you are in
the world. For example, there are countries where homosexuality
is penalized by prison or even death. Labeling monkeypox as a
STI or STD could have far-reaching consequences in these
countries."

The monkeypox virus can spread during skin-to-skin contact,
direct contact with a monkeypox rash or scabs from an infected
person, or direct contact with their respiratory secretions.
Scientists are still researching whether monkeypox can be spread
through semen or vaginal fluids.

Although the risk is low, there is also some potential for the
virus to spread through items or surfaces like clothing, bedding
or towels that were used by someone with monkeypox.

Mathew said the skin lesions caused by a monkeypox infection
actually could be mistaken for a common STD like herpes or
syphilis, and in some cases, a person with monkeypox could have
coinfections with common sexually transmitted diseases.

When he treated his first monkeypox patient in Atlanta, Mathew
immediately noticed that the person had the typical lesions on
his face. But the 25-year-old man also had buttocks pain, Mathew
said. "He ended up having another STD in addition to monkeypox,"
which was herpes.

Mathew added that about 25% of monkeypox patients in the US have
had STD co-infections.

Harvey said that "when diagnosing monkeypox, you have to test
for monkeypox, but you also have to do the range of other STI
tests to ensure that those are either ruled out or diagnosed as
well."

"We do happen to have the highest sexually transmitted infection
rates in the US, basically in American history. So it's not
surprising that we're diagnosing more STIs in the context of the
current monkeypox outbreak," he said. "Anecdotally, we're
hearing from some of our clinics across the country that they're
seeing rates anywhere of 15% to 40% of coinfections with other
STIs, but we don't have national data on that right now."

The CDC's clinical guidance tells health care providers, "It is
important to comprehensively evaluate patients presenting with
genital or perianal ulcers for STIs. However, co-infections with
monkeypox and STIs have been reported and the presence of an STI
does not rule out monkeypox."

Combating stigma
Any efforts to call monkeypox a sexually transmitted infection
"will only increase stigma and ignores other means of
transmission," Jason Farley, nurse scientist and the inaugural
Leadership and Innovation Endowed Chair at the Johns Hopkins
University School of Nursing, wrote in an email to CNN.

"The virus is spreading among close contacts and sexual networks
within the gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men
communities. We have also seen spread, although limited thus
far, within households with cases in men, women and children.
The latter is transmission likely through skin-to-skin contact
of parents and children, but environmental contamination
resulting in transmission is also possible," Farley wrote.

"If we look at how the AIDS response unfolded, for example, it
took almost a decade to get the heterosexual community to pay
attention and realize that HIV was not a gay disease," he wrote.
"We cannot allow the same form of inaccurate information to
guide our public health practice today."

Harvey, of the National Coalition of STD Directors, said that
stigma is something STD clinics combat daily and he worries
about the monkeypox outbreak being stigmatized in the context of
it being a sexually associated disease.

"We don't want people to dismiss this as a sexually transmitted
infection, but at some level, this buys into the stigma of
sexually transmitted infections," he said. "And so, for those of
us who work in this field on a full-time basis and deal with
these issues every day in and out, we want to do everything we
can to break down stigma, especially in relation to sexually
transmitted infections, so that we're ensuring people get tested
and treated free of shame or fear."

Overall, whether or not monkeypox is designated an STD, Harvey
said the response to the outbreak is weighing down STD clinics.

"STI and sexual health clinics across the country are bearing
the brunt of responding to testing and treatment needs right now
-- and they don't have additional funding to handle the influx
of patients. We're also seeing other sexually transmitted
infection testing and care already getting disrupted," Harvey
said.

One survey of more than 80 clinics, conducted by the National
Coalition of STD Directors, between July 26 and 29 found that
63% have received referrals from other health care providers for
suspected monkeypox cases, 52% have served people who have been
turned away from other providers, and 40% have incurred
unanticipated expenses for supplies or personnel due to
monkeypox response.

Also, 65% of clinics have had to modify workflows to manage
monkeypox, such as changing from walk-in clinics to appointment-
only, and 22% have had to reduce either symptomatic or
asymptomatic screening for other STIs to prioritize monkeypox
services.

There is "a lack of additional funding, a lack of federal
funding, that can directly support these programs," Harvey said.
"These programs need support for supplies, testing, to pay for
testing, they need additional staff hours and other types of
capacity to help support the response for this outbreak."

By Jacqueline Howard, CNN

https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/news/why-calling-monkeypox-an-
std-is-about-more-than-just-a-label/
Lock Them UP!
2022-08-18 02:58:36 UTC
It's a FAGGOT SPREAD DISEASE! Nothing will change that.
After weeks of scouring public health departments across the
country and two foreign nations for any mention of a single
lesbian-to-lesbian transmission of the monkeypox virus, it is
worth asking why most of the agencies are mixing lesbians in
with gay men in their sexual orientation epidemiology categories.

The Los Angeles and San Francisco health departments at the end
of July documented zero female cases of monkeypox, hence no
lesbian cases, yet both have a single sexual orientation
category that combines gays and lesbians, in the former while
the latter city’s category is for LGBQ+.

Other domestic local and state jurisdictions with many monkeypox
cases, including Chicago, New York City and the rest of state
outside of the five boroughs, and California, show female cases
either at zero or in the single or low double digits and the
sexual orientation of the women is not disclosed the
epidemiology.

In Canada, the Ontario health authorities are not providing
sexual orientation data but in their technical notes mention
that although “cases have been mostly identified among males who
report sexual or intimate contact with other males (MSM), anyone
can get monkeypox.” Total female cases were at three and
lesbians are omitted from the epidemiology.

Across the pond, the UK Health Security Agency’s data collected
from “enhanced surveillance questionnaires” in their metric
category includes only gays, bisexuals and men who have sex with
men. They further explain that “the majority of monkeypox cases
in the UK continue to be in gay, bisexual and other men who have
sex with men, with the infection being passed on mainly through
close contact in interconnected sexual networks.” Again, nothing
referencing lesbians.

The most current authoritative recommendations and data
published in the Weekly Morbidity and Mortality Report from the
Centers for Disease Control states, “Public health efforts
should prioritize gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with
men, who are currently disproportionately affected, for
prevention and testing, address equity, and minimize stigma,
while maintaining vigilance for transmission in other
populations.”

You know the drill by now. No reference whatsoever about lesbian
cases or women-loving-women at risk of contracting this virus.

My concerns are varied. First, it is inaccurate epidemiology to
lump gay, bisexual and MSM together with lesbians. They should
have their own category, if only so we know if they’re
contracting monkeypox and to address the unique health and
wellness needs of lesbians.

Second, health officials should explain why they have combined
various sexual orientations into one category. Give us the
reasoning behind this decision.

This is the closest San Francisco’s health officials have come
to give me a clear explanation: “As you can see, over 97% are in
individuals who identify as male, trans male or trans female.
You can get an idea on the impact to these groups based on this
data.”

California’s public health agency had this say: “Our team has
investigated your inquiry and found that currently this is a
limitation of the data that we have available based on how it is
collected and reported to CDPH. We are exploring options for how
to address this data collection […]It is accurate that only a
handful of cases have been reported in individuals who identify
as women, and we know a majority of the cases are currently
occurring in men who identify as gay/bi/trans.”

What I believe we need is for the epidemiologists to break down
data already collected on the LGBTQ+ community and who has
contracted monkeypox, say why they’ve mixed us together, and in
the future create separate categories as they have done for
racial demographics.

The epidemiologists do not put all people of color into a single
category and the same should be done for this and all diseases
regarding the queer populations.

I asked respected and longtime health reporter, AIDS and
bisexual activist Liz Highleyman, for her thoughts about these
matters and she replied:

“True, one should not say ‘LGBT people’ when they mean gay/bi
men. But this reminds me of when some activists demanded
diversion of resources from heavily impacted communities to
study HIV among lesbians or run HIV prevention programs for
lesbians.”

Yes, I too remember during the AIDS plague year, not just what
she says about lesbians, which I believe was based on
politically correct thinking about HIV epidemiology, which did
no one any good.

There are vast differences separating gay men and lesbians, and
science should reflect that reality, which unfortunately is not
the case today with monkeypox statistics and messaging.

FACTUAL COMMENTS:

d farr

If all of the little gay boys out there would just keep their
butt cheeks shut for a few weeks, we could flatten the curve of
this disgusting virus.

https://gaycitynews.com/why-are-lesbians-and-gay-bi-men-lumped-
together-in-monkeypox-stats/
Lock Them UP!
2022-08-20 07:29:16 UTC
Encouraging "transgender" shit is child abuse. Call it what it is.
We're going to have to start taking these perverts out.
A Yale professor has come under fire over a video in which she
describes helping children as young as 3 years old with their
“gender journey.”

Dr. Christy Olezeski, who co-founded the Yale Pediatric Gender
Program, was filmed saying she helps treat those questioning
their gender and also provides guidance on “medical
intervention.”

“I am the director of the Yale gender program, which is an
interdisciplinary program working with gender-expansive
individuals 3 to 25 and their families,” Olezeski said in the
clip posted on Yale University’s YouTube page.

“We help individuals who are questioning their gender identity
or who identify as transgender or non-binary, and we help them
with their gender journey.”

Olezeski added that the program helps individuals think “through
the risks and benefits of medical intervention, starting medical
intervention and also building supports around them.”

“I love what I do,” Olezeski continued. “So, it’s really, really
wonderful to be working in this field and to be working with
individuals who are gender diverse and gaining their support and
helping them on their gender journeys.”

The backlash against Olezeski — and the program — was swift
after the clip started circulating widely on Twitter on Thursday.

It wasn’t immediately clear when the video was first posted, but
it had been taken down from Yale’s YouTube page as of Friday.

Olezeski and Yale University didn’t immediately respond to The
Post’s request for comment.

“3 YEAR OLDS should not be led to change genders! Leave them
alone,” director and producer Robby Starbuck tweeted.

Arizona GOP Chair Dr. Kelli Ward added: “Society has lost its
marbles.”

Meanwhile, comedic duo HodgeTwins accused the program of
inflicting child abuse.

“Kid’s memories are just starting to work at 3. Kids think
they’re dinosaurs or a dog. There is no ‘gender journey’ at 3,
this is child abuse,” they tweeted.

Yale’s Pediatric Gender Program website says it offers a range
of medical treatments related to gender affirmation — including
puberty-blocking treatments, cross-hormone therapies and gender-
affirming surgery.

Reassignment surgery is not available to those aged under 18,
according to the program’s site.

The program doesn’t make clear how early age puberty blockers or
early hormones are used.

Comments:

Tim Jonson
6 hours ago

"gender expanses"... meaning there is no end to the advocacy or
monetization of this insanity. That video represents a body of
thought that is way, way too much for a 3 year old. A 3 year
old who indicates gender fluidity has been coached to say
something for the family psychiatrists, plain and simple.
Welcome to 2022, where 3 year old infants are used as political
pawns, with the collateral damage being unimaginable.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/19/yale-professor-helps-3-year-olds-
with-gender-journey/
Lock Them UP!
2022-08-20 20:56:31 UTC
Lock these fucking perverts up with each other and let them infect themselves to death.
Keep them away from children.
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) has said
that the monkeypox virus can remain on blankets, couches, coffee
machines, computer mouse and light switches for days.

The CDC study claimed researchers had found the monkeypox virus
on 70 per cent of "high-contact areas" twenty days after a
person displayed symptoms, however, it added that no live virus
was detected indicating infection risk was low.

Also Read: Experts express concerns over fast-spreading
misinformation

CDC said cleaning and disinfection may have contained
contamination at home. The WHO has already instituted a study to
find out whether genetic changes are responsible for the
monkeypox surge worldwide.

The CDC had said earlier that monkeypox can spread from person
to person contact and can also spread through respiratory
secretions and face-to-face contact including intimate physical
contact such as kissing, cuddling or sex. The current CDC
advisory says monkeypox is “sexually transmissible”.

The virus has now spread to at least 92 countries with 35,000
cases being detected worldwide.

The WHO had identified two distinct variants as Clade I and
Clade II. The health agency added that Clade II had two sub-
clades, IIa and IIb.

According to the world health body, the virus can be contained
if a person avoids close, skin-to-skin contact with people who
have a rash that looks like monkeypox and also avoid contact
with "objects and materials" that a person with monkeypox has
used.

(With inputs from Agencies)

WATCH WION LIVE HERE

https://www.wionews.com/world/monkeypox-virus-can-remain-on-
blankets-coffee-machines-says-cdc-study-508648
Lock Them UP!
2022-08-21 06:29:46 UTC
Lock these fucking perverts up with each other and let them infect themselves to death.
Keep them away from children.
The first case of monkeypox in someone younger than 18 has been
identified in New York, according to health officials.

Data posted to the state Health Department website says only
that the case is in a patient who lives outside of New York City.

It is among 192 probable and confirmed cases of the virus
reported outside of the Big Apple.

Within New York City, there were 2,596 cases as of Friday,
according to the city DOH.

The virus is typically spread through close contact with an
infected person or by touching items they have used such as
clothing or towels.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/20/first-juvenile-monkeypox-case-
identified-in-new-york/
Lock Them UP!

640da55695d2.html
Lock Them UP!

Lock Them UP!

monkeypox-needs-to-change/
Lock Them UP!

with-gender-journey/
Lock Them UP!

NoBody
2022-08-14 14:04:48 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-cons-political-future-texas-governor
When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
Three cheers to O'Rourke for calling out that murderous ass.
Four cheers for the guy who laughed at Beto...
Too bad for you what he was really laughing at was twenty dead
children in Uvalde.
Now Swill thinks he can read minds.
If Swill truly is Rudy (which I doubt) ha has been claiming to read
minds for years..
Oh he's definitely Rudely. Notice how obsessed Swill is with you? The
same level of obsession Rudely exhibits with you. He has also slipped
up and let his Rudely person show in some posts.
Blue Lives Matter
Absoliutely...
Blue Lives Matter
2022-08-14 14:26:48 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1117026657/beto-f-bomb-heckler-pros-cons-political-future-texas-governor
When are you coming to take out AR's, motherfucker? LOL
Three cheers to O'Rourke for calling out that murderous ass.
Four cheers for the guy who laughed at Beto...
Too bad for you what he was really laughing at was twenty dead
children in Uvalde.
Now Swill thinks he can read minds.
If Swill truly is Rudy (which I doubt) ha has been claiming to read
minds for years..
You really don't recognize his trolling behavior? He regularly posts
totally undocumented claims with no other purpose than get you to
respond... which you usually do...
Shoot them
2022-08-31 03:28:10 UTC
Get the shotguns out and put an end to gay pride parades.
Exterminate the gay vermin.
The White House announced new actions on Tuesday to combat the
spread of monkeypox including providing vaccines and support to
LGBT events across the country.

"The Administration is providing additional vaccines and support
to states and cities holding events that convene large groups of
LGBTQI+ individuals, specifically gay, bisexual, and other men
who have sex with men," the White House said in a press release.

The statement continued, "The White House also announced a new
pilot to surge vaccine availability and other prevention
resources to communities of color in light of recent CDC data
showing the disproportionate reach of the virus among Black and
Latino gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men."

The White House will be providing monkeypox vaccines to pride
events in Atlanta, New Orleans, and Oakland over the course of
the next few weeks.

Comments:

sandwiches
43 minutes ago

Why is there always so much attention given to such small
populations and the greater populations are asked to fund
everything?

kitcarker
39 minutes ago

this such a small percentage of the population it ills me we
break our back for them.

dennissizzler
39 minutes ago

Exactly … I’d love to hear Nancy, Kamala or Biden explain this.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-send-monkeypox-
vaccines-large-gay-pride-events-nationwide
Shoot them
2022-09-02 00:56:36 UTC
It's time to put an end to this, people.
Exterminate the gay vermin and their leftist enablers.
Masked, black-clad Antifa protesters showed up brandishing
weapons at a "drag brunch" in Texas that was open to children
Sunday.

Police maintained a presence at the event, which took place at
the Anderson Distillery and Grill in Roanoke, Texas, and led at
times to tense stand-offs between protesters and
counterprotesters.

Approximately 20 children and multiple self-proclaimed teachers
attended the event where drag queens performed and collected
dollar bills, according to footage of the event obtained by
journalist Tayler Hansen (WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT).

News of the drag brunch had spread for days on social media,
drawing complaints and calls for protests.

One such group was Protect Texas Kids, an organization that aims
to "take a stand in protecting kids from the toxic,
indoctrinating agenda of the left by exposing the truth behind
the ongoing assault that has been ruthlessly waged against our
children’s identities, core development, and traditional
values," according to its website.

After Protect Texas Kids founder Kelly Neidert called on
supporters to protest the event to "put some pressure on the
restaurant," a group called Elm Fork John Brown Gun Club
(EFJBGC) called on people to show up to counter protest against
them.

EFJBGC claims to "[promote] and [assist] marginalized
communities in organizing community defense against white
supremacists [and] fascism," according to its Instagram.

The group later appeared to identify the armed masked protesters
as members of its organization in a tweet.

Fox News Digital reached out to the group for comment, but did
not receive a response in time for publication.

Neidert told Fox News Digital that once the drag brunch event
started, there were already approximately 30 people "staked out"
in a nearby parking garage.

"They had people throughout the parking garage, on the roof and
on some of the other floors with their guns," she said. "And
then they had people out right by the bar with more guns. And
then people kind of throughout the area, just monitoring what
was going on. And they were walking people from the bar to their
cars."

The distillery did not respond to a request for comment from Fox
News Digital, but owner Jay Anderson wrote in a Facebook post
amid backlash last week that the event would include no foul
language, sexual content or erotic behavior.

"It was never my intention to host an event that would result in
controversy, hate and divisiveness," Anderson assured readers.
"It is my intention to welcome people from ALL walks of life
into Anderson Distillery & Grill."

"The live entertainment that will take place will be similar to
a variety show with professional drag artists lip-synching,
dancing and performing comedy routines. The show will be hosted
by my son, Bailey (a.k.a. Trisha Delish), who will ensure the
show remains clean," he added.

Masked protesters outside a drag brunch at Anderson Distillery
&amp; Grill in Roanoke, Texas.
Masked protesters outside a drag brunch at Anderson Distillery
&amp; Grill in Roanoke, Texas. (@realKrisCruz/Twitter)

In June, Republican state Rep. Bryan Slaton introduced
legislation that would ban minors from attending drag shows in
the state after footage went viral showing children attending a
drag show at Mr. Misster, a gay bar in North Dallas.

Videos later emerged on social media showing drag performers at
the event taking dollar bills from children, dancing with them
and walking down the aisle in the center of the room, which was
emblazoned with a neon sign that read: "It's not gonna lick
itself!"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/masked-antifa-protesters-show-
brandishing-weapons-texas-drag-bunch-kids
g***@gmail.com
2022-09-02 17:04:14 UTC
On Fri, 2 Sep 2022 02:56:36 +0200 (CEST), "Shoot them"
<https://www.foxnews.com/us/masked-antifa-protesters-show-brandishing-weapons-texas-drag-bunch-kids>
You'd think that Fox would make a point of posting at least ONE
picture of drag queens at the event. Maybe Lady Bunny smooching a
little boy on the cheek.

So why is there no evidence of drag or brunch in the photos
accompanying this report? There are certainly pictures of black clad
and masked persons with guns.

Swill
Lock him up! https://tinyurl.com/yc5sp92j
Shoot them
2022-09-02 07:16:48 UTC
It's time to put an end to this, people.
Exterminate the gay vermin and their leftist enablers.
Democratic leadership in Congress did not return requests for
comment from Fox News Digital regarding the presence of Antifa
protesters brandishing rifles at a "drag brunch" in Texas that
was open to children last weekend.

Approximately 20 children reportedly attended the Sunday event
at Anderson Distillery & Grill in Roanoke, Texas, where drag
queens performed and collected dollar bills, according to
footage of the event obtained by journalist Tayler Hansen.

Approximately 30 black-clad, masked members of Antifa were
reportedly staked out around the distillery and at the nearby
parking garage during the show. The group showed up to counter
protest another group that was protesting the sexualization of
Texas children.

Fox News Digital did not receive a response after reaching out
to both House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate
Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., to ask whether they would
be calling for an investigation into the incident with Antifa,
given the group's history of violence.

The FBI referred Fox News Digital to the Roanoke Police
Department, which confirmed that when officers learned of
potential protests and counter protests at the distillery, they
developed an operational plan that included additional manpower,
resources and mutual aid.

"During the event we witnessed groups carrying long rifles who
indicated they were there in support of the private business.
There were no firearm related incidents with any of these
individuals, and no witnessed violations of Texas open carry
laws," a spokesperson for the Roanoke Police said.

The spokesperson also noted that the department received social
media complaints regarding potential minors consuming alcohol at
the event, which they turned over to the Texas Alcohol Beverage
Commission (TABC).

A spokesperson for TABC confirmed that the agency was
investigating such reports, but told Fox News Digital that it
had no findings to report presently.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-leadership-silent-
presence-openly-armed-antifa-kid-friendly-drag-show
g***@gmail.com
2022-09-02 18:27:05 UTC
On Fri, 2 Sep 2022 09:16:48 +0200 (CEST), "Shoot them"
Post by Shoot them
Democratic leadership in Congress did not return requests for
comment from Fox News Digital regarding the presence of Antifa
protesters brandishing rifles at a "drag brunch" in Texas that
was open to children last weekend.
Why would a Democratic Senator from, say, Oregon have any valid
comment to make about something that happened in another state? Should
Texas events be Texans' concern?

Swill
Lock him up! https://tinyurl.com/yc5sp92j
Klaus Schadenfreude
Because we're The United States.
g***@gmail.com
2022-09-02 22:24:50 UTC
Post by Shoot them
Democratic leadership in Congress did not return requests for
comment from Fox News Digital regarding the presence of Antifa
protesters brandishing rifles at a "drag brunch" in Texas that
was open to children last weekend.
Why would a Democratic Senator from, say, Oregon have any valid
comment to make about something that happened in another state? Should
Texas events be Texans' concern?
Because we're The United States.
That doesn't make Ohio's internal affairs any of Texas' business.
That's why they're United STATES.

Swill
Lock him up! https://tinyurl.com/yc5sp92j
Klaus Schadenfreude
2022-09-02 23:15:25 UTC
Post by Shoot them
Democratic leadership in Congress did not return requests for
comment from Fox News Digital regarding the presence of Antifa
protesters brandishing rifles at a "drag brunch" in Texas that
was open to children last weekend.
Why would a Democratic Senator from, say, Oregon have any valid
comment to make about something that happened in another state? Should
Texas events be Texans' concern?
Because we're The United States.
That doesn't make Ohio's internal affairs any of Texas' business.
Yeah it does, shit for brains. Texas has every right to be concerned
about what's happening in other States.

Fuck but you're a stupid git!

ROFLMAO
g***@gmail.com
2022-09-03 05:12:08 UTC
Post by Shoot them
Democratic leadership in Congress did not return requests for
comment from Fox News Digital regarding the presence of Antifa
protesters brandishing rifles at a "drag brunch" in Texas that
was open to children last weekend.
Why would a Democratic Senator from, say, Oregon have any valid
comment to make about something that happened in another state? Should
Texas events be Texans' concern?
Because we're The United States.
That doesn't make Ohio's internal affairs any of Texas' business.
Yeah it does, shit for brains. Texas has every right to be concerned
about what's happening in other States.
Fuck but you're a stupid git!
ROFLMAO
Perhaps you're too thick to remember Texas suing Georgia, Wisconsin,
Michigan and Pennsylvania over their election results in 2020. The
SCOTUS which you admire so much when it rules against abortion and gun
control ruled against Texas that other states' internal affairs are
none of Texans' business.

"In the suit, he claims that pandemic-era changes to election
procedures in those states violated federal law and asks the U.S.
Supreme Court to block the states from voting in the Electoral
College."
https://www.texastribune.org/2020/12/08/texas-ken-paxton-election-georgia/

Too bad for stupid fuck Paxton that election procedures aren't
dictated by Federal policy but by the States themselves.

Swill
--
It didn't happen.
Ok, it did but not that way.
LOCK'ERUP!MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN!
Klaus Schadenfreude
2022-09-03 10:08:42 UTC
Post by Shoot them
Democratic leadership in Congress did not return requests for
comment from Fox News Digital regarding the presence of Antifa
protesters brandishing rifles at a "drag brunch" in Texas that
was open to children last weekend.
Why would a Democratic Senator from, say, Oregon have any valid
comment to make about something that happened in another state? Should
Texas events be Texans' concern?
Because we're The United States.
That doesn't make Ohio's internal affairs any of Texas' business.
Yeah it does, shit for brains. Texas has every right to be concerned
about what's happening in other States.
Fuck but you're a stupid git!
ROFLMAO
Perhaps you're too thick to remember
You're too fucking stupid to understand why one state might e
concerned about what's happening in another state.

No perhaps about that.
Shoot them
2022-09-02 14:39:03 UTC
It's time to put an end to this, people.
Exterminate the gay vermin and their leftist enablers.
A Texas Republican lawmaker said Tuesday on "Fox & Friends
First" that a so-called "kid-friendly" drag show near Dallas-
Fort Worth was totally inappropriate.

"It's shocking to a lot of Texans and we just need to stop it.
We need to let children be children and protect them from any
sexualization," State Rep. Bryan Slaton (R) told Ashley
Strohmier and Todd Piro.

Masked, black-clad Antifa protesters showed up brandishing
weapons at the Sunday morning "drag brunch" in Roanoke.

Police maintained a presence at the event, which took place at
the Anderson Distillery and Grill in Roanoke, Texas, and led at
times to tense stand-offs between protesters and counter-
protesters.

Approximately 20 children and multiple self-proclaimed teachers
attended the event where drag queens performed and collected
dollar bills, according to footage of the event obtained by
journalist Tayler Hansen

In June, Slaton introduced legislation that would ban minors
from attending drag shows in the state after footage went viral
showing children attending a drag show at Mr. Misster, a gay bar
in North Dallas.

Slaton said "kid-friendly drag shows" do not exist. He believes
that children need to be protected and allowed to have a
childhood and prevented from being sexualized at a young age.

"We have porn in our school libraries and there's pushback on
removing those. There are the drag queen shows with children,
and there's pushback on us for wanting to stop that. Then
there's the gender modification of children. And the left is
pushing back on that," he added.

Slaton said it was "alarming" that Antifa members showed up with
guns to protect "grown men wearing ladies' underwear that have
to dance provocatively in front of children."

"They're protecting that and trying to intimidate those that
were there to speak out against it and bring attention to it
that way. But, yes, Antifa apparently is getting involved, and
you've crossed the line if you want to protect children, and
they want to intimidate you."

Slaton lamented a lack of action by law enforcement, including
failing to shut down the event for being over capacity according
to the local fire code.

Fox News' Jon Brown contributed to this report

https://www.foxnews.com/media/texas-lawmaker-armed-antifa-
members-showing-kid-friendly-drag-show-want-intimidate
Klaus Schadenfreude
2022-09-02 15:04:22 UTC
On Fri, 2 Sep 2022 16:39:03 +0200 (CEST), "Shoot them"
Post by Shoot them
Slaton said "kid-friendly drag shows" do not exist. He believes
that children need to be protected and allowed to have a
childhood and prevented from being sexualized at a young age.
"We have porn in our school libraries and there's pushback on
removing those. There are the drag queen shows with children,
and there's pushback on us for wanting to stop that. Then
there's the gender modification of children. And the left is
pushing back on that," he added.
Slaton said it was "alarming" that Antifa members showed up with
guns to protect "grown men wearing ladies' underwear that have
to dance provocatively in front of children."
All part of the Left's efforts to groom children.

Seems to me there might be medical reasons for a kid to know what a
butt plug looks like should he/she come across one that hasn't been
sanitized. Kid minding toddler sibling: hey, that looks kind of like a
pacifier.
-Baxter, who thinks 11 year olds would use a butt plug as a pacifier.
Post by Shoot them
Slaton said "kid-friendly drag shows" do not exist. He believes
that children need to be protected and allowed to have a
childhood and prevented from being sexualized at a young age.
Unless their father or uncle wants to molest them.

Swill
Lock him up! https://tinyurl.com/yc5sp92j
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-10 21:12:28 UTC
On Fri, 02 Sep 2022 18:30:41 -0400
Post by g***@gmail.com
Unless their father or uncle wants to molest them.
Swill
Let's get together and share some shamrock shakes - what say you
little man ball?

https://whiteysjollykone.com/

1300 Jefferson Blvd, West Sacramento, CA 95691
Sunday
Closed
Monday
Closed
Tuesday
11:00AM - 7:00PM
Wednesday
11:00AM - 7:00PM
Thursday
11:00AM - 7:00PM
Friday
11:00AM - 7:00PM
Saturday
11:00AM - 7:00PM

Not too far a drive for ya is it?

Pick a day and time - you gutless, flabby little queer.