White House rebukes guests who flipped bird at Reagan portrait
MattB
2012-06-24 20:58:54 UTC
White House rebukes guests who flipped bird at Reagan portrait

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/22/activists-photographed-flipping-bird-to-reagan-portrait-at-white-house/

The White House on Friday rebuked two visitors who were photographed
last week at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue flipping the middle finger below
a portrait of the late President Ronald Reagan.

The guests had been invited to a reception last Friday marking gay
pride month. The images of them -- with both middle fingers raised,
pointing up toward Reagan -- were first published by Philadelphia
Magazine.

The White House did not approve.

"While the White House does not control the conduct of guests at
receptions, we certainly expect that all attendees conduct themselves
in a respectful manner. Most all do," Shin Inouye, a White House
spokesman, said. "These individuals clearly did not. Behavior like
this doesn’t belong anywhere, least of all in the White House."

*******

Clearly they do not respect Obama.
3026 Dead
2012-06-25 00:47:57 UTC
Post by MattB
The White House on Friday rebuked two visitors who were photographed
last week at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue flipping the middle finger below a
portrait of the late President Ronald Reagan.
The guests had been invited to a reception last Friday marking gay pride
month. The images of them -- with both middle fingers raised,
pointing up toward Reagan -- were first published by Philadelphia
Magazine.
The White House did not approve.
"While the White House does not control the conduct of guests at
receptions, we certainly expect that all attendees conduct themselves in
a respectful manner. Most all do," Shin Inouye, a White House spokesman,
said. "These individuals clearly did not. Behavior like this doesn’t
belong anywhere, least of all in the White House."
*******
Clearly they do not respect Obama.
Perhaps, but they DEFINITELY don't respect Reagan.

But then, Reagan was as much a president as he was a war hero.
MattB.
Well at least he was a good actor
First.Post
2012-06-25 01:26:44 UTC
Post by MattB.
Post by MattB
[...]
Reagan inherited an economy a lot worse than what Obama got and by this
same time in his first term the unemployment rate had dropped below 8%
and was rapidly declining.
Reagan also didn;t spend the first part of his first terms running around
appologizing to the rest of the world for America being America.
War hero? At least Reagan served unlike the current incompetent in the
whitehouse.
MattB
2012-06-25 01:52:11 UTC
On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 01:26:44 +0000 (UTC), "First.Post"
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by MattB
[...]
Sadly I have to admit I did not pay much attention to US politics back
then. Was out of the country much of the time.

Sounds like by what you say he wasn't that bad. Better than the last
2.
3026 Dead
2012-06-25 02:28:36 UTC
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by MattB
[...]
More than doubling the national debt in the process.
Post by MattB
Post by First.Post
Reagan also didn;t spend the first part of his first terms running
around appologizing to the rest of the world for America being America.
No, instead he knuckled under to blackmail from terrorists and shipped
them arms. And he turned tail and ran when 200+ Marines were blown to
shit in Beirut by some of the same people he was selling arms to.
Post by MattB
Post by First.Post
War hero? At least Reagan served unlike the current incompetent in the
whitehouse.
Reagan was a movie actor, you moron. He never served.
MattB.
2012-06-25 03:46:15 UTC
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by MattB
Post by First.Post
War hero? At least Reagan served unlike the current incompetent in the
whitehouse.
Reagan was a movie actor, you moron. He never served.
You do know you are replying to Matt not me. Correct?
First.Post
2012-06-25 03:54:20 UTC
Post by MattB.
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by MattB
On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 01:26:44 +0000 (UTC), "First.Post"
Post by First.Post
-
Post by MattB
Post by First.Post
War hero? At least Reagan served unlike the current incompetent in
the whitehouse.
Reagan was a movie actor, you moron. He never served.
You do know you are replying to Matt not me. Correct?
Not to mention that Reagan was an Army Reservist who obtained the rank of
2nd Lt.
Which still trumps Obama's lack of service.
wy
2012-06-25 04:04:21 UTC
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB
Post by First.Post
War hero?  At least Reagan served unlike the current incompetent in
the whitehouse.
Reagan was a movie actor, you moron.  He never served.
You do know you are replying to Matt not me.  Correct?
Not to mention that Reagan was an Army Reservist who obtained the rank of
2nd Lt.
Which still trumps Obama's lack of service.
Yeah, but Obama killed bin Laden along with a couple of dozen of his
top henchmen and also helped dump Qaddafy, Reagan didn't.
last 2.
Eddie Haskell
2012-06-25 14:14:06 UTC
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB
Post by First.Post
War hero? At least Reagan served unlike the current incompetent in
the whitehouse.
Reagan was a movie actor, you moron. He never served.
You do know you are replying to Matt not me. Correct?
Not to mention that Reagan was an Army Reservist who obtained the rank of
2nd Lt.
Which still trumps Obama's lack of service.
Yeah, but Obama killed bin Laden along with a couple of dozen of his
top henchmen and also helped dump Qaddafy, Reagan didn't.
No, Bush got bin laden while Hussein the liar who takes credit killed the
methods that got him while smearing those methods and Bush who used them.

Hussein did less than nothing to get bin laden. He's a liar and all he did
was sit on his ass and give the go ahead. He's not man enough to give credit
where credit is due and so self-serving and stupid that he smeared Bush and
the methods he used to get him. Hussein is a piece of shit and a typical
nigger.

"WASHINGTON - Intelligence garnered from waterboarded detainees was used to
track down al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden and kill him, CIA Chief Leon
Panetta told NBC News on Tuesday. "

""Enhanced interrogation techniques" were used to extract information that
led to the mission's success, Panetta said during an interview with anchor
Brian Williams. Those techniques included waterboarding, he acknowledged."

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42880435/ns/today-today_news/t/cia-chief-waterboarding-aided-bin-laden-raid/#.T9D7VVK9G9s

-Eddie Haskell
3026 Dead
2012-06-25 04:17:42 UTC
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by MattB
Post by First.Post
War hero? At least Reagan served unlike the current incompetent in
the whitehouse.
Reagan was a movie actor, you moron. He never served.
You do know you are replying to Matt not me. Correct?
Not to mention that Reagan was an Army Reservist who obtained the rank
of 2nd Lt.
Which still trumps Obama's lack of service.
And he served with distinction on the beaches of Burbank and Culver
City. Yeah, we know all about that "service". I doubt Eisenhower would
have won without him.

Fucking loony tune right wingers...
Post by First.Post
MattB
2012-06-25 05:08:52 UTC
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by MattB
Post by First.Post
War hero? At least Reagan served unlike the current incompetent in
the whitehouse.
Reagan was a movie actor, you moron. He never served.
You do know you are replying to Matt not me. Correct?
Not to mention that Reagan was an Army Reservist who obtained the rank
of 2nd Lt.
Which still trumps Obama's lack of service.
And he served with distinction on the beaches of Burbank and Culver
City. Yeah, we know all about that "service". I doubt Eisenhower would
have won without him.
Fucking loony tune right wingers...
Do you know how many reservist were in the Iraq and are still in
Afghanistan. Don't put reservist down as many have given thier lives
in the last few years alone.

Far Left Liberals have so little respect for those that die in our
service and what they represent.

One thing we know is you never served.

I'm hoping after we leave Afghanistan it is 50 or more years before we
need to call on them again.
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by First.Post
3026 Dead
2012-06-25 05:53:34 UTC
Post by MattB
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by MattB
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by MattB
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB
-
Post by MattB
Post by First.Post
War hero? At least Reagan served unlike the current incompetent in
the whitehouse.
Reagan was a movie actor, you moron. He never served.
You do know you are replying to Matt not me. Correct?
Not to mention that Reagan was an Army Reservist who obtained the rank
of 2nd Lt.
Which still trumps Obama's lack of service.
And he served with distinction on the beaches of Burbank and Culver
City. Yeah, we know all about that "service". I doubt Eisenhower would
have won without him.
Fucking loony tune right wingers...
Do you know how many reservist were in the Iraq and are still in
Afghanistan. Don't put reservist down as many have given thier lives
in the last few years alone.
Was Reagan one of them?

No, he was not.

He was activated to make war propaganda short films for the army. That's
all he ever did. Mind you, this wasn't the weak and dissolute America of
our times: the rich and famous fought, too. The Kennedy Boys. Five of
FDR's sons. Baseball stars. Jazz musicians. Movie actors.

Except Reagan. He made short films in Hollywood.
Post by MattB
Far Left Liberals have so little respect for those that die in our
service and what they represent.
The only way Reagan could have died in service would have been if he
accidentally walked into a stage light and it broke and electrocuted him.
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by First.Post
Y***@Jurgis.net
2012-06-25 14:19:24 UTC
Post by MattB
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by First.Post
War hero? At least Reagan served unlike the current incompetent in
the whitehouse.
Reagan was a movie actor, you moron. He never served.
You do know you are replying to Matt not me. Correct?
Not to mention that Reagan was an Army Reservist who obtained the rank
of 2nd Lt.
Which still trumps Obama's lack of service.
And he served with distinction on the beaches of Burbank and Culver
City. Yeah, we know all about that "service". I doubt Eisenhower would
have won without him.
Fucking loony tune right wingers...
Do you know how many reservist were in the Iraq and are still in
Afghanistan. Don't put reservist down as many have given thier lives
in the last few years alone.
Letting out Bush and Raygun who sent a lot of people to their deaths.
Post by MattB
Far Left Liberals have so little respect for those that die in our
service and what they represent.
Is that why the wars we fought are started by Rightwingers and have to
be finished by Liberals?
Post by MattB
One thing we know is you never served.
Nor did Raygun or bush
Post by MattB
I'm hoping after we leave Afghanistan it is 50 or more years before we
need to call on them again.
Why not write Bush, McConnell and Boehner a letter (oh and McCain and
Lindsey Graham) and tell THEM how displeased you are.
MattB
2012-06-25 18:41:50 UTC
Post by Y***@Jurgis.net
Post by MattB
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by First.Post
War hero? At least Reagan served unlike the current incompetent in
the whitehouse.
Reagan was a movie actor, you moron. He never served.
You do know you are replying to Matt not me. Correct?
Not to mention that Reagan was an Army Reservist who obtained the rank
of 2nd Lt.
Which still trumps Obama's lack of service.
And he served with distinction on the beaches of Burbank and Culver
City. Yeah, we know all about that "service". I doubt Eisenhower would
have won without him.
Fucking loony tune right wingers...
Do you know how many reservist were in the Iraq and are still in
Afghanistan. Don't put reservist down as many have given thier lives
in the last few years alone.
Letting out Bush and Raygun who sent a lot of people to their deaths.
Yoorghis are you my stalker. Sorry not into freaks of your type.

War is never pretty and should be avoided if possible. How many
people have died in Afghanistan since Obama took office.

Personally I think we should withdraw and cut all aid to that country.
They will go the way of Egypt anyway why waste American lives and
money there. Yet OBOBO is still there.
Post by Y***@Jurgis.net
Post by MattB
Far Left Liberals have so little respect for those that die in our
service and what they represent.
Is that why the wars we fought are started by Rightwingers and have to
be finished by Liberals?
LOL The wars we have been in have been many and what started them
varies. You again make accusations history doesn't support. Normal
for your type.
Post by Y***@Jurgis.net
Post by MattB
One thing we know is you never served.
Nor did Raygun or bush
Well looks like Reagan was a reservist. You may think people that have
seen combat like war. I can assure you that is not true. They learn
the horror of war and would bend over backwards within reason to
prevent it.

You did not serve. So know nothing.
Post by Y***@Jurgis.net
Post by MattB
I'm hoping after we leave Afghanistan it is 50 or more years before we
need to call on them again.
Why not write Bush, McConnell and Boehner a letter (oh and McCain and
Lindsey Graham) and tell THEM how displeased you are.
Which one can make it where we have no need to use combat troops for
at least 50 years? Which one has that power?

Yoorghis you are so full of hate.
Dänk 42Ø
2012-06-25 19:12:51 UTC
Post by MattB
Post by Y***@Jurgis.net
Letting out Bush and Raygun who sent a lot of people to their deaths.
Yoorghis are you my stalker. Sorry not into freaks of your type.
I've been on Yoorghis' case the last few days because he is so
irritating. The hostile tone of his posts and his pathological obsession
with the usual Antichrists of the left -- GWB, Reagan, Limbaugh, and Fux
-- suggest that he is as least as disturbed as Zepp.

.
.
.
.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
"Leftists may claim that their activism is motivated by compassion or by
moral principle, and moral principle does play a role for the leftist of
the oversocialized type. But compassion and moral principle cannot be the
main motives for leftist activism. Hostility is too prominent a component
of leftist behavior; so is the drive for power. Moreover, much leftist
behavior is not rationally calculated to be of benefit to the people whom
the leftists claim to be trying to help."

-- Industrial Society and Its Future
MattB
2012-06-25 19:32:24 UTC
Post by Dänk 42Ø
Post by MattB
Post by Y***@Jurgis.net
Letting out Bush and Raygun who sent a lot of people to their deaths.
Yoorghis are you my stalker. Sorry not into freaks of your type.
I've been on Yoorghis' case the last few days because he is so
irritating. The hostile tone of his posts and his pathological obsession
with the usual Antichrists of the left -- GWB, Reagan, Limbaugh, and Fux
-- suggest that he is as least as disturbed as Zepp.
I think they are much alike. Yoorghis is a little stupider.

Yoorghis has become a Compulsive or Situational Liar lately.
Post by Dänk 42Ø
.
.
.
.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dänk 42Ø
2012-06-25 05:13:53 UTC
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by MattB
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB
-
Post by MattB
Post by First.Post
War hero? At least Reagan served unlike the current incompetent in
the whitehouse.
Reagan was a movie actor, you moron. He never served.
You do know you are replying to Matt not me. Correct?
Not to mention that Reagan was an Army Reservist who obtained the rank
of 2nd Lt.
Which still trumps Obama's lack of service.
And he served with distinction on the beaches of Burbank and Culver
City. Yeah, we know all about that "service". I doubt Eisenhower would
have won without him.
Fucking loony tune right wingers...
So where did YOU serve? Oh, that's right, you entered the United States
several years before the official end of the Vietnam-era draft, and used
several loopholes to avoid registering for the draft -- loopholes that
may have been technically legal but have left you unable to leave the
country with any guarantee of being allowed to return.

This is why you have sat in a shack in the woods for the last forty
years, posting inane rants to Usenet -- beLIEving that anyone cares --
while accusing others of lying about their real lives. While you were
defecating in your adult diapers as you ranted about how [Republican
politician] was destroying "your" country, I was traveling around the
world, not caring one whit which corporate whore won the "election."
Eddie Haskell
2012-06-25 14:08:41 UTC
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by MattB
Post by First.Post
War hero? At least Reagan served unlike the current incompetent in
the whitehouse.
Reagan was a movie actor, you moron. He never served.
You do know you are replying to Matt not me. Correct?
Not to mention that Reagan was an Army Reservist who obtained the rank of
2nd Lt.
Which still trumps Obama's lack of service.
Reagan loved America while Hussein hates it.

Reagan succeed as a president while Hussein is an abject failure.

Argument over. Hands down.

-Eddie Haskell
Eddie Haskell
2012-06-25 14:07:02 UTC
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by MattB
[...]
Doubling revenues in the process while democrats lied and spent even more,
all the while setting up the Reaganomics that balanced the budget in the
nineties, but he didn't give you enough free cheese so you hate him. Fuck
you.

-Eddie Haskell
Eddie Haskell
2012-06-25 14:03:54 UTC
Post by First.Post
Post by MattB.
Post by MattB
[...]
Reagan was a MAN who didn't whine and blame his predecessor and everything
else like the embarrassing piece of shit we have now. He simply went to
work. Meant what he said, and said what he meant. Fixed the economy and beat
the soviet union, and did it all by means that the stupid fucking libs said
wouldn't work and proved them patently wrong. He made them look like the
goddamn fools that they are, and were, and they have never gotten over
getting their asses killed by him in every way possible. And they whine and
lie about it all to this very day just like a Hussein. Pathetic fucking Libs
never change.

-Eddie Haskell
3026 Dead
Which is all America needs or deserves, according to the GOP.
MattB.
2012-06-25 03:49:18 UTC
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by MattB.
Post by MattB
[...]
Obama is playing the part of the worse President in history and doing
that well. To bad it isn't a movie. Then it would at lest be funny.

Obama is the worse President ever.
3026 Dead
Yeah, yeah, we've heard the GOP party crap before. Get a new record.
Eddie Haskell
2012-06-25 15:30:15 UTC
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by MattB.
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by MattB.
Post by MattB
[...]
With most people having a narcissistic self-serving anti-American liar as
president is a bad thing, but with you it's virtue. That's because you've
barely evolved past the apes and belong in sub Saharan Africa with your own
kind.

-Eddie Haskell
Eddie Haskell
2012-06-25 14:24:22 UTC
Post by MattB.
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by MattB.
Post by MattB
[...]
That's why 3026 dead adores him. He's an anti-American immoral piece shit
liar who can't take responsibility for his abject failures. He's a piece of
shit like 3026 Dead so he's his hero. And hates Reagan because he was great
American who loved his country and was a success who proved that liberalism
was a hoax, joke and failure. How dare he.

It's utterly fucking Pathetic. He has to smear good people to prop up his
religion.

-Eddie Haskell
Eddie Haskell

-Eddie Haskell
Dänk 42Ø
2012-06-25 01:56:18 UTC
Post by MattB
[...]
I'm archiving your response and will throw it in your face ten years from
now when I visit the White House and flip the bird at the portrait of
Chairman Obama.

Since you sarcastically observed that Ronald Reagan wasn't a war hero, I
can't help but notice that neither is Barack Obama. I also remember my
life being happy and comfortable during his administration. Perhaps some
of his policies were not perfect, but it seems wrong to blame him for
Chairman Obama's failures *THIRTY* years later.

I don't think too much about Reagan these days, because unlike you, I
don't live in the past. Reagan came and went, and the nuclear war you
and your fellow leftards predicted never occurred. Life went on, at
least for everybody but you.
3026 Dead
2012-06-25 02:21:36 UTC
Post by Dänk 42Ø
Post by MattB
[...]
Whereupon I will laugh and say, "I see that crazy little fuck never did
grow up!"
least for everybody but you.
Eddie Haskell
2012-06-25 14:31:42 UTC
Post by 3026 Dead
Post by Dänk 42Ø
Post by MattB
[...]
Reagan = pro-America.

Hussein = anti-American.

That's why you love him.

Dance and lie but in the end:

FUCK YOU.

-Eddie Haskell
Eddie Haskell
2012-06-25 14:30:21 UTC
Post by Dänk 42Ø
Post by MattB
[...]
You'll also notice that he voted AGAINST the war hero and FOR the
anti-American, so what we have with 3026 dead is just a blathering liar
whose words are less than shit.
Post by Dänk 42Ø
I also remember my
life being happy and comfortable during his administration. Perhaps some
of his policies were not perfect, but it seems wrong to blame him for
Chairman Obama's failures *THIRTY* years later.
I don't think too much about Reagan these days, because unlike you, I
don't live in the past. Reagan came and went, and the nuclear war you
and your fellow leftards predicted never occurred. Life went on, at
least for everybody but you.
The Reagan era was golden age when we had a good and decent man who could be
trusted to tell the truth and have the good of the country in mind with all
he did and said. Quite unlike the self-serving anti-American piece of shit
liar we have now. There is no comparison and no argument or debate about it.
Night and day.

-Eddie Haskell
Eddie Haskell
2012-06-25 13:55:38 UTC
Post by MattB
The White House on Friday rebuked two visitors who were photographed
last week at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue flipping the middle finger below a
portrait of the late President Ronald Reagan.
Obvious fucking idiots.
Post by MattB
Post by MattB
The guests had been invited to a reception last Friday marking gay pride
month.
Well there you go.
Post by MattB
Post by MattB
The images of them -- with both middle fingers raised,
pointing up toward Reagan -- were first published by Philadelphia
Magazine.
The White House did not approve.
"While the White House does not control the conduct of guests at
receptions, we certainly expect that all attendees conduct themselves in
a respectful manner. Most all do," Shin Inouye, a White House spokesman,
said. "These individuals clearly did not. Behavior like this doesn’t
belong anywhere, least of all in the White House."
*******
Clearly they do not respect Obama.
Perhaps, but they DEFINITELY don't respect Reagan.
But then, Reagan was as much a president as he was a war hero.
You're too much of a stupid third-world low IQ immoral piece of shit to
appreciate Reagan, one of our greatest presidents. While of course you
support fully the self-serving immoral lying anti-American piece of goddamn
shit we have now, one of the country's worst presidents by any measure.

Ram this up your ass:

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/02/11/Reagan-tops-poll-for-best-president/UPI-23751234375439/

-Eddie Haskell
RichTravsky