Holocaust survivors condemn Israel’s Gaza genocide
Add Reply
NefeshBarYochai
2024-06-25 03:04:42 UTC
Below is a letter signed by ten Holocaust survivors condemning the
genocide in Gaza and the misuse of antisemitism accusations by
politicians.

The co-founder of Human Rights Watch, Aryeh Neier, has recently said
that Israel is engaged in genocide in Gaza. He’s also said that using
accusations of antisemitism to attack Israel’s critics “debases the
whole concept of antisemitism.” As Holocaust survivors, we are writing
to agree wholeheartedly with Professor Neier — who himself only
survived the Holocaust by escaping Nazi Germany as a child in 1939.

At a recent Holocaust memorial, Netanyahu declared: “We’ll defeat our
genocidal enemies. Never again is now!”

Meanwhile, at another memorial, Biden warned of a “ferocious surge of
antisemitism” on college campuses.

In our opinion, to use the memory of the Holocaust like this to
justify either genocide in Gaza or repression on college campuses is a
complete insult to the memory of the Holocaust.

The dehumanization of Palestinians, describing them as “human
animals,” the killing of tens of thousands of civilians,
indiscriminate bombing, the destruction of universities and hospitals,
and the use of mass starvation — these are clearly stages of ethnic
cleansing and genocide. They cannot be defended any more than sending
weapons to commit this genocide or refusing funding to UNRWA. With no
better arguments, our politicians have resorted to misusing the memory
of the Holocaust while claiming that protesting against Israeli
genocide is somehow antisemitic.

As Holocaust survivors, we have no special authority on the Middle
East but we do know about antisemitism. It’s simply wrong to claim
that it’s antisemitic to oppose Israeli genocide. It’s also wrong to
claim that calling for equal rights for Jews and Arabs “from the river
to the sea” is antisemitic.

As Holocaust survivors, we are just a few individuals but we want to
add our voices to the growing global movement to demand a permanent
ceasefire, an Israeli withdrawal from Gaza, and for the West to stop
arming and supporting genocide.

Signatories

Jacques Bude (Brussels Belgium), survived in hiding in Belgium,
parents killed in Auschwitz.

Marione Ingram (Washington DC), survived in hiding in Nazi Germany.

Stephen Kapos (London UK), survived the Budapest ghetto.

H. Richard Leuchtag (Houston TX), escaped Germany in 1938.

Rene Lichtman (Southfield MI), survived in hiding in France.

Adam Policzer (Vancouver BC), survived in hiding in Hungary.

Lillian Rosengarten (Cold Spring NY), escaped Germany in 1936.

Suzanne Ross (New York), escaped Nazi-occupied Belgium

Suzanne Berliner Weiss (Toronto Ont.), survived in hiding in France,
mother killed in Auschwitz.

Ervin Somogyi (Oakland, CA), survivor from Hungary.

https://mondoweiss.net/2024/06/ten-holocaust-survivors-condemn-israels-gaza-genocide/
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2024-06-25 12:01:29 UTC
Post by NefeshBarYochai
[...]
The jew survivors®™ sing dis song
Doo dah doo dah
The Auschwitz®™ train track's five miles long
Oh doo dah day

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

Oh the big-nosed jewboi and his big black hat
Doo dah doo dah
Come to a shithole and they all love that
Oh doo dah day

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

- -

Wonderfully hungry? Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.